[Mini 1447] Misaligned Malignant Multi-verse Mafia (abandon)

riningear
riningear
Goon
riningear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by riningear »

Votecount 2.10

Empking (3) - Riningear, Tammy, Whiskers
Riningear (1) - Arc
Tammy (1) - Empking
The Avering (1) - hp [leaves]

Not Voting (4) - Nachomamma8, Serrapaladin, The Avering, FuDuzn

With 10 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

In post 1049, Whiskers wrote:
In post 1048, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1046, Whiskers wrote:For all we know,
all
of any potential "god"-roles are town.

Like, we have literally no information besides FT's flip. I'm fine with you guys lynching him for being scummy-- that's perfectly all right. But it makes me really uncomfortable to see you pushing on him based on
pure speculation
. Not to chainsaw defend, but attacking someone using
pure speculation
makes me wonder if Arc, Nacho, aren't scum.
>.>
Whiskers.
Am I calling Riningear scum?
Uhh... someone was. Maybe Arc, but I can't be assed to check.
Yeah, it was Arc.
Last edited by Jebus on Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1015, Whiskers wrote:What am I supposed to explain? I don't fucking know why the day kill failed-- hell, I have no reason to believe his claim is true at all; to believe that there even
was
a daykill.
Every Day phase after the first, I get a power. I don't know if I keep old powers as I get a new one, or if they replace (I suppose I could ask Jebus about that).
My current power, I have already claimed. It is a compulsory roleblock on two players, a roleblock that will occur during the Day
tomorrow
, and it doesn't have that flavour anyway. I did not have anything to do with the supposed reflection of Avering's shot-- at least, not that I'm aware of. Maybe I have a hidden thingy. Or, just as likely, his shooting power has a hidden mechanic that causes him to fail. I don't know.
I don't fucking know, because I am part of the uninformed majority.

So, what? What the fuck do you want me to say, Tammy?
Why are you so hostile? No, really? How would I know what you know about how actions affect you? Supposedly a kill was attempted on you that failed, who else would I ask about that?

If you don't know, that's all you had to say.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

Ok fuck all this.
VOTE: Whiskers
The greatest trick the devil ever performed was convincing the world he doesn't exist
Arc
Arc
Townie
Arc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:56 pm

Post by Arc »

In post 1049, Whiskers wrote:
In post 1046, Whiskers wrote:For all we know,
all
of any potential "god"-roles are town.

Like, we have literally no information besides FT's flip. I'm fine with you guys lynching him for being scummy-- that's perfectly all right. But it makes me really uncomfortable to see you pushing on him based on
pure speculation
. Not to chainsaw defend, but attacking someone using
pure speculation
makes me wonder if Arc, Nacho, aren't scum.
>.>
Whiskers.
Am I calling Riningear scum?
Uhh... someone was. Maybe Arc, but I can't be assed to check.
Nah, I'm trying to lynch Rin because she appears to be scum, the speculation is unrelated to me trying to off her, and is entirely to figure out how this game works.

I can comprehend two separate trains of thought at the same time, you know?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:01 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1017, Empking wrote:Tammy: Where have I lied?
You know where you have lied. Don't pretend like you don't. I'm also not going to continue cluttering up the thread with an argument with you. As I've already said, the distraction does nothing but give you and your scum buddies a place to hide. If you are somehow town, you need to actually start thinking.

And you know what?

If you don't want to listen to this game's me about how I wouldn't fake claim something outrageous as scum. Look at actual scum me here. In this game you will see me replace into a scum slot that had fakeclaimed watcher. I ended up winning the game only because someone misread there information from the mod which confirmed the existence of the phantom roleblocker I made up for not seeing what I couldn't have seen. In this post after the game you will see me talk about the complaints I sent to the mods about the watcher fake claim. And in this post you will see me tell my partner why I didn't claim to have watched him kill the person we killed because I thought it was too risky to and that I'm not great at scum and am only semi-competent the least lies I have to tell.

Now that was the second time I had won as scum, maybe the fifth time I've been scum overall. I haven't been scum since, and you want to claim that I jumped from a super careful scum player, who was upset at the position my predecessor put me in by fakeclaiming watcher, who is barely engaged, to some super ballsy mafia person who fake claims vigilante of all things? Yeah, no, sorry.

And, if you would actually read my posts pre-claim, it's super obvious I'm a vigilante.

So, now do you want to join those of us who are rationally thinking about the game? If you do happen to be town, you should. I just do not have the personality to fake claim vigilante as scum. I'm not super ballsy and I'm not stupid.

kthanks.

This stupidity should end now. Unless you're scum. Feel free to continue making it obvious if you are.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:08 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1050, riningear wrote:Yeah, it was Arc.
hey i'm asking you questions and stuff
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:21 pm

Post by serrapaladin »

Should get to this tomorrow morning, and I'll particularly look at how Avering's stuff lines up, but I'm still not convinced he's telling the truth about his wincon. The way his action resolved just seems to different from Arc's.
Wandering but not lost
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:31 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1056, serrapaladin wrote:Should get to this tomorrow morning, and I'll particularly look at how Avering's stuff lines up, but I'm still not convinced he's telling the truth about his wincon. The way his action resolved just seems to different from Arc's.
mod scene, kill fails, jebus makes fun of them
that seems like a very solid similarity
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

riningear
riningear
Goon
riningear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:36 pm

Post by riningear »

In post 1055, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1050, riningear wrote:Yeah, it was Arc.
hey i'm asking you questions and stuff
....You were? Oh. :3c
[/forgetful]

In post 1045, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1037, riningear wrote:I have no reason to not play as town and hunt for scum given my wincons.
Your hope is finding a third party/mafia God. Meaning that every time you lynch non-town, you're potentially killing a god you're supposed to protect. That's a pretty good reason to not play for town.
Well, that's not my hope. This is a really frustrating dilemma that comes with my role. ヽ( ´¬`)ノ

I'll be honest, if it turns out a God is third-party/mafia, like I said, I'll be in a massive moral dilemma.

Also, it turns out that when I do find a God and pass it through Jebus (every night I'm told whether or not a person's God in a similar way to Arc, with no other name/role reveal, just minus the scene), I'll get to know their alignment. Third-party, I probably wouldn't think of it as much unless it turns out they have some alignment-shifting or killing role.

Mafia, obvious outing.

In post 1047, riningear wrote:I didn't know how to word it, thank you Whiskers.
You didn't know how to word "maybe there is another town god"?
No, I didn't know how to phrase "that's a shitty reason for coming after me."
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:46 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1025, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1000, Tammy wrote:Getting? I'm waiting for you to do something though. Take this game by storm, get that surge you get sometimes and make a big play. But I'm standing in the rain on the wrong corner, huh?
Help me. I'm convinced at this point that Empking is third party, Avering is third party, and Whiskers is third party.
Riningear is probably town, you're town, Arc's town.
That leaves serra, hp leaves, FuDuzn. None of those look even moderately close to the scum that Empking/Avering are acting like right now, and out of all of them I suspect FuDuzn and hp leaves most but that's because they've mostly been lurking and off the radar.
Well I agree with this and Empking is all to gleeful to try to create a distraction that people can lurk and hide behind.

I've started to suspect serra a bit less than I was yesterday, and I'm rethinking my pimhel/hpleaves town read. I followed Khan's game and I think his style is equally plausible for scum. And I do think that FuDuzn is playing up the frustration and confusion of today. (although I like that he called me town, but I'm sappy like that.)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:12 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1032, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1031, Empking wrote:TCs may have been one of the most suspected person at the time, but it is far from likely that that would make it easier to lynch him after a Night to collect your thoughts. If he was onto her and some other members of her team, or if they thought he had a good PR themn I don't think 'was a last minute counterwagon' counts as a convincing reason to avoid killing him.
No offense to TCS, but he was playing like shit if he was town and I seriously, seriously doubt that Tammy would be afraid of him over me, you, serra, Arc...
:up: :up: :up:
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:19 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1035, Empking wrote:
In post 1034, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1033, Empking wrote:I don't think anybody's got great day play this game. If they thought they could take away the best night-threat then that's sensible. If they thought TCS was a night-kill frit SK then that's make a sensible kill for the scum team.
No one's gotten great day play because scum hasn't been lynched yet.
But there are still people who make greater threats than others.
Yes, and a suspected night power role is the foremost threat.
No.

Check out this game You'll see me killing strong town or people I thought I couldn't hide behind OVER roles that could potentially catch me simply because they were suspected by town. I don't go empty pr hunting in my night kills because you're just as likely to kill something lame; I kill threats...either threats to me or strong universal town reads.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:35 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

TAMMY HELP ME SORT OUT THESE OTHER PEOPLE PLEASE

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:36 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1052, FuDuzn wrote:Ok fuck all this.
VOTE: Whiskers
What is this?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:39 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1059, Tammy wrote:Well I agree with this and Empking is all to gleeful to try to create a distraction that people can lurk and hide behind.
It feels more like he's attacking you because he doesn't have a choice to do anything else. Which is weird because every other character who is a lyncher to someone else (you, Arc, Avering) has a kill for their target and Empking apparently doesn't. That's the thing that gives me pause and I have no idea why it does.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:20 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 1064, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1059, Tammy wrote:Well I agree with this and Empking is all to gleeful to try to create a distraction that people can lurk and hide behind.
It feels more like he's attacking you because he doesn't have a choice to do anything else. Which is weird because every other character who is a lyncher to someone else (you, Arc, Avering) has a kill for their target and Empking apparently doesn't. That's the thing that gives me pause and I have no idea why it does.
Read the game.
Tammy: You lie!
Me: Where?
Tammy: You know!

Tammy has had much more posts about me than I've heard about me. Somebody who claims vig where there's no evidence of there being a vig; Tammy's arguments against it all depend on her making the sole decision on who to kill and that's ridiculous.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
riningear
riningear
Goon
riningear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:19 am

Post by riningear »

I definitely have the feeling Empking is trying to get Tammy for reasons other than a wincon.

Or maybe it's a wincon.

Maybe he's trying to get lynched.
riningear
riningear
Goon
riningear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:23 am

Post by riningear »

In post 1065, Empking wrote:
Read the game.

Tammy has had much more posts about me than I've heard about me. Somebody who claims vig where there's no evidence of there being a vig; Tammy's arguments against it all depend on her making the sole decision on who to kill and that's ridiculous.
Firstly, that would be because you two went back and forth for, what, 40 posts total or more throughout the course of this thread? And you're still refusing to let down even though very few of us actually agree with you 100%? Not that we believe Tammy entirely, you're just even sketchier.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:32 am

Post by Empking »

In post 1067, riningear wrote:
In post 1065, Empking wrote:
Read the game.

Firstly, that would be because you two went back and forth for, what, 40 posts total or more throughout the course of this thread? And you're still refusing to let down even though very few of us actually agree with you 100%? Not that we believe Tammy entirely, you're just even sketchier.
I'm not trying to convince you that Tammy is scum. I'm trying to convince you to look at Tammy with an open mind. At which point you'll convince yourself of Tammy's scumitude.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:38 am

Post by hp [leaves] »

god damn nacho you have too much posts

this will be a long calm read I hope
We must embrace the pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.
The Avering
The Avering
Townie
The Avering
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:53 am

Post by The Avering »

I would vote SerraPaldin if I had a vote. He is clearly only interested in lynching me, rather than actually listening to reason.
I'm also kinda thinking Emp might be scum here.

@Whiskers, can you win after you die? You said you wouldn't leave the game if you won, is that 100% true? I.e. is there any way that we can both achieve our personal win-cons? I would be interested in helping us both win if possible. Otherwise, I have to Play-To-Win, which is lynching you - sorry bro.

PS I've asked if I can replace myself with my main account, I think I would post more if I didn't have to change accounts all the time.
Begging naked for sympathy.
The Avering
The Avering
Townie
The Avering
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:55 am

Post by The Avering »

@Emp, I don't buy TammyScum based solely on the single kill given that there was dual kill flavour. (Has Tammy claimed a target?) Save Tammy for another day, let her prove herself.

Horrendous thought, are we sure there is actually even a scum faction, and it isn't just a bunch of town and third-party, all struggling to complete a variety of wincons? >_>
Begging naked for sympathy.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:20 am

Post by Empking »

In post 1071, The Avering wrote:@Emp, I don't buy TammyScum based solely on the single kill given that there was dual kill flavour. (Has Tammy claimed a target?) Save Tammy for another day, let her prove herself.

Horrendous thought, are we sure there is actually even a scum faction, and it isn't just a bunch of town and third-party, all struggling to complete a variety of wincons? >_>
That's what happened yesterday. Then she failed to prove herself.

Yesterday I predicted this whole game based on the assumption that Tammy was scum. My prediction was right; my assumption was right.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:47 am

Post by Jebus »

AurorusVox replaces TheAvering.

Or rather, they're the same person and now he will be posting with the account AurorusVox.
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:27 pm

Post by serrapaladin »

In post 1070, The Avering wrote:I would vote SerraPaldin if I had a vote. He is clearly only interested in lynching me, rather than actually listening to reason.
I'm also kinda thinking Emp might be scum here.

@Whiskers, can you win after you die? You said you wouldn't leave the game if you won, is that 100% true? I.e. is there any way that we can both achieve our personal win-cons? I would be interested in helping us both win if possible. Otherwise, I have to Play-To-Win, which is lynching you - sorry bro.

PS I've asked if I can replace myself with my main account, I think I would post more if I didn't have to change accounts all the time.
That's not true though, is it? I'm not even voting you. Rather I'm saying the general impression I have, while admitting I need to do ACTUAL reading before getting well-formed opinions...

Incoming...soon

I hope...
Wandering but not lost

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”