Micro 181: Everyone's being watched (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:33 am

Post by RachMarie »

hydras usually have a QT where they can talk with each other anytime.

Plus Mara is often in the onsite chat lobby so not hard to find her. She has several hydrae set up and I am pretty sure she has a QT with each of them. I certainly can understand issues interfering with ability to post. It is after 7 AM here and I have not yet been to sleep so I could use the computer for a little while. I am making stupid mental errors because I am tired and headachy from not having a hearing aid, but the good news is probly in about a week we will have my new computer and be able to at least work on getting me an over the ear hearing aid on loan til I can get my new one.

I am certainly not saying that I am 100% sure they are scumz, but it just seems odd their behavior does not fit how either of them play. So it is pinging my scumdar.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:35 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 648, Egg wrote:GET YOUR VOTES OFF RACH!!!

How the fuck is that a scum slip? It's the exact opposite. She's now obvtown. Look at the confidence she has in the fact that SOMEONE ELSE also visited! Scum wouldn't take the gamble that the watcher comes out and says "uh, no. It was only you". I mean crafty scum would but this is Rach. Look how genuine she is in saying she breifly forgot she visited someone. She is town and should never be lynched.
Looking beyond the caps warning and looking at this statement I'm actually inclined to simply put my vote back, since the logic is flawed here.

There are I think, two assumptions we can make:

1. RachMarie thought she was caught by the watcher, who exposed the information.
2. RachMarie thought she was caught by the watcher, who didn't expose the information yet.

I am a firm believer of 1, and refer to 644 for further clarification of the implications of this assumption. To reply to Egg's statement in this context: What other defense would there possibly be for scum who got caught by the global watcher? RachMarie could simply be hoping the global watcher was reaction testing to see if RachMarie would simply give up and say: "Yes, you were right, I'm the scum, the one and only who was there." Rule number 1 when you're scum: always keep denying, even when there's only a remote chance of succeeding in convincing anyone. What makes you exclude this possibility?

But let's assume scenario 2. The global watcher didn't expose the information yet. I don't really believe RachMarie was operating under this assumption (again, see post ), but if she was, then her statement would have to draw the global watcher out of his hole in case he did use his ability succesfully tonight. It could just as easily be a ploy to drag down the power role with her in her fall.

So in both assumptions your obvtown conclusion is faulty at best.

Are there other elements that make you convinced RachMarie is town?

I for one find her inability to count votes and apparent conviction that she has been lynched a very poor act, I'm sorry to say.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:45 am

Post by Grimgroove »

Additionaly, let me ask you this:
Is there any reason why town would, with little provocation, share information that is damaging to themselves, like RachMarie did in this case by saying she visited fuzzybutternut?
I can only see scum in order to get us into WIFOM, but as town it only creates unnecessary discussion about your person. Why would someone, as town, provide ammunition to others to get lynched?
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:49 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In the post above I actually meant to refer to post and not 644. Sorry for the confusion.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:53 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Vote Count 2.6

[2] Miss Destroyer: RachMarie, Wisdom,
[2] RachMarie: Sword_of_omens, Malakittens,
[1] Malakittens: Egg,

Not voting: Miss Destroyer, Grimgroove,

with 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2013-06-21 14:25:49)
Last edited by JasonWazza on Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:54 am

Post by Malakittens »

@Egg:

So let's see. You come into the thread chainsaw defend the largest wagon (MD) and then chainsaw the second largest wagon (Rach). Now you're trying to deflect the wagons onto me without really giving a read on Grim, Wisdom or Swords.
Although your first post gave out how you feel about them Grim/Wisdom, but not in depth. You didn't mention Swords/Bo.

You say you have meta to defend HD, but he's barely posting and for Mara I'm just not seeing her town play. (I have played with both alignments and I'm starting to figure out how to read her correctly)
So link me to your meta defense of HD, What shows us he's town rather not scum? Where's the similarities or differences between his play? Have you done an analysis on Mara too?

So question is have you read up on anyone else's meta other than HD's? Such as have you done a meta analysis of me?

Why are you so sure someone other than Rach did visit Fuzzy. You are so blinded thinking she's being truthful when there's a chance she could be lying.

@Rach you were at L-2 and this isn't the first time you panicked and claimed early like this. You did this in HB and due to this it gives off a semi-town tell, but the difference is between this game and that game you are more passive in my opinion. Which doesn't jibe with your town-meta.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:59 am

Post by Malakittens »

Oh I forgot to add.

Mara unvoting after HD voted and not voting Rach gives me a townier vibe then Rach's panicked claim. Mara could have easily tried to be survivialist and vote Rach, but didn't. This gives me the vibe that she doesn't care how she looks. Although, I'm not sure where's she's going with this because it feels as if she has more town-reads then scum-reads and the only scum-read she's sure of is Rach. That there gives me mixed feelings, but I think I'm warming up to the fact she might be town.

I'm still liking Grim for town. I'm not seeing any scum intent in his posts. He seems to be trying to hunt and actively question people.

Wisdom seems to be wanting to rush a lynch. #634 seems to me as he wants to cut the day short. I know he's convinced that MD is scum, but still conversation will help lead to associative tells.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:02 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 655, Malakittens wrote:@Egg:

So let's see. You come into the thread chainsaw defend the largest wagon (MD) and then chainsaw the second largest wagon (Rach). Now you're trying to deflect the wagons onto me without really giving a read on Grim, Wisdom or Swords.
Although your first post gave out how you feel about them Grim/Wisdom, but not in depth. You didn't mention Swords/Bo.

You say you have meta to defend HD, but he's barely posting and for Mara I'm just not seeing her town play. (I have played with both alignments and I'm starting to figure out how to read her correctly)
So link me to your meta defense of HD, What shows us he's town rather not scum? Where's the similarities or differences between his play? Have you done an analysis on Mara too?

So question is have you read up on anyone else's meta other than HD's? Such as have you done a meta analysis of me?

Why are you so sure someone other than Rach did visit Fuzzy. You are so blinded thinking she's being truthful when there's a chance she could be lying.

@Rach you were at L-2 and this isn't the first time you panicked and claimed early like this. You did this in HB and due to this it gives off a semi-town tell, but the difference is between this game and that game you are more passive in my opinion. Which doesn't jibe with your town-meta.
True as all of that may be, why did you not reply to Egg's assertions incapsulated in the following quote?

Quote from Egg
Now look at Mala. Sure, she's posting. She's active. But she's doing what is popular and won't stick out. Even from the very beginning of the game. She "likes" my slot at the very beginning. At that point, so does everyone else. And her language doesn't suggest a firm stance that will stick. She votes zionite early on and gives reasons, but the vote is because he's willing to unvote for a "compromise". Go back and look at zi's post. It's not that serious. Then she goes after the first thing to stick out. Bo's L-1 vote. Come on, he obviously just wanted reactions. Mala is smart enough to know this. She's also smart enough to know that it could gain traction if she shows issue with it. Same idea as the Bo thing when she points out that fuzzy seems "different". More active and giving opinions. Yes, he's gaining experience. That's why he's different. Should be easy to pick up when you've played a newbie game or two and can spot a newbie from a player who is transitioning out of newbiness. Then there's the thing where she votes miss destroyer for something dumb and then when it's pointed out that it's dumb, "oops, I misread". She's just muddying the waters wherever she can on anyone that might be a lynch target. This isn't genuine scumhunting. And this is a player who knows how to scumhunt so I don't buy this play at all.
Please do.
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:04 am

Post by sword_of_omens »

sorry guys...works been crazy...i'll be posting today...
- Sword of Omens -
Claiming at L-4 since 2011
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:35 am

Post by Egg »

Grim, sorry I was rushing. Made that post on my 15 min break at work. Thought my second paragraph addressed that but looking back I didn't really say all I wanted to about that. Basically, intentional lurking comes with pord dodges, empty promises to catch up, active lurking through throwaway comments or fluff, etc. I don't see that in his posts. Also, any player can be hit with periods of inactivity. It depends on their free time and the pace of the game. I've been the most active player in some games and unable to keep up in others as both alignments. This is also true for most people who have been on site for any somewhat lengthy amount of time. I also don't normally consider lurking a tell without evidence in the player's meta. That or if they beetlejuice but that's another thing entirely.

I'm gonna need you to explain Rach's confidence that someone else visited Fuzzy if she's scum. Do you think her buddy roleblocked him and she's using watcher results to bus? Because that's the only way that makes sense and even that is a gamble she wouldn't take. There is no way that she, as scum, makes that comment that someone else visited fuzzy without knowing already. I feel like her reaction as scum would be more waiting to see if someone else visited fuzzy. Like she'd be more careful instead of blurting it out like she did.

How is an inability to count votes a scum tell? As town you suddenly can notice votes better? No. It's not a tell at all. There's no way it can even be painted as one. It just doesn't make sense.

To 652, um. What else would she say? If she's a VT who visited fuzzy and thought a watcher had that result on her, what other way can she possibly respond? She's not going to lie. She's not going to ignore it. She's going to be honest and have a mentality of (oh shit, this looks bad). This is Rach we are talking about. That reaction is exactly what he honest reaction looks like. Are you really implying that town should be more worried about a lynch than scum? That she'd be worried to volunteer seemingly incriminating information as scum but would hide it as town? That is the most backwards logic I have ever heard.

Mala, if I'm chainsawing destroyer AND rach, the Mod lied and there are three scum, not two. So there goes that argument right there. Nice use of buzzwords though with that and "deflect". Also, my lack of a read on grim you are referring to is the fact that I called him "town as fuck". Sorry about the lack of a read there. "Town as fuck" is really fencesitty isn't it? No read on wisdom either, right? Oh wait. I called him scum. That's right. Sword is the only player I don't have a strong read on and that's because he replaced Bo, who I'm not quite sure how to read. So your counterpoints of chainsawing and lack of reads are 0 for 2. Let's see what else you have. You disagree with my destroyer read. That's fine. Your opinion is corrupted by the shit that's been spewed in this thread. Well, that or you are the one spewing it. I don't do meta "analysis" by the way. I just take what I remember from past games.

If it comes out that Rach was the only one to visit fuzzy, we'll lynch her. But it's HER CONFIDENCE in that, not mine, that has me so sure she is town. She said someone else visited fuzzy without thinking twice that could be wrong. That's because he died and she visited him as a VT. She wouldn't know someone else visited him if she killed him. It's a genuine confidence that I can't see Rach faking.

I agree with your assessment that Wisdom is rushing to lynch. That's a good distancing comment. Are you willing to bus him today? If so, I'll gladly switch. Otherwise, I want you lynched first.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:12 am

Post by Malakittens »

Why couldn't she be scum and both partners visited the target to throw off any watcher results?

I don't think you put a lot of thought into this, to be honest. You're just defending two people who are in trouble. If you're scum and end up being lynched you could easily chainsaw defend to bring one person down and possibly protect your partner for another day. That's how an effective chainsaw defense is
supposed
to work.

Although your first post gave out how you feel about them Grim/Wisdom, but not in depth.
You didn't mention Swords/Bo.
Read my post again because you're attacking me over something stupid. Your reads on certain players are NOT in depth. I was very aware you gave out a read, but it's not fully branched out and I want MORE. More then just "He's scum or he's town as fuck". Why are they scum? Why is he town as fuck?

You do realize that players can change? Explain to me what games you remember him from? How long ago was it? Recentish?

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:20 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 639, RachMarie wrote:arent I at l-1 I saw Wis asking about Miss D hammering?
wtf Rach
I meant that sword should hammer MissD
Not that MissD should hammer you
And you werent even at L-1
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:28 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 659, Egg wrote:Grim, sorry I was rushing. Made that post on my 15 min break at work. Thought my second paragraph addressed that but looking back I didn't really say all I wanted to about that. Basically, intentional lurking comes with pord dodges, empty promises to catch up, active lurking through throwaway comments or fluff, etc. I don't see that in his posts. Also, any player can be hit with periods of inactivity. It depends on their free time and the pace of the game. I've been the most active player in some games and unable to keep up in others as both alignments. This is also true for most people who have been on site for any somewhat lengthy amount of time. I also don't normally consider lurking a tell without evidence in the player's meta. That or if they beetlejuice but that's another thing entirely.
Why are you only referring to the lurking argument brought up against Miss Destroyer?
What do you think of the scumhunting that's been done by Miss Destroyer? You're saying you don't see fluff, so I assume you see scumhunting. Where? What do you think of it?
I'm gonna need you to explain Rach's confidence that someone else visited Fuzzy if she's scum. Do you think her buddy roleblocked him and she's using watcher results to bus? Because that's the only way that makes sense and even that is a gamble she wouldn't take. There is no way that she, as scum, makes that comment that someone else visited fuzzy without knowing already. I feel like her reaction as scum would be more waiting to see if someone else visited fuzzy. Like she'd be more careful instead of blurting it out like she did.
But I did explain. It's the only possible way out in case she did get caught, and I don't see how "waiting it out" as scum is a superior tactic in any case. About the blurting it out

How is an inability to count votes a scum tell? As town you suddenly can notice votes better? No. It's not a tell at all. There's no way it can even be painted as one. It just doesn't make sense.

To 652, um. What else would she say? If she's a VT who visited fuzzy and thought a watcher had that result on her, what other way can she possibly respond? She's not going to lie. She's not going to ignore it. She's going to be honest and have a mentality of (oh shit, this looks bad). This is Rach we are talking about. That reaction is exactly what he honest reaction looks like. Are you really implying that town should be more worried about a lynch than scum? That she'd be worried to volunteer seemingly incriminating information as scum but would hide it as town? That is the most backwards logic I have ever heard.

Mala, if I'm chainsawing destroyer AND rach, the Mod lied and there are three scum, not two. So there goes that argument right there. Nice use of buzzwords though with that and "deflect". Also, my lack of a read on grim you are referring to is the fact that I called him "town as fuck". Sorry about the lack of a read there. "Town as fuck" is really fencesitty isn't it? No read on wisdom either, right? Oh wait. I called him scum. That's right. Sword is the only player I don't have a strong read on and that's because he replaced Bo, who I'm not quite sure how to read. So your counterpoints of chainsawing and lack of reads are 0 for 2. Let's see what else you have. You disagree with my destroyer read. That's fine. Your opinion is corrupted by the shit that's been spewed in this thread. Well, that or you are the one spewing it. I don't do meta "analysis" by the way. I just take what I remember from past games.

If it comes out that Rach was the only one to visit fuzzy, we'll lynch her. But it's HER CONFIDENCE in that, not mine, that has me so sure she is town. She said someone else visited fuzzy without thinking twice that could be wrong. That's because he died and she visited him as a VT. She wouldn't know someone else visited him if she killed him. It's a genuine confidence that I can't see Rach faking.

I agree with your assessment that Wisdom is rushing to lynch. That's a good distancing comment. Are you willing to bus him today? If so, I'll gladly switch. Otherwise, I want you lynched first.[/quote]
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:28 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 659, Egg wrote:Grim, sorry I was rushing. Made that post on my 15 min break at work. Thought my second paragraph addressed that but looking back I didn't really say all I wanted to about that. Basically, intentional lurking comes with pord dodges, empty promises to catch up, active lurking through throwaway comments or fluff, etc. I don't see that in his posts. Also, any player can be hit with periods of inactivity. It depends on their free time and the pace of the game. I've been the most active player in some games and unable to keep up in others as both alignments. This is also true for most people who have been on site for any somewhat lengthy amount of time. I also don't normally consider lurking a tell without evidence in the player's meta. That or if they beetlejuice but that's another thing entirely.
Why are you only referring to the lurking argument brought up against Miss Destroyer?
What do you think of the scumhunting that's been done by Miss Destroyer? You're saying you don't see fluff, so I assume you see scumhunting. Where? What do you think of it?
But I did explain. It's the only possible way out in case she did get caught, and I don't see how "waiting it out" as scum is a superior tactic in any case. About the blurting it out

I agree with your assessment that Wisdom is rushing to lynch. That's a good distancing comment. Are you willing to bus him today? If so, I'll gladly switch. Otherwise, I want you lynched first.[/quote]
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:34 am

Post by Egg »

Mala, that would defeat the purpose. One scum kills fuzzy. The other RBs fuzzy. One gets lynched. That's still a scum down. It doesn't help. I mean it's possible that they did both target him, especially if they picked up some kind of doc crumb, but I doubt they did it to throw off any results because it doesn't do that.

I don't think you understand what a chainsaw is. It's attacking someone who votes your scumbuddy. Like an OMGUS on your buddy's behalf. That means in order for it to be a chainsaw on botth, i'd have to be scum with BOTH destroyer and Rach. There are two scum so that isn't possible.

Grim and Wisdom are strong gut reads. Grim is genuinely trying to find scum. He's actively searching and really seems to be scumhunting. Wisdom seems to want the day to progress and see blood. I feel like he'd be ok with any lynch that isn't him. That's scum thinking.

Who are you asking me about meta wise? Destroyer?

Grim, I mean rach would wait for more info. What exactly is the result? Was someone else seen visiting fuzzy or just her? Who is claiming this result? Is it worth countering? When scum has something claimed against them, more information is their best friend. Why jump to "OMG THIS LOOKS SO BAD BUT I'M VT I SWEAR. LYNCH THE OTHER PERSON" without knowing another person visited fuzzy?

I'll get back to you on the destroyer question. I'm out of time.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:41 am

Post by Grimgroove »

But I did explain. It's the only possible way out in case she did get caught, and I don't see how "waiting it out" as scum is a superior tactic in any case. About the blurting it out, I also explained. I think she thought she already got caught, so she blurted that out in a moment of despair, where there's no more time nor motive for being careful.
Well, as opposed to you I think RachMarie can count perfectly well, so I don't believe this act of "oh, I thought I was lynched, so my post-hammer post was genuine" for a second. Acting as if you didn't see a bright orange mod votecount, acting as if you don't know how many votes are on you, that's scummy in my book. Math and reading skills are not alignment indicative, pretending you don't have any is.
To 652, um. What else would she say? If she's a VT who visited fuzzy and thought a watcher had that result on her, what other way can she possibly respond? She's not going to lie. She's not going to ignore it. She's going to be honest and have a mentality of (oh shit, this looks bad). This is Rach we are talking about. That reaction is exactly what he honest reaction looks like.
Are you really implying that town should be more worried about a lynch than scum?
That she'd be worried to volunteer seemingly incriminating information as scum but would hide it as town?
That is the most backwards logic I have ever heard.
The question in bold I don't understand and I don't know where it's coming from.
The answer to the question in italic: yes. I feel I already explained why this isn't backward logic. As town there's no point in bringing forward incriminating material about someone you know is town (yourself). What good does that do? Give me one possible benefit of such a course of action. As scum, there isn't a lot of reason to do that either, aside from WIFOM, where people might think "Well, he mentioned it himself, so I guess it's not really an argument we can use against him anymore...".

*snipping out your thing with Mala*
@Mala: you still did not reply do Egg's comments on you specifically. Why not?
We obviously have a very different interpretation of Rach's behavior then. Where you see confidence I see scum twisting and grasping at the last possible straw after a slip. I'm having a hard time interpreting it as confidence given her earlier game behavior, as well as the way this confession bof her fuzzy-visit was evoked.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:42 am

Post by Grimgroove »

Sorry, 663 was an unfinished post, didn't realize I posted that. Feel free to ignore the resulting duplicate questions.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:47 am

Post by Wisdom »

holy shit walls
Im busy right now, will read them later
Rach is town, that wasnt a scumslip
Its still MissD and Mala
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:50 am

Post by Malakittens »

What didn't I reply too. I did reply to it..

Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:52 am

Post by Grimgroove »

See .
All you did was attack the attack based on some design flaws (meta, not treating everyone the same,...), but you didn't really defend yourself against the content of the allegations brought against you.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:04 am

Post by Malakittens »

I don't feel like defending myself from it right now.

I don't like his current defense of all the high wagons. If they flip town it's more of a "WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN TO ME - I TOLD YOU THEY WERE TOWN" type argument in the future. This could be a potential problem in the future and everyone could end up letting him slide and he could flip scum.

So I'm perusing him, but I still think Rach is probably scum.

He has gut on Wisdom yet he's not really going after me. It's going after me for something I did during Day 1. Yeah, okay, not everyone is going to have a solid case and you have to attack
something
to start
somewhere

Yeah, I have only played with a town Fuzzy and never a scum Fuzzy and his town game feels different from when I last played with him. Clearly I was wrong about him being scum as he flipped town. He was also rolefishing just like Zio did. Both were legitimately scummy for that alone.

Also for misreading, I'm scum? People misread all the time. I'm a human and humans makes mistakes.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:08 am

Post by Wisdom »

Egg
Show me which posts of HD in this game tells you that the slot is town
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:32 am

Post by Grimgroove »

I have to say I'm flabbergasted (I choose my words carefully, though I do not know their spelling).
How is it possible to get such diametrical reads on Rach's latest postings? Whereas I thought this was obvscum, some of you think this is actually conftown. I feel I'm clearly missing something here, so please explain this Rach=town-thing to me step by step and/or show me where I'm wrong.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:47 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 636, RachMarie wrote:Someone else visited Fuzzy though with more nefarious designs.
Listen Grim.
There's no way scum-Rach would risk saying the above. The watcher would instantly know she is lying.
She is town who misunderstood and thought that she's being accused by the watcher.
She is confident that someone else visited fuzzy too, the killer cannot be.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:52 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 641, RachMarie wrote:It is better that I be outted at this point even lynched over outting our watcher. duh

Which is why I shared that info

After I went back and realized why someone might think I am scumz.
^More clear here
She thinks the watcher is accusing her of visiting fuzzy
So she is afraid the watcher will out himself in order to explain this accusation
So she chooses to claim that she visited fuzzy before the watcher claims
Get it?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”