NY 162: A Week at the Theatres (Game Over)

Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 6:18 am

Post by Bacde »

dude you can't tell me to change my playstyle just to please you thats so antitown seriously

I'm not telling you to change how you post in the game and its kind of insulting that you feel entitled enough to do the same for me

here's a link to a game I played in where someone was convinced of me being scum due to playstyle reasons (I was town, he was town, we lost, I even found the scum on the last day but it didn't matter): http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26286

if there's two scum left, its NOT JS/Bacde since I'm town

and I don't want to be left in a situation where its rofl/kingdomaces/bacde at lylo if you are going to keep acting like this

if you are unwilling to even consider the possibility of me being town, then I REFUSE to lynch JS even though I think he's scum

if you continue to insist, I will vote for roflcopter because I think we are in lylo and casting a vote is a big deal

I have other experience with rofl in _ONGOING_ and yes, I think he's scum here

Your point about smashbard saying "omg bacde is the scum" in the QT is valid, but in the only other game I've played with smashbard we read each other as town (similarly to how we did in this game), but he ended up voting for and lynching me later in the game when paranoia got the best of him (I was town in that game, so was he). So smashbard has shown to me that he will suspect me towards the end, even if we had legitimate town boners for each other towards the beginning

Here's a link to that game: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23922

Also, your argument about masons/gunsmith being too much info for town might be valid--there MIGHT be a godfather. You haven't made ANY argument as to why you think
I
am a godfather though (other than the fact that I've been gunsmith-cleared). How has my play caused you to think I am a godfather?

If there is a godfather, its most likely to be rofl since if he is scum he has been bussing his team hardcore (and thus would look mega-town if he had an investigation). Have you ever played as a godfather before? (I have on epicmafia) Bussing is the rule as opposed to the exception

Also,
I know that I've had a scumread on you since Day 1. Nothing you've done has changed that.
this line is rich because you've never explained WHY you have a scumread on me since d1. Guess what, if there is no reason for you to have a scumread on me, then NO SHIT nothing I've done would change your scumread, since me just playing seems to be enough for you to scumread me

FINALLY, are you actually angry with me?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 6:42 am

Post by Oversoul »

I think we should be lynching Jacob for the reasons I mentioned yesterday

The fact that his wagon did not take off at all when if he was just another townie versus Peregrine who was a townie points to something else

I was highly suspected yesterday, why not let me push through a Jacob lynch, and then chain his lynch (if he was a townie) to my own today? It only makes sense if he is scum.
This also appeals to the people who believe in two mafia left because that would mean Pere was a counterwagon to Jacob scum.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 6:50 am

Post by Bacde »

I mean I'm willing to lynch Jacob but not if kingdomaces is going to keep being like this

basically, I want to hear your thoughts on who is more likely scum between rofl/me and why, and hopefully you can convince kingdomaces

plus if there is a GF then its rofl, so his flip would help kingdom see that I'm town
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 6:53 am

Post by roflcopter »

i too think its jacob, and good god you paranoid people it is not two scum left. but out of an
abundance
of caution for your sake(s?) i will not vote yet.

i don't know if everyone has already said it but i think everyone left alive should affirm how many scum they think are remaining. i know bacde says 2. this is extra infuriating because he's forcing himself to read people as scum to fill this imaginary quota. and ps there is less than zero percent chance that lylo will be rofl/aces/bacde there is no way scum would be stupid enough to leave alive the mason and gunsmith clear and kill oversoul or jacob. you seem to think that i am pants on head retarded scum. and as an aside *stop even mentioning ongoing games when i'm the only one who will fully understand what you're talking about, its not like you're going to convince ME i'm scum*

sorry if that was a little stream of consciousness i'm not totally sober right now
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 6:56 am

Post by roflcopter »

and is anyone other than kingdom talking about lynching you? i don't think anyone else is even considering it. here's how the town players in the three unconfirmed see this right now: "figure out which one of those two is scum. if wrong, lynch other tomorrow." in no scenario does a bacde lynch seem to enter into the equation except in your own head.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 6:57 am

Post by Bacde »

if I were you and scum rofl, and we lynched JS who was scum, I'd kill OS over kingdom

I really don't think that is pants-on-head retarded

i DO think its pants-on-head retarded to think that there are 4 scum left, when 4/18 is less than 25%, which is the rule-of-thumb minimum cutoff for number of scum
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 6:57 am

Post by Bacde »

I'm thinking about the future not just today rofl
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 7:00 am

Post by roflcopter »

and i think the game is going to end if we lynch right today, and even if we lynch wrong today there exists no scenario that will involve anyone even entertaining the idea of lynching you
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 7:01 am

Post by Oversoul »

The whole Godfather thing is really a predicament because if I remember correctly the Normal Review Group doesn't really like having two false positive roles for investigation roles.

For example, including a Cop with both a Miller and a Godfather.

That said, it could be off set by the masons existence so it could be possible.

I think minimalist players and the like get a bad rep which is why you probably suspect rofl. Rofl's nonchalant votes on the other two mafia make me think it would be stupid for him to try and bus that way. Plus the reactions from the ones he voted look legitimate.
You on the other hand are very chaotic. You remind me of another game (can't make direct reference) but you play in wild manner. If I had to make a decision today it is I think you are both town. I really only think there is one scum. The final scum being some sort of investigation immune PR would balance this game imo. I think it is Jacob.

I haven't had a completed game with either one of you so my "feelings" towards your alignment is going to be a long and difficult process of rereading.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 7:03 am

Post by roflcopter »

gf is not supposed to be a gunsmith negative. if that exists in this setup and has had an effect on the game, it is a large mod error/oversight.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 7:07 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1903, roflcopter wrote:i too think its jacob, and good god you paranoid people it is not two scum left. but out of an
abundance
of caution for your sake(s?) i will not vote yet.

i don't know if everyone has already said it but i think everyone left alive should affirm how many scum they think are remaining. i know bacde says 2. this is extra infuriating because he's forcing himself to read people as scum to fill this imaginary quota. and ps there is less than zero percent chance that lylo will be rofl/aces/bacde there is no way scum would be stupid enough to leave alive the mason and gunsmith clear and kill oversoul or jacob. you seem to think that i am pants on head retarded scum. and as an aside *stop even mentioning ongoing games when i'm the only one who will fully understand what you're talking about, its not like you're going to convince ME i'm scum*

sorry if that was a little stream of consciousness i'm not totally sober right now
If you live in America, it isn't even 2 pm on the east coast dude.

I think there is 1 scum left. If it is Jacob as a Godfather or otherwise PR that avoids Gunsmith investigation it makes sense. That said Bcade as the possibility of being Godfather is definitely a possibility but I think Jacob's play is more scum motivated and has the odd coincidental subtleties of being scum than Bcade's.

pedit: rofl, I asked Matt yesterday if it was possible and he said yes.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 7:08 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 1907, roflcopter wrote:and i think the game is going to end if we lynch right today, and even if we lynch wrong today there exists no scenario that will involve anyone even entertaining the idea of lynching you
this reassures me

but why are you so convinced that there is only 1 scum left and not 2
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 7:09 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 1909, roflcopter wrote:gf is not supposed to be a gunsmith negative. if that exists in this setup and has had an effect on the game, it is a large mod error/oversight.
I agree with this tbh but we had the mod specifically say otherwise in this game
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 7:10 am

Post by Bacde »

OK, lemme think

4 scum in this game MAYBE could be balanced if there was both a mafia rolecop AND a mafia godfather/doctor type role that would show up innocent to the gunsmith
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 7:11 am

Post by Oversoul »

You also have to factor in the fact that Vigs are more likely to kill town (like it did) and the fact that it would be negative utility before it even got the chance to kill although I am still not sure how the delayed aspect worked to wind-up's role
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 7:13 am

Post by Bacde »

kingdomaces this is why its so important for me that you can see that I'm town bc I need to bounce some ideas off you

I really am suspicious of both rofl/OS insisting that there is only 1 scum left and I want to know if thats legitimate or not
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 7:14 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 1914, Oversoul wrote:You also have to factor in the fact that Vigs are more likely to kill town (like it did) and the fact that it would be negative utility before it even got the chance to kill although I am still not sure how the delayed aspect worked to wind-up's role
I think it was just he couldn't use his power until d3 or something
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 7:16 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1915, Bacde wrote:kingdomaces this is why its so important for me that you can see that I'm town bc I need to bounce some ideas off you

I really am suspicious of both rofl/OS insisting that there is only 1 scum left and I want to know if thats legitimate or not
Even if you believe that there are 2 scum, it still means that Jacob is scum
I talked about this earlier today
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 7:18 am

Post by roflcopter »

the wiki entry on gunsmith says specifically: "Members of the Mafia (that are not Doctors)" have a gun. but that is neither here nor there. and the delayed dayvig would have been more like a miller that becomes a dayvig in this setup if not for the sweet pgo claim.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 7:23 am

Post by roflcopter »

and again
look at these numbers
, you're telling yourself that an 18 player game has five mafia. the 19 player game had five mafia, one of which was a traitor, and that was seen as scum sided. the 21 player game had five mafia and one of them was a traitor. you think there are five full mafia in this game. i think you're nuts.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 7:24 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 1919, roflcopter wrote:and again
look at these numbers
, you're telling yourself that an 18 player game has five mafia. the 19 player game had five mafia, one of which was a traitor, and that was seen as scum sided. the 21 player game had five mafia and one of them was a traitor. you think there are five full mafia in this game. i think you're nuts.
ok this is a good argument
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 7:53 am

Post by Oversoul »

I'm ready to vote Jacob
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 7:59 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 721, MrZepher wrote:smash is town
konowa is town

idk how to read PV
same with NS

lets lynch JS.
In post 722, JacobSavage wrote:If you had managed to make that rhyme I'd of agreed with you.
But you didn't so I'm sad.
In post 723, MrZepher wrote:refrigerator?
In post 724, JacobSavage wrote:I like to call in a reventator...
Sash it totally works)
I mean this exchange is pretty shitty and reeks of being a team
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 8:03 am

Post by JacobSavage »

The gunsmith would get a guility on:

Day-Vig, Bodyguard and the Mafia.

With 3 Goons and a Godfather thats 40% of investigations as false postivies, do you really think thats likely.

I could see a Godfather with 5 scum but not 4.

Also OS is your case that I am amazingly good and amazingly bad at the same time because that is what it seems to me.

@Bacde: How does that work as a team. Please do explain.
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 8:04 am

Post by Oversoul »

Bodyguard?