NY 163: Void Mountain of the Nightless Temple (Game Over)

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:12 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.09:

Metal Overlord - Klick
The Acting Method - Titan, ms. marangal, bulbazak, human Destroyer
Bulbazak - Reek, keybladewielder
Robocopter - rachmarie
Reek - serrapaladin
Underachivers - Robocopter
ms. Marangal - BT
keybladewielder - arcangel8, underachivers
Antilles - otterhorse

Not Voting - antilles, The Acting Method, Metal Overlord

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch and to no-lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2013-03-31 00:58:14) or by midnight on April 1st, 2013.

keybladewielder is V/LA until Sunday.
The Mastin2 head of The Underarchivers is V/LA until at least the end of March.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:52 am

Post by TheUnderachivers »

In post 346, Titan wrote:
In post 344, Bulbazak wrote:Zoraster comes across as genuine

Au contraire, imo he comes across forced and artificial as hell.

Where you calling otter scummy?
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:42 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 370, Metal Overlord wrote:Ok, just finished reading the thread over, will move onto ISOs in a second for more accurate reads, but so far Under and Antilles are seeming scummy, though a decent part of that is simply because of the position on anonymous Hydras. This isn't an anonymous game, if it were, I have no problems, however, it isn't, so get with the program. Titan leas scum slightly, but I could easily see them coming back. HD is definitely town, could just be since I got him lynched ftl in my last game, but I doubt it. BT, Robo, and AA also seem to be town, but I'd like to see more from the latter and Klick. I believe everybody else reads neutral, or at least I didn't notice anything in particular, including with TAM. From what I understand, it's a playstyle, and while unlikely, it is possible to just not have opinions. Perhaps the ISO will say differently?

@Mod, I unvoted HD long, long ago, and changed to Under.

I am strongly in favor of Policy lynches. To me, if you have the time for it, a policy lynch should be a way to hit the people who are hard to read, and who you wouldn't be able to tell normally. You eliminate them, provided nobody else seems to be scum more then them, on the off chance that they are scum. However, in this game, outside of Key, TAM, or Antilles, I don't see any options, and aside from Key, I don't think any options are really good.

Also, on a final note, LOL at my other head complaining about quality. You're not one to talk, shush.

First, says 3 people are scummy. 2 because they support hydra anonymity (translation: Policy Lynch), and Titan for magical reasons. He then ends it with 10 nulls. Seriously, you don't have any opinion on over half the players in the game?! He then says that not having an opinion is okay in a game about thoughts and opinions. And finally, he concludes that policy lynches are the way to go and we should PL the crap out of this game.

Yeah...this guy's scum.

Unvote

Vote Metal Overlord
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by Klick »

UNVOTE:

So off the top of my head, I have this:

Reek (hydra of Channeldelibird and Nexus)

Human destroyer

3. Antilles (hydra)
Titan (hydra of Ser Arthut Dayne and Tammy

ms. marangal

RachMarie

7. The Acting Method
8. BT
Bulbazak

10. Serrapaladin
The Underachievers (hydra of Nero Cain and Mastin2)

12. Keybladewielder
13. Robocopter87
Klick

15. Metal Overlord (hydra of metal sonic and kx)
Otterhorse (hydra of zoraster and Rainbowdash)

Arcangel9

With HD, Marangal, RM, Bulba, and AA being the particularly strong reads. I have a hunch that serra is town as well, but I'm more null on him than town. Willing to go into more detail on anything upon request.

Gonna look more into it shortly.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:45 pm

Post by Human Destroyer »

TAM/TUA/Metal Overlord/KBW/Antilles

I'm putting Rach on the backburner because it is kinda true that I am derp at reading her, so this is the probable scumteam.

I will switch to whichever one of these wagons gets largest.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:46 pm

KLICK

What happened to your Metal Overlord scumread

It was pretty sexy
Are you ready for this?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:48 pm

Post by Klick »

It's not strong enough. Metal could easily be scum, but it's not a solid thing right now for me.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:49 pm

In post 111, Antilles wrote:WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN

I'm not even certain I'm reading this right. I'll come back with some content soon.

We're out of RVS so I'm straight up not voting as such.

THIS JUST IN: HD v MO reads TvT to me; agree, disagree? Discuss.

PEDIT: TU is probtown too.

PEDIT2: I've never enjoyed ArcAngel9. Discuss.

Oh let's dismiss arguments as TvT without really saying why, seems pretty protown to me

In post 193, Antilles wrote:
In post 189, Keybladewielder wrote:No. Titan is seeming scummier by the minute, and I'm officially done talking with him.

This is terrible.

In post 192, Titan wrote:
In post 189, Keybladewielder wrote:No. Titan is seeming scummier by the minute,
and I'm officially done talking with him.

That's pretty ballsy for someone who hasn't interacted with anyone, but y'know, us :? Planning on rage-quitting after every conversation you have, mhm?

Exactly this.

Your entire ISO is terrible.

You're one to talk.

In post 204, Antilles wrote:OtterHorse: Why are you voting me?

Because you're useless and everything you say is filler that's created to look like content

In post 241, Antilles wrote:
In post 214, OtterHorse wrote:
In post 204, Antilles wrote:OtterHorse: Why are you voting me?

You havent head claimed mainly (which as ive said, anti-town at best), but especially after your last couple posts are a decent scumpick independently of that as you are really more seeming to comment on KBW who is a hot topic of conversation but actually say nothing with respect to alignment.

You sound like you're convinced I'm town, but that you want to be stubborn and vote me anyway, based solely on principle that you're not getting what you want.

What the fuck
is
this post even

In post 328, Antilles wrote:Human Destroyer and Bulbazak feel town.

Except you still haven't backed any of your shit up
Are you ready for this?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by Klick »

I do like your reads, though. I don't think TUA and Antilles are partners, so Rach could replace one of them and make that a pretty decent team guess.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:52 pm

Post by Klick »

Wait never mind, it was OtterHorse that kept attacking Antilles. I guess that would still work.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:00 pm

In post 26, Metal Overlord wrote:VOTE: Vote: Human Destroyer

A very interesting Hydra, no? Though tbh, if I was you, I'd probably be voting me to. ~KX

This is a really bad post, and not just for the vote on me

In post 30, Metal Overlord wrote:activity post. recieved rolepm

MS why are you so bad at this game

In post 96, Metal Overlord wrote:Yeah, I meant since, you know, Metal Sonic and all. Anyway, we really need to stop starting the game out like this. Metal should be mainly in charge of the Hydra, I'll post if I see anything important, otherwise, I'm gonna try and focus on my other games.

How can there be any debate about if a Hydra trying to be anonymous should be pressured or not? Unless I missed something, the more information available, the more it helps the village. Also, while I tend to support policy lynches, policy lynching over a self-vote seems kinda . . . meh.

~KX

This is an "omg I'm contenting" post without any real content

In post 101, Metal Overlord wrote:Also, obviously it's a huge over-explanation, but isn't an explanation better then nothing, and even if it wasn't, how is it anti-town? Do think the suspicion is pretty damn weak though.

@TheUnderachivers, how exactly does Meta not apply to a Hydra? And as far as I know, the village has more to gain since it gives them a sense of playstyle and conpetancy, while scum doesn't gain that much, the person remains a threat, nothing more and nothing less. If they're a nube, and known to be like that, scum loses the chance to run a vote against them, and if they're compitant, that should be apparent regardless of meta. ~KX

@BT/HD, didn't you read my last post?

You still haven't said anything with regard to ANYONE'S alignment

What the actual fuck

In post 103, Metal Overlord wrote:lol wtf can we vote this guy?

Why are you asking for permission to bus your buddy

In post 107, Metal Overlord wrote:I'm sorry, but scumread, even light, just for a person voting you, and then trying to explain the vote in other terms . . . no, just no. Not sure if stupid or scum at this point.

~KX

P-Edit: oh, yeah, UNVOTE:

AND YOU'RE NOT EVEN VOTING ANYONE

A+ TO THE FUCKING + TOWN PLAY

In post 112, Metal Overlord wrote:And if that I'm just saying now was shown on another page, then sorry, I skimmed the thread. I didn't intend to make more then one post, so.

VOTE: TheUnderachivers ~KX

P-EDIT: TvT?

P-EDIT2: gdi I never thought I'd say this but I think we need to post less.

Took you a while :igmeou:

In post 115, Metal Overlord wrote:Also, another thing I wanted to add, since even a single player won't play the same in two games (probably) I would think Meta would be better then nothing, and accomplish the point of letting you know something so that the player isn't a blank sheet. Also, with two people in the same Hydra posting without distinction, how the hell is that pro-town? As far as I can tell, all it would do is make getting a read harder and make differences and slips explanable. ~KX

THIS

IS

A

USELESS

In post 123, Metal Overlord wrote:@AA, just a sense of how somebody plays. If somebody plays noticeable different between scum and village, but you don't know they're that player, it obviously helps them only as scum. Meta is far from the best thing to go off of, but I find knowing it to be preferable to the opposite. It also makes it so you don't have to play with a person for a while to get a sense of how they play.

@Under, what you say is true if the person is town, however, consider if the person were to be scum. In that case, it's much better for the town to be able to read them. If you have two people posting as one person, unseparated, it means that posting style, and possibly even views or opinions could change between the two. As scum, some things that might be done would be disguised by this. If the two people can post exactly the same, and make sure they have completely congruent opinions, then yes, I agree with you, but I don't believe that could be maintained perfectly.

Again, this is a post that's made to look like content but isn't really

I'm starting to see a pattern
In post 182, Metal Overlord wrote:MS:
In post 158, Ms Marangal wrote:holy fuck, large games have a shit load of activity :<

I skimmed through these 7 pages

and I'm not liking Underachievers at all

nor am I liking Robo, I mean, how is Apathy a town-tell when you are always Apathetic?

My opinion is that bulbazak's outburst seems pretty town-ish to me. His self-vote is disputable and honestly in my opinion rather useless, but if he believes it grants him some information then I don't think its a problem. He has been rather willing to share this info with us and explaining that he finds BT and Robo clean thanks to his maneuver. Unless he is withholding information on purpose(like that other hydra over there) I don't think it would be nice to capitalise on him.

I believe that we can start out with some policy lynch first then gradually and slowly narrow down the scum. My other head has been more active(I think) thanks to his better timezone (I am nocturnal he is Day xD) and I had a lot to read so I don't have any super strong opinions on who is and who isn't definite lynch targets. Perhaps I could read more into the way the other hydra(forgot his name x.x) who does not like sharing which head posts in order to define him a town or scum read, but until then yea thats all from this other head.

This is probably the only decent post in the entire ISO, and it's from Metal Sonic of all people

C'mon KX step it up

Even this is just WORDSWORDSWORDS with a single townread. That's literally it.

In post 235, Metal Overlord wrote:MS:

I just checked here for activity, and although there have been a good number of posts since my last post, I am disappointed in the lack of quality of them. Keybladewielder WTF?

Not much of thoughts to post, considering I tl;dr'd the long ones and the short ones were full of bullshit.

I advocate a policy lynch, but question is who?

HYPOCRISY

HYPOCRISY I SAY

Also this "let's def policy lynch someone d1" is pretty bad

In post 370, Metal Overlord wrote:Ok, just finished reading the thread over, will move onto ISOs in a second for more accurate reads, but so far Under and Antilles are seeming scummy, though a decent part of that is simply because of the position on anonymous Hydras. This isn't an anonymous game, if it were, I have no problems, however, it isn't, so get with the program. Titan leas scum slightly, but I could easily see them coming back. HD is definitely town, could just be since I got him lynched ftl in my last game, but I doubt it. BT, Robo, and AA also seem to be town, but I'd like to see more from the latter and Klick. I believe everybody else reads neutral, or at least I didn't notice anything in particular, including with TAM. From what I understand, it's a playstyle, and while unlikely, it is possible to just not have opinions. Perhaps the ISO will say differently?

@Mod, I unvoted HD long, long ago, and changed to Under.

I am strongly in favor of Policy lynches. To me, if you have the time for it, a policy lynch should be a way to hit the people who are hard to read, and who you wouldn't be able to tell normally. You eliminate them, provided nobody else seems to be scum more then them, on the off chance that they are scum. However, in this game, outside of Key, TAM, or Antilles, I don't see any options, and aside from Key, I don't think any options are really good.

Also, on a final note, LOL at my other head complaining about quality. You're not one to talk, shush.

The only thing I find odd here is that you would be bussing two of your scumbuddies this early on

Like that's literally the only thing holding me back from tunneling the fuck out of you

In post 372, Metal Overlord wrote:I assume the unvote in 107 didn't count either then? Fine.

UNVOTE:

For now, will have an updated vote after ISOs. Happy now? Also, nice response time.

No I won't be happy until you're lynched
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:03 pm

In post 383, Klick wrote:I do like your reads, though. I don't think TUA and Antilles are partners, so Rach could replace one of them and make that a pretty decent team guess.

In post 384, Klick wrote:Wait never mind, it was OtterHorse that kept attacking Antilles. I guess that would still work.

Rach is my fallback scumread

I thought I had another one but I can't remember them for some reason
Are you ready for this?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:04 pm

Post by Klick »

BT?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:05 pm

No BT is town I'm pretty sure

OH WAIT I REMEMBER

serra and Reek
Are you ready for this?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:07 pm

Post by Klick »

Can you tell me why you think BT is town?
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:08 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

Klick, why is Reek such a strong townread? They really haven't said much, besides that part at the beginning of wanting to policy lynch me. I see them as a null read. Is there something I'm missing?
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:09 pm

Post by RachMarie »

I am not sure if that is meant as a compliment or what there Kondi... Also not sure why the heck you and HD always read me as scum, even though about 90% of the time you both are wrong about me.

Pedit

@ HD
I kinda agree with you on Serra. It is not just ordinary lurking because I know he is posting elsewhere check his topics. This is definitely not the town Serra I know ....
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:09 pm

Post by RachMarie »

err I meant Kick

Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by Klick »

Reek isn't one of the strongest reads, but it's basically because they aren't trying to look town. CDB pretty much said he wanted to lynch you regardless of your alignment.

@Rach: Link two times I've been wrong about you. I have one game that I could read you easily on the top of my head - the game where you were partners with Rainbowdash and Bitmap was the SK.
Metal Overlord
Metal Overlord
Goon
Metal Overlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by Metal Overlord »

Antilles
: Wow, post more, like, a lot more, and claim pl0x. I mean, I suppose the few posts you have aren't that bad, but the style seems that of a person who'd talk a lot more. Also, I really dislike the part about you not claiming heads. Scum lean for now.
ArcAngle
: Still seems town as before. They make sense (lol), they pulled the thing with Under off very well, and their points/questions are decent. Once again, some more content would be nice, but I'm saying Town.
BT
: Decently active, and they have a couple of good posts, so my town read remains. One thing I'd like to ask though is how their process of thought regarding Bulbazak went, but otherwise looks pretty good, I'd say Town.
Bulbazak
: I'm going to be going with a Town read for Bulba here. I found the self vote to be pretty much a null read, and everything else they've done suggests town. They seem to have made good use of the self vote to get information, something which I doubt would have been done if they were scum and faking it to avoid a vote. Also, they took the suspicion in stride, another point towards town.
HD
: Town. Nothing more to say here.
Keybladewielder
: I think I said this already, but really not much to go on, but what there is is pretty bad. Can't tell if just an extremely bad player or scum, would make a good policy lynch.
Klick
: I kinda dislike how twice you mention the same thing with no change it two posts, and that combined with low activity in general, but for the small amount of posts you point out some decent stuff, and this is pretty congruent with how you played in our last game. So Leans Town for now, but post more, alright?
Ms Marangal
: Despite saying quite a bit, I'm really not feelings much from them. What they've said is pretty bland, and seems kinda limited in content, with nothing else giving me a particular feeling towards them. I think I'd have to read them as Neutral for now.
OttarHorse
: I agree with them on most everything they've said. However, that alone isn't reason to read them town, and considering that what they've said, while not limited to, is mainly about a few particular subjects, I think they could do better. However, I don't see anything particularly pointing towards the contrary, so I'll say Leans Town.
RachMarie
: Apparently they're scummy, but I'm not really seeing such. I'm afraid there's really not much to comment on, as I don't gain anything in particular from the majority of their comments. So, I suppose I'll go with a Neutral read for now, but I'd like to see more, as I get a feeling they're town.
Reek
Unless I somehow missed it, they've done literally nothing but say that self-voting has no town value, implied RVS is important, and said Bulbazak should be policy lynched. Since I disagree with those things, and because of shear lack of quantity, Leans Scum.
Robocopter87
: They haven't really said anything of value, and I disagree with just about everything they've said concerning how the game should be played (which, really, is all they've said with the exception, I believe, of one vote.) For some reason I want to call them Town, however, I have to say based on fact alone, they Lean Scum.
SerraPaladin
: While individually his post all look pretty good, and I certainly understand what he says, one specific thing that strikes me is a remark made about that there are things to comment on, following by a relative lack of commenting on things. Also, limited talk about other payers, and limited posts in general, are off-putting. In light of recent posts, the lack of content seems even more noticeable. So Leans Scum.
TheActingMethod
: I maintain what was said about them, that they don't ring particularly scummy. More content would, as always, be appreciated, or even a little relevant content if nothing else. Especially if this is a meta thing, and not a tell, I'd like to know if it changes. If so, perhaps pursue better options until that time? So, in light of Meta, I'd say Neutral, though consider for Policy Lynch if it isn't something which changes.
TheUnderachievers
: I don't think I like a single post that they've made. I dislike their positions on issues, and find them anti-town at best. It seems like the majority of their posts are worthless, or dealing with hydra, and those that aren't I dislike the content of. Really, if they're competent, I have to say they're scum, and if they aren't, well, why keep them around? I think they could redeem themselves, but it's unlikely. Plus, the whole deal I've already expressed my opinions on . . . yeah Scum.
Titan
: I am really disliking them, simply due to quality and style. I assume that the cerulean post was by them? All the same, reading over, I strongly dislike that lack of anything productive starting out, and as it goes on, while there is quite a bit, reading it over, I still find it as though I'm lacking anything detailed about their thoughts. Despite a lot being present, a paragraph long answers in many cases, I feel as though I don't understand they why. Regarding the wall, I did read it, but I left feeling genuinely meh about the content. Perhaps it thing could be simplified? Leans Scum.

This probably would have looked better if I had done it immediately after the last post, but hey, it's my first day of spring break, and I did other stuff, I regret nothing.
@Bulbazak, anything else you'd like to add, or you done? Nothing? Alright, thanks, tell me if there is.
@HD:
MS why are you so bad at this game
Don't ask me, ask him. I have no clue, however, it's true, hence the statement in my first post.
This is an "omg I'm contenting" post without any real content
Um, actually, the point of the post was to say one night MS approached me and said "Hey, wanna Hydra in this game" and I said yes, provided I don't have to do much. So it's my way of telling everybody else I don't plan on doing much of anything. So the whole point was to say I won't be making any real content. However, following a Sub, a Death, and the lull of inactivity, I now have nothing better to do.
Everything else is so goddamn ignorant I don't regret lynching him as town last game, despite it losing me the game. Also, you said MS was better then me. Those are words to kill over, just saying.

Fucking Hell despite him being my biggest scumread, I really want to vote HD just cause. Instead, I think I'll have to

VOTE: Reek

Ordinarily I'd vote The Underachievers once more, but I feel it won't do much of anything now, Key is AFK, so we need to decide if we policy lynch or not, TAM has enough votes on them iirc, and eliminating those options, I think this vote does the most.

P-EDIT: LOL 20 posts between when I started making this post and the thread now.
Metal Overlord
Metal Overlord
Goon
Metal Overlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:22 pm

Post by Metal Overlord »

Mod, delete the second one, they're identical etc?

Also, as stated, I really don't plan on doing much this game, so hopefully this'll be enough to keep you from lynching MS? Thanks, and bye.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by RachMarie »

Well I found one it is kinda hard with the name change and all Klick.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=22038 Masons and Mafia Open 405 Om was the Mod...

RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:32 pm

Post by RachMarie »

@ MO

I am a she just FYI and feel free to call me Rach or RM

Metal Overlord
Metal Overlord
Goon
Metal Overlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:35 pm

Post by Metal Overlord »

Gender is overrated online, and as you wish RM. Also, for those without reading comprehension, I, KX, made that last post.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:52 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 397, RachMarie wrote:Well I found one it is kinda hard with the name change and all Klick.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=22038 Masons and Mafia Open 405 Om was the Mod...

You were able to find one. That also happened to be the very first game I played with you. I was also voting out of (correct) process of elimination.

Your statement that I read you wrong "90% of the time" is a complete lie.

VOTE: Rach

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”