/in-vitational 12: Mafia in #YOLOville - All wrapped up!

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:15 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 380, Benmage wrote:
In post 344, Tammy wrote:So yes, in my eyes you are capable of reading dv - at least better than me - so I'm interested in your thoughts on the matter. I'm not saying I expect you to be right early day one or anything as I remember you town reading him day one in that game too.

You want him(konowa) to give reads on dv... yet yield its too soon to give a proper read.

And one game reading someone correctly = good at reading them? :?

I want his thoughts on DV yes. Am I applying a burden of proficiency on his read on day one? No. But I'd still like his thoughts. Besides how someone evolves their read on someone, especially someone they feel capable of reading, is often helpful in reading that person too.

No, I'm going by his statement that I linked that he said he felt like he knew how to read DV scum now. When someone says they know how to read someone, I'm always interested in their thoughts, especially when it's on someone I've read wrong a couple times.
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:18 pm

Post by Empire »

In post 399, Tammy wrote:I have no idea what you're talking about.

Well part of that is me trolling but the other part of that is that you seem to be in a pretty shitty mood this game and I have no idea why.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:18 pm

Post by Faraday »

Day 1, Votecount 16

Nachomamma8 (1) - N
penguin_alien (2) - Llamarble, Deasvail
Shadoweh (1) - WickedestJr
Llamarble (1) - penguin_alien
Johhog (2) - Nachomamma8, Tammy
N (4) - Tierce, Vi, CrashTextDummie, Empire

Vi (2) - Benmage, Cogito Ergo Sum
CrashTextDummie (1) - Shadoweh
Cogito Ergo Sum (1) - Johhog

Not voting (1) :
Konowa

• With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.
  • Deadline is on 5th of March at 00:38am GMT
  • Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2013-03-04 20:30:28)
  • Tierce is V/la

are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:21 pm

Post by Tierce »

Gah. I need an hydra buddy or something. I feel like so much of this game is going WOOOOOSH over my head and that I don't know how to play alone anymore. I want to gripe about situations and get someone who reads the parts I skim and the possibility of bouncing ideas back and forth and I just
can't

I'm too scatterbrained for this right now, but eventually I'll probably appropriate the thread to act out a decent hydra discussion with Empire and/or Vi. It feels really damned awkward not being able to talk with either of them about the game as it is ongoing and I keep looking at AIM and pining for brainstorms we cannot have. Even when I currently have no idea what I
would
discuss, I feel like I need it.

Firebird feels very lonely and needs someone to hold her hand/wing/talon/whatever.
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:22 pm

Post by Empire »

In post 403, Tierce wrote:Gah. I need an hydra buddy or something. I feel like so much of this game is going WOOOOOSH over my head and that I don't know how to play alone anymore. I want to gripe about situations and get someone who reads the parts I skim and the possibility of bouncing ideas back and forth and I just
can't

I'm too scatterbrained for this right now, but eventually I'll probably appropriate the thread to act out a decent hydra discussion with Empire and/or Vi. It feels really damned awkward not being able to talk with either of them about the game as it is ongoing and I keep looking at AIM and pining for brainstorms we cannot have. Even when I currently have no idea what I
would
discuss, I feel like I need it.

Firebird feels very lonely and needs someone to hold her hand/wing/talon/whatever.

Quoting this for anyone who has any doubts about Tierce being town (looking at you, Benmage).
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

If you were scum you could do it with your buddies!
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 401, Empire wrote:
In post 399, Tammy wrote:I have no idea what you're talking about.

Well part of that is me trolling but the other part of that is that you seem to be in a pretty shitty mood this game and I have no idea why.

I'm not. I feel in a pretty good mood, just rather frazzled because I have several things going on and not a whole lot of time.

Are you trying to annoy me to see what reaction I will give, because that's what this feels like.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by N »

Okay, I actually went through the whole thread and commented on a bunch of things, but then when I tried to preview it and got a 500 error. Then I pressed back and everything I had written had disappeared. So fuck doing it again, but my favourite bits were implying Shadoweh was unfamiliar with how the alphabet works for 26 and calling Nacho a creeper for 251. Also, penguin_alien is a girl.

Out of those on my wagon, I think CTD's jump on was the worst, followed by Empire's. I don't know whether I just don't understand how my own meta is seen or whether Teirce and Empire are cherry-picking parts of it that suit their case.

On the other hand, Teirce's build up to voting for me is to be expected, but she does actually understand her own meta so that doesn't mean anything. I actually doubt that she'll be moving her vote again today. (I mean that the way she built up to her vote is usual for her, not that she voted for me; that's debatable.)

There was something else I had typed up that I felt was important, but I can't remember it any more so obviously it wasn't.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by Empire »

In post 406, Tammy wrote:I'm not. I feel in a pretty good mood, just rather frazzled because I have several things going on and not a whole lot of time.

Are you trying to annoy me to see what reaction I will give, because that's what this feels like.

No, I don't do any of this soft-trolling shit. You know I'd be coming at you harder than that if I was trying to frustrate you into towntelling (and believe me, I have more than enough ammo to do so).

What's your read on CES and am I right about #382?
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:30 pm

Post by Empire »

In post 407, N wrote:Out of those on my wagon, I think CTD's jump on was the worst, followed by Empire's. I don't know whether I just don't understand how my own meta is seen or whether Teirce and Empire are cherry-picking parts of it that suit their case.

How do you perceive your meta then?

(Yes, I'm asking you to self-meta.)
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by Tierce »

Empire wrote:
In post 406, Tammy wrote:I'm not. I feel in a pretty good mood, just rather frazzled because I have several things going on and not a whole lot of time.

No, I don't do any of this soft-trolling shit. You know I'd be coming at you harder than that if I was trying to frustrate you into towntelling (and believe me, I have more than enough ammo to do so).

God
damn
, son.

I said it before and I say it again--as much as I "complain", seeing this kind of post is such a relief, it means I'm not being led around by the nose. (And if you
are
scum, you should feel horrible about me blindingly trusting you to be Town. Just so you know.) In Empire we trust. This is Town beyond belief.

I'll go back to my moping for now, if you don't mind. The next few days are going to be a rather frantic rush for me, but I'll see about hashing out general ideas to at least set them down and discuss them with Empire. Because screw all of you, he's Town and we work well together. (ºwº)
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:35 pm

Post by Tierce »

By the way, Empire, I don't want to spoil anything you might want from others, but I look at and have no idea what you're on about with that tell.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:39 pm

Post by N »

In post 409, Empire wrote:
In post 407, N wrote:Out of those on my wagon, I think CTD's jump on was the worst, followed by Empire's. I don't know whether I just don't understand how my own meta is seen or whether Teirce and Empire are cherry-picking parts of it that suit their case.

How do you perceive your meta then?

(Yes, I'm asking you to self-meta.)

Like I said earlier, that I'm way too aggressive and alienate people so they want to lynch me to shut me up. Also I can't explain my reads very well ever.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by Empire »

In post 412, N wrote:Like I said earlier, that I'm way too aggressive and alienate people so they want to lynch me to shut me up. Also I can't explain my reads very well ever.

I got that, but how does that stack up against your scum game?

I'm going to end up meta-gaming everyone in this roster, I can already tell.
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:43 pm

Post by Empire »

Also, N, how do you feel about Vi's vote on you? You mentioned CTD/Tierce/myself, but didn't mention his vote at all.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 408, Empire wrote:

Bring it, bro. You don't have any ammunition against me, because I'm town. If it's meta-based do your research, you will see plenty of town games, here and at Westeros, that this is the exact approach I take on day one.

If you have a problem with any of my thoughts, point them out. I don't know where you're getting my shitty mood from.

If you have read me and you have ammo, why are you asking for my read on ces? I've already said that I feel all right about him right now but that he's hard to read, and wondered if me laughing at some of his posts is him town telling. I have no clue if that's a town tell in that post.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:45 pm

Post by N »

In post 414, Empire wrote:Also, N, how do you feel about Vi's vote on you? You mentioned CTD/Tierce/myself, but didn't mention his vote at all.

I actually missed it. brb
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:47 pm

Post by N »

In post 285, Vi wrote:
In post 284, Tierce wrote:I mean, I commented on it as well, and I still think it's one of the weirdest things from him:
In post 114, Tierce wrote:@Llamarble--why did you completely drop your previous lines of reasoning to vote Deas without commenting on posts made by your "previous" scum suspects?
His reasoning was "not enough time for etc.", which is etc. of itself. But but--seriously, look at N. u._.u *whimper*
Please?
N is fluffier than me. Such a thing cannot stand.

I don't think I am. Am I?
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:48 pm

Post by Tierce »

Vi, Tammy, T/S
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:49 pm

Post by N »

Oh, is that it? He's sheeping Teirce. Huh, no wonder I missed it.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:49 pm

Post by Tierce »

Tierce*, dammit.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:50 pm

Post by N »

In post 418, Tierce wrote:Vi, Tammy, T/S
Vi said something like this earlier, but I don't know what it means. Are you saying one is town and the other is scum?
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by N »

In post 420, Tierce wrote:Tierce*, dammit.

Oh shit, how many times have I done that?
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:58 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 421, N wrote:
In post 418, Tierce wrote:Vi, Tammy, T/S
Vi said something like this earlier, but I don't know what it means. Are you saying one is town and the other is scum?
It's a question.

In post 422, N wrote:
In post 420, Tierce wrote:Tierce*, dammit.
Oh shit, how many times have I done that?
Too many. The annoying part is that I can't reciprocate because there's nothing to transpose. I guess I could go with И, but it's somewhat dull.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 413, Empire wrote:
In post 412, N wrote:Like I said earlier, that I'm way too aggressive and alienate people so they want to lynch me to shut me up. Also I can't explain my reads very well ever.
I got that, but how does that stack up against your scum game?

I'm going to end up meta-gaming everyone in this roster, I can already tell.
This still needs answered, N.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”