Micro 170 - Empking Mafia

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 12:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

You haven't been scumhunting this whole game. Why should I have a town read on a person that cares more about not getting lynched then trying to find scum?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 12:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

You haven't been scumhunting this whole game. Why should I have a town read on a person that cares more about not getting lynched then trying to find scum?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 12:06 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 151, Nero Cain wrote:You haven't been scumhunting this whole game. Why should I have a town read on a person that cares more about not getting lynched then trying to find scum?
What make you think i am not scum hunting, my way of reading people and hunting is different to your nero.
just becuz i am not doing the way you're doing doesn't make me a null player... I would be rather happy if you ask "Angel, what is your read on xyz peple" than "Angel you're null". see, there is difference in asking.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 12:11 pm

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 7

Nero Cain (3) - ArcAngel9, Varsoon, orozorro,
Varsoon (1) - , JacobSavage
JacobSavage (1) - Hiraki
orozorro (1) - Nero Cain

Not Voting: The Acting Method

(expired on 2013-05-07 03:28:24)

Four to lynch.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 152, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 151, Nero Cain wrote:You haven't been scumhunting this whole game. Why should I have a town read on a person that cares more about not getting lynched then trying to find scum?
What make you think i am not scum hunting, my way of reading people and hunting is different to your nero.
just becuz i am not doing the way you're doing doesn't make me a null player... I would be rather happy if you ask "Angel, what is your read on xyz peple" than "Angel you're null". see, there is difference in asking.
So why is my way scummy? I'm hunting the way I want but its oh so scummy to you and Varsoon. (not counting scumOro) Don't you see the hypocrisy here?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 152, ArcAngel9 wrote:
So why is my way scummy? I'm hunting the way I want but its oh so scummy to you and Varsoon. (not counting scumOro) Don't you see the hypocrisy here?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 12:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 149, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 137, Nero Cain wrote:AA seems to have a high fluff count and is being glib and OMGUSy. Its not good town play, imo. Could she be town? Maybe. Its not like everyone with bad town play flips scum that's why I'm thinkin' we lynch oro. Also note the contradictions in his post.
How does lynching a bad town player helps you win the game? you're contradicting to the win condition Nero.
And I am yet to see your definition of town play.
Considering that I think Oro should be the days lynch.....how can you possibly think that I was trying to lynch you? Or are you saying that Oro is bad town? How do you know that Oro is town?

Policy/utility lynching helps the town. If you want to actually discuss this then we can make a MD thread or talk after the game is over but scum often try to distract from scumhunting by arguing policy and that looks like what you are doing here. TAM wanted to lynch an inactive players, why is he not scummy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 2:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Deadlines in a few hours Varsoon

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 2:28 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I know. You shouldn't be updating me on this nearly as much as the other players.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Assuming that if the day ends without a lynch, there's a nolynch, we've got about 4 hours until a nolynch happens. This is probably the worst scenario for town.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 3:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

"oh noes my mislynch might not go through!"

Lynching me is the absolute worst possible thing in the world.

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 3:58 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Jeeze, Nero, do you make a single post that isn't accusing someone or OMGUSing?

Lynching you might be bad, but there's enough players without a vote on you to push through a lynch on anyone else. Make a damn good case and put a vote somewhere if you don't want to be mislynched. Prove your town so that your flip doesn't have to be the thing to do it, because as of now, I don't trust you.

I'd rather have a day 1 mislynch than a day 1 no lynch. The only info we get is from the night kill, and scum still wins in the same amount of time.
The Acting Method
The Acting Method
Mafia Scum
The Acting Method
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 4:01 pm

Post by The Acting Method »

I'm saying Ozorro is reading null town to me personally.

I'm declaring intent to hammer on nero cain.
All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players.

Theater Season Mafia STARTING SOON!!!!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 4:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Are you sane? My vote is on Oro, I've explained why I think Oro should be the lynch. You pretending like I haven't is lol.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 4:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, hammer the town cop, Tam.

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 4:07 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 163, Nero Cain wrote:Are you sane? My vote is on Oro, I've explained why I think Oro should be the lynch. You pretending like I haven't is lol.
I know you've mentioned your reasons for voting Oro, but I'd like one decisive post explaining why you think he's the best vote today.

In post 164, Nero Cain wrote:ok, hammer the town cop, Tam.
Now it -really- feels like you're trying to avoid getting lynched by saying whatever you can. No one was even asking for a role claim. Do town PRs usually role-claim on D1 when they're under pressure? It seems like a bad move no matter what alignment you are.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 4:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So....TAM declares intent to hammer and you think I should just willingly take the lynch? lolololol

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 4:11 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 166, Nero Cain wrote:So....TAM declares intent to hammer and you think I should just willingly take the lynch? lolololol
No, I think you should make a good case for you being town and a damn good case for your scum suspects, especially who you have a vote on.
It's like you're just rolling over and asking to be lynched, rather than doing any pro-town work.
All you've done is claim cop.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Yea, I've done more hunting then anyone in this thread. Lets look at what you've done.....whine and cry about activity and then but a crap case on me, like you're so pro-town.

Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 4:17 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Pretty bad lynch but that'll just give more evidence to lynch our enemies

besides 4 hours isn't making things brighter
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 4:20 pm

Post by Varsoon »

You've made baseless accusations of everyone so far, never stuck to one person, and swapped your vote from wagon to wagon in what reads to me as opportunistic voting, hoping someone jumps on a wagon you start. Instead of backing up your cases when I've asked you to, you've just attacked me. I feel like the case that I built on you in 109 was incredibly solid, given the amount of content I had to work with, and your response in 147 was, essentially, "Okay, but no."

At least I vote with integrity and answer people's questions/explain myself when asked to elaborate. All I ask is that you do the same, especially considering the fact you're at L-1 and the day's about to end and TAM already voiced intent to hammer.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 4:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh god. This game. I'm serious, anyone that's even debating lynching the town cop is stupid as shit. Come and join me on Oro, Hiraki.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 4:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh god. This game. I'm serious, anyone that's even debating lynching the town cop is stupid as shit. Come and join me on Oro, Hiraki.

The Acting Method
The Acting Method
Mafia Scum
The Acting Method
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 4:40 pm

Post by The Acting Method »

Why should we vote Oro?

Convince us.
All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players.

Theater Season Mafia STARTING SOON!!!!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 4:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Does anyone read at all?
In post 133, Nero Cain wrote:but Oro should prob be the lynch today. Dude lurked like 4 days and then swoops in and echo's Varsoon + and puts me ay l-1.

vote:Oro

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”