Open 463: Black Flag Nightless (Game Over)

Deadpool
Deadpool
Goon
Deadpool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:55 am

Post by Deadpool »

In post 974, Cerulean wrote:
In post 939, Deadpool wrote:Wtf there's 2 scum in like literally more than half a playerlist of strong town.

What the fuck.

Pretty sure actually it's 2/3 of Thor, N, and Jess.

F-16 will prob have some goodposting later. I told him it's prob best to pause on the rereads until we get a piggy flip *shrug*

(if someone is fucking trolling and prolonging this more than it has to this is not cool -_-)

This sounds like you knew the day wasnt going to end.

Except this was made after no one said they were aligned with Piggy :?
Deadpool
Deadpool
Goon
Deadpool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:57 am

Post by Deadpool »

In post 973, Cerulean wrote:And I don't believe for a second, you wouldn't have some real thoughts of your own Arthur. I know you joined this game because you knew faraday was in it and wanted to play with him, so you utter lack of actual thoughts and shitposting makes no sense whatsoever.

I seriously didn't know the game was actually that dense *shrug*

And I do have real thoughts? It's 2 of N/Thor/Jess, setting aside paranoia of JT.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:59 am

Post by Cerulean »

Good if you have thoughts. Answer my questions. Seriously.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:02 am

Post by Cerulean »

Also, why 2 of those people. Who of them are most likely?
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Deadpool
Deadpool
Goon
Deadpool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:03 am

Post by Deadpool »

In post 972, Justin Timberlake wrote:Dunno. I mean I think they theoretically could be? Not everything scum do is scum motivated anyway, he might just suck at scum really bad? I don't actually know if I've seen him as scum/remember seeing him as scum now it's mentioned.

1) I do suck at scum. Like, horribly suck. And I think I only had 3 scum games on here? Newbie 1237, The Heterosexual Revolution one I replaced into, and Micro 8 with Myko. I sucked horribly in all 3 and the only reason we actually won the 3rd game was because town sucked more (expect Farside she was onto us but the rest of the town were really stupid).

2) I can
also
suck as town.
Deadpool
Deadpool
Goon
Deadpool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:04 am

Post by Deadpool »

In post 978, Cerulean wrote:Also, why 2 of those people. Who of them are most likely?
Prob best way to go is to lynch N imo. He can be partnered with any of Thor or Jess, but it doesn't really matter. I trust Faraday when he says that scum prob wouldn't be voting each other yesterday when Thor/Jess were voting each other and there was no way for them to know that a Piggy lynch would've risen up, so that only leaves N.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:06 am

Post by Cerulean »

Arthur - answer the question I asked you earlier about Thor. You keep on ignoring it. Also, answer empires question about your town read on soul
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Deadpool
Deadpool
Goon
Deadpool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:08 am

Post by Deadpool »

In post 977, Cerulean wrote:Good if you have thoughts. Answer my questions. Seriously.

Can you please compile all the questions you want answered in one post please? I'm really not sure what you still want answered and what all the questions were.

Pedit: Kk I'll look back.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:09 am

Post by Cerulean »

In post 956, Cerulean wrote:
In post 890, Deadpool wrote:Thor you should hammer your partner.

Or JS it doesn't really matter.

The day before you has thor as strong town, such strong town that you thought it was dumb to suspect him. Why did you have him as such strong town that you pretty much were basing my read on my read on Thor? And what happened to that over night?

Basically I want to see how you went from Thor so town it's dumb to suspect him to he's piggy's partner most likely over night.

Don't answer this in fluff. I want to see your thought process. Also don't ignore it again, I asked you a similar question yesterday.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Deadpool
Deadpool
Goon
Deadpool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:18 am

Post by Deadpool »

In post 956, Cerulean wrote:
In post 890, Deadpool wrote:Thor you should hammer your partner.

Or JS it doesn't really matter.

The day before you has thor as strong town, such strong town that you thought it was dumb to suspect him. Why did you have him as such strong town that you pretty much were basing my read on my read on Thor? And what happened to that over night?

Basically I want to see how you went from Thor so town it's dumb to suspect him to he's piggy's partner most likely over night.

Don't answer this in fluff. I want to see your thought process. Also don't ignore it again, I asked you a similar question yesterday.

I'm not really sure. I was reading Thor as town in the beginning, and the debate with you and Thor read as town on town. But then not really when I re-looked at it, and Piggy really did look like she was partnered with Thor. The way she just came off with the POE and everything seemed forced as hell.

And you know, there has to be 2 scums. And I think you soul and jt are town. I mean I guess I can also think of Thor as town, but if he's scum he'd be partnered with N anyways so it's best to just lynch N.

In post 960, Cerulean wrote:
Also, where's your Soul townread coming from?
I don't know how well of a play Mehdi plays, but her play after the initial start (which was somewhat suspicious) read extremely
extremely
genuine. And in 750: "Dead am I scum? I'm pushing thor is scum and am somehow a town read too?", I really don't see coming from scum at all.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:25 am

Post by Cerulean »

That does not explain your "it's dumb to suspect" Thor thing you had going on. Nor does it explain that you were basing your read on me partially on my read on Thor. If you read the back and forth and decided that it was town on town, what was up with pushing me to make me "town mad" to get a read on me? Why did you deflect the questions I had for you, not answer them, and fling suspicion on me?

Why did piggy really look to be partnered with Thor, and now that you know she's not, why is Thor not back in your dumb to suspect pile.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:31 am

Post by Cerulean »

And just so you know I'm actually doing meta research. I hope your all happy with yourselves.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:35 am

Post by Cerulean »

Glad I'm rubbing off on you, Tammy.

(I'm doing some of my own right now, too. F-16, I need you right now bro.)

~Empire.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Deadpool
Deadpool
Goon
Deadpool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:45 am

Post by Deadpool »

In post 985, Cerulean wrote:That does not explain your "it's dumb to suspect" Thor thing you had going on.

It actually does? I thought it was pretty obv from the debate that both of you were town (hint, I was skimming), but then it turned out to me I might've been wrong *shrug*.

In post 985, Cerulean wrote:If you read the back and forth and decided that it was town on town, what was up with pushing me to make me "town mad" to get a read on me? Why did you deflect the questions I had for you, not answer them, and fling suspicion on me?

I was tired, exhausted, and tbh I was annoyed by your questions (not by their content but by the fact that it felt like bombarding esp when I had spent so much time before trying to read the hugely dense thread). I mean, read this. See how many questions were right there one after another and imagine me seeing this at like midnight when I hadn't slept for like 20hrs:

In post 689, Cerulean wrote:Is this Arthur? Why did you ask about night less? When we played in heterosexual revolution there were not breaks.

Why did you just declare thor as town?

Why did you feel the need to show your work for developing a town read on me? Why did you say the post in which I asked equinox why she was townreading thor was bad? Why does it seem like your read on me is partially dependent on my read of Thor. And, where did you get that I have a scum read on Thor?

In fact, you and prob faraday would prob realize why I thought nightless meant there can still be breaks. Hint - Glokta.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:07 am

Post by Cerulean »

Thor - on the day of the sixty lynch you started the N wagon and tried to get that counter wagon for, what you said, a trap of sorts. Why didn't you try to push Jesse harder yesterday? Especially if piggy was likely town as you called her in .
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:29 am

Post by Thor665 »

Why didn't I try to push Jesse harder yesterday...

:neutral:

How?
JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield
Goon
JesseSheffield
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:42 am

Post by JesseSheffield »

In post 951, N wrote:VOTE: Jesse

lol I'm sorry that you both can't read and reason properly but that's not my issue.

Vote: N

In post 964, Justin Timberlake wrote:There's a part of me that thinks Jessie's just fucking awful and would have posted some coblled together notes as scum.

Why because you just got proved wrong so that's your fallback? Alright JT, that's pretty cool.
And who's going to stop me...
Justin Timberlake
Justin Timberlake
Goon
Justin Timberlake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:57 am

Post by Justin Timberlake »

Um proved wrong about Piggy? I don't see how they'd be related? I mean being wrong about You/Piggy scumteam doesn't make you town? Plus it was only a part of me!

Anyway back to ignoring this game for today (that's working well!)
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:00 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 992, Justin Timberlake wrote:Plus it was only a part of me!

JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield
Goon
JesseSheffield
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:03 am

Post by JesseSheffield »

In post 992, Justin Timberlake wrote:Um proved wrong about Piggy? I don't see how they'd be related? I mean being wrong about You/Piggy scumteam doesn't make you town? Plus it was only a part of me!

Anyway back to ignoring this game for today (that's working well!)

Oh no I mean that ridiculous "N wouldn't bus/distance Thor" argument you were attempting to have with me and then conveniently dropped.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:37 am

Post by Cerulean »

In post 990, Thor665 wrote:Why didn't I try to push Jesse harder yesterday...

How?

Well not exactly the pushing harder thing, as it went fast, but what I'm mainly wondering about is that we waited so long for someone to hammer Sixty who were pretty obvious scum and you didn't hammer but kept floating the N thing. Why did you just hammer Piggy so easily then?
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Justin Timberlake
Justin Timberlake
Goon
Justin Timberlake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:39 am

If I conveniently dropped it does that mean I'm scum?

(That wasn't me, that was Regfan. Duh? )
JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield
Goon
JesseSheffield
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:46 am

Post by JesseSheffield »

In post 996, Justin Timberlake wrote:If I conveniently dropped it does that mean I'm scum?

(That wasn't me, that was Regfan. Duh? )

It tells me you're not super interested in pro-town investigations. And if we're looking at N/Thor, N/Jesse scumteams it throws N/JT into the mix for me.
Justin Timberlake
Justin Timberlake
Goon
Justin Timberlake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:52 am

If you say so! I haven't read any of you/regfan's argument back and forth.
JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield
Goon
JesseSheffield
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:56 am

Post by JesseSheffield »

In post 998, Justin Timberlake wrote:If you say so! I haven't read any of you/regfan's argument back and forth.

Considering you posed a question in response to a post I had about regfan/I's argument I just assumed you were following along. I don't really know why you wouldn't have been.

Return to “Completed Open Games”