Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:17 pm

Post by Yates »

In post 1249, Lord Mhork wrote:And I just finished a 21p game that had no cop. So fuck you

Oh. You mean this game that had 2 masons, a compulsive BG, and a vig? The game where the BG would be a defacto "cop" by virtue of dying if he protects scum? That game? Wow. I was just put in my place.
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:22 pm

Post by Yates »

In post 1249, Lord Mhork wrote:We're being anti town? How? By not speed lynching levy? That's anti town? What happened to discussion and explanation?

Yup.

Let's start with this:
Spoiler:
In post 1236, Yates wrote:Also, how the fuck is it that I'm somehow defending myself from shit-tastic "logic" when THIS fucking shit exists??!!
In post 1134, leviathan93 wrote:I am the TRAITOR!

Please tell me what part of this quoted post requires further "discussion" and "explanation."

Also...

LOUD NOISES!!! RAAAAARRRR!!!!
Please pm me to pre-in
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:33 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 1243, Mr_Ree wrote:Not a hard decision at this point but I'm not ready to end the day yet. There is still some missing pieces that I need to work out. Levi should go. I've had my suspicions regarding the other two as well.

I need to do that VCA I've been meaning to get around to. I was hoping someone would do the work for me after I brought it up.

Vote count analysis is stupid without confirmed scum. Personally I'm not even convinced Safety was town. He was a princess who caused the night phase to be skipped. Sounds like scum penalty to me.

In post 1245, Yates wrote:
@Mod - please consider mod-killing any Town that isn't voting for claimed scum - thereby not playing to their win condition. OR never mod another game again. Either option is cool with me. Thanks for your consideration.

You stupid, asinine, crap spewing, shit eating excuse for a psuedointellectual village idiot. That was the most arrogant, condescending, passive aggressive, unsportsmanlike jab at the playerbase and at the moderator. It's not piggy's fault that you're a cocky, scummy little fucker who makes it hard for anyone to take you seriously. Wonder why people are ok lynching you? You aren't cleared. You aren't. You aren't. You aren't. You aren't. And levy isn't confirmed scum. Moreover, one doesn't have to vote claimed scum--or even confirmed scum. There are strategies and situations that shift the situation. Take your one size fit all approach back to Road to Rome where it belongs.

In post 1246, Yates wrote:
In post 1243, Mr_Ree wrote:I'm not ready to end the day yet.

I'm at L-2.
Confessed scum Levi is at L-3 [and voting for me - which should say SOMETHING].
It takes 5 to lynch.

Bullshit. BUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSHHHHHIIIIIIIIITTTTTT. Fuck off and go somewhere else. You're at L-2 to for a reason. LEVY ISN'T CONFESSED SCUM. LEVY IS CONFESSED TOWN WITH A CONDITIONAL RECRUITMENT. GUESS WHAT? I'VE SEEN THIS TOO. I JUST PLAYED AND IT WON MY SCUM TEAM THE GAME. YOU DON'T KNOW JACK SHIT, YATES.

In post 1247, Aj The Epic wrote:There's 8 alive, meaning three scum. That scum is either Levi/Mhork/(HD/Marangal) in my mind. Two easy lynches.

We CAN'T sit Yates this close.

Easy lynches? Really? Could you at least try not to scum slip? We can totally sit Yates this close. He's scum. Like you, I'll wager. I'd totally love a Ree/Yates/AJ block. That would be sooooooooo awesome.

In post 1248, Yates wrote:
In post 1247, Aj The Epic wrote:There's 8 alive, meaning three scum.

Why are there only three people making any sense? <3

Since Levi is already voting me, I'm either inexplicably a scum Godfather in a game with no Cops [as Mhork and Margie would have you believe] OR at least one of the two voting for me are also scum [with Levi] as evidenced by the fact I haven't been hammered yet. So this game just got a whole lot easier.

You're good at this game. Except not. Not even close. I miss levy's antitownieness. I could see where he was kinda coming from there. You're just bad. Horrible. Awful. Grossly detestable. First of all. FUCK YOU SCREW YOU I WANT TO TEAR YOUR HEAD OF AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR SCUMMY LITTLE ASS YOU PATHETIC SPINELESS WRETCH.

Second, that is gross misrepresentation of what has been said. Where have Margie and I ever said that you were a godfather in a copless game? Where'd you get that?

Third, and take notes here, 2 and 3 vote quickhammers don't happen. Even in games with daychat where scum can communicate, they don't happen. YOU CAN'T CONFIRM YOURSELF AS TOWN DUE TO NOT HAVING DIED. WE DON'T KNOW THE NUMBER OF SCUM. WE DON'T KNOW THIRD PARTIES. It's entirely possible, too, that scum would want to let town hammer a mislynch. This is irrelevant speculation, though, because you're still scum.

PEdit:
In post 1250, Yates wrote:
In post 1249, Lord Mhork wrote:And I just finished a 21p game that had no cop. So fuck you

Oh. You mean this game that had 2 masons, a compulsive BG, and a vig? The game where the BG would be a defacto "cop" by virtue of dying if he protects scum? That game? Wow. I was just put in my place.

Hang on, what? Bodyguard dies when he protects scum? Since when? You're getting that mixed up with a Weak Doc. Did you wanna try using an actual defense now?

In post 1251, Yates wrote:
In post 1249, Lord Mhork wrote:We're being anti town? How? By not speed lynching levy? That's anti town? What happened to discussion and explanation?

Yup.

Let's start with this:
Spoiler:
In post 1236, Yates wrote:Also, how the fuck is it that I'm somehow defending myself from shit-tastic "logic" when THIS fucking shit exists??!!
In post 1134, leviathan93 wrote:I am the TRAITOR!

Please tell me what part of this quoted post requires further "discussion" and "explanation."

Also...

LOUD NOISES!!! RAAAAARRRR!!!!

How about this. I'll use small words so you can understand:
He (he is levy) told us that he was a different kind of traitor. He said that he becomes scum if he is the target of the night kill. I believe him there. If you actually read the wiki, you would see that the princess here didn't act the right way, and that a body guard is not the same as a weak doctor.

Sorry, I used some multisyllabic words, but I think you got the point.

Also good job writing off everything I wrote. (b")b
You're town game is impeccable. I can't believe you're this close to a lynch as obv town as you are.
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:33 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Hey, Yates. Hey. You're not confirmed town. Just throwing it out there.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:34 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

tl;dr Yates is totally scum. Let's kill him. Ignore AJ and Ree. They're competing with levy for worst village idiot.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:40 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Mhork, I have two issues with you: First, yesterday you start a bullshit last minute wagon when he's crumbing a power role. The next day, you're all down for the 'lynch levi' shit UNTIL he claims Safetydance is scum and he's a fucking traitor, which... guess what, Yates and I both tossed around immediately.

My second issue is that you're being very stupid. A traitor is ALWAYS as levi describes it: Starts off away from the mafia (mafia has to hunt them). Once night killed, they're recruited into the QT. They're ALWAYS scum and occasionally know who IS scum. Levi is FOR SURE scum.

To be honest, you MIGHT'VE fulfilled that conditional recruitment by lynching the princess. There you go: Recruited done. Guess why Levi was trying so DAMN HARD to get Safety lynched...
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:40 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Oh and Mhork... You are SO out of your town meta, you're not even trying anymore.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:47 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

First, it wasn't a bullshit wagon. Levy was scummy, and his power role claiming was bad and bleeding fakeness. He was a much better lynch than fuzzy. MUCH better.

I'm not being stupid. Screw you. Try thinking. I reaaaaaally want you to be town here.

I'll tell ya what, I'll consider a levy lynch. Precisely for those reasons. How badly do you see Yates town?

PEdit:
Are you kidding? My town meta is to be abrasive and cuss everyone out until I get what I want. I've got an issue as scum of being really reasonable. Right now I'm just pissed that all these VIs can't be scum. I didn't come here for a newbie game. I came here for the awesome theme and a great game.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Those reasons meant the lynch the princess thing.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:53 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

woah, woah, woah, Mhork calm down, you're scaring me :(

and Aj, Offsite, I was in a game where the traitor starts off as town, then becomes mafia upon being recruited. there is nothing stating that this variation exists here. further more, we already have proof that normal roles aren't in play here Via that strange Princess role we have
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:55 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

and as far as Conf. town, we have none though we can use our common sense to figure out who is who. I had a read on Mhork, HAD though I can't find any scum motivation behind his actions. D2, and D3, he has been playing pretty damn townie though I would appreciate not being buddied
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:55 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Okay Mhork, Marangal: You guys are looking pretty short term here. Who's scum with Yates, then?

I guarantee Yates is town, but humor me regardless.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:00 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Sorry, Margie. I'm in a weird, manic, pissed off kick after levy, fuzzy, Yates and Ree. I'll be chill tomorrow.

PEdit:
@Margie:
Sorry. I'm buddying 'cause you're the only one making sense. I miss newearth :cry:

@AJ:
I'd wager a cookie that it'd be Ree. His sheeping is bad and illogical. He plays better than this. Maybe levy is there too? Not sure... Maybe a lurker with a low post count? I don't wanna believe Serra. Maybe HumanDestroyer? He was playing badly.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:00 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

How do you guarantee he is town?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:04 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Why would I tell you?

So out of 8 remaining... you just managed to mention 5 suspects. In fact, the only three not in there were you, me and marangal. Buddy, scumbuddying, yourself. And a bus.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:10 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

>_> You're bad at reading. I gave you a scale. Of four. And you're the one spouting that there are three scums left.

And you'd tell the town if you had any real evidence.

Or you could keep it to yourself. 'Cause we're actually playing epicmafia. yay.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:16 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1265, Lord Mhork wrote:>_> You're bad at reading. I gave you a scale. Of four. And you're the one spouting that there are three scums left.

You have Yates as scum. Then listed four more. 5. Unless, of course, you think he's town in which case your vote reeks like sewage.
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:17 pm

Post by Yates »

Okay, this is likely falling on deaf ears but I'm going to put this out there. These are the last 5 completed games in Coney Island:

Timeshift - 13 players - Tracker, Jailkeep, Role Cop
First Time - 13 players - hider, JOAT, gunsmith
Simpsons - 13 players - vig, doctor, cop
Vanger Family - 13 players - tracker and cop
Storm of Songs - 13 players - cop, vig, jailkeep

[Full disclosure - if someone wants to figure this game out, be my guest]

I'm not going to keep linking, but you get the point. In each and every completed game I clicked on, there was SOME type of role designed to find scum.

Granted - this doesn't GUARANTEE that we have an investigator role. It does, however, STRONGLY imply that we likely have one.

I'll let that percolate for a bit because I shouldn't need to defend myself today even if you are 99% sure I'm scum.

Why? Because we know with
100%
certainty that Levi is a Traitor. A Traitor is - by definition - anti Town. Keeping him alive is like arguing to keep an SK alive. It's just dumb and is going to lose you the game.
Please pm me to pre-in
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:19 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 1266, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 1265, Lord Mhork wrote:>_> You're bad at reading. I gave you a scale. Of four. And you're the one spouting that there are three scums left.

You have Yates as scum. Then listed four more. 5. Unless, of course, you think he's town in which case your vote reeks like sewage.

Yates, Ree, Levy, HumanDestroyer. Four. Nice shot to force a slip up.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:19 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 1267, Yates wrote:Okay, this is likely falling on deaf ears but I'm going to put this out there. These are the last 5 completed games in Coney Island:

Timeshift - 13 players - Tracker, Jailkeep, Role Cop
First Time - 13 players - hider, JOAT, gunsmith
Simpsons - 13 players - vig, doctor, cop
Vanger Family - 13 players - tracker and cop
Storm of Songs - 13 players - cop, vig, jailkeep

[Full disclosure - if someone wants to figure this game out, be my guest]

I'm not going to keep linking, but you get the point. In each and every completed game I clicked on, there was SOME type of role designed to find scum.

Granted - this doesn't GUARANTEE that we have an investigator role. It does, however, STRONGLY imply that we likely have one.

I'll let that percolate for a bit because I shouldn't need to defend myself today even if you are 99% sure I'm scum.

Why? Because we know with
100%
certainty that Levi is a Traitor. A Traitor is - by definition - anti Town. Keeping him alive is like arguing to keep an SK alive. It's just dumb and is going to lose you the game.

You're stupid.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:21 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

This game is obviously not going by the Wiki yates.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:23 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

and there are Traitor Variations
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:23 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

He doesn't care, Margie. He doesn't actually read the wiki. He ignored my argument already, 'cause he's ignorant scum.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:24 pm

Post by Yates »

In post 1265, Lord Mhork wrote:And you'd tell the town if you had any real evidence.

Wow. You accuse me of "rolefishing" for telling any investigative role to keep their trap shut if I came up innocent - because, you know, that's how you play the game - but say that an innocent investigation SHOULD be made public, thus outing the investigator for scum prior to actually finding scum?

You're right. You are better at this game than me and playing at a different level. In the games I'm in, that's considered dumb play. Obviously everyone I play with knows less than you do. Also, you are clearly smarter than the prevailing mafia theory surrounding innocent results. Amazing.
Please pm me to pre-in
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:27 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1262, Lord Mhork wrote:I'd wager a cookie that it'd be
Ree
. His sheeping is bad and illogical. He plays better than this. Maybe
levy
is there too? Not sure... Maybe a lurker with a low post count? I don't wanna believe
Serra
. Maybe
HumanDestroyer
? He was playing badly.

4+Yates. L2post.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”