NY 163: Void Mountain of the Nightless Temple (Game Over)

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:45 am

Post by Titan »

Oh hey dgb in your spare time today, you should read my posts, i mean actually read them, and then try to find a real reason to call me scum. I look forward to it!
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:54 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I did find a reason. I'm sorry if my advanced scum tells aren't on your radar, noob ;-)
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:06 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1226, DrippingGoofball wrote:I did find a reason. I'm sorry if my advanced scum tells aren't on your radar, noob ;-)

If you were town, you would read my posts. But if you were town and read them, you'd know I was town. If you were town, you'd know where I was coming from in the first place.

But, you're not town so it's all good.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:10 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1213, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1190, Titan wrote:Oh yeah, I'm also increasingly suspicious of HD.
I think we should consider lynching Titan at some point.

Pretending to be paranoid is my favorite schtick as scum, it allows me to cast a very wide net of baseless suspicion. I make shit cases and I go,
oooo ooo I'm so paranoi
d. That's what Titan is doing.
NO DGB

THIS IS JUST BAD

YOU KNOW IT'S BAD TOO

STAHP IT.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:14 am

Post by Titan »

Also the hell is "I think we should consider lynching Titan at some point"

IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE IT, SAY IT WITH YOUR CHEST
Half troll/Half wall.

Metal Overlord
Metal Overlord
Goon
Metal Overlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:28 am

Post by Metal Overlord »

Titan and DGB just stahp your exchange kills brains

tl;dr you both make no sense
Antilles
Antilles
Townie
Antilles
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:22 am

Post by Antilles »

Pretending to be paranoid is my favorite schtick as scum, it allows me to cast a very wide net of baseless suspicion. I make shit cases and I go,
oooo ooo I'm so paranoi
If you're scum this game, I applaud you for completely pulling the wool over my eyes.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:26 am

Post by TheUnderachivers »

In post 1209, Metal Overlord wrote:Atm, I must say I'm rather unsure. Antilles' recent posts don't take away from what was done before, so I think my unvote was somewhat hasty. Re-reading (and more carefully), Bulba does bring up some good points, and I realize a change now doesn't take from before. However, in light of recent events, I don't think that a vote on them should be there just yer. As for the subject of MM, looking over, I can see quite a few things that I don't like, but they're not overly so, and quite a few are WIFOM. They main thing that gives me pause in saying they read null-scum is their townread of me, which I find quite strange if they were scum, and so I won't jump on the wagon. This lack of desisivness could just be cause tired, idk, but hopefully will be able to get back to this when I have more time. ~KX
In post 1210, BBmolla wrote:If Antilles is town that dude is probably scum^
/agreed. And Antilles is town, soyeah. :P
Antilles
Antilles
Townie
Antilles
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:26 am

Post by Antilles »

In post 1215, Metal Overlord wrote:Will respond to big bad wallmasters Bulb and Antilles next
Hey. You. I'm not a big bad wallmaster. I just enjoy dismantling a complete idiot's posts from time to time.

Bulbazak is currently on my /ignore list for... hmmm, it says here:
Gross Incompetence, Impertinent Attitude, and General Loudmouthery

(shrug)

So tell me, MO, since you are a hydra as I used to be, have you considered having your heads discuss what they are going to post before they just post random shit and then disagree with each other and apologize for it?
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:11 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 2.09:

DrippingGoofball - Titan, RachMarie, Jennifer, Underachivers
Antilles - Rainbowdash, Human Destroyer, Bulbazak, Bulbazak
Ms Marangal - DrippingGoofball, zdenek, BBmolla, Antilles

Not Voting - Jennifer, TheLurker, Ms Marangal, Arcangel, Metal Overlord, Klick

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch and 8 to no-lynch.

The Deadline is in (expired on 2013-04-20 23:09:09) or by 10:10 PM on April 20th, 2013.

The Mastin2 head of The Underarchivers is V/LA.
Ms. Marangal is V/LA until Wednesday
Rainbowdash is V/LA from Thursday until Sunday at the latest.

Searching for replacements for RachMarie and TheLurker.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Jennifer
Jennifer
Goon
Jennifer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:57 am

Post by Jennifer »

I am so happy MM is a viable wagon today! I feel the most assured of her being scum given the inconsistencies and odd push targets.

VOTE: Ms Marangal[
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:08 am

Post by BBmolla »

^buddy
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:29 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

In post 1212, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1193, Titan wrote:But yesterday you jumped from KBW to TUA to yourself. So you potentially called two scum scum, but ended up staying off their wagon to call for your own lynch, which wasn't going to happen.
Right, I was very frustrated that the town wasn't helping me bus my buds are vigorously as I'd hoped.

Thanks for dropping the "I'm paranoid" scumtell.
I agree with DGB here. What's the scum motivation of drawing the lynch to yourself over your scumbuddies, exactly?

Her distracting from the TUA/KBW/MO lynches annoyed the hell out of me...but it's not really scummy.

The paranoia thing is shaky as fuck though

oooo ooo I'm so paranoi
Is he really using paranoia in a scummy way though?
In post 1214, Metal Overlord wrote:MS:
Go away pls
DrippingGoofball wrote:

oooo ooo I'm so paranoi

No lol sounds like bad idea
^associative tells between MO+Titan ftw

I thought you were town Titan :cry:
In post 1215, Metal Overlord wrote:MS:
In post 1209, Metal Overlord wrote:Atm, I must say I'm rather unsure. Antilles' recent posts don't take away from what was done before, so I think my unvote was somewhat hasty. Re-reading (and more carefully), Bulba does bring up some good points, and I realize a change now doesn't take from before. However, in light of recent events, I don't think that a vote on them should be there just yer. As for the subject of MM, looking over, I can see quite a few things that I don't like, but they're not overly so, and quite a few are WIFOM. They main thing that gives me pause in saying they read null-scum is their townread of me, which I find quite strange if they were scum, and so I won't jump on the wagon. This lack of desisivness could just be cause tired, idk, but hopefully will be able to get back to this when I have more time. ~KX

Would like to say that I'm disappointed at this post. This post is fluff lol

Will respond to big bad wallmasters Bulb and Antilles next
Amished tell
In post 1218, DrippingGoofball wrote:

oooo ooo I'm so paranoi
Metal Overlord how dare you dismiss my brilliant observation with "lol."
it's not as brilliant as you're making it out to be, but...
In post 1219, Titan wrote:
In post 1212, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1193, Titan wrote:But yesterday you jumped from KBW to TUA to yourself. So you potentially called two scum scum, but ended up staying off their wagon to call for your own lynch, which wasn't going to happen.
Right, I was very frustrated that the town wasn't helping me bus my buds are vigorously as I'd hoped.

Thanks for dropping the "I'm paranoid" scumtell.

Aaaaaaand this is why you continue to be scum. You're better than this. You really are. Your play this game has been lacking. Your scum hunting has been superficial. And the "I'm paranoid" scum tell? It's not just lame, it's quite frankly stupid.

How is beyond your comprehension that I've seen you behave this way as scum? Therefore these little antics do not make me think you are town.

Also, nice way to cut off what I actually said there buddy. What I said was if you are town, you'll have to deal with me being paranoid. I didn't go, I'm just paranoid of you. I'm acknowledging there's a slight possibility your are town and I'm paranoid of you.
what the fuck

are you actually using Burden of Proficiency as a scumtell?

cause that's not a scumtell
In post 1220, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1219, Titan wrote:And the "I'm paranoid" scum tell? It's not just lame, it's quite frankly stupid.
Oh, so I'm spot on with it. That's what I thought.
...oshit
In post 1221, Titan wrote:

oooo ooo I'm so paranoi
Where did I say I'm paranoid of HD? *peers up at what I wrote*. Nope, nope quite clearly states I'm suspicious of him. Hmmm fancy that.

So, DGB are you reading my posts? Have you read my posts? Because if you do happen to be town, and you're coming away with anything other than damn titans town, well then I don't know what to tell you. Read better?

Have fun mudslinging though!

You know what I find interesting? You don't ask why I'm increasingly suspicious of HD, you just immediately start misrepping what I actually said and ironically making a baseless and shit case for me being scum.
I like how you act like she's talking about your suspicion of me as your paranoia

lmao
In post 1222, Titan wrote:
In post 1220, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1219, Titan wrote:And the "I'm paranoid" scum tell? It's not just lame, it's quite frankly stupid.
Oh, so I'm spot on with it. That's what I thought.

Oh wow, you really are scum.
Oh wow, you really are scum.
In post 1223, Metal Overlord wrote:

oooo ooo I'm so paranoi
Where did I say I'm paranoid of HD? *peers up at what I wrote*. Nope, nope quite clearly states I'm suspicious of him. Hmmm fancy that.

So, DGB are you reading my posts? Have you read my posts? Because if you do happen to be town, and you're coming away with anything other than damn titans town, well then I don't know what to tell you. Read better?

You know what I find interesting? You don't ask why I'm increasingly suspicious of HD, you just immediately start misrepping what I actually said and ironically making a baseless and shit case for me being scum.

Since when did DGB ever say anything about you being paranoid of HD? What the fuck is this?

He said that you being paranoid of him is a "scum read"

You're missrepping him not him misrepping you lol

WTF is this bad play from both DGB and Titan totally out of character
what?

you've never played with
either
of them

how would you know this
In post 1224, Titan wrote:
In post 1223, Metal Overlord wrote:

oooo ooo I'm so paranoi

Since when did DGB ever say anything about you being paranoid of HD? What the fuck is this?

He said that you being paranoid of him is a "scum read"

You're missrepping him not him misrepping you lol

WTF is this bad play from both DGB and Titan totally out of character

She's quoting my statement that I'm suspicious of HD and talking about being paranoid. If she was only referring to my being paranoid of her, she would have quoted what I said about her, which quite frankly wouldn't fit either as I gave clear reasons for why I think she's scum and said "if you're town, you'll have to deal with me being paranoid of you" because if she is town then my scum read is incorrect and could be based off paranoia because I've seen her act this exact way as scum before. I'm not oh so paranoid of everyone here, but she's trying to extend it to HD to fit her wtf scum tell.
tbf I don't know why she quoted it either

but she's pretty obviously continuing along her earlier train of thought that involved you being scum for your paranoia of her
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:38 am

In post 1225, Titan wrote:Oh hey dgb in your spare time today, you should read my posts, i mean actually read them, and then try to find a real reason to call me scum. I look forward to it!
she did

she's misguided, but then your reaction to it was pretty much "scum caught for the wrong reasons"
In post 1226, DrippingGoofball wrote:I did find a reason. I'm sorry if my advanced scum tells aren't on your radar, noob ;-)
DGB, never change :P
In post 1227, Titan wrote:

If you were town, you would read my posts. But if you were town and read them, you'd know I was town. If you were town, you'd know where I was coming from in the first place.

But, you're not town so it's all good.
Want to try to bring up a better defense than you're town?
Cause that's not a defense.
In post 1228, Titan wrote:

oooo ooo I'm so paranoi
NO DGB

THIS IS JUST BAD

YOU KNOW IT'S BAD TOO

STAHP IT.
Considering your reaction?
Not as bad as you're saying it is.
In post 1229, Titan wrote:Also the hell is "I think we should consider lynching Titan at some point"

I'm assuming you mean with her chest, you mean her vote, correct me if I'm wrong

Yes, let's talk about how we have 3 groups each hell-bent on lynching a specific person, and how DGB has pretty much no chance of turning a lynch on you today.

:neutral:
In post 1230, Metal Overlord wrote:Titan and DGB just stahp your exchange kills brains

tl;dr you both make no sense
one of these two is MO's scumbuddy

I'm increasingly thinking it's Titan
In post 1231, Antilles wrote:

oooo ooo I'm so paranoi
If you're scum this game, I applaud you for completely pulling the wool over my eyes.
This is worded awkwardly. Why not just call her obv-town?
In post 1232, TheUnderachivers wrote:
/agreed. And Antilles is town, soyeah. :P
when did you start townreading antilles?

thanks for popping in and reminding me you're scum with him, it's appreciated.
In post 1233, Antilles wrote:
In post 1215, Metal Overlord wrote:Will respond to big bad wallmasters Bulb and Antilles next
Hey. You. I'm not a big bad wallmaster. I just enjoy dismantling a complete idiot's posts from time to time.

Bulbazak is currently on my /ignore list for... hmmm, it says here:
Gross Incompetence, Impertinent Attitude, and General Loudmouthery

(shrug)

So tell me, MO, since you are a hydra as I used to be, have you considered having your heads discuss what they are going to post before they just post random shit and then disagree with each other and apologize for it?
but then you make a post like this and i'm like "is this seriously a scumbuddy interaction?"
In post 1235, Jennifer wrote:I am so happy MM is a viable wagon today! I feel the most assured of her being scum given the inconsistencies and odd push targets.

VOTE: Ms Marangal[
In post 1236, BBmolla wrote:^buddy
yeah this post from jen is forced as fuck

molla is town btw
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:40 am

In post 1234, Voidedmafia wrote:
Votecount 2.09:

DrippingGoofball - Titan, RachMarie, Jennifer, Underachivers
Antilles - Rainbowdash, Human Destroyer, Bulbazak, Bulbazak
Ms Marangal - DrippingGoofball, zdenek, BBmolla, Antilles

Not Voting - Jennifer, TheLurker, Ms Marangal, Arcangel, Metal Overlord, Klick

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch and 8 to no-lynch.

The Deadline is in (expired on 2013-04-20 23:09:09) or by 10:10 PM on April 20th, 2013.

The Mastin2 head of The Underarchivers is V/LA.
Ms. Marangal is V/LA until Wednesday
Rainbowdash is V/LA from Thursday until Sunday at the latest.

Searching for replacements for RachMarie and TheLurker.
DGB is not our lynch today.

I'll need to reread MM, but I'm still quite happy with my Antilles vote.
Are you ready for this?
Jennifer
Jennifer
Goon
Jennifer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:41 am

Post by Jennifer »

@BB/HD Are you kidding me?
In post 903, Jennifer wrote:I find it interesting that Otterhorse/MM/RachMarie call me scum for changing my vote, yet we don't even know how the flip is going to turn out (or even who will flip!)
In post 1063, Jennifer wrote:Right now, I would consider voting for MM (going after inactives/easy lynches),
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:42 am

In post 841, Jennifer wrote:@DGB Gah.. no self-votes. That never, ever, ever helps town.

Also, Voided is using plurality lynches, so whoever has the most votes when the deadline hits is lynched. The majority is only used for ending the day early if we can all agree (no clue what happens if we have a tie but no majority at deadline -- first to get to that number?)

I forgot Antilles was playing.
@Antilles What points of TUA made you unvote?
went into jen's ISO for associative tells

lmfao
Are you ready for this?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:43 am

Post by BBmolla »

Cool you started bussing earlier? That's great?
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:43 am

In post 1240, Jennifer wrote:@BB/HD Are you kidding me?
In post 903, Jennifer wrote:I find it interesting that Otterhorse/MM/RachMarie call me scum for changing my vote, yet we don't even know how the flip is going to turn out (or even who will flip!)
In post 1063, Jennifer wrote:Right now, I would consider voting for MM (going after inactives/easy lynches),
you're missing my point

the post is forced; all that stuff before the marangal vote feels fake

i'm not sure if I can quantify it so much, but it's pretty fucking forced
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:47 am

In post 1156, Jennifer wrote:
In post 1122, Ms Marangal wrote:I also couldn't help but realize that people were pegging active members as somewhat scummy because they weren't as activity here doesn't match their activity else where? I can't help but think that it's a weak reason to suspect a person, especially because this is a large game.
^This about face is incredibly scummy.

Contrast the above with:
In post 684, Ms Marangal wrote:Considering that KBW wasn't entirely active even before he stated that he had internet problems, it would have alarmed me if he wasn't inactive else where.

also, using the fact that the Hydra being inactive is different from a solo account being inactive are two different things because a hydra has more heads is kinda stupid because, as a Hydra, you kinda want your partner's input in the game.
So, she infers KBW is scummy for being inactive despite having internet problems, but now states being inactive isn't scummy.. the only rationale for this difference that I can find is that she was bussing KBW to get town cred.

We need to lynch MM at some point, tomorrow if not today.
There is only 1 scum in {Jen, MM}.

Hint: it's Jen.

This is a complete misrep of MM, considering she didn't state in that post that KBW was scummy for his inactivity; she stated that she
would have been
more suspicious if KBW was posting elsewhere but not here and in fact lying about his internet being out.

That's a completely logical stance to take.
Are you ready for this?
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:06 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1238, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 1229, Titan wrote:Also the hell is "I think we should consider lynching Titan at some point"

I'm assuming you mean with her chest, you mean her vote, correct me if I'm wrong
No
In post 1213, DrippingGoofball wrote:consider
In post 1213, DrippingGoofball wrote:at some point.
The wording is horribly weak and looks like flinging crap in the air to see what sticks rather than attempt to attack us or question us.
Half troll/Half wall.

Antilles
Antilles
Townie
Antilles
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:08 am

Post by Antilles »

Lots of towntells from Human Destroyer in those posts. For the most part they are pretty good posts too. I haven't played with HD before but I'm pretty damn sure he's town now.

What do you think are the most important events in the game thus far, HD? I'm interested to know your opinion.

In particular, I am loving your suspicion of TheUnderachivers #1232, where he unexpectedly reads me as town for apparently no reason. That is a good catch. I think the pervasive :P faces make me unfairly suspicious of mastin's posts, myself. But I'll be looking into TUA more closely either way.

p-edit: I like the above Titan post.
Antilles
Antilles
Townie
Antilles
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:09 am

Post by Antilles »

Also, are we ready to lynch Ms. Marangal yet? Come on. There's no night phase, so nobody has to worry about getting the most out of today.

Just 1-2-3 hop on and we get a red flip, and everybody's happy.
Except for, you know, her scumbuddies.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:15 am

In post 1245, Titan wrote:
In post 1238, Human Destroyer wrote:

No
In post 1213, DrippingGoofball wrote:consider
In post 1213, DrippingGoofball wrote:at some point.
The wording is horribly weak and looks like flinging crap in the air to see what sticks rather than attempt to attack us or question us.
You mean exactly like you're doing to try to get DGB lynched?

Yeah that. Besides, she's pretty clearly stated she thinks you're scum...so...not really weak at all.

You're harping on semantics.
In post 1246, Antilles wrote:Lots of towntells from Human Destroyer in those posts. For the most part they are pretty good posts too. I haven't played with HD before but I'm pretty damn sure he's town now.

What do you think are the most important events in the game thus far, HD? I'm interested to know your opinion.

In particular, I am loving your suspicion of TheUnderachivers #1232, where he unexpectedly reads me as town for apparently no reason. That is a good catch. I think the pervasive :P faces make me unfairly suspicious of mastin's posts, myself. But I'll be looking into TUA more closely either way.

p-edit: I like the above Titan post.
I know, I'm a cool character. :cool:

Most important events?

Hmmm...Jennifer wagon that dismantled too quickly, TUA wagon that dismantled too quickly (though it led to a scum lynch, so idk), Titan v. DGB, and Bulb v. MO are the things that come to mind when I think of this game right now.

Also you're scum with TUA, just sayin'. I might call MO town if you're scum.

I'm a little pissed because my reads are all over the fucking place but I don't think you two are scumbuddies at least.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:15 am

In post 1247, Antilles wrote:Also, are we ready to lynch Ms. Marangal yet? Come on. There's no night phase, so nobody has to worry about getting the most out of today.

Just 1-2-3 hop on and we get a red flip, and everybody's happy.
Except for, you know, her scumbuddies.
MM is town, Jenn is opportunistic scum.

Try again.
Are you ready for this?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”