Micro 50 (Vengeful Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:34 am

Post by guille2015 »

Come on Whiskers, give me something that I can work from. Prove to me that you are not scum.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:34 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

Nobody is voting anyone.
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:53 am

Post by N »

Where is that rascally Whiskers?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:49 am

Post by Whiskers »

Sorry, what was I supposed to do? Pick one of you to attack and build a case?
Can I V/LA in these vengeful games? I'm busy this week.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:10 am

Post by guille2015 »

Well, what can I say. You were quite adamant that I was scum when you unvoted Om. Subsequently I wanted Om's lynch, making the case that he was the godfather.

Abbadon makes sense when he says that it is likely that you are the mafia.

My problem is that River had voted for Om, which is not something I see the goon doing. At least not somebody without experience. I could see Om directing River to vote for him, though, so I am taking Abaddon's argument seriously. The Only reason why I have not voted for you (whiskers) is because I have a gut feeling on N being the goon. I am going to give it more thought at the matter, but you not being here is not helping.

I guess I am going to have to reread everything and see if there is anything out there. But it's hard because you two are not particularly helping. (Thanks for your reply though N). Still there is plenty of time for the deadline.

I can hear abaddon's teeth grinding that I am not automatically voting Whiskers.

Whiskers
: Will you be able to give this game a thorough review on the weekend?

N
: As I will do, try to figure out this game out. If you're Town, I think you can give me the reason on why that is, and I will tell you why I am town.

MOD: When is the deadline?
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:49 pm

Post by N »

I hate to base the case on Whiskers around an idiot predecessor, but the only other game I could find of Natural_river (it's hard when the account's been deleted) is Micro 47, which was Think Twice. He was the goon there and voted for his godfather.

He was caught cheating in a newbie game, so I presume he's not the smartest of people. I had previously thought this meant he wouldn't have dared vote for his godfather, but I can see him thinking of it as good gambit and doing it in both games.

Also Whiskers just won another vengeful game (Open 451) as scum by lurking.

On the other hand, your play in this game has been just as non-existent and so I'm not confident.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:33 am

Post by guille2015 »

So, Natural has a "history" of voting for the Godfather. However, It is not clear if he would do that on a Vengeful. It was early thought and when whiskers replaced he unvoted.

As for me, I admit the first posts of mine were of little addition. But when I voted for Om I was on par with the rest.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:52 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

In post 204, guille2015 wrote:
MOD: When is the deadline?

There is three of you alive, at the moment there is no deadline. If this game stales out enough that I need to tack on a deadline in a three player game I'll die a little on the inside.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:04 am

Post by N »

I thought vengefuls were supposed to be quick? This game has just dragged.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:01 am

Post by guille2015 »

I'm just here waiting for whisker's to make some statement. I already know who I'm going to vote for.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:29 am

Post by Whiskers »

If you already know who you're going to vote for, do so. I'm not going to be able to delve until Sunday, and I don't wish to have to do so for nothing.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:38 am

Post by guille2015 »

Well, I'm 90% or so sure of my vote. But I don't want to vote until you replay just in case. I will also not say who it is so that it might not influence your statement. But don't worry as soon as you write your statement I will vote. (Sundays are hard for me to replay though, but I'll try. )
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:28 pm

Post by N »

Okay, rereading the whole thread while we wait for Whiskers to grace us with her presence.

In post 37, Natural_river wrote:Well N, life is full of surprises, people die sometimes.
This was actually not a test on what you guys would react to the question, but more a test to see what
you would react to what I would react to your answers.
Wow, that was confusing...

But what I can say is that the only one's reaction I liked, was N's...
I like the idea of it, but it isn't fully correct.
I don't know why Zoroaster is openly asking Om of the nom on who to vote.

Zoroaster, are you trying to make an obvious mafia-read so we overlook it,
because it is too obvious?
Fuck, Natural_river was an idiot. This post is horrible.

In post 46, guille2015 wrote:N that seems a lot like miss representation. I get a town felling from River. I also get a town read from Om. So For me at this point find N and Zoro as scum. It's just a matter of who is the godfather.
Guille's only strong read is that Om is town.

In post 48, Om of the Nom wrote:I like how anybody has yet to question my read on guille lol.
This reads like Om wanting someone to call him out on his bussing.

In post 132, Whiskers wrote:Wow, ALL parties in this game are being antagonistic.
NatRiver is asking weirdass philisophical questions about exploding babies . I know, I know, RQS, and it's too early to detract from scumhunting. But jesus, what does that have to do with fucking
anything
?
Om, I believe is smarter than he's acting. Zor's attack on you was "You did something scummy", not "You didn't give us answers". You answering the questions NOW would not erase the scummy way you answered them before.
N is being an asshole, in the later pages. Zor's "hypothetical bullshit" TOTALLY had relevance to the game: he was demonstrating how a scumtell can't be undone. I don't really believe N doesn't understand this. Also, PAge 3 or so, instead of looking at the post he's supposed to refer to, he just yells some more.
As for Zor himself, it wouldn't have killed him to link or re-quote the post his weird-ass sentence apparently refers to. Being a stubborn cunt? I have a gut townread here though.
Whiskers replaces in and essentially calls everyone fuckwits.

In post 142, Whiskers wrote:Somebody look at Guille's ISO, though.
0: confirm, 1: fluff, 2: fluff, 3: reads, 4: clarify, 5: filler.
6: Ask Zoro's reads. 7: Ask River's reads. 8: express confusion over River's alt's post.
9: says that his reads have changed, but not what they are. 10: V/LA announcement.
11: asks River her read on Om (again), 12: "Yay, a pony" asks my read on himself.
13 and 14 came just now:
13: Asks Om his read on me. 14: asks N if he would lynch me, not Zor. What happened to that River townread?

We've seen not so much activity from you, guille. Everyone else has 30 some posts, you have under half that. Five of them are needless. Six of them are questions (that you never follow up on). Three are game-related, but your reads hold no weight because you don't have any reasons behind them...
And, look, this is me OMGUSsing, but You go from a townread on my slot and a One-of-each read on N and Zor, to "Hey N, would you lynch Whiskers instead?"
Vote: Guille

Sorry. Had a townread on you, until I read your ISO. You post so seldom that I didn't really read you as scummy in my readthrough.
This attack of guille feels way over-the-top, especially the bit where Whiskers gets riled up over guille asking me whether I'd lynch her.

In post 151, Whiskers wrote:
In post 139, N wrote:Anyway, back on track: do you agree with Zoroaster's assertion that answering questions sarcastically is a scum-tell?

Yes, probably.
Would have had a bigger scumread on Om if he kept "not understanding."

#147, GuilleI don't know yet. Probably not Zoroaster, which leaves N and Om.

But: Let me put it this way. If you are the godfather, I don't need to know the second scum. If you are the goon, I will look for associative tells, as few as they will be. If you are town, you can shoot me.
It looks like Whiskers caught some scummy behaviour from Om, but didn't want to draw too much attention to it and just brushed it off and changed the subject.

In post 152, guille2015 wrote:Ok, I think that you are Town Whiskers. Because your play is completely the opposite of Natural River's reads. I would think that if you were scum you'd share some of them. That is not definite though. But your play is town aligned and I had a town read on NR.
I disagree with this point, but that's irrelevant because you're not both scum.

In post 157, guille2015 wrote:As for relying on Busing. Well. I had two townreads, NR and Om. I kept my townread on whiskers since it has been satisfactory for me. But Om's town read contradicts the connections that I have and the Town read on Whiskers. Like I said: from my prespective there is 1 scum between Om and Whiskers and 1 scum between N and Zoro. I am not certain for the latter, but I am certain for the first group mostly based on my town read of Whiskers.
Guille's trying to force two 1v1s with flimsy reasonings.

In post 163, guille2015 wrote:
In post 159, Whiskers wrote:You have literally given us two coin flips. Show us your web, because you keep referencing a bunch of abstract associations that we havn't seen.

Well, N and Zoro cannot be both scum. Any one could have gotten the other Lynched. If that's the case, then the other scum is between Whisker, Om, and me. I know I am town and I have a town read on Whiskers. The last one left is OmNom. That is the simplest form I can put it.

I was also saying that Whiskers and Om cannot be both scum independently from N and Zoro because they both seemed antagonistic to each other. At a much less degree than the other pair, which could be a simple game of bus the GF. If this is the case then both N and Zoro are town. Which again will mean that Om is scum.

From all the ways I see it, Om is in the middle as scum.

The only way I could be wrong is if one of N or Zoro is scum and Whiskers is the other scum. But my only town read of this game is on Whiskers. So, I have no doubt of my vote.

In post 164, Abaddon wrote:I am convinced. N is painfully ObvTown, Om is painfully obvscum, N_R/Whiskers is probably scum, and Guille is probably Town by PoE.

In post 182, N wrote:
In post 180, Whiskers wrote:I'm going to hammer someone.

Just... anyone? Or someone in particular?

In post 196, Whiskers wrote:in short: he was a dick. Both would have killed the other-- except I suppose Nexus wouldn't have killed anybody.
This is a pretty shit reason.

In post 203, Whiskers wrote:Sorry, what was I supposed to do? Pick one of you to attack and build a case?
Well, yes. It's lylo; I know you've done this sort of thing before.

In post 211, guille2015 wrote:Well, I'm 90% or so sure of my vote. But I don't want to vote until you replay just in case. I will also not say who it is so that it might not influence your statement. But don't worry as soon as you write your statement I will vote. (Sundays are hard for me to replay though, but I'll try. )
How do you think Whiskers will be influenced by your vote? It's either going to be on her or on me.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:06 am

Post by guille2015 »

I am 90% sure. So voting without my confidence is not a particularly good thing to do. Also, if whiskers is the scum, me saying I think xx is the scum would have whiskers respond in reaction to my option. Thus muddying what I have in mind.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:33 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

40 hours without a post.

Deadline is October 31st @ 17:00 EST.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:48 pm

Post by N »

Where is Whiskers?
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:04 pm

Post by guille2015 »

Certainly he sí writting años epic post.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:52 pm

Post by N »

What timezone is Whiskers is? It's Monday here; surely it's at least Sunday evening for Whiskers by now? This is getting really frustrating.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:12 am

Post by N »

If Whiskers is affected by Sandy or something, I'm going to feel like a jerk, but otherwise: why would you make a promise you can't keep?
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:37 am

Post by guille2015 »

In post 216, guille2015 wrote:Certainly he sí writting años epic post.

"Certainly he is writing and epic post."

Spanish auto correct makes things better.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:48 am

Post by N »

I figured that's what you were trying to say. Although I thought it might have been because you were drunk rather than autocorrect.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:52 am

Post by guille2015 »

I haven't been drunk in quite a while. Kinda miss it though :P
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:20 am

Post by N »

This is pissing me off. Whiskers has been posting elsewhere.

Mod, can you prod Whiskers please?
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:32 am

Post by guille2015 »

Agreed. This is very similar to whisker's lurking scum meta.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:16 am

Post by Whiskers »

So.
N, you quoted me and said something like "The part where Whiskers got riled up about guille asking to lynch her is scummy". I don't see it-- where I was riled up.

I don't have a motivation for this game. A little late to replace out, right? After reading both of you in ISO, I have to go with Guille-scum again. The closest I can come (it
is
0219hrs) briefly, is to say that Guilee said, "Whiskers-slot and Om are my townreads" up until I attacked him, then said, "Hey want to lynch whiskers?" --and now that Om, the "one of them will flip scum", flipped scum, has turned to attack his other townread.

His posting is limited and unhelpful.

But yeah, it really bugs me that guille goes, "Oh, Om and River are townreads! Wait, River(Whiskers) is attacking me?? BETTER CHANGE MY READ!"

[preedit]
sorry. I guess I slept instead of hitting "submit".

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”