NY 162: A Week at the Theatres (Game Over)

Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:35 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 1792, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1788, Smashbard wrote:After this, if Peregrine flips town, I'm sticking my vote on Rofl and not moving.
I'm at L-1 and will flip town, so you should move your vote now.
honestly you seem more motivated to not get lynched than to find scum
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:46 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1796, Bacde wrote:
In post 1790, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1785, Bacde wrote:Smash your opinions are actually helpful to me

if I can't convince you that rofl is town, then I want us to keep looking at rofl until we come to a conclusion

A lot of your opinions that I thought were retarded at the time (such as if greygnarl flips town, then ZONEACE is confirmed town) actually ended up being VERY correct

I feel like together we make a really good townie so lets figure this out
@Rofl- This is buddying.
fyi the only possible way for me to be scum is if I'm a godfather or mafia doctor, and we've already had a scum PR flip

I mean its possible for there to be 2 scum PRs but considering town's power this game I don't think so
So you think town is weak enough so that the whole scum team is 1 PR+3 goons?
No, you think there might be 2 scum left:
In post 1722, Bacde wrote:^^Actually thats good thinking

we might have 2 scum left

if there were only 4 scum and 18 players, that would comprise less than 25% of the town, which is unlikely

Also there's no way that there is a mafia doctor in this game, as the only non-mafia killing role was a dayvig

Also, if there are 2 scum left then a gf is unlikely
In other words, Yes, you could be a mafia doctor or Mafia GF. I don't care which, and I'm not interested in lynching you today anyways, since Zone's clearing of you outweighs your scummy posts.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:48 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1797, Bacde wrote:
In post 1795, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1793, Smashbard wrote:Are you just going to flail and accuse everyone who votes for you as scum out of the blue despite never once declaring these suspicions before this point?

Please, tell me how the two claimed Mason's are scum now too, since my vote is on you.

Unvote
. Until an official vote count is posted.
???

Not sure what you are talking about.
well you accused me of buddying, which is silly since I've been buddying smashbard since d1

we even laughed at rofl when he accused us on d1 of buddying w/ each other and being scum together

there was no way for me to know he was a mason when I did so

we just both genuinely read each other as town
My point was that buddying involves appealing to a known townie.

rofl is trying to say that scum-peta .

I contend that is not buddying.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:59 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1798, Smashbard wrote:
In post 1795, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1793, Smashbard wrote:Are you just going to flail and accuse everyone who votes for you as scum out of the blue despite never once declaring these suspicions before this point?

Please, tell me how the two claimed Mason's are scum now too, since my vote is on you.

Unvote
. Until an official vote count is posted.
???

Not sure what you are talking about.

Based on your ISO, you NEVER mentioned any suspicion of Rofl until this very moment where he's started to call you out as the last scum.
Because so decided to not try an rofl reads until maixmum information was available.
He however, has been calling me scum since before AD died.
In post 1798, Smashbard wrote:You touched up on Oversoul being scum very briefly because 'He had scumreads on Zepher and HD", which looking back at that post doesn't make a lot of sense to me out of context. After that, any other mentions of Oversoul were pretty pro-town, until just recently. He's been one of your top scum suspects.
He is one of three unconfirmed in my PoV, and I mean everything I posted.
In post 1798, Smashbard wrote:Bacde you've been on about for a few moments in the game, but never seriously seemed to consider him as a viable scum candidate, until just now starting to insinuate that he is buddying me, which is a weak way of accusing him of scumminess. Trying to redirect Rofls attention away from you and towards anybody else since you seem to be on the losing end of the logic battle with Rofl.
Rofl has yet to use logic.
I don't about his attention, but I do about his intentions.
I want rofl to look at everyone left. It's up to you guys to decide if he has done so.

As to Bcade, see 1801 and 1802.
In post 1798, Smashbard wrote:Hence, my accusations of you flailing.
By flailing you mean look and engaging in conversation with each of , , and .
By flailing you mean looking at the scum interaction between themselves and us unconfirmed, and .
By flailing you mean demanding that people back their shit up with posts and reasons.

If you don't see any of the above, let me know.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:03 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1800, Bacde wrote:
In post 1792, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1788, Smashbard wrote:After this, if Peregrine flips town, I'm sticking my vote on Rofl and not moving.
I'm at L-1 and will flip town, so you should move your vote now.
honestly you seem more motivated to not get lynched than to find scum
See 1803.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:09 pm

Post by Bacde »

what was with your "miracle" post snark then?

bc that wasn't bullshit--that was the post I looked at to think that OS was prob-town
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:22 pm

Post by Smashbard »

In post 1803, PeregrineV wrote:
By flailing you mean looking at the scum interaction between themselves and us unconfirmed, and .
By flailing you mean demanding that people back their shit up with posts and reasons.
No by flailing I mean you are playing a reactionary, "don't rock the boat" style. You don't start pointing fingers towards Oversoul, Jacob or Rofl until YOU come under scrutiny.

For most of the entire first 75% of the game you were content with just sitting back and poking and prodding with softball questions. Until the first time Rofl pointed at you as a possible scum suspect, then suddenly we got a flood of vote count reposting and color coding.

Then after the whole Peta & Rofl Vs. Zoneace activity, you went back to not really posting anything of merit. Until later on once everyone started drawing conclusions that you were one of the last scum, then came the Vote Counts again.

And then just today conveniently you have come to the conclusion that all of Rofl, Oversoul, Bacde & Jacob are all acting scummy after each one starts to point a finger at you.

Congratulations, you just took 72 pages to come to the same conclusion as everyone else! That Oversoul, Jacob, Rofl & Yourself are unconfirmed and therefore suspicious, and that maybe Bacde can't be trusted 100%. Yay!
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1805, Bacde wrote:what was with your "miracle" post snark then?

bc that wasn't bullshit--that was the post I looked at to think that OS was prob-town
Let me re-phrase then.

You read this and got
In post 177, petapan wrote:zoneace still sucks, go vs human destroyer is a boring big-dick ego fight but HD looks much better off it than go
Oversoul=town?

What did this tell you?
In post 1449, petapan wrote:i thought the go/HD argument didn't make sense as scum vs scum but oversoul hasn't done much for me to care about him
Or this:
In post 1497, petapan wrote:one of OS/AS/HD is likely scum that got left behind voting nobody special so all of them are good lynch candidates atp, any combination of scum in the other three could have forced a lynch on NS
Or this:
In post 1530, petapan wrote:yeah it looks like you laying roadwork to discredit him before zepher even flipped because there was no rational reason to propose that chain lynch
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by Smashbard »

All of those are quotes that could be used as an argument that Oversoul is town...considering Petapan was trying to direct suspicions towards him. And there's no evidence as far as I've caught in the ISO's that show Peta as bussing any of his partners.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1806, Smashbard wrote:
In post 1803, PeregrineV wrote:
No by flailing I mean you are playing a reactionary, "don't rock the boat" style. You don't start pointing fingers towards Oversoul, Jacob or Rofl until YOU come under scrutiny.
You mean I become more efficient and active when there are only 3 candidates left?

Yes.
In post 1806, Smashbard wrote:For most of the entire first 75% of the game you were content with just sitting back and poking and prodding with softball questions. Until the first time Rofl pointed at you as a possible scum suspect, then suddenly we got a flood of vote count reposting and color coding.
No. Read . First vote for me is when I start putting pressure on him.
In post 1806, Smashbard wrote:Then after the whole Peta & Rofl Vs. Zoneace activity, you went back to not really posting anything of merit. Until later on once everyone started drawing conclusions that you were one of the last scum, then came the Vote Counts again.
You mean as my other games ended and I had more time for this one, I spent more time on this one?

Yes.
In post 1806, Smashbard wrote:And then just today conveniently you have come to the conclusion that all of Rofl, Oversoul, Bacde & Jacob are all acting scummy after each one starts to point a finger at you.
Why would I suspect one (or two) of them of being scum?

Because I'm not?

Yes.
In post 1806, Smashbard wrote:Congratulations, you just took 72 pages to come to the same conclusion as everyone else! That Oversoul, Jacob, Rofl & Yourself are unconfirmed and therefore suspicious, and that maybe Bacde can't be trusted 100%. Yay!
We all reached this spot at the same time. the question is, what have you done since then?

And I don't mind the suspicion or questions. But, I expect you to provide the same treatment to my 3 fellows.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:35 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1808, Smashbard wrote:All of those are quotes that could be used as an argument that Oversoul is town...considering Petapan was trying to direct suspicions towards him. And there's no evidence as far as I've caught in the ISO's that show Peta as bussing any of his partners.
He votes Zephyr here: 1002
He votes Human here: 1031

And if you read all of those as Oversoul=town, then that's fine too.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by Smashbard »

In post 1809, PeregrineV wrote:We all reached this spot at the same time. the question is, what have you done since then?

And I don't mind the suspicion or questions. But, I expect you to provide the same treatment to my 3 fellows.
This is the only relevant thing I find worth replying to, as the rest of your counter points are just semantics.

I have:

1. Stated that I think we should lynch Oversoul. Repeatedly.

2. Lined up what I believe should be our course of action over the next 3 day phases if we mislynch.

3. Tried to convince people of Rofl's scumminess.

4. Rebutted Jacob's statement that he wasn't sure that Zepher or HD would flip scum.

5. And wasted a buttload of time with you that isn't getting me any closer to you making up your mind as to which of your current suspects are the most likely to be scum. Because your opinion seems to keep changing everytime a fresh person throws accusations your way.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:42 pm

Post by Smashbard »

I had a really strong town read on you due to your points against Oversoul, but since then you have seemed to change your mind towards "Well now Rofl is the most scummy" to "Well now Bacde is the most scummy" since they've been piling on you.

Hence why you look like you are flailing scum. Call it "increased efficiency" or "increased time devoted to this game" all you want. It looks really bad when you post in a reactionary way that just amounts to "Any unconfirmed players that suspect me of being scum are now my top scumread".
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by Bacde »

hell, even confirmed players
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:14 am

Post by roflcopter »

well, you heard him guys, its up to you guys to decide if i've looked at everyone left. i've explained why i've got oversoul and now jacob as town. are you satisfied? can we lynch the scum yet?
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:15 am

Post by Smashbard »

If Oversoul and Jacob are both town, who's Peregrines partner (assuming 5 scum)?

That's all I need to know before I proceed.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them/Any

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:33 am

Post by Maestro »

Votecount
PeregrineV -
[L-2]
Bacde, roflcopter
Oversoul -
[L-3]
JacobSavage
JacobSavage -
[L-3]
Oversoul
roflcopter -
[L-3]
- PeregrineV

NOT VOTING:
KingdomAces

PRODS:
Oversoul

WITH [7] ALIVE IT TAKES [4] TO LYNCH.
Deadline is in (expired on 2013-05-04 23:00:00)

JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:35 am

Post by JacobSavage »

rolf or Bacde I'd assume.

screw this VOTE: PereV
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:42 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 1817, JacobSavage wrote:rolf or Bacde I'd assume.

screw this VOTE: PereV
ooooh jacob takes on a new tone in this post
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:48 am

Post by JacobSavage »

In post 1815, Smashbard wrote:If Oversoul and Jacob are both town, who's Peregrines partner (assuming 5 scum)?

Given those assumptions I'd say logically the fact thats it would be rolf or you is a no brainer.
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:14 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1811, Smashbard wrote: Because your opinion seems to keep changing everytime a fresh person throws accusations your way.
Actually, it's based on the interactions with each person. How did Oversoul react? How did Jacob react? How did rofl react?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:17 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1815, Smashbard wrote:If Oversoul and Jacob are both town, who's Peregrines partner (assuming 5 scum)?

If you've got time to do it, you might consider that I'll flip town. Save you some extra work tomorrow, if you live.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:40 am

Post by Smashbard »

Well I'm not lynching you at the moment. Because the argument that Rofl and Bacde are the only possible scumpartners to you makes no sense considering they are both on your wagon.

If I am to believe that Rofl is your partner, then I would have to believe that he has systematically bussed every single one of his scumpartners EXCEPT for PetaPan. Which makes no damn sense. If he's gonna go full traitor to the scum team for his own town cred, Peta would be on that list as well.

If I am to believe that Bacde is your partner, the ONLY logical conclusion that would lead me to that is that Bacde has to be the Godfather. Because I think we can rule out the possibility of a Mafia Doctor if the only killing role we had on the town side was DAYVIG.

And as I've stated to death, if Bacde is scum then he's pretty much won the game so long as I'm alive. Because at this point I would be willing to lynch everyone not named KingdomAces before Bacde.

Hence, believing you to be scum ONLY makes sense if I believe that there are 4 scum left, and not 5. Because nobody here makes any sense as your partner.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:45 am

Post by Bacde »

Unvote

honestly there are probably 2 scum left since 4 scum in an 18 man game is pretty low

i like your logic so far smash
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:46 am

Post by Bacde »

how crazy would it be if the scum was rofl/OS

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”