NY 163: Void Mountain of the Nightless Temple (Game Over)

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 7:34 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 5.01:

Syryana - Nachomamma, BBmolla, Human Destroyer, Arcangel
DCLXVI - zdenek

Not Voting - DrippingGoofball, DCLXVI, Metal Overlord, Human Destroyer, Syryana, Jennifer, RainbowDash, Titan

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch and 6 to no-lynch.

The Deadline is in (expired on 2013-05-15 13:16:00) or by 12: 15 PM on May 15thth, 2013.
Last edited by Voidedmafia on Wed May 01, 2013 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 8:59 am

Post by DCLXVI »

vote:syryana
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 1:07 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 2308, DrippingGoofball wrote:Really. Humph. Like I promised, no gloating...
I will gloat though.

How about you start listening to me if you are town? If you are scum please juts continue to not listen and try to rack up mislynches. Which Syryana (while not as likely town as Bulb post that one post of his) is still somewhat likely town.

Vote HD

Nacho is also not playing to his town meta yet. That's pretty concerning.

Zd is probably town in the offchance Syryana is scum.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 1:32 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Let start breaking down HD scum though already

1) KBW points to him. As I said before, I was just in a game with HD, AA and KBW. In the early game here where both myself and AA are attacking KBW and HD is expressing passive suspicion of KBW, KBW actually only seems to notice that HD is calling him scum and has a mini freakout. Him only concentrating on HD to me speaks more of scum who is being bussed and has no clue why as opposed to scum who is being called scum by town as two other players who they could use the exact same defense for are already voting them.

2) Despite calling KBW and TUA scum early, HD basically avoids both of those wagons from about page 15 to 25. In that time he is on the large TAM wagon. He is on the large MO wagon, and then hops over to TUA right when it gains a ton of steam over the MO one. At the same time when I try to kick up the KBW wagon at the end game - he takes a swipe at me for doing that after not really saying anything while camping TUA.

3) Day three post one... just wow
In post 961, Human Destroyer wrote:KBW scum flip gives me confidence that my reads are correct.

VOTE: Metal Overlord

This is the guy that needs to die right now.
So much scum in this post.

First - he was voting TUA at the end of D1. If he assumed his reads were right, he would be right back there, but instead he moved to MO. Unless he wants to argue that MO was scummier to him than TUA, which makes no sense since MO was a very viable D1 lynch. He just was trying to bus TUA day one, that failed and he decided to go back to pushing MO instead. He lists TUA as a "possible lynch" but ignores him.

4) TUA read goes *poof*. Suddenly he is all about just sheeping DGB (who is wrong about basically everything early D2). He likes Antilles lynch, MO, Jen, sorta Titan, sorta Bulb, sorta MM. That's a whole lot of town with no mention of TUA for somepony who "only got more confident" in their reads and was voting scum at the end of D1.

5) He DOES circle back to call players scum
with
TUA. That's basically his only mention of TUA from early D2 to late D2. TUA still just kept as "backburnered scum" though. Even when trading snipes with TUA he seems to be more interested in making him look like scum with Antilles than anything else. Don't worry though, he votes Jen. Also his next few posts should have resulted in his instant horrible death.

6)
In post 1278, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 1277, TheUnderachivers wrote:
In post 1273, Human Destroyer wrote:You didn't answer my question on why Antilles is town.
Every single post that slot has made?

My lynchlist is DGB, TheLurker, Jennifer, and MO. I have varying degrees of townreads on every other slot, but no townreads (and in fact rather strong scumreads) on these four. This isn't hard to see; it's pretty much in every single post of mine D2. :P
1st part is extremely unconvincing. Okay Mastin, time to put this to the test.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Jennifer

Prove whether you're scum or not.
In post 1281, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 1280, TheUnderachivers wrote:VOTE: Jennifer.
I'm withholding what I think of this vote on purpose.

I will explain it after today's lynch.
In post 1290, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 1284, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: TUA
hold off on this for a day, I want to test something
In post 1288, TheUnderachivers wrote:
In post 1087, TheUnderachivers wrote:vote:DGB

Mastin is fine with this.
I have a town read on the Ant slot.
LYNCH ALL FUCKING LIARS!!!

VOTE:HD
:neutral:
Hey, don't go calling me a liar when
one of your own heads
can't find this one sentence in an obscure post either.

I mean seriously in the entire context of this conversation you call me scum for saying I don't remember you actually stating a townread on Antilles?
In post 1292, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 1291, BBmolla wrote:TUA is claiming scum
Not quite

I have a theory on them being scum though, and it involves a Jen scumflip

First he votes Jen, TUA follows him. DGB sees this as scummy and jumps on TUA. HD immediately reacts and suddenly is against the TUA lynch. TUA is suddenly only scum after a Jen flip, she should lynch Jen instead. How much do you want to bet Jen is town here and HD was looking for a Jen lynch so he could start lobbing up other mislynches (Bulb, Titan, etc) as its enough of a detractor from a TUA vote for a bit.

He is showing a WHOLE lot of resistance for a TUA lynch for somepony who usually sheeps "big scumread wagons" (his reason for voting TUA D1).

Eventually he realizes though that his only choices are TUA and townreads he has been vocal about - so he backs off of everything and just jumps TUA wagon.

6.5) Its the "his name is red" VC thing again. This one really bugs me because one... he had to intentionally put his name is red since there is no red on either side. Two, I mess stuff up like this (wrong colors, inversing town/scum when talking) as scum a LOT more than I do something like that as town.

7) His case on Syryana slot. The "this is every post they have made and why its scummy" is something I see from scum a whole lot more than I see from town. Its just a way to increase the volume of a case.

8) "No Victory" type tells. Like where Syryana voted TUA over DGB. That's a scumtell. So the DGB wagon is where all the town were and TUA got powerbussed by everypony? No. This is scum who is just trying to make tells wherever he can.

So yeah, can we kill HD yet? He is scum who basically has been trying to avoid being on his buddies wagons until pressed into it while doing his best to just line up players to be scum with them (at times without even bussing his partners yet) while he hides behind DGB.

If it takes Syryana also flipping town then that's what it takes, but HD is scum here. What say the neighsayers now?
You don't earn
loyalty
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 2:03 pm

Post by Human Destroyer »

1) Or he's just pissed cause I call him scum every game. That too. If I was in his place I'd just shut up and ignore my buddies at that point, as they would probably have reason to bus me. IDK about KBW though I've never seen him actually play scum till this game.
2) Having multiple scum reads and jumping between them isn't scummy, sorry to disappoint.
3) Again, I just voted for a scumread at that point. I have *gasp* multiple scumreads! Wow!
4) The fuck? I had Bulb and MM on my never lynch town list! Titan was a developing scumread and the rest were all scumreads going into Day 2. So again...calling me scum for having multiple scumreads and deciding to pursue different ones than the one that's already flipped scum is just dumb.
5) Congratulations, this is a thing called scumhunting! This is also a thing called having multiple scumreads, a requirement for games with multiple scum! Hooray!
6) Why are you misrepping me here? I was never
completely
against a TUA lynch, I wanted to test a theory I had about Mastin meta that required a Jen flip. In addition, you again act like I was going for a Bulb lynch when every single post of mine has declared him town.
Seriously, if you find a post where I call Bulbazak scum, I will self vote.

6.5) Now you're actually making me wary; you tended to push crappy "scumslips" when you were scum in Low Budget. I was just not paying attention when I made that post, I was probably rushing so I could go do something else.
7) That's how I always make cases. Herp de derp.
8) I don't actually know what you're talking about, you'll need to show me.

So tl;dr this is a case that complains I had multiple scumreads and in so doing arbitrarily happened to not push one that has already flipped scum, that I "scumslipped", that I pushed mislynches I didn't actually push, and playstyle. Oh and apparently some crappy associative tell with KBW or something.

Yeah no.
Are you ready for this?
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 4:08 pm

Post by Syryana »

You also haven't responded with anything to my response to your case on me either. Anyways, DGB case incoming.
Metal Overlord
Metal Overlord
Goon
Metal Overlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 4:49 pm

Post by Metal Overlord »

just popped by to say that we're not voting HD until my other head Kx gives the all-clear

also DGB u suck you were wrong about good buddy bulb i want to shoot u but im on my phone
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 5:39 pm

Post by BBmolla »

RBD help me lynch Syryana and I will help you lynch HD.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 6:24 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 2332, BBmolla wrote:RBD help me lynch Syryana and I will help you lynch HD.
He is town. I don't vote town reads.
You don't earn
loyalty
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 7:15 pm

Post by Syryana »

Alright, you all wanted my case on DGB. My scumread on the slot actually started with Reek, so here we go:
In post 27, Reek wrote:UNVOTE: arcangel9
VOTE: Bulbazak

Self-voting on page 1 makes the game about your ego rather than scumhunting. It's the most valuable page of the game and you turn it into a giant WIFOM contest; benefits only scum. This should be a policy lynch.

ChannelDelibird, ChannelDelibird, it rhymes with FlannelDelibird.
Policy lynches. Hate them with a passion and whoever advocates them gets a special place on my radar. Furthermore, policy lynching someone for the reasons Reek stated is silly whether you approve of them or not. Essentially, Reek says "Lynch Bulbazak, he's stimulating discussion!" He tries to dress it up as Bulbazak ruined RVS, but that's essentially what he says.

Reek does nothing else of interest, except defend his policy lynch. He then goes afk, gets replaced and DGB comes in with a bang:
In post 565, DrippingGoofball wrote:Funny story.

I started to iso the players in the list order and started with Reek and went: "whoa scum!" But I'm replacing Reek and wow, he's town.

You guys should have lynched my player slot on page 3.
The Amished tell. Not a universal scumtell certainly (I've done it myself as town, just not directly after replacing in), but it certainly doesn't move my scumread on the slot. DGB follows this with an unexplained list of reads and bad reasoning on why MO is town. Following this, lots of pressure on TUA, lalala. Then we have:
Spoiler: DGB self-bus
In post 821, DrippingGoofball wrote:Hey guys

Since you seem to be too wimpy to lynch anybody, just lynch me and put me out of my misery.

I'm a vanilla townie.

VOTE: DGB
In post 822, DrippingGoofball wrote:Boo hoo hoo

I want to give Mastin-hydra a little more time

And you know Mastin-hydra will disappear and lurk again and you'll lose focus, spin on your own heels and lynch a townie.

Let that townie be me and let's do it quickly.
In post 838, DrippingGoofball wrote:Aw come on

Get your act together and lynch me. All these insinuations that I'm scum... just vote me and lynch me.

I just can't believe anyone would confuse UA's flailing for town.

UA is back on a lurking rampage because UA is scum, and your hesitation to hammer is an opening for them to quietly go away so that we spin on our heels and lynch a townie.

I'm vanilla, so since you guys are hellbent on lynching a townie and letting the scum slip away, let that townie be me.
In post 840, DrippingGoofball wrote:Look at how TUA active lurked, then showed up when about to be lynched, and when people started to back off, disappeared again.

We will lynch a townie instead.
In post 853, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 852, Ms Marangal wrote:DGB is more likely scum then before.
Where's your vote?
In post 855, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 854, Ms Marangal wrote:My vote is on your scum buddy
What do you care which scum gets lynched? Pick me.
In post 859, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 857, ArcAngel9 wrote:DGB, why are you playing reckless?
you're a better player than this...
I just HATE it that much when a player lurks until their wagon is about to conclude to a lynch, they flail a bit and then people let go for no valid reason, followed by that player returning into useless lurk mode.

I hate it THAT much.

Next thing you know, townies start to spin on their heels until they lynch one of their own while the scum lurks to victory.

On the bright side if you lynch me, it's a guaranteed town lynch but it saves a power role from claiming and being NK'd.

Lolwot? Mad they won't lynch TUA, then votes self? No town motivation that I can see for this. DGB claims it's because of TUA's actions piss her off that much, but that's no reason to self vote. You hate the game that much, replace out. I think the self bus was somewhat more planned than that. Lots of people had a scumread on the Reek slot, DGB even made mention of all the "insinuations that [she] is scum", so she was clearly aware of it. I believe DGB self voted and self-bussed to achieve one of two possible outcomes: a solid townread on her slot or a solid townread on her buddy TUA. The town at that point was waffling on TUA(this was the supposed reason behind the self-bus) and had a general scumread on her slot(thanks to Reek) and she'd been bussing TUA steadily since shortly after she replaced in. If the self-voting steers the town into lynching DGB, she flips scum, TUA gets a free townpass for most of the rest of the game. People would be reassured TUA is town; no way did scum try so hard to the point of self-voting to get a buddy lynched. Alternatively (and what actually happened on D2), TUA gets run up, flips scum, and DGB gets a free townpass since she was "right all along, /gloat" and again, no way scum tried that hard to get a buddy lynched.

Her play on D2 continues the strategy from Day 1. She continuously complains about TUA not being lynched, blabla. Here's where it got interesting:

Spoiler: DGB causes Titan meltdown
In post 1212, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1193, Titan wrote:But yesterday you jumped from KBW to TUA to yourself. So you potentially called two scum scum, but ended up staying off their wagon to call for your own lynch, which wasn't going to happen.
Right, I was very frustrated that the town wasn't helping me bus my buds are vigorously as I'd hoped.

Thanks for dropping the "I'm paranoid" scumtell.
In post 1213, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1190, Titan wrote:Oh yeah, I'm also increasingly suspicious of HD.
I think we should consider lynching Titan at some point.

Pretending to be paranoid is my favorite schtick as scum, it allows me to cast a very wide net of baseless suspicion. I make shit cases and I go,
oooo ooo I'm so paranoi
d. That's what Titan is doing.
In post 1220, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1219, Titan wrote:And the "I'm paranoid" scum tell? It's not just lame, it's quite frankly stupid.
Oh, so I'm spot on with it. That's what I thought.
In post 1226, DrippingGoofball wrote:I did find a reason. I'm sorry if my advanced scum tells aren't on your radar, noob ;-)
In post 1253, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1245, Titan wrote:The wording is horribly weak and looks like flinging crap in the air to see what sticks rather than attempt to attack us or question us.
We're trying to lynch your buddy Marangal now, we'll lynch you after.

Personally I would lynch you first. You're feistier. Marangal is just going to keel over.
In post 1369, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1368, Titan wrote:I keep waiting for you to do something to make me think you're town
That's probably not going to happen.
In post 1370, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1368, Titan wrote:I know you have a quirky way of scumhunting
That's not going to happen, either. I realize it's just not worth it.

I'm going to piss in the wind, sheep, that sort of thing.
In post 1371, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1368, Titan wrote:You won't even actually read my posts or see how the lynch went down yesterday to get an accurate read on me,
Yeah I can't say I'm super-interested in wasting time getting accurate reads on people.

Just gonna go with the flow, whatever happens, if you don't like it, you can lynch me anytime.

Goofball is gone.
In post 1373, DrippingGoofball wrote:Sadly I can't confess scum, because I'm town, but I'm not here to sabotage the game, just inject some much needed apathy and sheeping.
In post 1483, DrippingGoofball wrote:Look at that, Titan is 150% scum.

Please just mislynch me and shorten my path to mafia retirement.

Yeah yeah I've been playing for 8 years and haven't been mislynched in 3 years as a primo NK target, but hey, apparently all my scumtells are shit so you can all go to hell. Sure I don't give enough of a shit to make actual cases that the new clique of players just laughs at as they try to driv me off the site, but when you come to your senses lynch TUA and Titan and Jennifer is a super-derp townie that will lose us the game so feel free to mislynch her next time to want to "save" TUA.

I'm going to let the scum hammer me on this one.

Toodles
In post 1534, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1533, Titan wrote:I'm so sick and tired of your trolling play this game.
I named your whole scum team how is it trolling?
In post 1537, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1533, Titan wrote:Mine is an accurate representation of how you voted yesterday
It's not at all.
In post 1540, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1535, Bulbazak wrote:Actually, I think the only reason DGB's not voting for herself now is that TUA's wagon is actually gathering a bit of traction, and she doesn't want to lose that. Therefore, she has to call those who called her on her anti-town behavior stupid.
I may be disillusioned, but I still have a wincon and I'll still vote scum over town. I'm absolutely not trolling. I'm reading every word you are posting.
In post 1546, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1541, Titan wrote:You're probably going to get me lynched
WUT

No one believes me that you're scum and I'm not making cases, why so nervous?
In post 1549, DrippingGoofball wrote:TUA & Titan are guaranteed scum.

Then either Antilles or Bulbazak.
In post 1570, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1569, Titan wrote:Hmm...
Yeah, he played a solid game until he slipped up. What are you gonna do?

I nailed at least three of your buddies, didn't I.
In post 1567, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1564, Titan wrote:She's got to start massaging those lynches for the win.
It doesn't count if they're scum lynches.

As soon as we lynch your buddy TUA, your scum team will implode like a house of cards - even if you manage to lynch me first.

Like, damn. She pulls a Titan scumread straight out of her ass ("paranoia scumtell"? someone enlighten me, never heard of it) and proceeds to goad Titan into a troll-induced free-fall through calling them scum and interpreting just about everything Titan (read Tammy) said as another scumtell. It took me a while to figure out what the hell the point of that was. What town motivation would DGB have for doing this? The initial scumread was flimsy and DGB's responses only served to fuel Titan's frenzy. Here's what I think happened. They've played together before (I think it was Titan that mentioned prior games with DGB) and I think DGB deliberately goaded Titan to destroy their town cred. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure most folks had a townread on Titan up to that point? I know I did. What's the biggest obstacle to a scum win in a nightless? Universal townreads. Therefore, DGB drew on her prior experience with Tammy to drive her to destroy herself through a combination of trolling and terrible logic. Tammy conveniently obliged.

In case some of you are wondering, my scumread on DGB started here:
In post 1485, DrippingGoofball wrote:I notice some errors in your table.

You have Titan mistakenly in the town column.

Reek is me, but I'm a good mislynch if you're up for that because I'm retiring and the faster the better, so you can leave that error as is.
In post 1488, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1486, Syryana wrote:I do believe you replaced in on the page where I stopped to make that table. While I'm reading the rest of the thread, why don't you tell me why Titan isn't town?
I can't be bothered to write an essay, because if I'm not lynched today it will postpone my agony, but he's just foaming at the mouth trying to lynch the player that is begging to be lynched so save his buddy TUA that some derpy-townies are foolishly defending.

If you have to kill me first to believe it, good, but you're probably going to lynch me and let TUA & Titan win the game.

There may be another scum but I'd have to look for it and nothing jumped at me.
I replace in and am barely up to page 11 in reading the thread, and here's DGB pushing her terrible read on Titan with some blatant AtE. Yeah, she's town all right.

Then, after the TUA flip, she decides to do the same thing to Bulbazak that she did to Titan, i.e. flip her read on him, call him scum repeatedly for arbitrary reasons, then tunnel him for the entire Day.
Spoiler: DGB vs. Bulbazak
In post 1524, DrippingGoofball wrote:
TUA, Titan, Antilles.
The scum team.

Titan's thing about my votes yesterday is full of bullshit but I don't have the energy. I don't care if people that don't bother reading believe him or not. If people are derpy enough to believe this kind of gross misrep, I'll be glad to be lynched, I'm sick and tired of trying to knock sense into derpy towns.

I mean look at #1251 where Titan is jockeying for position pending an inevitable TUA scum flip. Look at that last paragraph and tell me he's not scum.
In post 1527, DrippingGoofball wrote:My wagon: Titan, DCLXVI, Underachivers, Jennifer, Bulbazak

Titan and TUA are scum, that leaves DC, Jenn and Bulbazak as head-desk townies. Their derp will lead the scum to victory but they can't be lynched for that.
In post 1540, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1535, Bulbazak wrote:Actually, I think the only reason DGB's not voting for herself now is that TUA's wagon is actually gathering a bit of traction, and she doesn't want to lose that. Therefore, she has to call those who called her on her anti-town behavior stupid.
I may be disillusioned, but I still have a wincon and I'll still vote scum over town. I'm absolutely not trolling. I'm reading every word you are posting.
In post 1547, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1543, Bulbazak wrote:Then why did you unvote TUA d1 and vote yourself instead? That seems to be going against your wincon.
I'm a frequent caller of the mafia suicide hotline.
In post 1548, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1545, Bulbazak wrote:Titan. Titan. What's this? I know DGB is trying to get under your skin and all, but do you really think AtE is the right way to deal with it?
You can't deal with that situation in the scum QT?
In post 1549, DrippingGoofball wrote:TUA & Titan are guaranteed scum.

Then either Antilles or Bulbazak.
In post 1560, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1557, Bulbazak wrote:what are your reasons for a scumread on me
You cannot possibly be town and make some of the posts you've made.
In post 1563, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1532, Bulbazak wrote:DGB, iirc, you were all on board for voting for yourself if I joined in. Therefore, saying that I'm "a head-desk townie" is a rather blatant misrep, especially since you were my second choice lynch-wise.
^^^ This is a board-certified, 5-star rated, notarized, professional scum post.
In post 1568, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1566, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1532, Bulbazak wrote:DGB, iirc, you were all on board for voting for yourself if I joined in. Therefore, saying that I'm "a head-desk townie" is a rather blatant misrep, especially since you were my second choice lynch-wise.
How so?
I'll give you some much-needed tips on how to improve your scum game
after
the game.
In post 1597, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1592, Bulbazak wrote:Even if you don't think she's scum, you should still have an opinion on her actions.
If she thinks I'm town, why are you solliciting her opinion of my "actions?"

oh wait

It's because you're scum.
In post 1607, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1605, Zdenek wrote:Why the fuck are demanding HD be the one to do it?
Bulbazak knows HD is town.
In post 1668, DrippingGoofball wrote:OK

Guys

Antilles is town, the scum was trying to divert the votes away from TUA last minute to Antilles because my lynch wasn't happening.

Jennifer is town.

Don't rake your brains here. Sometimes, it's very obvious.

VOTE: Bulbazak

Titan tomorrow.

Then we have DGB misrepping her own play in her haste to mislynch Bulb:
In post 1685, DrippingGoofball wrote:
That.

That is the moment where Bulbazak lost it.

I self-voted because I got impatient TUA wasn't getting lynched fast enough. What did Jennifer do? She wrote, "DGB don't self-vote." She is town.

IN CONTRAST:

I dared Bulbazak to vote me with a promise to vote myself if he did. At the moment that I was relentlessly pursuing the lynch of his buddy TUA, he pounces and takes me on that promise.

I guarantee you that no townie would ever do such a thing.

There's way more evidence if you read Bulbazak's iso, just of yesterday. Do you really need more?
She claims she lost her townread on Bulba thanks to that post, even though she started attacking him well before. She also claims Jennifer is town because Jennifer told her (DGB) not to self-vote. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't DGB been attacking people for those sorts of associative tells all game? I'm probably going to investigate Jennifer after this, as this isn't the first time DGB has town-read Jen for pretty vacuous reasoning.

More BulbvDGB, confbias on Bulb, confbias reads RBD as town (RBD is town because Bulba is scum), reads HD as town(pretty horrendous reasoning on that one, #1794), attacks on me, flips out over MO, forgives MO, more confbiased reads, blah blah blah.

VOTE: DGB

With that, my case on DGB is concluded. Nacho, I see where you're coming from with the KBW voting patterns thing, but I'm not disregarding this whole damn case because of some shitty scum's voting record.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 8:47 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 2333, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 2332, BBmolla wrote:RBD help me lynch Syryana and I will help you lynch HD.
He is town. I don't vote town reads.
Okay have fun being ignored this game by everyone.

*shrug*
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 8:49 pm

Post by BBmolla »

DGB that intro post is fucking
terrible
. Like it's textbook Amished. The fuck DGB.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 8:50 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 565, DrippingGoofball wrote:Funny story.

I started to iso the players in the list order and started with Reek and went: "whoa scum!" But I'm replacing Reek and wow, he's town.

You guys should have lynched my player slot on page 3.
GOD DAMNIT WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK WERE YOU THINKING

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME DGB

WHY
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 8:51 pm

Post by BBmolla »

GOD TITTY SPRINKLES ON A CAKE

SDGSDGHSDGHSDGHSBSDFGSDGGSG

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 8:55 pm

Post by BBmolla »

BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 8:55 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Image*
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 8:56 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Forget it.

fliptableinrage.gif
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 8:57 pm

Post by Syryana »

Is there a point to all this, or are you just playing with bad gifs?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 9:10 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 2342, Syryana wrote:Is there a point to all this, or are you just playing with bad gifs?
DGB pulled the most fucking obvious scumtell in the book and has no site history to suggest she'd know of it prior to this game.

She basically can't live to endgame.

Which sucks. Cause I was really certain she was town and now I have to deal with that bullshit.

When you replace into a game you fucking look at who you replace or you waste your time ISOing. When I replaced into this game, I knew I was replacing in, but it took a while for me to be told who I was replacing. What did I do in that time?
Nothing.
Because for all I knew I could read the game completely convinced Player X is scum and then BAM I replaced Player X and wasted my time. In addition, knowing who you replaced means that slot is confirmed town and trying to read anything from that slot is a waste of your time. Scum read their own slot to make sure they didn't fuck up anything before.

It makes no sense and DGB is just gonna try to explain it away and there is always going to be that voice in my head saying she's full of shit. All because she pulled a shitty tell.

:facepalm:

I'm extremely upset.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 9:11 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 2342, Syryana wrote:Is there a point to all this, or are you just playing with bad gifs?
Also this itself is a pretty shitty post Syr.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 9:22 pm

Post by Syryana »

Maybe if you'd actually made the point you were trying to make instead of wasting time yelling and posting gifs, I wouldn't have had to ask you what the hell you're talking about.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 9:22 pm

Post by Syryana »

Also, why is DGB's Amished tell bothering you so much now? Did you not even bother to read the game when replacing in?
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 9:41 pm

Post by Syryana »

Furthermore, how the blazes are you getting DGB doesn't have the site history to know of it? She's been playing here for 8 bloody years! Not to mention in her own ISO she admits to knowing what the Amished tell is.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 9:43 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 2345, Syryana wrote:Maybe if you'd actually made the point you were trying to make instead of wasting time yelling and posting gifs, I wouldn't have had to ask you what the hell you're talking about.
Maybe if you'd read it'd be pretty obvious.
In post 2346, Syryana wrote:Also, why is DGB's Amished tell bothering you so much now? Did you not even bother to read the game when replacing in?
Didn't notice it.
In post 2347, Syryana wrote:Furthermore, how the blazes are you getting DGB doesn't have the site history to know of it? She's been playing here for 8 bloody years! Not to mention in her own ISO she admits to knowing what the Amished tell is.
Search DGB's posts for "amished" and "tell"
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 9:44 pm

Post by BBmolla »

But I mean this is the kind of shitty questioning scum does, how the hell does anything you asked help you read me better

it doesn't it just makes you look like you're doing something

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”