Micro 66 - Robo's F11 (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:31 am

Post by Malakittens »

Hai.

vote: for no freaking hurricane, but for reals:
Vote: Tracey

I might be V/LA for a while. Hurricane is headed straight for my state. Might suffer power outages, so might be posting less until Sundayish.

Don't get how that Jk thing would cause a slip. >.>
I would think everyone would have read the rules ;)
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:58 am

Post by Malakittens »

1. Nickname you'd like to go by?
2. Gender?
3. Times you'll likely be able to post? Or not post.
4. Thoughts on meta?
5. Thoughts on reaction fishing?
6. How do you feel about walls? Do you make them?
7. Are you scum?

1. Mala is totally fine.
2. Female, age, older than Tracey. :P
3. Depends on work/class, but normally I can post several times a day. With hurricane approaching might limited.
4. Meta is useful for finding scum!
5. Bit of a toss up, honestly.
6. Used to be from a wall community. They don't bother me either way, but used to making them, but normally don't.
7. Nawp.

---

Maybe he meant micro mini ;).
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:56 am

Post by Malakittens »

Answering questions while I'm up and shooting a few of my own.

- tend to vote mods after I played a game or two with their setup. Wasn't really serious.
unvote:

For CheeryDog:

- exactly why are Commie and I a scum team.

- singleton votes are really not useful so not really seeing a reason to drop one.

---

Regarding PM..

Yeah I agree hold off on reads or pressure regarding him. When the right moment comes to explain why people will explain.

Possibly not CheeryDog to your ending of post47. Ill explain when the right time comes.

---

In regards to Mit's post # 37.

Are you telling us that you think indecivisivess is a scum tell? If so explain why, but not using PM. (Either make up a random player or what not)
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:07 am

Post by Malakittens »

So wait? We aren't actually scum reads, but null reads that you incorporated into scum reads because everyone else you have are town reads.

Meh, I don't see how I was hiding amongst the town when I'm sleeping in RL.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:07 am

Post by Malakittens »

Oh and PoE at page two? Isn't it a bit too early for that?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:03 am

Post by Malakittens »

Yeah. I been getting scum vibes from Mit.
I am waiting for PM to at least post once and then I'll post my reasoning. Tracey I totally understand the way you feel regarding PM/Klick thing, but you'll have a better understanding of why I did it.

Btw, I keep losing power and getting it back and I'm not yet in the worst of this hurricane. I might be forced to get replaced if the power stays out for 7 days straight like last year :/
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:45 am

Post by Malakittens »

Mit.
Question is why are you waiting until a wagon formed to want to vote someone?
Why don't you take action and make a case and then vote someone and convince others why you think that person is scummy?

vote:Mit
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:36 pm

Post by Malakittens »

This is the reason why I agreeded with Klick comment regarding PM.
Depending on the experience of the scum team they might or might not know how to read PM.
Those who have played with PM knows he's very readable depending on alignment and he cracks easily under pressure.

Me agreeing with Klick was a reaction test. Last time someone made a comment regarding PM, a scum member who wasn't aware of his meta kept digging for information regarding it. Due to this during that game it brought me to the possible attention that player was scum.

Linky here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=23126

Reason why I voted Mit was because he was showing similar reactions to probable scum. He's squirming regarding the PM comments which is making me uneasy and want to watch him more.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:51 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Klick.

I have zero power and I might not be around until Thursday or Friday. I'm posting when I can. This storm is bad to the point transformer blew and trees have fallen.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:57 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Never stated PM is scum or town. I can't even read him myself. Wanted to wait until he posts more, but I do not have time to wait for him to post.

Doesn't matter the fact you kept digging for reasons why I and others regarding PM is either you are trying to disarm a trap which if you are scum you want to do, but if you are town it's a horrid thing to do.

I'm still uneasy regarding the whole Cheery thing.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:25 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Well. It's so easy to read him when you are his partner. I'm able to read him quite easily in every game I have played with him, but my I can't read him yet is because he's posted one thing.
Are you telling me you are able to get a clear read on PM after his one post Klick?

You never told me to give out reads, but I'm posting indications of reads for what I have up until here because as I said not sure when I'll be on next.

Null is PM, but also Taz.

Leaning a bit scum on both Cheery Dog and Mit.

I'm undecided on Commie.

Leaning town on both Klick and Tracey.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:28 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Wat. If he's very readable, then it doesn't matter who's played with him before and who hasn't; he's very readable to everyone. Even if they aren't very experienced, they should know the basics of what scum do and what town do; we're not in the newbie forum after all.

No. Misunderstood me. I believe that those who don't know PM or haven't played with PM doesn't necessarily know how to read him. Last game I played with PM, besides F&I, there was an inexperienced scum team who did not know how to read PM. After comments were issued to lay low on PM one of the two scum ended up asking about his meta and when PM was not NK'd led me to believe that person was possible scum.

@Mit: have you recently played any games with PM, if so link please.

I have not been trying to keep pressure off PM, but I was simply reaction testing the waters of players whom I have never played with before. Weak as it was lead me to believe Mit can be possible scum.

Not really understanding Taz's recents votes.

@Klick: I still don't understand how you can get a read off a player by one post. To me it feels like you are trying to defend PM without actually specifically stating that. With that I'm not entirely sure which motivates its from.

@GNR: since your lab is over. Any thoughts on current events?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:02 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Eh. I really dislike policy lynches. There's only two players who I will attempt to PL and they are not in this game. Honestly, I rather go for information as a scummy player than risk killing a town just because of the way they play.

Not trying to stop your discussion and I'm totally open to talking about it, but I'm not willing to help PL.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:43 pm

Post by Malakittens »

/steals mom's IPad to post.

Eh. I was trying to explain basically why I did it at that point so because I was referring to something I did earlier in the day I went and used past tense. I still think Mit is scum yes.
Reasons:
[*] He didn't do well regarding my reaction test. I do agree it isn't a strong case and not really expecting people to follow basically on that. I do think that scum would like to force pressure or a lynch on PM early if they did know his meta because it narrows their field to search.
If people aren't commonly aware of PM's meta they are either going to ask for it to see if they can get a read or will have to do research, but even then researching and then making the correct decision can be hard.
[*] I didn't like how he was also squirming in his posts, it felt as if he had something to hide.

---

I'm not really wish-washy persay. I want to get some reads on people whom are either currently null, but also sometimes scum have a chance at slipping up when answering this sort of discussion.
The only thing that gives me pause that Mit could be town is his post #168. This gives a vibe of wanting to hunt. Town can use scummy lynches to their advantages to find scum because information is greater, but policy lynches is basically because one or multiple people don't like how a player plays.
My personal take on policy lynches is that they can be discouraging, but also they might be in the benefit of scum. Scum can use it to their advantage and try to direct that in their favor.

If a large palayerbase wants to policy lynch a player who is actually scum.
A scum can take the charge lead on that lynch which to me is a mini form of bussing. If it goes into their favor they can potentially be able to have themselves cleared. Meaning the partner can lead a lynch on the teammate.

If a larger player base wants to policy lynch a player who is town.
The scum can do a few things. They can avoid that wagon as a whole and divide on singleton votes or attempt to gain town cred by trying to stop the PL and change the direction to another town player.
They also can use this policy lynch as a reason to find someone scummy and get them lynched in the future.
They also have elimated a town or they gradually forced someone to claim if that people has a PR.

---

Taz has moved to a low scum read because of attempting to want to PL PM. I think it's anti town, but also scummy. My main answer if you don't like someone's play style either you don't join or you find a way to play nice without wanting to PL.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:16 pm

Post by Malakittens »

They will and that carefulness will be noticed.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (isolation #15) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:14 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Just thought of something, but Klick's "hidden" scum read on Tracey reminds me of his play during Fire and Ice.

Vote: Klick

Right now Klick became a scum read rather than a town read.

@Klick:

Where's the case on Tracey?
What posts did she move from a town read to a scum read?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (isolation #16) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:23 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Reasons for voting Klick.

- unexplained case on Tracey.
- hidden scum read on Tracey, which feels to me as a gambit which scum Klick likes to do.
- actively posting in another game, but hasn't posted his case here yet.

Another question for Klick:

What do you think of Taz's question of possibly considering a PL on PM?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #17) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:36 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Really, the gambits are from different games not just one.

Doesn't matter, big or small posts, but you are posting elsewhere when you have unexplained things here. The Tracey thing isn't the only one.

you have only answered the Taz post after being pressured to do so.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (isolation #18) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by Malakittens »

You "lied" about my read on me during Fire and Ice, but also you are acting quite similar here to there.
Ill wait til Tuesday for a case, but if one isn't posted then I'll push hard for your lynch since you are most likely scum.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (isolation #19) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by Malakittens »

About your read on me*
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:18 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Eh. Thank you very much, but I'm not going to label someone as null/leaning town after two/three posts. He soft claimed, he's not hunting, he's not posting, he's not giving out reads. How is he reading town to others?
He DOES the same meta as town and scum lately. He's a coin flip now in terms.
Plus I think you missed my whole argument. I'm willing to give him time, but if he's town he's a liability in LyLo and I abousetly do not want him there with me.

Last time PM was scum, we allowed him to slide through the game off his lurkyness, but it wasn't until D2 when I realized he was most likely scum. Read my post #234.
Link here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=23478

Cheery that game was months ago and he's changed now with meta. He used to be readable because he actually used to be active when he first started playing. Not sure exactly what changed him, but it's not for the better imo. Maybe it's just me, but I detest lurkers.

If we wanted too we can have a conversation about GNR. He likes to lurk as both scum and town, but I'm reading him as town this game. Since the last game I replaced into he happened to be inactive and was scum.
This game he's at least trying which makes me think he's town.

Link here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=23529
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (isolation #21) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:41 pm

Post by Malakittens »

He possibly is, but do you want him in LyLo?
Yeah I rather have an active player than a lurky player.

---

I'm not sure how many games I played with GNR, but when I first played I had to meta him because I was in LyLo. I actually won that my first few games in.

So yeah, I rely heavily on meta. >.>
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:30 am

Post by Malakittens »

Mit, GNR feels townish lurky ness. At least he's given reads out.

Cheery, I usually give them a chance on D1, but it's not until D2 ill go after them for a lynch. They usually always turn out to be scum.

Tracey, even considered the fact the reason why scum haven't taken advantage of it because PM might actually be scum, and the other person doesn't want to bus the buddy yet?

So yah. I find it funny to me Cheery isn't hunting that much, but I have actually have reads on players. Even if you guys disagree with those reads it's there. >.>
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:49 am

Post by Malakittens »

Because, the more they post the easier it is to find their partner.

Also Klick's post of calling my scum hunting weak as best sounds like scum motivation.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (isolation #24) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:47 am

Post by Malakittens »

He said it in post #165, #167. I guess the reason why I never stated he moved to a low sum read is because I thought it was obvious with the "I dislike PL and rather go for information". Then I decided to state why exactly he moved because I saw scum motivation in asking it.

---

Klick, it's now Wednesday where is the Tracey case? Your VLA is over.

---

Tracey question in post #260 is a very valid one in regards to VI regarding Klick/Tracey.

---

Man, I wanna join this wall game, but players might shoot me if I did. I totally could when I have my computer back, but I won't.<3
I still don't have power yet. :(
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #25) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:40 am

Post by Malakittens »

"When Violet said my stance on..."

Honestly, I was leaning scum on Taz, but Violet's recent posts are giving me town vibes. 251, 254 and well I loved the most recent one.

Uh, guessed I missed the post with the case. Ill read back to that later as I got to drive to class.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #26) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:04 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Sorry

First part of my last post was #3.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:21 am

Post by Malakittens »

Honestly, I would love a more active game because it's much easier to find scum during an active game then a semi inactive game. Plus PM is null to me and him not really posting content is really giving me a hard time getting a correct read on him. :/

I once asked a mod to either force replace or prod PM into making a content post and both were denied, so less likely that will happen Tracey. :(
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (isolation #28) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:36 am

Post by Malakittens »

Actually, I have responded to some of your posts.

Tracey did ask a valid question to one of your latest post which you didn't respond to.

Why are you voting for Tracey, when you scum read on Klick was doubled.
Which brings me to the question why aren't you voting your strongest scum read rather than voting the weaker scum read.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (isolation #29) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:39 am

Post by Malakittens »

I like where my vote is. Klick is posting in other games, but not posting here.

@Klick: what is your opinion on Vio's recent posts.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:15 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I tend to always over explain. It's my actual nature. If you personally know me I over think the simplest shit, this includes MS games.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:21 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Give me a bit. Half my street just got power. I might get it back in the next 30 mins or so then I can make a detailed post off my computer.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:47 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I GOT POWER.

Brb. Let me get excitement out then ill post.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:43 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Okay I reread since Violet replaced in.

In post #239:

I have a strong town-read on Mil and Commie. Both have contributed a lot of good information and stand individually - I can't see them having connections to anyone thus far.

I see a very likely Tracey-Klick team, and it's so obvious it kind of hurts.

I have a neutral read on everyone else. I'd love to see more discussion, but until that happens, my reads are going to be incomplete.

I have never really seen a player who's replaced in as scum look for direct connections.
Clearly shows a sign of scumhunting, wants to see more posts out of other players to get accurate reads. Only town benefit from wanting more posts because more posts it's easier to see possible connections which can help find scum.
Violet touched on why there's a possible Tracey/Klick team earlier in the post.

Post 251:

Direct answer to Mit's question in post #244.
No sign of waffling in the read and post, which reads to me as it was well thought out before posting. Also reads as a honest answer rather than a made up one. Didn't stand out as scummy to me.
Later responds to why he didn't like his slot's prior posts.
I really didn't much care for his play, especially when he semi-advocated a policy lynch. He appeared to be disinterested in the game and didn't put much effort in. I plan to change that.

Reads to me as an honest answer and it explained why exactly he didn't like the feel of the prior posts and explains that it will be changing.
I don't really see scum honestly saying, "Oh I feel my slot was scummy, this is why"
I actually see scum trying to discredit a case with a few different arguments. One that he couldn't be held responsible for Taz's actions, but another by asking why the posts in question were never originally challenged to the previous slot owner.

Post 254:

Buddying to me is anti-town. There's a few exceptions to using buddying as town strategy, but it involves having a cop read or a really accurate gut read on the player, but another would be if you played with that person for games in a row you can get a sense of an direct feel.
Scum benefit more from buddying because they can direct it to their advantage.

I agree with that beginning part of her post and stands out more as a town answer rather than a scum because Violet is trying to show where the buddying is and why it makes you both look scummy.

Also, gives a direct statement to Klick and gives a response to his case on Tracey.
With regards to Klick's #195: I remain unconvinced that you actually believe Tracey is scum. Most of your content seems forced and ingenuine, or just plain wrong, like how you call Tracey out for her #36 and imply it's scummy, when that post was half questions (which aren't reasoning by definition) and half discussion of RQS (which was only tangentially related to the game). Mala on pages 2-3 wasn't really doing much of anything, much less discouraging scum-hunting. It appears that was entirely fabricated to add "content". There's other allegations as to Tracey's alignment, but it's really weak (Her #53 doesn't immediately shout "I'M PRO-TOWN!" Is that seriously a reason to think she's scum?). In short the entire post is really just bad, and you seem more concerned about what people think between you and Tracey than you are about getting information out there so that the town can evaluate it

I just don't see scum calling out a case like that unless they are actively trying to distance themselves from each other. I just don't see Violet as scum, but I do see Klick as scum.

Post 262:

Mala's post #82 calls Mit out on potentially scummy behavior (waiting for wagons to vote) and then directs him to be more active. And actually, that's a great example of a pressure vote - because had he not responded, that would be a reason for Mala (or anyone, really) to be all up in his business. She then follows up in #174 with a hearty explanation as to her thoughts. But though she has her town points, she also doesn't have enough of those moments for me to think her solidly town, infact there are a lot of posts such as #51 and #108 and #169 which are all short and just kind of messing around, they don't do much, they're hardly worth mentioning. But the relatively significant amount of those leads me to perceive her less as town and more neutral - they don't do anything either way, but the amount of them dilutes her pro-town moments. It's hard to articulate and source that when I'm just giving my general thoughts about her.

Honest answer and doesn't really contradict the point Violet made in post #251. Reads town.

---

Violet:

What's your read on GNR, but also Cheery Dog.

Also can you explain your town read on the Commie slot, but also the Mit slot?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (isolation #34) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:55 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Are you giving yourself an excuse to lurk CD? Just because there are walls doesn't mean players should dissappear. Eh, to me walls give out more information.

That post just irks me in such a bad, bad way.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (isolation #35) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:59 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 363, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 360, Thor665 wrote:@Nacho - how awesome is this PMysterious wagon again? I'm feeling the Tracy with an 'e' one was probably pretty righteous right now.

PM is an easy scumread.
Tracey is probably town, but we could probably lynch her for her connections.

Why should we risk lynching a possible town in a game so small?
I rather lynch scum then accidentally mislynch due to connections.

---

Tracey, I called CD out for his vote on me and for his lack of scum hunting. He has tunneled me without really giving out other reads other than when asked. To me that is scummy.

---

WIFOM is scummy in of itself. You all should be ashamed of yourselves.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (isolation #36) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:38 pm

Post by Malakittens »

He's not trying to change, he's getting worse every game I play with him. His scum meta is becoming his town meta and his town meta is becoming his scum meta.
The only thing I found with his last scum game was he tried to get me into "agressive/defense" mode and I'm not sure if he did that to get others to jump on me or what.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (isolation #37) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:39 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I shoulda unvoted a long time ago, mah bad.

Unvote: Thor

Vote: CD
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (isolation #38) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:19 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Eh.

I just find it odd how he's not trying to build a counter-wagon on any of his scum reads. Instead he tries to "save" PM by voting his town read which is Tracey.
I found his hop horrible and an easy way to get onto the wagon.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (isolation #39) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:49 pm

Post by Malakittens »

You wouldn't.
I have played quite a few games with him. I have played two games as town when he was scum.
I haven't really ever saw him reaction fish as town or scum for that matter.

Did you see him reaction fish during F&I?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #40) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:54 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Tracey why don't you see CD as scum? :(
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #41) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:33 am

Post by Malakittens »

Hi Tracey explain to me why you didn't wall during Ladies Night, but are walling here? If you are indeed town in both games why is there such a difference of a game style change?

I'm quite bored also, I got class in 2 hours and have nothing to do until then.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (isolation #42) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:38 am

Post by Malakittens »

Uh. Violet has posted quite a bit of content, how are you getting a no read on him?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (isolation #43) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:57 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 404, TraceyLyn11 wrote:Hi Mit! Join the party.

Apparently Mit declined your invitation.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (isolation #44) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:15 am

Post by Malakittens »

Yes, there were some walls, but they summarized her reads and how she got those reads. The walls here feel off. The walls against Violet feel a lot like OMGUS. Then again I have to put into account that game was a lot more players and there was a lot more pages which made it a lot easier to give reads then here.

Well, while I was in F$I she did say her computer was acting up, but the thing is those walls and these walls feel different. She's tunneling to a great extent of Violet and I. She doesn't agree with a lynch on PM. There's something off, but I don't want to call her scum because of that because through all this I still have a weak town read on her and a much stronger town read on Violet.

Holy hell it's so freaking hot in my car. -_-.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (isolation #45) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:24 am

Post by Malakittens »

I think CD is a far better lynch than PM. At least with PM he'll soon be replaced due to being prodded. Plus a lynch on PM wouldn't help find connections to the last scum if he indeeds flips scum. I just find it funny how CD *tries* to help counter wagon PM by voting Tracey who he labeled as a town read in prior posts. Instead CD could have found alternative ways to keep a lynch off PM, but he chose to do a way which I find both easy, but scummy.

So no, I won't be voting PM, but I urge you to vote CD with me.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (isolation #46) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:50 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 309, Cheery Dog wrote:People tend to start disappearing when wall wars happen, when neither of you are in my current scumreadlist, the whole thing just goes over the top.
I still don't think either of you are scum.

In post 312, Cheery Dog wrote:All I'm saying is that it drains my supply of motivation to participate in the game as such., if I saw either Tracey or Violet as scum then I;'d be fine with it, however I'm not seeing them as scum at the moment, and that means I think it's probably a town on town battle, which ends up making me taking me closer to lynching another town which I don't want (unless my reads are off which is quite possible)

In post 352, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 346, TraceyLyn11 wrote:@Cheery: Explain.

My vote on you is because I can't understand why that sentence Thor (which I read as a offhand joke) is scummy in any way.
Vio was winning the wall war with you in my opinion, which meant if it continued I would be finding you more scummy than Vio. I know it has stopped for the moment since we've had Thor and Nacho come in, but when you go out and label something as crazy as a offhand joke as something scummy and practically label Thor scum because of it when you had town from his slot, it just doesn't sit right.

You should explain how Thor's post was scummy.

In post 358, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 357, TraceyLyn11 wrote:I was asking why you didn't ask me before voting.

Because you wanted the pm voting to stop, and I couldn't really do that by staying with a vote I had out since page 2.

UNO, dos posts:

Shows his town read on Tracey. Also prior posts with a tentative read on Tracey.

Tres, cuarto:

Only votes Tracey because he doesn't understand why Thor is scummy for something he doesn't find scummy.
Says Violet is winning the wall war and if that continued he would find Tracey scummier.
I don't agree with that because I feel likes he's faking his read change with something that can be easily faked.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (isolation #47) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:52 am

Post by Malakittens »

He did participate though in RVS here though Mit.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (isolation #48) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:52 am

Post by Malakittens »

Oh wait, that was RQS, my bad. Lol.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (isolation #49) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:17 am

Post by Malakittens »

Ehm.

I was trying to find a scum game of his to see if he RVS there. He sometimes dodges it, other times he'll RVS vote, other time he doesn't.

I went to a game we played together and forgot I was scum and he was town, but he didn't RVS here:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=22693
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (isolation #50) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:19 am

Post by Malakittens »

Sorry, I love to poke holes in theories. I even poke holes in my own after I find them. xD.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (isolation #51) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:27 am

Post by Malakittens »

Kai, you are all boring going to Spanish now. Back after work <3
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (isolation #52) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:28 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Please don't say this:

Though it would be ironic if PMyst came in and quickhammered you, accidentally or on purpose.

He freakened quickhammered me in LyLo. He's done it before and I wouldn't be amazed if he did it here.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (isolation #53) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:59 pm

Post by Malakittens »

@Mit:
The last game I linked?

I was scum and he was some type of investigation role, I think seer.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (isolation #54) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:02 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I did have something to say and then I forgot. Back later when it comes back to me. >_>
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (isolation #55) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:29 pm

Post by Malakittens »

?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #56) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:38 pm

Post by Malakittens »

....He's gone...
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (isolation #57) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:52 pm

Post by Malakittens »

PM, what a fucking load of aTe.

I second Tracey's post #495.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (isolation #58) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:09 am

Post by Malakittens »

Actually, GNR, explained in the post that he did vote Taz. Might not have been a lot, but it was there. Which was why I was leaning, still leaning town on him despite the inactivity.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (isolation #59) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:39 am

Post by Malakittens »

Okay?

It was almost a week since he has posted. Do you remember what you said about a player after a week goes by?

I think you are trying to point fingers at something that isn't necessarily there.

I should let him explain before explaining a read I had on Taz on his early game play to right before he placed out.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (isolation #60) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:21 am

Post by Malakittens »

He wasn't located at L-1 when he posted so I don't understand that read in of it's self.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (isolation #61) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:23 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 337, Nachomamma8 wrote:Also why did NONE of that include "oh, why do you find PM scum?"

Also if Vio is scum then why didn't he just buddy up to you today and kill you during the night?

In post 508, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Violet

PM is obvtown now. I wanted to wait and see his response to L-1 since it terrifies him, but I suppose that isn't really necessary at this point. Tracey, you can have your lynch now.

You never once really commented regarding Vio was being scum.
You questioned Tracey regarding Vio.

So Nacho, what regarding Vio is making you think he's scummy?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #62) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:12 am

Post by Malakittens »

Yes, had a L-1 on PM before Nacho un voted.
Had a L-1 on Tracey too.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (isolation #63) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:48 am

Post by Malakittens »

I say CD should be lynched.

I have a town read on both Vio and Tracey.

Nacho's buddying to Tracey regarding her possible vote on Vio is uneasy. I'm going to be watching that closely.

GNR is still giving me town vibes.

PM hopefully will post something tonight.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #64) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:31 am

Post by Malakittens »

Bit iof a prod dodge. I got a fever, so haven't been able to read and then post coherently .
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (isolation #65) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:45 am

Post by Malakittens »

Sorry. I refuse to vote either of my town reads: Tracey or Vio.

I am willing to vote PM only because of his lack of posting. Plus his ate didn't sit well with me.
The deadline is approaching fast though :/.

<3 Robo
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (isolation #66) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:41 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Time to read what I missed.

Honestly, I don't think Vio is scum.

PM has a higher chance of flipping scum. Only reason why I was hesitant was because of the lack of posts will cause lack of connections.

Vote: PM

PM IS NOW AT L-1.

CD. I find it odd, both PM and GNR have similar play styles as town/scum, but you are voting GNR over PM for lack of content. GNR at least posted something and this is not his scum meta, but feels like this town meta.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (isolation #67) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:57 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Tracey/Violet is probably town.
PM was earlier undecided, but mixed with his lack of content, ATE and overall lack of posting makes me think he's just scum. He played this way the last micro game we played.
GNR is gut feel town, but by hist last posts he gives me the feeling of "trying" to give reads.
CD is leaning scum, but is my highest scum read. I didn't like how he changed from having Tracey as a town read to a scum read. Felt like he was trying to force a way onto a wagon. Not to mention he was really giving lack of reads and calling me scum without trying to persuade others.
Klick was reading as scum to me for reasons mentioned before, but after Thorr replaced into the slot I'm leaning town on him. He's questioning everyone, he's explaining his reads. He's applying pressure and giving content out. Overall he's town by characteristics.
I'm not really sure about you. I didn't really like how you hopped onto the PM wagon, but then after PM didn't post content and you called him town. Even though you explained it, I don't see how you came to that conclusion.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (isolation #68) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:54 am

Post by Malakittens »

I'm here Tracey. I can see what you are getting at regarding Violet.

Regarding Nightkill analysis part of your case, I have to agree with you and disagree with Violet. As you have seen I do use Nightkill analysis after Day 1 because often there is an underlining reason to why someone was killed that night. Either that reason is sometimes not as visible and you need to dig deeper, but other times it's so obvious it makes you want to disregard it.
The only non-town part of that statement is him disregarding it as WIFOM. You already know that during a past game I suspected Klick because of the Jal kill. Klick played it off with the term "WIFOM". I hate when people disregard NK analysis by WIFOM and more importantly those who do it that way I am always obligated to think of them as scum, but I have to hold myself back.

Only problem is Tracey you actually know who Violet is and what his main account is. There are other people who do not so I can't even go compare old games if I wanted too.

You already know that I questioned the whole "double read" of Violet's post because it didn't make sense for it to be said and yet still be voting you. From the way I saw it was that I thought he meant that Klick was a higher scum read, but I still ended up being wrong.

Looking for connections without a flip isn't necessarily scummy in fact I think of it was town. The only problem that without a clear flip he doesn't know if he's on the right or wrong track regarding looking for connections. Which brings me to this question:

@Violet:

If either Tracey or Klick were to flip town at any point of the game, would you still consider the second living one as scum? If so, why.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (isolation #69) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:44 am

Post by Malakittens »

People often judge whiteknighting as a scum tell, but I don't. His whiteknighting isn't bothering me. His posts are still giving me town gut vibes.

Not everyone is going to agree or disagree on the same things. People aren't always going to see eye to eye on posts.

Are you sure you don't mean VC analysis Tracey? VC analysis without a scum flip is hard to find connections to scum, yet NK is a totally different thing. People find VC analysis hard to spot scum even after they flip, but as I previously stated that NK's always has a purpose to why they are killed. Maybe I put my trust into NK analysis too much, but to each their own.

I already stated that I didn't like him saying NK analysis is "WIFOM" because I wholehearty disagree with it, but overall I still have town vibes coming from him.

I'm not going to vote Vio and I'm not going to vote you. I feel as the argument you two are having is most likely coming from town vs. town.

---

Thanks Nacho, I'm glad you feel that way.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (isolation #70) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:31 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I already explained my read on GNR that he is most likely town from meta, but no one really paid much attention to me because of it.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (isolation #71) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:07 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Hmm.

Not really sure, but I'm smelling a scummy CD.

Even though he thought PM was "town" he wasn't really defending him as much. He didn't try to change the direction of the lynch, he didn't make an actual case on his scum reads nor did he try. His counterwagon to PM was to vote Tracey who was his town read before that.

Vote: CD

If you believe that either GNR or Vio are scum based off Nacho's posts why aren't you voting them?

---

I disagree with you on NK analysis Tracey. I have seen it work well, but then there has been only one game where it backfired literally on me.

---

I want to go review Mit and go recheck his case on PM.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (isolation #72) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:45 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Yes, but I felt as if you shared it a little too late. >.>
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (isolation #73) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:36 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Tracey:

Are you kidding me right now? You don't need a scum flip to do Night Kill analysis. I don't find it faulty and I don't find it WIFOMy. You modded the game where I used it to correctly pinpoint scum Klick, but I allowed him to say "Want some wine with that". I used it in a following micro game, twice, and both times figured out the scum team by Day 2 due to N1 NK.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (isolation #74) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:24 am

Post by Malakittens »

Eh.

Hopefully we will have some input by Vio, GNR and Mit.
I'm surprised that Mit hasn't posted since Day opened. I'm not sure what to think of this.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (isolation #75) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:12 am

Post by Malakittens »

Sorta. Thought he would have posted by now with some thoughts. Makes me wonder if he's avoiding the thread.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (isolation #76) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:44 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Traceyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,

What do you think regarding Mit currently?

Vote: Mit

Avoiding the thread like it's
the plague.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (isolation #77) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:39 pm

Post by Malakittens »

As for me "avoiding the thread", would I pull a PMyst like that, after attacking him so much for avoiding the thread throughout day 1? Don't be silly. I just didn't know we started and I always look for my games thread by thread. I thought this one had not started yet.

However, I am surprised you guys didn't lynch me yet, for leading that mislynch. I'm guessing that the mafia team felt that they could let someone else start a wagon on me first (e.g Mala) and then jump in, or that I might lead another mislynch. Oh well.

I just wanted you in the thread to see what's up and poke you for your thoughts. I was going to remove my vote, but then I kept reading.

Eh, I disagree with the whole surprised you guys didn't lynch me yet for leading PM's lynch. I do have to admit that his lynch was horrible and I feel responsible since I voted him because of the deadline and I didn't want to vote either of my town reads during Day 1.

I'm guessing you still think of me as town, judging by how you wrote that sentence after.

Well, yeah, you just destroyed your own trap by telling us what you hoped would happen.

I think I might be cool with a Violet wagon, but I don't want to rush like yesterday and cause another mislynch.

You might be "cool" with a Violet wagon? Why are you okay with a Violet wagon. How do you know that Violet will be another mislynch?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (isolation #78) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:12 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Oh, why is this?

Anyway, had PMyst flipped scum, my main suspects now would have been Tracey and Mala.

---

Man, I'm in a posting flurry mood.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (isolation #79) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:18 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Mit:

I didn't protect PM?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (isolation #80) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:37 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Exactly the question you asked Mit yourself Tracey. I want to see if his reads has changed from Day 1 or not. So me simply asking if he still thinks of me as town is a getting a precise answer.

I'm really not sure what to think about the Vio-Tracey. I honestly believe we have a town-town debate and this isn't going to help if this continues on any longer. I can see scum using this as their "distraction".

Thisis whyi questioned Mit with his response that he's "okay" with a Violet wagon earlier. Plus other questions which makes me assume that he actually knows people's alignments.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (isolation #81) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:35 am

Post by Malakittens »

Alright. Going to be v/la til Monday night. Got a bunch of tests to study for and work this weekend.
Ill try and post a little bit, but not certain.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (isolation #82) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:30 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I'm quite worried about Mit's word choice in general lately. He's been making a lot of those posts. Not sure, but it's giving me a feeling that he's hiding something, to be quite honest.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (isolation #83) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:12 am

Post by Malakittens »

Since my post 729. I labelled the fact I was going to unvote, but then when I kept reading I got unsettled.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (isolation #84) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:12 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I don't know what to make of Mit.

Mit is cool with a 'Violet', 'Tracey' & a 'GNR' lynch. He has town reads on CD, Thor and I.

I might have missed this recently, but Mit can you explain your townreads if possible? If you have just link me the post number.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (isolation #85) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:44 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Oh fuck sakes. Next person who uses gut without an explanation I'm going to bash my head into a wall.

^ Above comment is not actually directed at you, but I'm getting freaking annoyed at 'Gut'. In general this site and somewhere else.

Honestly, I don't know why I used quote marks. I mean I understand why you are okay with lynches on your scumreads, but you switched so fast from a town-Vio read to a scum-Vio read without a real explanation.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (isolation #86) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:30 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I wish I called you out earlier about those town reads. Now I'm wondering if you just faked them.

I'm in a mood, so I'm double guessing everything and anything.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (isolation #87) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:33 pm

Post by Malakittens »

WAIT. I just realized that all your scum reads are on the most popular lynching block.

Violet was up for it and you randomly jumped and put her at L-1.

GNR is lurking and that gives creditably to *possibly* getting him lynched. He's lurking as in barely contributing.

Tracey is under a ton of suspicion also.

CD/Mala and to an extent of Thor aren't in danger.

Yes I just called myself 'Mala' instead of 'me'. I might finish the rest of the game by calling myself 'Mala' instead of "me'.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (isolation #88) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:31 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Alright, I was wrong about Tracey. Not sure why I thought she had a lot more suspicion on her.

Mit let me ask you this:

If one flips town does it mean automatically that the other is scum?

If one flips scum does it mean they both are scum?

Do you think there's a slight chance they both can be town?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (isolation #89) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:14 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Activity is going to go low because of classes and finals. ><
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (isolation #90) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:04 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I find it interesting that GNR wanted CD to explain something that looks like an accidental mistype.

Better question what is your read on Milt, Thor?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (isolation #91) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:25 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Sorry for the lack of content. >.>

I'll be reading up tomorrow and looking at what has happened since I'm off from work and school =D
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (isolation #92) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:45 pm

Post by Malakittens »

What Thor? Why are you voting someone who you find more townish than the person you JUST unvoted?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (isolation #93) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:47 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I got my question answered. I was on page 36. >.>
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (isolation #94) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:29 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I also don't see how wanting to unblock your vote from PM = that he was convinced you were town.
What I saw regarding him saying it, even before he flipped town, was that he was going to hammer to make you look elsewhere. Since you were pretty focused on just PM at the time.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (isolation #95) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:06 am

Post by Malakittens »

I'm a VT.

Interesting.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (isolation #96) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:33 am

Post by Malakittens »

I still believe Mit is scum and I can't shake that feeling. Violet is my weakest of town reads followed by Thor then Tracey.

I need to reevaluate when I get home from work tonight. There's been things that have been said that seems as Mit knew people were town rather than scum.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (isolation #97) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:44 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Oh, that is a good thought Violet. I don't think just because Thor didn't get Nk'd and Nacho did means that Thor is scum. Even for me that's way to much speculation tbh.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (isolation #98) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:58 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Wonderful. Care to explain the change of the read on Violet? You were all for his lynch D2.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (isolation #99) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:16 pm

Post by Malakittens »

No, but I want an explanation of the change. I don't see why you are with holding them. I never want a quicklynch ever. Where did I say that I wanted a quick lynch? I feel as if you took my last post and took it out of context to change to your needs.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (isolation #100) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:55 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Dude. How does asking for explanations say I'm less sure? Why am I not allowed to ask questions? What I want to know is why you are so hesitant to give out answers. Seems to me as you are either hiding something or scared.

I already given my reads out. I honestly and strongly believe you are scum. Tracey is my strongest town read.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (isolation #101) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:59 pm

Post by Malakittens »

You still dodged the answer from you in my post before last. Where did I say I wanted to quick lynch in post 960.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (isolation #102) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:52 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Uh, I have never played with Thor before this game.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #988 (isolation #103) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:27 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I can definitely say right now I'm not thrilled at Mit's play. He's playing the WIFOM card very heavily at this point.

Mit if you think Thor is scum. Why don't you make a case on him from
this
actual
game that
isn't
WIFOM.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (isolation #104) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:44 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I was back and forth quite a bit between CD, but towards the end of the day I found him town rather than scum because he was basically on my level for what I was seeing with Mit which seemed me to me as town-motivated rather than scum motivation.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (isolation #105) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:56 pm

Post by Malakittens »

@Mala: I'm sorry to not be thrilling you, but there's no helping that. Do you think I'm scum for not making a case against Thor, based on his play this game?

[/quote]

I think you're scum for playing the WIFOM card very heavily this last round. If you are serious about thinking Thor is scum make a case on him. You seem to be asking a lot of questions that have no importance in this current games. Why are you asking about his LyLo games or who has he played with before? These posts seem like filler posts because I'm not really seeing the meaning of them.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (isolation #106) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:15 pm

Post by Malakittens »

To drive you cray cray.

Merry Christmas all!
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (isolation #107) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:34 am

Post by Malakittens »

Mit, Violet, Thor, Tracey.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (isolation #108) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:35 am

Post by Malakittens »

Mit, go.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (isolation #109) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:34 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I really don't get Tracey's logic honestly.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (isolation #110) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:44 pm

Post by Malakittens »

You're my strongest town read, but what happens if you are wrong in the logic. What happens if Thor isn't scum, but is town and we end up mislynching again?

I'm not even sure Thor is scum, but I'm not sure he's town either. I really thought Klick was scum, but replaced out. Since Thor came in everyone forgot about Thor's pred: Klick. Just like when Vio replaced in everyone forgot about his pred:Taz.

Basically you are buying into Mit's WIFOM theory about Thor yet you said that Thor was your highest town read, but after this you switched it and you are now stating that he's a scum read for you. How is any of this in a town-mindset?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1053 (isolation #111) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:26 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Mit, I don't like the fact you are blatantly ignoring any interactions that I had with Thor's predecessor Klick. You are seriously zeroing in on just Thor, but not looking at the whole picture.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (isolation #112) » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:42 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Are we trying to deflect today's lynch off you and onto me why Thor?

Also why are you answering questions that were asked directly towards me?

I don't like that. -.-
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (isolation #113) » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:22 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I'm not being useless. I'm scared to place a vote because I don't even know who the scum are at this point. I have my theories, but nothing solid. If I place a vote and it's wrong then the scum hammers for the win. Right now, I'm leaning on lynching Mit over Thor. So sadly we need to make the CORRECT decision rather than the wrong decision.

I'm sure Mit is scum, but I'm wondering if it's a Mit/Thor team.

As far as being useless. Why are you calling me out for it, but not calling out Violet?

So, looking at the whole picture is even more baffling than the rest. So go on, explain where Klick's scumminess evaporated, after Thor took over his slot. Why did you not question him about anything much? How did he drop to a town read? Why did you dodge his questions repeatedly?

What questions of his have I dodged repeatedly? Since when is dodging questions = I'm paired with player x. Frankly it's not. I would think experienced scum would distance each other rather than dodge or ignore each other.

I tend to give replacements a few posts to redeem themselves before I go back to thinking they are scum. They can't really answer for what their predecessor did and it's unfair to a certain extent to say you are scum because your slot did this and that.

When Thor replaced in.. I saw some things that looked pro-town rather than scum.

Considering now we know what PM flipped. Klick's defense of PM is considered scummy to me. Then again, when Thor came in.. He started to attack PM which was opposite of what Klick was doing.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (isolation #114) » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:42 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Actually, I have been attacking Mit over his WIFOM which IS something that I found scummy. I had notes on a possible Thor/Mit tean, but I accidentally restarted my computer and lost it.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (isolation #115) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:07 am

Post by Malakittens »

Uh. Considering from Tracey's posts it seems as she's going to vote Thor. Violet has a scum read on Thor and so do you.

I was at work so yeah I couldn't make a big post until I got home.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1070 (isolation #116) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:36 am

Post by Malakittens »

Also Mit since its beneficial to you. I guess you're okay with Tracey latching onto your idea, flip flopping from a huge town read on Thor and putting him into a possibility that he's scum in every combonation.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (isolation #117) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:21 am

Post by Malakittens »

Yep, I'm totes flailing.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1075 (isolation #118) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:56 am

Post by Malakittens »

Tracey. I also had a scum read on Mit since Day 2 so me attacking Mit stems from that.

Vio, what do you think of Tracey putting Thor as a town read and then after everyone's posts she flipped it to a scum read?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1078 (isolation #119) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:21 am

Post by Malakittens »

Not 100% sure, but high chance that he'll flip scum. He pushed hard for the PM lynch and disregarded all meta arguements that we brought up on PM. Then Thor, Mit and CD started to push the second lurker lynch while again disregarding all meta arguements. For the start of the Day 3 there was no lurker lynch to go after so he posted something that is deemed super WIFOM.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (isolation #120) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:35 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Pretty surprised I wasn't given a prod.

As for Mit; Your snarky remark above could have been justified if I posted without answering it, but as I wasn't really around. I was in NYC for the last few days hanging out with a friend, but never said V/LA because I figured I could post on the train or what not.

As for Mit-scum partner question. I'm not really sure, but I have possibilities. The problem is that everyone has pretty much thought Mit was suspicious at one point or another. I went back the other night after I posted and unless Thor-Mit are a team then they bussed pretty hard.

Mit-me scum team is out of the question because I have practically been thinking he's scum after Day 2. (Plus, I know I'm town and all so knowing my own role PM helps me determine that I'm not a scum partner of Mit)

As for Tracey; there's a possibility of her being a partner of Mit. She's only voted Mit 3 times throughout the whole game. Once was for pressure during Day 1 and the second vote was during Day 1 to put him at L-1. There was a third vote by Tracey on Mit during Day 2 to put him again at L-1.

As for Violet, I'm not really certain. There's a chance that he could be the partner, but I'm not feeling it.

----

So, I'm not really liking how Thor tried to change the direction of the lynch towards my way when everyone was looking at him.

Though, I think if Thor does flip scum that Tracey is a likely partner. Mainly due to flipping her reads like she did on Thor after she poked at everyone to make a list of S-T.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (isolation #121) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:16 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Mit. You don't like it, but it was answered. I way I read the damn question Thor was just looking for a name and not really why, but I did both. You just have a problem with how it came out. I don't see how your oringal comment was justified because it wasn't.

I'm just going to pot this and respond to any walls tomorrow.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (isolation #122) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1103, Thor665 wrote:Your lack of vote is evidence enough.

Now take a second look at Vio's play as regards me today and how its progressed.
Then wait to see if Mala and Mil speed lynch me.
Then we'll lynch Vio.

Odd choice of words in which you just basically claimed scum.

If you're town and get quick-lynched it's game over, but if you're scum and get quick-lynched there's one more day left.

So, why are you setting up a lynch TODAY for Day 4 IF you're town? You would only attempt to set up a lynch today IF you ARE scum.

---

I WANT to vote Thor and will vote him because of that post, but yeah I don't like quick lynches and I need to figure out who Thor's partner is before I vote to make sure I'm right.

---

Am I seriously the only one who caught that in Thor's posts?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1125 (isolation #123) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:44 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I'm kinda here. I'm sleepy, but I still think Thor is scum, but I'll hammer tommorow. We still have a bit of time to talk before the deadline and I want to make sure we're making the right decision.

I still need to go over possible combinations. I need to look at the VC's. to see who could be Thor's partner. Mit's defense was odd, but I guess you can read Thor's post in that sense.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (isolation #124) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:53 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Dude. Tracey, the deadline is at 11:59pm est.

I wouldn't allow a no lynch to happen and ill be around for the deadline. I want to figure out who's Thor's partner is before I vote. I always lose at LyLo and I actually want to win one for once rather than rushing into a decision that could potentially lose it for us.

I am worried about a Mit-scum, but not with Thor, but with either you or Violet.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (isolation #125) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:59 pm

Post by Malakittens »

What? I'm going to be around for the deadline and I won't allow a no lynch to happen. Why are you trying to twist it into saying I'm going to allow a no lynch to happen.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (isolation #126) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:12 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Ugh.

I'm not really familiar with Thor's play, but I have seen only one game of his where he has flipped town. He didn't ate or even give up.

Im going to hammer in a few minutes actually.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (isolation #127) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:17 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Sorry. Had to move to my computer to cast the vote.

Lets hope we made the right decision with this vote.

vote: Thor
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (isolation #128) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:27 pm

Post by Malakittens »

So wait you haven't checked interactions, but saying I'm scum based on interactions. That's funny.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (isolation #129) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:36 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Meh. When I get a semi-decent town read on a player I tend to ignore them and search for scum. I barely had interactions with other players too not just Thor.

I been at work all day and same for yesterday and the day before that. I have literally cut down on games due to it. Why you haven't seen me join in any or even replace.

Plus I'm starting to burn out which isn't good either.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (isolation #130) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:39 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Because I'm sick of being attacked when people are asking me where I am and it's due to RL reasons. Second time today so it's putting me in a snarky mood.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (isolation #131) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:56 am

Post by Malakittens »

Guess the feeling is mutual. I think you're scum. When I'm awake I plan to make a case on why you're scum. Highly doubt Vio is scum at this point.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1158 (isolation #132) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:40 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In regards to Tracey/Klick(Thor):

Tracey first voted Klick in RVS.

Klick followed up with a 'serious' vote on Tracey for doing RQS. Due to that Tracey labeled him town.

After finally unvoting Klick. Tracey managed to vote the entire player list during Day 1. Some were for pressure, but others were serious votes.

When I finally started to attack Klick due to his play style. Tracey immediately defended him saying that his play was different.
I normally am good at spotting scum-Klick and I was getting the feeling of the same play as Fire & Ice. He did the hidden scum-read gambit there and I called him out for it here.

In Tracey's post 222. Her interactions with Klick looks like distancing and Kilick's posts towards Tracey to me solidifies that read.

Then we have this gem from Tracey to Klick. Which can be considered buddy-buddy friendly warning.
I assume you can still keep up reading-wise though, yes? Then read and make small responses. You don't have to make walls. I don't understand why you're capable of making small posts in other games, but you can't even read this one, let alone make small responses to happenings. Your V/LA is over. Participate more, or if you can't keep up, replace out.

I never caught my eye when reading this, but Tracey how is this scummy?
You explained it, but since both alignments do it, technically it's a null-tell rather than a scum-tell.

Thor wrote:That said, we totally need to be a scumteam at some point, I don't think that's ever happened.

With that Tracey's reply was this:

Why do you have to go and say something so scummy when I had considered your slot very townish? I'm disappointed.

PM lynch is bad. Stop it. He's a better deadline lynch if we need one.

In Tracey's 639; She stated that she was unsure of Thor and Nacho since they replaced in, but she was treating Thor by asking for his thoughts on players like he was town, imo.

I feel as this was an easy way to say, "well I never had a town read on Thor so I'm not scummy for hopping on his wagon!"

What really bothers me is how Tracey/Klick buddied each other. Well Tracey buddied Klick, but Thor was buddying Tracey and Tracey buddied back.( Only problem about that is how bad and obvs it looks if one were to have flipped scum - it would mean the other is likely scum or town. If they were scum the remaining partner could try and play it off as WIFOM or it's way to obvious for partners to do that. Which to me is something that I always see scum try to play stuff off as. )

Since GNR was hammered.
Tracey moved Thor slot to prob-town which is different from "unsure".

Then we have Tracey asking for everyone to do the popcorn list.
Thor passed it on to Tracey and she seemed rather 'annoyed' that he picked her to go after him. Along with that she had this:
These are subject to change based on the results of this little massreads thing, but.

Basically seems to me that she would be willing to change her reads depending on other people's reads.

Which is exactly what she did her read on Thor flipped flopped and was willing to vote Thor afterwards even though for the whole entire game she was seeing his slot was townish. Notice that she only switched her read on Thor after people stated to compile suspicion on him. This popcorn thing gave her an easy way out in order to vote Thor in case he got into trouble. Which is a great play for a bus.

---

Once Vio voted Thor - Tracey then voted Thor also - Saying that there is scum located in one of {Violet or Thor}

This to me reads as if someone voted Vio that she could easily switch to Vio and hammer for the win.

---

I'm not going to vote for Vio at this point, but my vote will go on Tracey. I won't be voting just of yet because I want to discuss this more rather than throwing a vote down.

---

I haven't gone through Klick's interactions, but it seems to me since Klick wasn't returning Tracey's "buddying" he was trying to distance rather than stay in her good nature. All of which is supported by Klick randomly switching Tracey from a town-read to a scum-read via "hidden" scum-read.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (isolation #133) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:36 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Well, I could if you like. It's common sense that Mit didn't look like Thor's partner due to the way Thor voted him in Day 2. If I have to spell that out for you - You should feel ashamed of yourself.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (isolation #134) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Doesn't change the fact a Mit-Thor scum team was most likely not likely. The way they played last Day should have been a clue.

Even though you put Thor at L-1 yesterday I was pretty certain you were the last scum and thought Mit/Vio were cleared. I'll admit that I did in the beginning of Day 3 - Mit/Thor could have been scum together. Why would scum-Mit put scum-Thor under the bus using the argument 'Thor is scum because he's still living and it's Day 3'.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (isolation #135) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I was about to say, Violet, people have already caught onto how Tracey has adapted her reads depending on current posts of players. Mit found Tracey's popcorn thing as bad logic, but I also felt it was odd, but I also called out Mit because I misread one of his posts and thought he wasn't giving the same justice to another player. I was corrected halfway through the discussion about that.

Situations happens, reads do change.. LyLo is the worse to second guess yourself though.
In a way I understand where Tracey is coming from, but I just felt the whole popcorn thing was a bit tooooo much flopping.

I went to review some players and I did find Mit's post #1031 and his #1035 totally pro-town when he was calling out Tracey's logic regarding the Day 3 popcornswitcharoo.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1180 (isolation #136) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Mala is suffering from a terribad headache.

Mala is not really seeing Vio as scum, BUT the one thing Mala is wondering why is if Thor being scum didn't try pushing my lynch instead. Instead he voted Violet which made Mala wonder if he was waiting for people to switch. This doesn't clear Vio as scum, but it didn't give her an award winning star-town either.

Tracey's switcharoo-popcorn style and then putting Thor at L-1 at the end of Day 3 once he started to get into some troubled water looks like a possible bus considering she had a town read on him at the end of Day 3 and a not-so-strong town or scum read on him at the end of Day 2.

Gut is telling me to go with Tracey. I just don't understand why Vio is still alive and why Mit was killed instead. When it looked like Mit was more of a possible partner than Vio was.

Ugh. #MalaHatesLyLo.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1182 (isolation #137) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:12 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Srly, Tracey, when I said that before that Mit-Thor was probable scum together during Day 3 you didn't make the same comment. >,>
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1188 (isolation #138) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:50 am

Post by Malakittens »

Well, looks like I do have a decision to make.
Tracey you actually going to build a case and post it? If so, I'll wait.

Also, I laughed at one of the +25SP. Maybe cause it looked like wayy to much to give her or felt it was more as a joke on Vio's part which sadly I don't think it is. xD
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1190 (isolation #139) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:57 am

Post by Malakittens »

I know, I know, but still.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1191 (isolation #140) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:21 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Also Tracey, I'm pretty sure I know who the last scum is. I can save you the trouble of going through all the work. I'll hopefully give a town win with my decision. <3.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1193 (isolation #141) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:51 pm

Post by Malakittens »

<.<

If I was scum; I would have already hammered by now.

This is a tough decision to make. Which is why I was giving you a chance to do your case.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1196 (isolation #142) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:06 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Honestly.

I feel like there's a case for you both being scum.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (isolation #143) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:09 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Actually Tracey, don't bother starting it.

I'll end it right now.

Vote: Vio

>.>
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (isolation #144) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:39 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Alright.

I'll apologize that I didn't end it sooner. x.x

I was sleeping when you guys first cross voted each other and then got woken up for dinner, but didn't want to booch my phone tags.

(I'm pure evil today, just evil and I'm sorry)
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (isolation #145) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:43 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Honestly. I really thought I was losing either way. I killed you over Violet because I was trying to wing the win off the buddying.. Plus the fact Vio was convinced Tracey was scumpartners with Klick since he replaced in.

If I kept you alive instead of Violet.. I had a feeling Tracey would have sided with you and I was going to lose.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1212 (isolation #146) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:46 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I know you called them both scum.

*shrug*

Tracey caught me with my meta when hammering Thor.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1213 (isolation #147) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:49 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Reason why no quickhammer:

Phone doesn't like vote tags. I seriously will and always have booched them when off my phone. I was rushed out the door to dinner after being woke up so I couldn't get to my computer. :s
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (isolation #148) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:52 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Was a fun game though!

Thank you Robo for modding!

Town great job. Some of you had me cornered; Tracey had me pinned on Day 4 and CD also had me for a while, but backed off. >.>

Klick thanks for playing when you did :D
Thor you were amazing, amazing.

We were so close to a perfect win, but Mit had to go fiddle with WIFOM :P
Tracey had to go do popcorn-switcharooooo and Vio was super tunneled on my partner for the longest time.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (isolation #149) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:59 pm

Post by Malakittens »

You didn't have a case on me nor were you really pushing it super hard.

Scummmmmmmmm linkkkkk
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (isolation #150) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:06 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I actually liked it a lot.

Though it's very, very easy for scum to know about no PR'S once one goes down. That's the one advantage that scum had over town in that sense. >.>
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1228 (isolation #151) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:14 pm

Post by Malakittens »

For one. If you caught someone on meta and you are sure of it. I'd say go after them with everything you got.

Also don't second guess yourself at LyLo.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1230 (isolation #152) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:17 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Any dead peeps have dead QT at hand? <3
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1234 (isolation #153) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:19 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Wasn't sure cause of CD's comment :P
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (isolation #154) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:04 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Vio: I'm sorry ):
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1257 (isolation #155) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:17 pm

Post by Malakittens »

This is why I hate being scum. I feel shitty at LyLos to begin with as town.. I feel extra shitty when I got my first LyLo as scum. :s

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”