NY 160: Terrible Melodrama Mafia (Game Over)

Gentlemen Bastards
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:51 pm

Post by Gentlemen Bastards »

RC and F-16 both just had to fucking sit back through this whole day and let you morons lynch Nost.

SERIOUSLY, read their play today, they're just coasting waiting for lylo. GOD. FUCK THIS GAME AND THIS SITE.
Gentlemen Bastards
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:59 pm

Yeah okay, I need to go and enjoy Christmas. Going to try and put this game out of my head forever.

ArcAngel, since you seem to be reading another thread or no thread at all if we die tomorrow you're voting RC and the day after you're voting F-16.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:37 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Sorry about the delay!

Vote Count 4.06

Nostredeus (5)- Empking, F-16_Fighting_Falcon, RedCoyote, N, 4nxi3ty

RedCoyote (2)- Nostredeus, Gentlemen Bastards

Not voting: ArcAngel9

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

A lynch has been reached.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:46 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Nostredeus ran home, her face drenched in tears, an overwhelming sense of hopelessness paralysing her mind. She faced the worst of dilemmas, where the wrong decision would haunt her for life. The image of 4nxi3ty appeared in her mind once again, beer bottle in hand, dismissing her without hesitation as he continued talking to the guys. She had not failed to catch the look he shared with the shamefully dressed blonde bitch at the next table either!

"Are you alright?"

It was ArcAngel9, someone Nostredeus couldn't deal with after what had happened. Friends since they were kids, he had always been her Plan B, but had he become something else? He had always been kind, there for her whenever she needed him, and there were not many potential husbands left with all the recent deaths. Everyone on Scum Street knew how he felt about her as well, but something about 4nxi3ty prevented Nostredeus from pursuing the possibility any further.

As Nostredeus arrived at the home she shared with her fiancee, hand reaching out to the front door's lock, a moment of clarity pierced her mind and she made her decision. With a feeling of renewed freedom, she opened the door, only to be greeted by all the residents of Scum Street and a shot to the chest.

Nostredeus,
Vanilla Townie
, has been lynched Day 4.

It is now Night 4. The deadline for night actions is in (expired on 2012-12-28 04:00:00) (extended due to Christmas).
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:01 pm

Post by DeasVail »

While 4nxi3ty was enjoying his extended bachelor life, F-16_Fighting_Falcon spent her time home alone, as usual. Occasionally she regretted not ever having a child. As she grew older, the possibility grew less and less likely, but such feelings would be forgotten after hearing the hungry meow of one of her many cats.

In the early hours of one morning, an urgent knock against F-16's front door woke her. She lay still, hoping that the intruder would leave her in peace, but the knocking only grew in urgency. After an hour F-16 had had enough and staggered to the door, grumbling to herself about young hooligans and their inability to use the doorbell. The door opened to reveal a young woman.

"I'm Empking, and I'm your daughter."

F-16 stared in disbelief at first, yet it was only moments before her memories came flooding back. She remembered the charming father, the exhausting pregnancy, the excruciating birth. The most intriguing memory, however, was the one of her hitting her head on a rock shortly afterwards.

"It must have been amnesia," F-16 wondered aloud.

Their reunion was cut short, however, by a drunk 4nxi3ty bursting from the bushes and stabbing F-16 repeatedly with a knife. It was only once her mother had died that Empking realised what was happening. Revealing a longsword from her handbag, she swung at her mother's killer, only to be blocked by a longsword belonging to 4nxi3ty. They duelled for 2 long hours, and after each of them inflicting many wounds, it was eventually Empking that came out victorious, decapitating 4nxi3ty with a desperate swing.

4nxi3ty,
Town Weak Doctor
, has been killed Night 4.

F-16_Fighting_Falcon,
Mafia Encryptor

Day 5 begins! The deadline is in (expired on 2013-01-11 04:00:00).

Players alive: N, Empking, ArcAngel9, RedCoyote, Gentlemen Bastards

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.
Last edited by DeasVail on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
Gentlemen Bastards
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:06 pm

In post 904, DeasVail wrote:F-16_Fighting_Falcon,
Mafia Encryptor

HOLY SHIT YES I AM LITERALLY A FUCKING GOD AT THIS GAME
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:08 pm

Post by N »

What is an encryptor?

Wiki says it allows daytalk, I think?
Gentlemen Bastards
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:31 pm

N, no clue, I'll ask Regfan when he gets back on.

Going to do my due diligence and take a look at C+B's/F-16's interactions with other slots more closely before I put down a vote though I'm definitely thinking RC is the last scum here.
Gentlemen Bastards
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:43 pm

FUCK YEAH. God that feels so good.

Anyway mass-claim asap.

Encrypter means that scum would have had day talk when f-16 was alive. I have a bunch more thoughts but I want mass-claim first.
Gentlemen Bastards
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:48 pm

Agreed on Empking -> RC -> Arc > N order.

We can go first or whenever others want in that order, just chime in.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:53 pm

Post by N »

For some reason, I was getting weak doctor confused with naive doctor. Weak doctor means he was a hider+doctor hybrid. I'm going to go see if we've got any confirmed town if Anxiety breadcrumbed who he'd be protecting.
Gentlemen Bastards
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:55 pm

There's two types of weak doctor there can be, either hider (Which we're doubting at the moment) and the other meaning of it is that it protects only one of two kills. For instance of X and Y shot Z and the doctor saved Z, Z would still die. We think that scum shot us N2 and we was on us then.

But we really should shut up about this until empking and rc claim.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:02 pm

Post by N »

I just looked at his last posts at the end of each day, but that wasn't as informative as I thought it would be.
Spoiler:
In post 409, 4nxi3ty wrote:but you think nerocain is scum.. so why do you think he'll die instead of you?

huh? I haven't said anything about you having a set target; doesn't makes sense for you to call my logic on it faulty when I haven't given an opinion on it.

In post 395, PiggyGal15 wrote:Doom - Townish...? More of a null leaning town, I doubt he's scum

what makes you doubt he is scum?

In post 520, 4nxi3ty wrote:I believe both sides of the argument about JS and DY associaton have some merit, yet JS' play by itself was town.

Nero, why do you have me and adorkable as scumreads?

In post 690, 4nxi3ty wrote:cause regfan has a decent track record for catching scum that isn't limited to a singular list of reads?

I saw this post:
In post 665, RedCoyote wrote:If there's one policy I stick to through thick and thin, it's that I never, ever refuse any player that asks me to post my reads. I think that should be the focus of every town player: wide open communication.

In post 894, 4nxi3ty wrote:seriously fuck that noise reg, i wanted to hammer nost a week ago and waited paitently because you asked. i even took the time to write out a fucking wall because you asked. and now you tell me to fuck off and say you're not going to play because we might've lynched wrong...

I would agree that GB seems to be his biggest townread, and that he probably protected them at least once.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:41 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

bad and good news
we got a scum down.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:05 am

Post by Empking »

In post 911, Gentlemen Bastards wrote:There's two types of weak doctor there can be, either hider (Which we're doubting at the moment) and the other meaning of it is that it protects only one of two kills. For instance of X and Y shot Z and the doctor saved Z, Z would still die. We think that scum shot us N2 and we was on us then.

This is...no. Are you saying that Reg said that?

Willing top claim with whatever order we get.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Gentlemen Bastards
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:08 pm

Prod dodge while we wait for people to check back in and agree on the massclaim order.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:36 am

Post by N »

I think I've been playing too many marathons. The thought of actually having to do work in this game is putting me off.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:37 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

hey guys i am down with fever and tomorrow is a new years night so, i ll not be available for two days, sorry for the trouble
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:25 am

Post by RedCoyote »

I'm hitting a major wall with Mafia right now, unfortunately. I intend to finish this game though. I think it goes without saying that I am seriously wrong on one of my town reads (ArcAngel, Empking, and GB). Ideally, I guess, I would choose N to get lynched here. I've suspected him for some time. I want to do some VCA first though.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:26 am

Post by Empking »

Yeah.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Gentlemen Bastards
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:20 am

Ok, so I believe everyone has checked back in. If the massclaim order has been agreed upon, I'd like for Empking to start us off, then.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:01 am

Post by Empking »

In post 914, Empking wrote:
In post 911, Gentlemen Bastards wrote:There's two types of weak doctor there can be, either hider (Which we're doubting at the moment) and the other meaning of it is that it protects only one of two kills. For instance of X and Y shot Z and the doctor saved Z, Z would still die. We think that scum shot us N2 and we was on us then.

And I'd like an answer to this.
Gentlemen Bastards
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:38 am

In post 914, Empking wrote:

Yeah, that was me (Reg) and no? Pretty sure I've seen weak doctor be both of those in past games.

Anyway lets get a move on with the mass-claim. Empkings first.

Also I want to make this ab-so-lutely clear. No one. Literally no one puts down a vote until mass-claim is finished.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:45 am

Post by RedCoyote »

I can support that.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 922, Gentlemen Bastards wrote:Yeah, that was me (Reg) and no? Pretty sure I've seen weak doctor be both of those in past games.[/quiote]

Pretty sure this is a normal game.

Anyway lets get a move on with the mass-claim. Empkings first.

VT

Can GB claim now.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”