Mini 1475: War in the Middle East Mafia (Game Over)

Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:01 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Your Troubles Will Cease (3): waynegg, killerjester, BROseidon
Baezu (3): Your Troubles Will Cease, rhyx, Salt n Pepper
waynegg (1): T S O
Titus (1): Baezu
Not Voting: Ten_Heavens, Titus, Marquis

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline is Monday, August 5th at 9 PM Eastern Time.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Salt n Pepper
Salt n Pepper
Goon
Salt n Pepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by Salt n Pepper »

In post 196, Salt n Pepper wrote:
In post 193, Baezu wrote:It's actually funny how in all of my town games everyone always pegs me as scum. I guess I put off that vibe?
How about in your scum games?
In post 232, Salt n Pepper wrote:
Why do you think we're scum again?
Quoting my one post (134) and completely misinterpreting it (in 162) doesn't count as a reason.
In post 234, Salt n Pepper wrote:
In post 233, Baezu wrote:Well, this post, for one. Why so defensive and aggresive?
My posts written
after
you called me scum cannot count for reasons why I was scum when you produced your readlist LOL. They can confirm/intensify your read, but they cannot count at that point in time.
I don't really consider it aggressive to dismantle an argument that isn't there.

Are you gonna keep evading the question or what?
Salt n Pepper
Salt n Pepper
Goon
Salt n Pepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:25 pm

Post by Salt n Pepper »

What's of note here is that
1) Baezu listed us as a scumspect
2) I called them out as not having a case, and ask why Baezu thinks us scum
3) Baezu says my "defensive and aggressive" post was partly why she thought us scummy
4) Within the next page, she posts , removing us from her scum list
Salt n Pepper
Salt n Pepper
Goon
Salt n Pepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:32 pm

Post by Salt n Pepper »

Honestly Baezu really could have just missed my question. That's not the part that worries me. But she also just moves on from the entire exchange. She completely ignores which in my mind would be hard to ignore, given the things I was confronting her about. Ignoring an exchange with one your (at the time) scumspects isn't really something town does. Removing me from her read list after I start pushing her isnt something town does either.

- pi
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by Titus »

@Salt and Pepper, I'd have to agree on Baezu as a scum suspect. He's voting me for something I have no control over which is rather suspect to me. It's better than the Troubles train at this point. I want to see a little more posting to finalize my opinion though.

@Pi - Ask your other head. He'd tell you all about my aggressive play style, it's similar to wayne. I just am not careless with my vote either.

@TSO - I'm not going to act unless I fully understand who is in the game and what they've done, so I asked a clarifying question.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:37 pm

Post by waynegg »

Pi

You've signed every post you've made right?
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:40 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 329, Titus wrote:@Salt and Pepper, I'd have to agree on Baezu as a scum suspect. He's voting me for something I have no control over which is rather suspect to me. It's better than the Troubles train at this point. I want to see a little more posting to finalize my opinion though.
Do you think a slot changes alignment when it replaces out?
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 331, waynegg wrote:
In post 329, Titus wrote:@Salt and Pepper, I'd have to agree on Baezu as a scum suspect. He's voting me for something I have no control over which is rather suspect to me. It's better than the Troubles train at this point. I want to see a little more posting to finalize my opinion though.
Do you think a slot changes alignment when it replaces out?
No. I believe that when someone receives a rolecard when replacing in, they receive the card of the person they replace. What kind of question is that?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:46 pm

Post by waynegg »

He's voting me for something I have no control over which is rather suspect to me.
A legitimate one...
Like LEGO minifigs?
Salt n Pepper
Salt n Pepper
Goon
Salt n Pepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by Salt n Pepper »

Wayne, I have tried to, for the most part.

- pi
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 136, Salt n Pepper wrote:I don't like the Beetlejuice tell.
So, this is DP right?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by waynegg »

Please don't take too long to answer that. It shouldn't take but a second.
Like LEGO minifigs?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:59 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 250, Titus wrote:
In post 249, waynegg wrote:Interesting intro given it completely ignores the elephant in the room and instead shines a light on two other players, one with absolutely no reasoning. This coming from a slot that already looks scumitty scum scum. TH's disappearance is legitimately worrisome, but as a start Titus sure has glossed over a lot and done nothing IMO to get the stink off his slot.
Her slot.

Also waynegg, replacements aren't given a note saying why the other guy left. I can't really address why he left. All I can do is play the game with the information posted in the thread.
In post 333, waynegg wrote:
He's voting me for something I have no control over which is rather suspect to me.
A legitimate one...
I already answered that. Someone voting me based on something I cannot control and the fact I answer that way is not a real reason at all. Go ahead an vote me if you think the guy before me was scummy but the fact that I can't explain what's happening with someone who I don't know isn't good rationale to vote me.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:59 pm

Post by waynegg »

Yeah. That's taken way too long to answer when the post in question was a PERSONAL OPINION...
In post 216, Salt n Pepper wrote:For the record, the beetlejuice thing for me makes sense, but its not exclusive to scum players and youre using a tell applicable to long days in a game with 9 pages. Bad.
Then what's up with this? Why two opinions about a certain type of tell from the same player? The stream of consciousness here sucks.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:05 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 337, Titus wrote:
In post 250, Titus wrote:
In post 249, waynegg wrote:Interesting intro given it completely ignores the elephant in the room and instead shines a light on two other players, one with absolutely no reasoning. This coming from a slot that already looks scumitty scum scum. TH's disappearance is legitimately worrisome, but as a start Titus sure has glossed over a lot and done nothing IMO to get the stink off his slot.
Her slot.

Also waynegg, replacements aren't given a note saying why the other guy left. I can't really address why he left. All I can do is play the game with the information posted in the thread.
In post 333, waynegg wrote:
A legitimate one...
I already answered that. Someone voting me based on something I cannot control and the fact I answer that way is not a real reason at all. Go ahead an vote me if you think the guy before me was scummy but the fact that I can't explain what's happening with someone who I don't know isn't good rationale to vote me.
Sure it is. Since he read the slot as scum before you were ever here, he has plenty of reason to be voting you. The slot didn't change just because you replaced in. I'm null on you right now, but this caught my attention in a bad way and i wanted yo question it before i did anything else. Guess I should go back and look at the vote now.
Like LEGO minifigs?
Salt n Pepper
Salt n Pepper
Goon
Salt n Pepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:12 pm

Post by Salt n Pepper »

136 was me.
Sorry I'm out of the house right now, can't really respond to everything as quickly as you'd like.

- pi
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by waynegg »

Uh-huh. Convenient. I waited 10 minutes, and you knew I was incoming with a question, sis ce I already laid out the punch line. Now I gotta decide whether to believe you or not. You sure didn't have a problem answering the first question and responding to other stuff in a more timely fashion.

Titus, I see what you're getting at. You think the vote was opportunistic, but given he hadn't posted since before you replaced in it KO da looks null to me since he had already stated suspicion of the slot.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:21 pm

Post by waynegg »

Well 7 minutes to be more accurate...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:23 pm

Post by waynegg »

Ignore that. It was 10 minutes. I suck so bad with phone posting.
Like LEGO minifigs?
Salt n Pepper
Salt n Pepper
Goon
Salt n Pepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:09 pm

Post by Salt n Pepper »

Wayne, you're making something out of nothing. My real life schedule certainly does not revolve around your every whim, even if you had setup the question adequately. Clearly you find me scummy for not voting Troubles, but to expect immediate responses like that is a little unfair in my opinion. :(

- pi
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:17 pm

Post by waynegg »

Voting or not voting troubles has nothing to do with it.
Like LEGO minifigs?
Salt n Pepper
Salt n Pepper
Goon
Salt n Pepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:17 pm

Post by Salt n Pepper »

Fine. It's still unfair though.

- pi
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 344, Salt n Pepper wrote:Wayne, you're making something out of nothing. My real life schedule certainly does not revolve around your every whim, even if you had setup the question adequately. Clearly you find me scummy for not voting Troubles, but to expect immediate responses like that is a little unfair in my opinion. :(

- pi
And that's the whole point of a 1v1. Neither person has time to ref anything, so they have to be honest and in the moment. It's one of the easiest ways to prove someone town or scum. The fact you ducked out once in is suspect.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:21 pm

Post by waynegg »

I was trying to check your hydra dissonance and what you did raised big red flags. I'm left thinking that maybe you didn't say that. My gut says you're scum for it. My head isn't as convinced.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:22 pm

Post by waynegg »

*did say that
Like LEGO minifigs?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”