Open 474 - Friends and Enemies - Game Over!

Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by Human Destroyer »

Heh...wine

I see what you did there ;)

Okay I'll stop spamposting now
Are you ready for this?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:55 pm

Post by Klick »

BAH I'M A GUY
Jennifer
Jennifer
Goon
Jennifer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:59 pm

Post by Jennifer »

Sorry Klick! I have it straight now.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:17 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1133, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1114, Cheery Dog wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: [Human Destroyer

Reasons plz?

Attempting to stop HD from ruining all my scumreads by suspecting them with crappy cases, I think it failed to work, but I do think we'll have to lynch him at some stage because his voice is not helping town. He could also be scum with Jacob trying to clear his partner's name with a quick reread. I really don't know what to actually make of him. (pretty much a PL vote)

In post 1126, Jennifer wrote:I think the remaining scum are 2 of Jacob, HD, and Hydra.

VOTE: HD

Why remaining scum is between these three? If the remaining in these three.. Why did you vote HD?[/quote]
Arcangel/HD team maybe, that second question is just extra worthless.

In post 1139, ArcAngel9 wrote:
Any one of you up for a Role claim? to narrow down this list?

The only claims going to occur in this game are VT and Mason - do you really think being on such a wagon actually has that much power to out a mason if they were on that lynch. I don't think so.
Especially when the two lynch wagons you're comparing are on different alignments.

In post 1143, Human Destroyer wrote:Now I feel lonely on Nic -scum

Why am I the only one who thinks Nic is scum
I have him as town under the radar, and have a mental note to check on him during today, but bork is right about the twilight post being a towntell. I still want to look more into him though.

In post 1151, ArcAngel9 wrote:
Huh, don't make it look so bad, I am only directing people to do what they must have done already, look at the lynch wagons i have just pointed out.. there is huge huge huge difference between both of them, its becoming almost impossible to narrow down the list.
How the hell we suppose to get the scum if we don't trust/help each other...

So one lynch wagon being on scum and one on town means they should be comparble? Are you trying to find town leaders or something?

I also still have problems with ArcAngel's first GM vote, and I think it is quite likely an attempt to safe bus since it was before GM was being heavily suspected by anyone. (I do believe there was already some light suspicion around from others though)
In post 294, ArcAngel9 wrote:I have finished my catch up... I haven't changed my read on Josh, He still looks scummy to me and over the 5 page he hasn't done anything to defend himself and according to the Mod he is currently under prod. so I am not going waste my vote someone who is obviously going to be replaced. so
unvote josh
for now!! If Josh is back. I ll change my vote back to him.

Another person i am concerned about is Good Morning, He agrees with everyone about Josh being scum but actually didn't vote him, and his reads on others didn't sit well as posted.

VOTE: GoodMorning

UNVOTE:
VOTE: ArcAngel9
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1172, Jennifer wrote:Yeah.. I haven't notice anything that makes me suspect him.

I've been trying to go over the Klick posts to see if there is reason she was killed, but nothing concrete jumps out and I'm wifoming myself in circles. She has some read lists but nothing that has me see one suspect per another.

I think it would possibly be the slight town read of spencer (panzer) when he had only posted one post and flaked. I don't think we'll get anything out of Klick's posts about suspects.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Can someone tell me why i am surprised with Cheery's vote. Each time i point out his name and he comes out from hidden palace....
and this time he actually searched few posts to make me look scummy.. Am not sure if he is doing to prove a point that he been active or just scummy.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:30 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

I have a huge meta townread on AA
beefycheese
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1180, ArcAngel9 wrote:Can someone tell me why i am surprised with Cheery's vote. Each time i point out his name and he comes out from hidden palace....
and this time he actually searched few posts to make me look scummy.. Am not sure if he is doing to prove a point that he been active or just scummy.

My "hiding" place is called bed.

That post would have come whether you called me out on nothing or not.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

yeah right.. that's so convenient, Isn't it?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1181, borkjerfkin wrote:I have a huge meta townread on AA

That doesn't mean anything towards my read, my only eperience with her was in a broken game linked earlier.

Do you know how differently she plays as scum compared to town? because I don't know either alignments meta unless some confusion from a broken game means something.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:40 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1183, ArcAngel9 wrote:yeah right.. that's so convenient, Isn't it?

Are you just annoyed that I decided to go with Jacob and then HD at the start of today instead of you?
Because that possible bussing of GM has been sitting there the whole time.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 1184, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 1181, borkjerfkin wrote:I have a huge meta townread on AA

That doesn't mean anything towards my read, my only eperience with her was in a broken game linked earlier.

Do you know how differently she plays as scum compared to town? because I don't know either alignments meta unless some confusion from a broken game means something.

I'm aware, just explaining my stance on it.

But she's kind of a flaily mess as scum.
beefycheese
Docteur Gudsight
Docteur Gudsight
Goon
Docteur Gudsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by Docteur Gudsight »

In post 1178, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 294, ArcAngel9 wrote:I have finished my catch up... I haven't changed my read on Josh, He still looks scummy to me and over the 5 page he hasn't done anything to defend himself and according to the Mod he is currently under prod. so I am not going waste my vote someone who is obviously going to be replaced. so
unvote josh
for now!! If Josh is back. I ll change my vote back to him.

Another person i am concerned about is Good Morning, He agrees with everyone about Josh being scum but actually didn't vote him, and his reads on others didn't sit well as posted.

VOTE: GoodMorning

UNVOTE:
VOTE: ArcAngel9

Are you voting AA9 because he joined a wagon on scum, or is there something more in the post i don't see?
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:42 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

This game is like the world's largest expo on getting genders wrong
beefycheese
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:49 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

^that's why there should be no girls on the internet.
In post 1187, Docteur Gudsight wrote:Are you voting AA9 because she joined a wagon on scum, or is there something more in the post i don't see?

The way she started that wagon yes along with whatever the rubbish about my meta from micro 80 that didn't make sense yesterday and other scumminess she's producing such as the other posts (not including the one where she asked me for my reasoning for voting HD - that one is null) I quoted in that post.
Docteur Gudsight
Docteur Gudsight
Goon
Docteur Gudsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:14 pm

Starting a wagon on scum should never (or well, almost never, the exception being when it is obviously fake) give scumpoints. Using the bussing card to say that it doesn't give huge townpoints, why not. But giving scumpoints because it could be an attempt of bussing is bad. In this case, I don't see any reason (in the post quoted) to believe she was faking.

I don't see "the other scuminess she is producing".
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:04 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1190, Docteur Gudsight wrote:Starting a wagon on scum should never (or well, almost never, the exception being when it is obviously fake) give scumpoints. Using the bussing card to say that it doesn't give huge townpoints, why not. But giving scumpoints because it could be an attempt of bussing is bad. In this case, I don't see any reason (in the post quoted) to believe she was faking.

I believe that it was a fake reason. (blaming her partner for the Josh wagon being unable to go through since a replacement was coming in that basically removed most people's reasons for hammering))
I believe the GM post Arc was talking about was this below one, at which time Josh was on L-1, and remained on L-1 until AA9 removed her vote
In post 271, goodmorning wrote:I'd vote Josh, but we need more discussion time before anyone gets lynched. I'll stay on Ven for now, but I don't find him as wholly scummy as I thought I did.

Looking back at the questions I asked aobut the post I quoted earlier, it seems I failed to actually ask what GM's other reads that didn't sit as well as posted were, I thought I had done that, too late now?
Which means inadectuate answers to questions I never actually asked means that I have inadequate information to continue pushing this bus possibly.
I also still hate the "LYNCH THIS WOMAN NOW" crap she was saying and never explained. (though the disowning of the wagon was probably more town)

If you don't see the other scuminess then fine, I'm not forcing you to join the wagon yet.
Jennifer
Jennifer
Goon
Jennifer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:41 am

Post by Jennifer »

@Cheery
Hmm. It was that post of AA9 that made me think she was town (unvoting someone who was inactive, as opposed to lurking), but you're right that Josh was at L-1 until she unvoted and GM was voting Ven who GM had listed as her scummiest read.

@AA9 What made you suspicious of GM not voting for Josh when she had a vote on Ven?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:28 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1189, Cheery Dog wrote:^that's why there should be no girls on the internet.
In post 1187, Docteur Gudsight wrote:Are you voting AA9 because she joined a wagon on scum, or is there something more in the post i don't see?

The way she started that wagon yes along with whatever the rubbish about my meta from micro 80 that didn't make sense yesterday and other scumminess she's producing such as the other posts (not including the one where she asked me for my reasoning for voting HD - that one is null) I quoted in that post.

Every time you call my reasons are RUBBISH, you're leaning more scummier to me. How do you say what i said doesn't make sense? and why are you connecting what i said about you to something else? I said what i feel about you being different on this game, I never called you scum but your reaction seems awfully odd to me. Why are you reacting instead responding? that is no townie game play.

In post 1191, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 1190, Docteur Gudsight wrote:Starting a wagon on scum should never (or well, almost never, the exception being when it is obviously fake) give scumpoints. Using the bussing card to say that it doesn't give huge townpoints, why not. But giving scumpoints because it could be an attempt of bussing is bad. In this case, I don't see any reason (in the post quoted) to believe she was faking.

I believe that it was a fake reason. (blaming her partner for the Josh wagon being unable to go through since a replacement was coming in that basically removed most people's reasons for hammering))
I believe the GM post Arc was talking about was this below one, at which time Josh was on L-1, and remained on L-1 until AA9 removed her vote
In post 271, goodmorning wrote:I'd vote Josh, but we need more discussion time before anyone gets lynched. I'll stay on Ven for now, but I don't find him as wholly scummy as I thought I did.

Looking back at the questions I asked aobut the post I quoted earlier, it seems I failed to actually ask what GM's other reads that didn't sit as well as posted were, I thought I had done that, too late now?
Which means inadectuate answers to questions I never actually asked means that I have inadequate information to continue pushing this bus possibly.
I also still hate the "LYNCH THIS WOMAN NOW" crap she was saying and never explained. (though the disowning of the wagon was probably more town)

If you don't see the other scuminess then fine, I'm not forcing you to join the wagon yet.

I don't know if you're either blind or conveniently avoided the reasons that i have mentioned about why GM could be scum, If you go back and read through from the beginning, GM tried to frame me by connecting to a personal difference that she had with me on a different game, that was the most stupid reason ever to suspect some as scum, GM and josh both were my high suspects on day1 (josh mainly becuz of his play style) when Josh was prodded, i unvoted him and went with next person in my list who i think possible scum. Your'e reasing to connect me to josh and GM's lynch now seems fishy... If you had thought that it was fishy, why didn't you ask me when i hammered GM's, why are you pushing this now? You reaction seems like that you're here now with an agenda to frame me becuase i came after you and indicated about your playstyle.

This is the most scummiest than ever.....
Unvote

VOTE: CheeryDog

In post 1192, Jennifer wrote:@Cheery
Hmm. It was that post of AA9 that made me think she was town (unvoting someone who was inactive, as opposed to lurking), but you're right that Josh was at L-1 until she unvoted and GM was voting Ven who GM had listed as her scummiest read.

@AA9 What made you suspicious of GM not voting for Josh when she had a vote on Ven?

Please read my post above, GM and I had personal differences before to this game, and the way she used that point and tried to frame me doesn't seem town, I had been pushing her wagon since the begining but i was equally suspicious about josh's due to his play style. I didn't jump over to GM's wagon becuz i think Josh is town, Josh was prodded and replacement deserves sometime to defend themselves.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Docteur Gudsight
Docteur Gudsight
Goon
Docteur Gudsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:59 am

I checked the AA9 iso, and i'm fairly certain that all the posts she made were made in the intent of lynching goodmorning. So either the scum went for a super-bussing strat day1 (possible, but unlikely), or she is town.

I'm thinking specifically of posts like #460 and #676 (interestingly, both are replies to a GM defense by Cheery Dog)

Because of this, i'm now seeing Cheery Dog as particularly scummy. If I can't get a HD or Jacob lynch, a Dog lynch will be okay.
Docteur Gudsight
Docteur Gudsight
Goon
Docteur Gudsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:01 am

A precision for #676: this kind of post doesn't look like scum bussing because scum trying to bus/get towncred will try to get credit for the wagon. Scum wouldn't say things like "uh that's not my wagon" when it is on scum, it is something that town scared to lynch town/be framed would say.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:08 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1194, Docteur Gudsight wrote:I checked the AA9 iso, and i'm fairly certain that all the posts she made were made in the intent of lynching goodmorning. So either the scum went for a super-bussing strat day1 (possible, but unlikely), or she is town.

I'm thinking specifically of posts like #460 and #676 (interestingly, both are replies to a GM defense by Cheery Dog)

Because of this, i'm now seeing Cheery Dog as particularly scummy. If I can't get a HD or Jacob lynch, a Dog lynch will be okay.

Dog is awfull, He is scummy in many ways...
A) He was lurking and not helping the town
B) Each time i say he is different in this game, he attacks me instead defending himself.
C) He made false accusations about my vote on GM
D) He tried to twist my reason for unvoting Josh in a bad way.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:39 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

I ignored it yesterday because I put it to starting the wagon on scum = not the next days lynch.
I also relooked at everyone during the night and your vote stood out as weird on the wagon. (i think based on wagon feels there's one scum that buses and one on a counter wagon) I also left it day 1 as it was getting nowhere. at the start of today I had jacob as a bigger scum read (and that level hasn't changed)

You were complaining about me being different and less logic here or something and is a bad meta reason when as far as I'm aware it's opposite here.

And which post was gm framing you? All I see before you had voted her was a vague scumread and meant nothing.

And I have nothing wrong with your josh vote, just the reason to then vote gm then.
I'll reply to more when I don't have other stuff deciding to interfere. I've like to know how I'm lurking though. (unless you count the amount of pages that are posted while I sleep, I can't do anything about posting during those hours)
Docteur Gudsight
Docteur Gudsight
Goon
Docteur Gudsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:23 am

In post 632, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 620, PJ. wrote:I would also like to note how ridiculously fast my wagon is building, a grand indication that it is on a townie.

Goodmorning's wagon grew at the approximately the same speed, so come again with this point?

Uh oh. (this was before GM flip)

Unvote, Vote: Cheery Dog
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:26 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1197, Cheery Dog wrote:I ignored it yesterday because I put it to starting the wagon on scum = not the next days lynch.
I also relooked at everyone during the night and your vote stood out as weird on the wagon. (i think based on wagon feels there's one scum that buses and one on a counter wagon) I also left it day 1 as it was getting nowhere. at the start of today I had jacob as a bigger scum read (and that level hasn't changed)

You were complaining about me being different and less logic here or something and is a bad meta reason when as far as I'm aware it's opposite here.

And which post was gm framing you? All I see before you had voted her was a vague scumread and meant nothing.

And I have nothing wrong with your josh vote, just the reason to then vote gm then.
I'll reply to more when I don't have other stuff deciding to interfere. I've like to know how I'm lurking though. (unless you count the amount of pages that are posted while I sleep, I can't do anything about posting during those hours)

I would post exactly like you did, If i am the scum Cherry!!
You still how easily denying that i was not chasing down GM, you're wrong and anybody can see that. I didn't jump into her wagon out of bluemoon, I was suspicious of her since the day 1.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c