Micro 151: Mafia in New-Newbie Land (Game over!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 249, Wisdom wrote:How does that make you feel?

It make me feel sad in pants!

But I still haven't read like the last two pages so maybe there's a good reason.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:52 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Okay.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by mothrax »

Omg ek! I'm drunk too' we should be drink friends. I've read like 50 pages if dolphin in the last two days! Also,

vote xeg
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:20 pm

Post by Xegarus »

In post 189, elvis_knits wrote:I really don't wanna play the wall post game with xegarus.

I think we both made our points.

I still don't like him.

Great excuse.

In post 191, borkjerfkin wrote:I concur

Do something for fuck sake.
All you have done towards me is say my reaction to being called a lurker was 'wrong', and then said my post was bad without saying shit about it.

I think you're scum. You made an issue out of nothing and haven't done much else.

VOTE: Bork

In post 198, mothrax wrote:I'm stating intent to hammer here.

Why exactly? You haven't said much about me.

In post 199, borkjerfkin wrote:It's pretty much everyone but you, elvis, and me.

Yeah, cause its not like Wisdom or me have said anything.
Stop buddying.

In post 209, Pala wrote:Ok, maybe I'm going to show my noobish colors here, but it strikes me as a bad idea to be declaring intent so early in the game and potentially forcing a claim. So I'm going to go ahead and

UNVOTE:

with the understanding that I still find Xegarus scummiest so far in the game and will vote him again when the time comes.

I don't see why you are unvoting here. So i'm on L-1, so what?
Moth is gonna hammer me? Like hell he would have. Even if he did, not sweat off me. It'll show everyone i'm town and make people look at the stupid reasons people have against me.
If you honestly think i'm scummy, my lynch can only help you.

In post 222, Majiffy wrote:And Mothrax would have to be the dumbest of all scums to hammer so early on when there is clearly more to be discussed.

If anyone asks, this is why Moth wouldn't hammer for shit.

In post 225, Pala wrote:Xegarus would claim prematurely

Dont worry. I wont claim unless i see a big risk of getting lynched. So far the point against me is i posted after someone called me a lurker and somehow my reaction to it was bad. If anyone has other points agaisnt me that i may have missed, let me know.

In post 248, elvis_knits wrote:Wait how does xegarus only have two votes wtf

Cause i'm a boss.

In post 252, mothrax wrote:Omg ek! I'm drunk too' we should be drink friends. I've read like 50 pages if dolphin in the last two days! Also,

vote xeg

You are a funny one. You didnt give any reason as to your intent to hammer.
You haven't commented on what people have said about your intent to hammer.
Voted, just because it's "safer" to vote now but still no reason.
Stop playing so shit.

Now then, who wants to play the wall game with me?
:D
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:11 am

Post by mothrax »

I'll play the wall game with you when I've slept. But, ya know, read my posts. I've already answered the points you raised.
Pala
Pala
Goon
Pala
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:32 am

Post by Pala »

@xeg - your vote on Bork is basically an omgus. What exactly is your case against him?

@mod - can you please prod Mr. E? Thanks

@moth - I don't recall seeing anything in your posts about xeg except for where you asked how the rest of us felt about CE given she was also short on content/posts. I will go back and see if I can find anything else after I've had some sleep as well.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:35 am

Post by Xegarus »

In post 254, mothrax wrote:But, ya know, read my posts. I've already answered the points you raised.

Hmm.
Lets make it easier by labelling the points i raised about you.

A = Didn't say why you placed intent to hammer.
B = Didn't comment on what people have said about you and your intent.
C = Voted with no reason given.

In post 198, mothrax wrote:I'm stating intent to hammer here. I will when the time comes but I have more to say before the day ends, just not when I'm phone posting. I also second the call for more CE posting.

You don't address A or C here.
B kinda, but you're not addressing the concerns people have said about you, but just saving your ass.

In post 252, mothrax wrote:Omg ek! I'm drunk too' we should be drink friends. I've read like 50 pages if dolphin in the last two days! Also,

vote xeg

Nothing here. C is the one thats most relevant here.

So i fail to see where you have answered my points.
The only thing i have seen where you even mention me prior to this was here:
In post 183, mothrax wrote:Eroll: do you think xerg is scum?

If xerg is scummy for lurking (I know it's not the only point against him) what are people's opinions on CE?

First of all, its Xegar. The 'r' is after the 'g'. What do you think i am? A chinese knock off of the 'Evil emperor Zurg' or from a StarCraft rip off?

Now please take into mind that this is by ISOing you so maybe you did say something about me but with no context, it doesnt seem so.

Over here you say the part about lurking, but the part i'm interested in is the part in brackets. What other points have been made against me? Or are you counting the "lurking" and the reaction to that accusation as separate things?
Even if other points have been made, you fail to mention them and so you have not addressed any of my points raised towards you.
If you have, please kindly show it to me.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:38 am

Post by Xegarus »

In post 255, Pala wrote:@xeg - your vote on Bork is basically an omgus. What exactly is your case against him?

@moth - I don't recall seeing anything in your posts about xeg except for where you asked how the rest of us felt about CE given she was also short on content/posts. I will go back and see if I can find anything else after I've had some sleep as well.

FUCK YOU PALA YOU STUPID SITE BREAKING NINJA.
My vote against bork is because he very subjectively said something i did was scummy, hasn't said much about me since just that i'm scummy and refused to say anything relevant to the posts i have made.
He is just ignoreing what i am saying without the decency to correct me where i may be wrong.
If im so scummy to him, he should have no problem tearing my posts apart.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:43 am

Post by Xegarus »

MOD: V/LA till Wednesday 10th April

Will try to post every morning i get the chance but with college up my ass, i'm not making any promises.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 257, Xegarus wrote:
In post 255, Pala wrote:@xeg - your vote on Bork is basically an omgus. What exactly is your case against him?

FUCK YOU PALA YOU STUPID SITE BREAKING NINJA.
My vote against bork is because he very subjectively said something i did was scummy, hasn't said much about me since just that i'm scummy and refused to say anything relevant to the posts i have made.
He is just ignoreing what i am saying without the decency to correct me where i may be wrong.
If im so scummy to him, he should have no problem tearing my posts apart.

Uh yeah, the point of mafia is not to get people to admit they're being scummy or win an argument against them; it's to get their suspects lynched, and pretty much everyone wants you lynched right now. Having the "decency to correct you" is not an obligation nor goal of mine.

Still I'm wondering if you're voting me BECAUSE I'm not voting you -- looks less like OMGUS that way, and there are people taking a much more hardline stance against you without debating you into the ground.

Still not enough people giving reads on people other than Xegarus.
beefycheese
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by Quilford »

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."
― Walt Disney

Xegarus is "V/LA till Wednesday 10th April".

Prodding Mr E Roll...

>
Xegarus
(3) Wisdom, elvis_knits, mothrax <
borkjerfkin
(1) Xegarus
Majiffy
(1) CityElectric
Pala
(1) Majiffy
CityElectric
(1) Pala
mothrax
(1) Mr E Roll
Wisdom
(1) borkjerfkin

###

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline hits in (expired on 2013-04-15 06:29:02).

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:41 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Catching up...

In post 206, Majiffy wrote:

Don't like mothrax stating intent so early in the game.

Why?
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:15 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 210, Wisdom wrote:I find it interesting that elvis did not express that concern when I told her she still wasn't voting him. She simply ignored me and finally voted after two posts, without any concern for the early L-1.

I'm not sure if it is wanted or needed for me to reply to this but...

I didn't care what you wanted so I ignored you. I started to feel that voting xegarus was inevitable... nothing he said was making me feel better about him.

And I didn't like that he was discouraging reads. I already said how I really dislike that regarding mothrax. Xeg was saying how he doesn't like people giving ALL reads. I just find that anti-town coming from anybody, and coming from somebody I already find scummy... it was part of the reason I felt it was right to vote him.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:27 am

Post by elvis_knits »

So the xegarus wagon disbanded because mothraz stated intent to hammer and majiffy threw doubt on the wagon without unvoting so then pala got cold feet.

Um.

Wtf.

Like in my opinion the reason you unvote is that somebody does not seem scummy to you. You don't unvote or doubt a wagon because other people have started agreeing with you.
Talk nerdy to me.

borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:21 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

I wouldn't consider the wagon disbanded, just no one is freaking talking about anybody else. Elvis do you have any other strongish reads?

e_k wrote:Xeg was saying how he doesn't like people giving ALL reads.

This is pretty null
beefycheese
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:32 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 261, elvis_knits wrote:Catching up...

In post 206, Majiffy wrote:

Don't like mothrax stating intent so early in the game.

Why?

Because there's still discussion to be had, and it looks like he's trying to stifle it. Pretty sure I already said that somewhere, but whatever.

In post 263, elvis_knits wrote:Like in my opinion the reason you unvote is that somebody does not seem scummy to you. You don't unvote or doubt a wagon because other people have started agreeing with you.

Maybe you should vote Pala with me, then.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:30 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

What a wonderful journey
beefycheese
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:12 am

Post by Xegarus »

In post 259, borkjerfkin wrote:Uh yeah, the point of mafia is not to get people to admit they're being scummy or win an argument against them;

Never said it was.

In post 259, borkjerfkin wrote:it's to get their suspects lynched, and pretty much everyone wants you lynched right now.

Not enough to lynch me just yet though.

In post 259, borkjerfkin wrote:Having the "decency to correct you" is not an obligation nor goal of mine.

Translation, i'm just ignoring anything you have said apart from the part where i called you out for not saying anything. So you're just making noise.

In post 259, borkjerfkin wrote:Still I'm wondering if you're voting me BECAUSE I'm not voting you -- looks less like OMGUS that way

I'll tell you what, I'll unvote and you vote first before i vote again. Just to make it look more like an OMGUS. To answer your concern, no. I'm not voting you because you are not voting me. But i do wonder why you aren't voting me.

In post 259, borkjerfkin wrote:and there are people taking a much more hardline stance against you without debating you into the ground.

And? At least they have done something.
I'm not asking anyone to debate me to the ground. Im for some form of coherent discussion. You said my post was bad, i asked why, you didnt say shit.

@Moth
Still waiting for your response to what me and Pala said.

@Elvis
In post 262, elvis_knits wrote:Xeg was saying how he doesn't like people giving ALL reads. I just find that anti-town coming from anybody

How so?
Are you saying that giving ALL your reads is a good thing? If so, why?

I've stated why i dont like giving out ALL of my reads.
It's my preference. My playstyle.
In post 264, borkjerfkin wrote:This is pretty null

That.

In post 262, elvis_knits wrote:it was part of the reason I felt it was right to vote him.

What other parts made you feel it was right to vote me?
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:19 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Xegarus wrote:I'll tell you what, I'll unvote and you vote first before i vote again. Just to make it look more like an OMGUS. To answer your concern, no. I'm not voting you because you are not voting me. But i do wonder why you aren't voting me.

Seriously if you have to ask this, you're not paying any fucking attention.

Things I want to do
1) Get people's reads
2) Promote more interactions with the less involved players
3) Unstall the fucking game (get CE replaced?)

Things I don't want to do
1) Lynch you right now.
2) Get into a wall war with you. I'm sorry you don't think I'm explaining myself well to you but in the end I don't really care -- gauging your reactions to other things are more important than winning an argument.
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:23 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

If this lack of activity continues to deadline I'm just gonna sheep Majiffy.
beefycheese
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:28 am

Post by Xegarus »

In post 268, borkjerfkin wrote:Seriously if you have to ask this, you're not paying any fucking attention.

Believe me, i know exactly what i'm saying.

In post 268, borkjerfkin wrote:Things I want to do
1) Get people's reads
2) Promote more interactions with the less involved players
3) Unstall the fucking game (get CE replaced?)

I completely agree.

In post 268, borkjerfkin wrote:Things I don't want to do
1) Lynch you right now.
2) Get into a wall war with you. I'm sorry you don't think I'm explaining myself well to you but in the end I don't really care -- gauging your reactions to other things are more important than winning an argument.

I wont be lynched until i get 5 votes on me. I highly doubt someone would hammer so abruptly. They would be fucking idiots if they did.
And i'm not asking for an wall war.
You say you are "sorry you don't think i'm explaining myself well", but you are not explaining yourself AT ALL.

In post 269, borkjerfkin wrote:If this lack of activity continues to deadline I'm just gonna sheep Majiffy.

What a shit load of fuck. Why sheep Maj if you are soo worried about me being lynched. Do you think Pala is scum? Do you think he is scummier than you think of me?
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:31 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

I don't have a very good read on ANYONE (except maybe mothrax)

Seriously how am I not explaining myself at all? I think I'm being one of the most forthcoming people in the game
beefycheese
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:32 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 269, borkjerfkin wrote:If this lack of activity continues to deadline I'm just gonna sheep Majiffy.

Atta boy.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:33 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

dude help me out here nobody is doing anything
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:33 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Xeg is actually looking townier I just don't get his angle on me in particular (as opposed to like you who just voted with no explanation)
beefycheese

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”