/in-vitational 12: Mafia in #YOLOville - All wrapped up!

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1814 (isolation #200) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:43 am

Post by Tammy »

Did that really just happen? *sigh*
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1826 (isolation #201) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by Tammy »

No fair. Last night was supposed to be my night. I'm alphabetically next and everything. That's just not nice; you must have thought I was the least dangerous and you left me alone here wihtout my strong townreads. :(

No quicklynching today. I need to read over the game again and that's gonna take some time I have a busy week.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1827 (isolation #202) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:04 pm

Post by Tammy »

Okay so you know what's annoying? Because y'all just had to hurry up and lynch ces, empire didn't get to finish looking at the interactions stuff and posting his thoughts. And because y'all just had to hurry up and lynch OGML, tierce didn't get to post any of her thoughts.

I'd really like those thoughts right about now.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1839 (isolation #203) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1836, Benmage wrote:^Hence why I see no reason to delay today...

Hence why final scum is likely Tammy.

See how many steps ahead I am?
Come again? Have you actually been reading? You think it's possible that I voted my partner ces every single day, did detailed reads in which I cornered myself into saying that the Vi/CES thing was probably not town on town so that when Vi would flip, I'd have to put the scum read on CES, voted my partner CES all of day three while talking about how my other partner Nacho might be the better lynch when there was resistance to nacho being the lynch and people wanted the CES lynch, ended up on my partner nacho's lynch while saying they would both probably flip scum, which would mean my other partner would definitely get lynched the next day leaving me alive until end game to do it on my own? Oh and I somehow tricked empire and tierce, who both know how to read me, into thinking I was non negotiable town.

Me who sucks at scum. Me who hates being scum and wouldn't take time out of finishing my dissertation to play a scum game. Me who tells my partners every game to bus me because I suck. I would actually be the partner to make it to end game?

You really think that's possible?

I don't know whether or not to be flattered or offended right now that you think I simultaneously played well and sucked so bad with voting and calling out my partners non stop.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1840 (isolation #204) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:15 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1829, DeasVail wrote:Tammy, what are your thoughts on Benmage's play here in comparison with The Wire? I really want to go over him again with that in mind (hopefully today some time, but I don't know) because I was weak-townreading him in both games.

I'll probably try going through ISOs again and CES' too, but I think it
should
be between Shadoweh/Benmage.
There are some early things that have me leaning town, but I really don't know right now about anyone. I want to read through everything again.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1849 (isolation #205) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:39 am

Post by Tammy »

Wow. What in the actual fuck? No really, what in the actual fuck is your problem? In what universe is wanting to reread through things to make sure I'm being objective scummy? I realize you're mister ego, but man you really are intent on ruining this game for town aren't you?

I'm so blindingly obvious town that you are even making the argument you are has to be indicative of intoxication.

Why are you being selective on your comparison to people's games? DVs play isn't actually identical to the wire, but you know whose is? MINE. I was obvious town there, just like I'm obvious town here.

You are probably town here, but it's not 1000000000% that you are.

What I think is really ironic is that you hammered UT for voting you, and then you vote OGML for being suspicious of you because you don't want a bad player alive in lylo because they would ruin the game. Then you come in today and declare that if you are in lylo with either llamarble or me, you're voting whichever one is here.

Hey benmage how does it feel to immediately put yourself on the level of people you declared should be out of the game because they are bad players? Especially now that llamarble has claimed VIG. He's someone I wasn't even worried about anyway, but that should be pretty apparent as all I've done is call him town all game long and not wavered.

So, yes, for me it's most likely between shadoweh and dv. I've been suspicious of shadoweh all game but there are some things that have made me doubt that read, so yes I NEED TO FUCKING READ THE GAME because that's what I do.

So, if we get it wrong today, it looks like I'll definitely be in lylo tomorrow since llamarble will be dying tonight. That means if it is dv, he definitely wins the game because Ben is intent on handing the game to scum because he can't be bothered to read this game and see how obviously town I am.

Lynch me today. I would much prefer that. Although if it is dv we are screwed either way because benmage thinks this game is obvious. Just please don't make me go to lylo and have benmage throw this game away. I worked too hard this game to have it thrown away in lylo because of me. If you do it today, town might still have a chance.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1850 (isolation #206) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:55 am

Post by Tammy »

Okay and answer me this. If shadoweh is the final scum, why the hell is she standing up for you today? Why the hell did she back off from her scum read of you yesterday benmage, and then show comparisons to the wire and use it as proof for why you're town?

Why would she do that as scum? It seems to me she could easily keep up her suspicion of you and use your anti town behavior against you, who are lynchable, and she's not. So, that makes me doubt.

Then DV looks like he could be testing the waters for instance how he asked me about my read of you as compared to the wire. There's ctd who barely interacted with DV and that last minute case on dv by nacho which has me wondering.

I would love it if it was shadoweh, that would mean I suspected the entire scum team since day two and there was something to the ctd interaction, but am I willing to just throw in the towel and not read through some things to make sure? Hell no.

So you can take your "it's scummy to actually read the game" and stuff it.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1851 (isolation #207) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:07 am

Post by Tammy »

I just reread bens posts coming straight out of day again. Not sure why I did that, I now feel compelled to strike my head repeatedly with a baseball bat and see if it starts making sense.

Oh yeah, I'm VT, obviously.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1853 (isolation #208) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:08 am

Post by Tammy »

I think it should be obvious.

I can't not believe you are wasting time getting after me for *gasp* wanting to reread though the game. Because I *gasp* want to make sure I'm being objective. Because I *gasp* want to remove any doubts, and because I *gasp* would like to get this right.

Are you even paying attention to yourself? Do you know how ridiculous you sound?

I just fucking answered your stupid ass question. I'm not so sure it so clear cut that it's shadoweh. While I don't have doubts about llamarble and haven't all game, and I have few doubts about you, except for your play being so hilariously anti town and ridiculous right now. I do worry about it being oh so easy that it's shadoweh, and though I would like to rely on empires town read of dv, I'm worried about that. Does that make sense to you?

I would absolutley love for it to be shadoweh, I love being right early, but I'm worried we're getting ahead of ourselves, and I want to read through the damn game because I actually care about getting it right and unlike you I'm not willing to just vote town in lylo without thinking.

If you're so he'll bent on voting me or calling me scum and losing the game for town, do it today or shut the hell up. I'm going to reread through some things and THAT IS FUCKING FINAL. I WILL NOT BE BULLIED BY YOU TO BE ANTITOWN.

This shouldn't even be a thing, and do not talk to e about this again because I will not respond top your stupid ass requests for me to justify why I want to *gasp* read the fucking game.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1855 (isolation #209) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:01 am

Post by Tammy »

Except for your 123 ends up to a town loss if we're wrong today. But you're slo blind by your ego to see that.

Vote me now or shut the fuck up. I refuse to get stuck with you in lylo and have you has the game to scum be ause you're being a jerk.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1856 (isolation #210) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:05 am

Post by Tammy »

Also also if you're so convinced its shadoweh, why is she talking about reading tierce in the night and not reviewing me but now has to? Huh? If she was scum she would know I was living and that tierce was dying. So she's either trying to drop a town tell or she like everyone else expected me to die last night?

Oh but I'm oh so horrible and scummy for wanting to take my time and make sure I'm being objective and not confirm biasing my way through end game.

Yeah, okay.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1857 (isolation #211) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:26 am

Post by Tammy »

Also also also, I never said I wanted to lynch out of dv or shadoweh, I said I wanted to reread them mostly because I want to make sure I'm being objective about the two of them. Llamarble is town, you probably are but I have some doubts, it's most likely shadoweh or dv and I'd like to read thought them.

Get it? Got it? Fucking good.

Mock all you want you just look dumb for jumping on obvious town making the pathetically stupid argument you are because I want to read the fucking game and not just barrel my way though especially when you've decided that you're Bly voting town if they're alive in lylo.

Jesus fucking Christ.

In other news, I did repeatedly hit myself with a bat, and benmage still sounds stupid.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1858 (isolation #212) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:28 am

Post by Tammy »

And you know what benmage I will lynch your fucking ass today if that's what it takes to get some objectivity in here and make sure town has a chance of winning.

I can not believe you're jumping on me for wanting to read the fucking game.

And I can't believe I'm still arguing with you about it.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1859 (isolation #213) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:36 am

Post by Tammy »

And why would I lynch you today? Because you can't be trusted in lylo. How bout that cheah.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1884 (isolation #214) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:27 am

Post by Tammy »

Prod dodge. Probably tomorrow before I have time for this.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1901 (isolation #215) » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:01 am

Post by Tammy »

Okay so, one of the things I've been looking at and thinking about is CTD.

His first vote in the game is on Empire for voting DV and attacks him for a little while about the reasoning behind the vote.

Not long after Llamarble votes DV, DV votes Llamarble and CTD decides that the Llamarble wagon is the most interesting thing going on.

He doesn't mention DV again after that though. He could have been protecting him, following him a bit?

He treats Nacho in a similar way, though the two of them do argue a bit. N was voting Nachomamma and said that he was always scum. CTD provided a good number of reasons for why N was scum but Nacho argued against that. But, he still advocated a wagon on N over the wagon on PA who had a town read on nacho (and all flipped scum). So, he looks like he's protecting Nacho here by voting someone who thinks Nacho is scum.

He also treats ces in a similar way. He urges ces (and benmage) to do something more productive with their votes than voting Vi. He calls out Johhog for his vote on ces by saying it's scummy. He right after that thinks that competing johhog/N wagons would be great. Both of these people were voting for scum.

The only comment he makes to benmage is that post where he wants him to do something other than vote Vi. I wish someone had voted or attacked benmage day one as it would be interesting to see if ctd would have done anything.

Lots of interaction with Shadoweh, but never votes her. When called out on this by Llamarble he says that he's attacking both people and voting one of them. Nacho also calls him out for this and asks why he's treating Shadoweh as misguided town. To which he twice says "your clearly paying attention". Now I know this statement might not mean anything but it bugs me. But early on day one Shadoweh picked up some suspicion. Nacho started a wagon on her, Wicked joined it and stayed on it after nacho left. CTD doesn't seem to care at all that wicked is voting Shadoweh, nor does he seem to mind that Tierce had a scum read on Shadoweh and even reminded her that she wanted to say something about shadoweh after she answered something.

The vote on empire and attacking him for his DV stance is bugging me though.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1902 (isolation #216) » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:03 am

Post by Tammy »

Although he doesn't attack Tierce for the stance on DV but Benmage was doing that so it was unnecessary.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1907 (isolation #217) » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:59 pm

Post by Tammy »

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's just one of the first things I'm looking at.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1908 (isolation #218) » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by Tammy »

Does it show you anything? Feedback is always welcome.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1931 (isolation #219) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:54 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1916, Benmage wrote:openyoureyes...

You're arguing that I scum, opted to stall the CES wagon for a day, to bus my buddy Nacho out of nowhere...Like wow, you're logic is comically bad.
What's funny is that this is exactly what I did that day, and had been talking about nacho all that day, and you suggested I could be the last scum. If you're going to use it for a reason you're town, you can't dismiss it in regards to me.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1932 (isolation #220) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:56 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1909, Benmage wrote:I'm sorry but absolutely nothing.

I also fear that reading it is probably going to support whatever view the reader enters with, as trying to glean abstract information like that is realllllly stretching.

Plus unless you or Llamarable think it's me, for some logic defying reason.... the games a wrap and I don't know why we're twiddling....
I hate LyLo and would rather get it right today. And since you've claimed that your voting me in LyLo and I know that will be a town loss, I now have extra incentive to take my time today to make sure it's right.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1937 (isolation #221) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:11 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1933, Benmage wrote:Tammy tammy tammy...

Do people not read the context of new posts?
I haven't slept much this week, probably missed it or misunderstood it if you meant something else.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1952 (isolation #222) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:47 pm

Post by Tammy »

Here's the thing that bugs me about Nacho's DV case. It pretty much came out of nowhere and in it he really threw the kitchen sink at him. Now, Nacho couldn't have known that he would have a greater chance of getting lynched that day, but it just reads really weird. I mean he would have had a better chance at getting Llamarble lynched who he had been arguing with all day long. People suspected him and probably gone after him over DV. The whole case just read weird. I don't know if Nacho is one of those to do a quick case on their partner to do some last minute distancing though.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1964 (isolation #223) » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:20 am

Post by Tammy »

I was kinda hoping for something along the lines of this if dv was town. Going back to sleep, but no hammers please.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1972 (isolation #224) » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:31 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1966, Benmage wrote:
In post 1964, Tammy wrote:I was kinda hoping for something along the lines of this if dv was town. Going back to sleep, but no hammers please.
WHere are you from?
...Florida?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1973 (isolation #225) » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:33 am

Post by Tammy »

*headdesk*

Shadoweh looks townie too. This is why you left me alive isn't it? Because you knew I'd go indecisive mode and think everyone alive is town.

I hate you all. Or myself. I don't know.

I just woke up and am a little cranky so don't mind me.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1975 (isolation #226) » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:12 am

Post by Tammy »

Ah beginnings and ends of semesters, busiest times for me.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1990 (isolation #227) » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:43 pm

Post by Tammy »

Shadoweh can you just unvote deasvail? That way no one can hammer right now.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1991 (isolation #228) » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:45 pm

Post by Tammy »

I feel like something is really wrong.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1992 (isolation #229) » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:45 pm

Post by Tammy »

VOTE: shadoweh
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1993 (isolation #230) » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:46 pm

Post by Tammy »

Shadoweh you unvote deasvail and I'll unvote you.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1994 (isolation #231) » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:46 pm

Post by Tammy »

Like there's a week left and no time to rush it.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1998 (isolation #232) » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:28 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1996, Llamarble wrote:
In post 1991, Tammy wrote:I feel like something is really wrong.
Clearly Benmage and I are actually scumteam B and we only used our kill N1.
If you knew how paranoid I get near end game, you wouldn't even joke. Believe me I've already ran through several scenarios and tried to talk myself down.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1999 (isolation #233) » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:32 pm

Post by Tammy »

I feel like there's a mass manipulation going on right now, and I just need to figure out who's the filthy liar. I hate that you all sound like you're telling the truth.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2009 (isolation #234) » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:50 pm

Post by Tammy »

Prod dodge. Right in the middle of something and won't be able to get to this again before tomorrow.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2010 (isolation #235) » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:17 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1318, Benmage wrote:Did anyone else laugh at what OGML posted as a "case"...??

Okay, so I had little interaction with CTD... So? Guess who else had little interaction with CTD, YOU(OGML). I was reading CTD as town. Wrong obv.

I did call Penguin an easy mislynch, and was right there... check.

I called him a shitty, expendable player. True (see his "case"). He puts that a case against me?!?! I've been in favor of policy lynching atrocious players many a time. Oh right I'm manipulating my meta (we'll get there)

*I'm laughing at town, call to lynch Vi, but then opt to NK instead... and this is me just having a good ole jolly... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Yes I was defending CES, but I'm actually curious to see how he flips.
--He's calling out chainsaw defense preflips :facepalm:

-And I'm manipulating my meta to be lackadasical... ZzZzz I already said not this game. I have too much mafia integrity to be this atrocious. Sure one day, I'll mess it up somewhat... play a little aloof.... but not this lolol... Not where I say I'm not trying, thats like lying to MAFIA(itself) (ohboy this is reading like a lot of wine if I was scum) ***But essentially you have to try as scum. Using RL, and being lethargic is simply not playing the game and an insult to the game. In my mind moreso as mafia. Because as town I can coast a few days, let other plays *perform* and then analyze from there... I don't care if they can't read me because I'm not participating because I'm town! I can't do this strategy as scum, because town must anaylze someones contribution an it is impossible if all they do is coast. Hence you'll never see scum benmage coast. (ATLEAST not in the manner of using RL/Laziness as an excuse) WRITE THIS DOWN... if you see Benmage coasting, and then posting sporadically without complaining about RL or some shit, you just caught me changing said meta. MWAHAHAHA :wink: (This will likely bite me in the ass one day, but I plan on a hiatus after this game.. so try and forget it)

SERIOUSLY PEOPLE WHY DO WE HAVE THIS DEAD WEIGHT OGML!??!?!?! So he flips town, we don't lose endgame.. ZzZZZ

@Llamarble, who are the 6 lynch candidates?? (I'm sure you posted it, but please just redo)
-Tammy + Llamarble both voting CES concerns me. Tierce, Tammy, LLamarable, Empire can't all be town. I'm most confident Llamarble is town, I can't tell is Empire buddying me is a scumtell, or the only one here with half a brain. so cheah.

Zach... in what universe could this possible be benmage scum (You're better than that).. Didn't you read WF?. I haven't been trying since D1, so ignore this temporary V/La....
DV what do you think of this post? I mean, I might be a manipulatable piece of jelly here, but this actually feels real.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2012 (isolation #236) » Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:54 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1942, Benmage wrote:^Granted Tierce, you too played better the following days. (Empire... brother, I swear I was sweating a ton in the Wire... RL a bitch, aye)

Why? Why are you sucking up to the dead at? And why we're you sweating bullets in the wire? I was the one with the scum read on you. I was the one questioning you. Empire's gut might have been paranoid, but every time I brought up reasons why you were scum, he's the one who said your iso screamed town to him.

Some of your iso looks town, but when I think about who might have killed off empire at quite frankly kind of a weird time, I think that you're one of the ones to think I'm just too idiotic to realize when you're scum and could be manipulated and would leave me alive to the end.

Why did you back off from me today?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2013 (isolation #237) » Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:56 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 2007, Benmage wrote:
unvote

Why did you unvote?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2014 (isolation #238) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:04 am

Post by Tammy »

Oh and I'm sorry to break this to you benmage, but you are far far far from the one responsible for lynching scum here. I mean I know you need to tell yourself that. But plans had already been out in motion to lynch one of two scum (or both image that!) without you saying a word. And for you to actually come in here and assay that we weren't doing anything is just disrespecting the other players who had actually given reasons why scum should be lynhced.

I mean I get it. Your ego needs it. In game after game you grab the credit for any scum lynch and dismiss everyone else, so you just need that. But it does look scummy. You did it in the wire. On day one when there had already been a case about your traitor that several people hd argued to get lynched for pages, you popped in later and called something they did fake and the next day patted yourself on the back as if the majority of the game did nothing. Then you bussed your partner after he was already up for a lynch and claimed the credit for that too. And the thing is I've seen you grab credit as town too so it's kinda null, but it's still really scummy and irritating.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2015 (isolation #239) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:12 am

Post by Tammy »

Deasvail who would you have left alive here at the end?

Shadoweh you keep saying you would have killed me first. Why?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2016 (isolation #240) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:21 am

Post by Tammy »

Dv - what did you think about nacho's read of benmage in his big read wall? How does it compare to the read he gave of shadoweh or ces?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2017 (isolation #241) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:25 am

Post by Tammy »

Deasvail do you think that you would ever try the tactic of killing empire right after he gave you a townread and then talking about how empire would be yelling at us in the qt because that's hat happened in the wire?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2018 (isolation #242) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:37 am

Post by Tammy »

Okay other than me being a bit crabby because I haven't slept yet and really need to, I'm actually leaning town on both Ben and deasvail at the moment. I'll get back to this after some sleep.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2020 (isolation #243) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:58 am

Post by Tammy »

Okay I'm having a little problem.

How likely is it that town has a VIG, tracker, roleblocker, and a vanilla cop against a mafia traitor and two goons. I mean the last goon would have to be roled right? Mi just feel like something off.

#yoso - you only sleep once.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2043 (isolation #244) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:55 am

Post by Tammy »

Which game were you looking at shadoweh? Sounding tipsy and being wishy washy actually aren't scumtells for me. I'm probably wishy washy in a different way when scum, but yeah.

I'm having a bit of a problem in that everyone here sounds town to varying degrees. I'm still bothered by shadoweh's early play and the seeming to not read the game and some of the off meta accusations. I'm still bothered by ctd's treatment of deasvail as well as nachos. I'm still bothered by Benmages attitude, but that's not alignment relevant. I just wanted to register being bothered. :p. And I know I'm voting shadoweh, and that empire gave a really good town read to deasvail which I'm taking into account, but in the overall scheme of things he makes sense as scum here.

I'm actually starting to get paranoid that the scum team was given an extra kill, but I'm not sure how likely that is. So if anyone wants to talk me down from this ledge I'd appreciate it.

I'm giving the last of my final exams today, so I'll be able to give more attention to this tomorrow. It will be a nice break from grading.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2044 (isolation #245) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:26 am

Post by Tammy »

I totally was going to comment on the whole benmage is ancient Greece thing and about how the hubris of at least one city state helped to lead to its weakening, and how the inability to work together and stop fighting each other and make good decisions helped to weaken Hellas as a whole so that they became pretty easy fodder for invaders and was able to be colonized. I even had a nice Trojan war reference and how those who rode in the Trojan horse don't get credit for creating the Trojan horse. But it's lost some of its pizzazz now. Actually it never had it, and I only need the tiniest provocation to talk about ancient Greece.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2059 (isolation #246) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:20 am

Post by Tammy »

Awesome! Whats funny is I had just finished reading ces and nachos Isos and decided that yeah my earlier thought that deasvail made the most sense as scum here was more likely, and I had growing suspicion that he was trying to get benmage out of the way so I'd be more likely to mess it up in lylo, and then saw that benmage hammered. I was like okay let's just hope!

Shadoweh I kinda left my vote on you just to leave it there when deas didn't hammer I knew you wouldn't be hammered, and I wanted to see how you would react and others. And I didnt feel like you were in any particular danger of being lynched early.

My dv suspicions were all over the place though. It kinda went like this. I suspect dv, that nacho case looks suspect. Empires town read. Look at ctd's interactions and pattern makes him scum most definitely. Empire's town read. Rinse, lather, repeat. And I kept getting side tracked because we had just finished the wire where he was mislynched after we'd given him a string town read, but when I looked at his play and the rest of scum I couldn't see where he was town. But I think he did do a good job of imitating his town behavior at the end when he was suspected. It was noticeably different from castle zar and had me second guessing what seemed to make sense. Moral of the story. I need to stop second guessing myself so much.

But yay congrats to us! Thanks for running it faraday, and I love that final scene. You capture my apologetic nature so well!

Oh and I had fun playing with you all.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (isolation #247) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:25 am

Post by Tammy »

Oh and dv you wouldnt have been able to convince me to vote benmage though, you probably would have done better to go shadoweh today and then try to get me paranoid tomorrow. I have some ways that I read benmage as town now, especially after comparing them when we played in the wire, that evn though I was annoyed I didn't suspect him.

I don't know if that would have held in lylo though, but it probably would.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”