Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:13 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

For a meta argument it's a damn good one, for sure. Also I've read through T-Bone's in Micro 27 on the fly and he wasn't acting like this there (town cop). But, do you remember Greywing in our last game together last summer? I had a good meta argument on him similar to this one and he turned out to be town.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:22 am

Post by T-Bone »

Oh no, caught red-handed. 9.9

(how did that look Adam?)

Meta arguments are bad and you should feel bad.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:28 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

Maybe but the fact that it doesn't bother you that my argument was false makes you a little too cool for my liking. You're too cool,
too cool.
.. cool
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:31 am

Post by T-Bone »

Because I'm honestly not paying any attention to what you're doing. You lost that privilege with the mass of puke you called posting a few pages ago. You are very much anti-town in this game and if I was interested in policy lynching, my vote would still be on you. I don't think you're scum, but you're certainly not doing anything that is pro-town right now.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:31 am

Post by Malakittens »

If you think my case on him is pure meta - you are super mistaken.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:34 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 378, T-Bone wrote:I don't think you're scum

<3

Would you mind explaining to the people on my bandwagon how you've reached that conclusion?
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:35 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

Besides that I honestly don't see any usefulness in you.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:36 am

Post by T-Bone »

If that's the only important thing you got out of my last post I'll put my vote right back on.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:36 am

Post by Malakittens »

Also if you think my whole post was on Adam then you are also mistaken.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:54 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 354, Malakittens wrote:For reactions - I wanted to see if anyone would get defensive over Penguin.

I recall some reactions saying that it isn't alignment indicative
And yeah, no, I saw that you responded to my question about Jal but I wasn't really serious about it tbh, don't think too much of it.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:05 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 384, Loranthaceae wrote:
In post 354, Malakittens wrote:For reactions - I wanted to see if anyone would get defensive over Penguin.

I recall some reactions saying that it isn't alignment indicative

In fact if Penguin is scum that makes me think: penguin, Ls, Mehdi scum constellation upon re-reading page 2-4. It was Ls who said
In post 53, Lastsurvivor wrote:PA's "lie," with the whole PM confirmation thing is odd, but I don't see a reason for scum to lie about it.

And Mehdi said the thing with the unintentional lie, remember? Maybe it was that simple, Mala. We had them right then and there.
CityElectric
CityElectric
Goon
CityElectric
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:50 am

Post by CityElectric »

In post 312, Adam-12 wrote:City I don't get his argument that you mis-quoted Mala. Could you please elaborate on that?

I have no idea. Honestly.

In post 354, Malakittens wrote:
CityElectric:

Going to reply to your post 92.

CE wrote:What do you mean by the bolded part?

When I said I'm dropping it because no one else is biting (besides Lora) ...

It was originally a reaction test. Wanted to see who would confirm what I had saw and wanted to get a reaction out of Penguin. All of which happened though Lora's reply was different than mine is since he wasn't aware of what I was actually referring too.

I dropped it because I feel that this conversation wasn't going to be good for the town. It was an unnecessary conversation in the long run and that it could go on forever. I was trying to move pass this and look elsewhere.

For reactions - I wanted to see if anyone would get defensive over Penguin. I also wanted to see how far someone was going to take this and see if they were going to twist it into a case in the long run. I still didn't find Penguin's lie vote-worthy, but wanted to see her reaction to me questioning it.

Also, if you're going to place a vote on someone. Being vague about it isn't helpful. If possible can you explain what you don't like about Lora's play that makes it vote-worthy.

I did find it odd how you replied to Jul's question about RVS vote (here), but you totally ignored Adam's vote on you for the same reason that is located (here).

Okay, thanks for clearing that up. I didn't respond to Adam's vote, as that was still in the middle of RVS, and not an actual case point, like it was with Juls. I never expected it to come up after Adam mentioned it.

I know being vague isn't always helpful, however, I couldn't put my finger on why exactly it made Loran seem bad. It just did. Fortunately, it drew a rather interesting reaction.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:57 am

Post by T-Bone »

I don't know or care where your vote is City. Go ahead and explain it and the reasoning in no more than a paragraph. I'm not interested in flooding this game with more quote walls that are allow certain players (not unlike yourself) to hide in the background.

GOGOGOGOGO

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:00 am

Post by Malakittens »

What is with Mehdi and City both posting elsewhere, but not here?
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:03 pm

Post by Juls »

mod: please replace me
My apologies but I can't keep up with the fast pace. Guess I should have stayed in retirement.
-------------------------------------
Juls
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 367, Loranthaceae wrote:Ls: No deal, mine is awesome. It points out the fact that lynching penguin seems to be harder.. therefore we (town) should just try to go for it and see what happens.

Ok how about

I answer yours and then you answer mine. Deal?

T-Bone what is this thing that you don't like
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:11 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

In post 352, Junpei wrote:
In post 345, Mehdi2277 wrote:Junpei why did you never respond to my response for your vote reasons?

Never saw it, it was hard for me to catch up I wasn't able to respond and react to everything. Mind linking it to me?

In post 116, Mehdi2277 wrote:Junpei speaking on something spoken already works. Why should I make my top scum read be for reasons that are original if they'd just be not true? I agreed with jal. I voted adam. And buddying with my treatment of adam? Not making confrontations with the same thing? Would you rather me yell at adam since I think my opinion is fairly clear currently there. I haven't defended people much yet.

Lurking at this point in the game for jal when she started a wagon and later doesn't equal 3 days later doesn't work well either. Same for last (sorry but school + sleep makes about 16 hours of the day not times for me to post).

@Mala, "I do have to say I like your posts. They are searching for scum and you are going after players." Can you expand on that? Isn't that just what everyone is supposed to be doing. Your reason for him being town is really just he looks town and doesn't explain much of why or how his scum hunting actually looks genuine instead of unsure (like in asking others on t-bone vs just asking t-bone directly).

@Penguin, I took 333 as him mainly fosing adam. And the two posts I referred to came after t-bone was saying his posts that page just weren't helpful. 337 is a lot more direct then those two seem strange together.

Curious how omgus and voting someone who votes you became the same thing in badness since it's just trying to fit a tell on several posts in part of page 15 plus is a nice way to make loran's vote seems worse then it is.

Mala since not all games are equal.

Lastly, UNVOTE: mala and VOTE: City. Vote being a. continued lack of explanation on someone she's fine voting to L-1 and a vague the way he reacted is interesting and convinced me more, b. arguing over what's considered lurking instead of just arguing it along with 306 which just tries to make loran trust her a bit more both not
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:35 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 346, T-Bone wrote:Okay I'm done with this.

Unvote Vote: Loran

In post 348, T-Bone wrote:Because a protown player wouldn't be this unhelpful as he has been on the last two pages.

no stop

policy lynches are fucking stupid

we have limited amount of time until we're dead fucking we have to lynch someone who matters

the town will policy lynch Loran sooner or later we can be dead when it happens

Malakittens, Guille, or Jal. Help me pick one and we move in that direction.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 391, Mehdi2277 wrote:@Mala, "I do have to say I like your posts. They are searching for scum and you are going after players." Can you expand on that? Isn't that just what everyone is supposed to be doing. Your reason for him being town is really just he looks town and doesn't explain much of why or how his scum hunting actually looks genuine instead of unsure (like in asking others on t-bone vs just asking t-bone directly).

@Penguin, I took 333 as him mainly fosing adam. And the two posts I referred to came after t-bone was saying his posts that page just weren't helpful. 337 is a lot more direct then those two seem strange together.

Curious how omgus and voting someone who votes you became the same thing in badness since it's just trying to fit a tell on several posts in part of page 15 plus is a nice way to make loran's vote seems worse then it is.

Mala since not all games are equal.

Lastly, UNVOTE: mala and VOTE: City. Vote being a. continued lack of explanation on someone she's fine voting to L-1 and a vague the way he reacted is interesting and convinced me more, b. arguing over what's considered lurking instead of just arguing it along with 306 which just tries to make loran trust her a bit more both not

Explain this vote better

Explain what you think of Malakittens better

Do you think you are playing one of your better games right now?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by T-Bone »

I'm leaning towards City myself. He's got one chance.

I knew full well I was putting him at L-1, I wanted to see if anyone was paying attention or if anyone was going to do anything about it.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:12 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Oh and Junpei, don't like what he did on the last page and with what Loran jumped and pointed out and stole my thunder. City, Jal, Junpei, that'd be my lynch list.

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:40 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 395, T-Bone wrote:Oh and Junpei, don't like what he did on the last page and with what Loran jumped and pointed out and stole my thunder. City, Jal, Junpei, that'd be my lynch list.

Junpei is probably town. I mean like, not 100%, but I'd give him like 75-80%. Read #340-#368. See what I'm seeing?

Don't see the City-Electric hate to be honest. 386 seems genuine. I find a lack of good explanation, honestly presented, much more convincing than a clearly contrived explanation (see Guille, Malakittens, and their respective catchup posts). I'd rate his play as not great, but not sold on lynch.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:41 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I didn't say my catch-up post was completed. It's not and why do you find me scummy for my catch-up post?
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:46 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 397, Malakittens wrote:I didn't say my catch-up post was completed. It's not and why do you find me scummy for my catch-up post?

-_-

Really

In what way did you offer us new information
Move the gamestate forward
Do fucking anything

Last survivor is 'searching for scum' and 'going after players' Jal is 'hunting.'

The Adam read is a giant fucking waste of space that you should be drawn, quartered, and shot for. Here's some posts you made in a scum game. They're similar to some posts you made in a town game in some way. I won't really explain what way. Probably means you're scum. It's a shit read made for shit reasons.

It basically reads like you've been coasting for days and are finally starting to draw some flak for it, and are now appeasing the town with a vague wall of something-or-other.

Catchup posts are scummy. The end.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:52 pm

Post by T-Bone »

340 is cool, 323 and 368 are the ones I have issue with Junpei. To me it looked like he forgot the angle he was trying to play this day phase, almost like a scumslip.

And...City...that is mostly lurker hate on my part. And maybe a bit of confusion with what Mala is doing by offering 'catch-ups'. Loran was seriously frustrating me at the time. But he better bookmark my #387 for his next post anyway.

Jal, we know why.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”