Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:05 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Cabd head back, here.

* ahem *

Moving on, Re: Neighborizer and lack of night kill....

There's a non-zero chance that scum will link up tonight. And that worries me. Sorting peregrine is kinda a priority today.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:06 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1, Magua wrote:Night-kill x 1 (Targeted): Choose another player. That player will die.
If you are a Mafia member, this will fail if you target another Mafia member unless you choose otherwise.
Garuda
Garuda
Goon
Garuda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:06 pm

Post by Garuda »

In post 1121, zMuffinMan wrote:did you tell him you're voting voided? what did he say about that?
He basically told me to do whatever I wanted until he came and caught up fully (there may or may not have been flirting involved in this part of the conversation).
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:06 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1120, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 1118, morph the cat wrote:Last answer tonight.

It's not your townreads. It's your scumreads.
That's quite literally not what you said.
then I miswrote.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:07 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 1119, zMuffinMan wrote:please stop

1110 is the only post in the last 4 pages i enjoyed reading
Well since ye actually read the last 4 pages, let's get some opinions.

Town v town?
Town v scum?
Scum v scum?
etc.
A hydra of Syryana and Tammy!
Harakiri
Harakiri
Goon
Harakiri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:08 pm

Post by Harakiri »

Town v town v town v ?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:08 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i think you're town, pyro. i'm not sure about morph.

the argument isn't doing anything to change this. it's just noise. and it's fucking annoying.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:10 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 1130, Harakiri wrote:Town v town v town v ?
That's not an opinion!
In post 1131, zMuffinMan wrote:i think you're town, pyro. i'm not sure about morph.

the argument isn't doing anything to change this. it's just noise. and it's fucking annoying.
Fair enough.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:13 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 1043, uʍop ǝpısdn wrote:
In post 949, Lord Mhork wrote:My .02 is that Hermy was far from obvtown. I mean I figured he'd probably flip town, but he also was an easy target with definite scum on the wagon.

I also really don't get why Voided is getting so much hate. His posts have always been giving me the good feels.

VOTE: ProHawk
so it was a policy lynch from your perspective? (not judging; I just want to see if you'll admit it)
In post 1077, uʍop ǝpısdn wrote:
In post 1065, Lord Mhork wrote:
In post 949, Lord Mhork wrote:My .02 is that Hermy was far from obvtown. I mean I figured he'd probably flip town, but he also was an easy target with definite scum on the wagon.

I also really don't get why Voided is getting so much hate. His posts have always been giving me the good feels.

so it was a policy lynch from your perspective? (not judging; I just want to see if you'll admit it)
Nah not a policy lynch. But he didn't give off any strong player vibes he seemed to fold and fade away after pressure. We didn't lose a strong player with that lynch. We could have done much worse on a three day deadline.
I don't understand why you're voting ProHawk then.
@upside:
It was supposed to be pressure to get a better feel, but all this spam posting from the hydras has burned out my thinking capacities. What do you think of Nero?
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:22 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 883, Lord Mhork wrote:So scum decided to no kill?
In post 884, Harakiri wrote:My theory is that they are stacking up the night kills to use them all later, or the night kill was won by town on N0.

vote: Prohawk
^Are both of these legit townslips, not-on-killing-team slips, or neither? It does bug me that the mechanical head of 'kiri would think town somehow won night kill when it went for 151, and town max budget at that time was under that.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:28 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 1115, Garuda wrote: I'm fairly sure that my townread on them came well before that post, so no that's not really the complete picture and you didn't even bother to ask for why so try again.
I've hydra'd with both of those players as town before so I do consider myself pretty capable of reading them and what they are/aren't capable of as scum (well admittedly way less so with Faraday), thanks.
And really, though, I'm just tired of dealing with this shit from you in seemingly every game onwards so either you'll read me as town eventually or I can just laugh in the post game as I revoke your ability to correctly nail the easiest meta read on the site. In the mean time, I'll go on and try to you know actually win the game and stuff.

Anyway, bedtime for real now.
Could not really care why. Because if you can't figure out a way to talk to me, who you are supposedly town reading, without being antagonistic about it (for instance, doing oh how long will it take for tammy to town read LB, any guesses) you don't get to say shit.

Because really, how hard is it for you to go "Tammy, I don't see Mina going 'x,y,z'?" I know Nacho knows how to do it, so put him on the line maybe? But instead you're like, oh so dumb, and the hydraing bit doesn't make sense because you've hydra'd with me in more games than you've hydra'd with them and both of them are better scum players than I am...not only that you've modded games with a town me in them...and that didn't stop you from being paranoid of me in wingate mansion for nearly no reason at all.

And you can "laugh" at me all you want. You didn't blink that Mina was semi-paranoid of you twice in this game? Guess it's just easier to bitch at me because you expect me to just back down. Here's the dealio, yes, I think a couple of your posts seem like posts you wouldn't make as scum, but your first post seemed prewritten so it doesn't count. And the remainder of your posts to me are bitching about why I might be suspicious of you after I asked you why you weren't annoyed about that. Basically you can bitch at me all you want. You can laugh at me post game all you want. I'll have you solidly town when I believe you haven't done things that I can't see you doing as scum.
Harakiri
Harakiri
Goon
Harakiri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:29 pm

Post by Harakiri »

WRONG. In regards to which head said that, at least.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:30 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 986, ProHawk wrote:Do you really lynch based on one post? And a follow-up post? Was all of D1 discussion irrelevant at that point? Hermy's post is what I call lynch bait.
You have to understand. Yes, the talk during D1 IS important (or at least most of it is <_<). However, despite all the discussion that came up during D1, only two or three wagons (prior to Hermy's were actually at any strength and had any chance of being the lynch: Mine, Harakiri's, and Lost Butterfly's. No one else had any sort of wagon strength at the time, and those who were originally on those wagons were beginning to believe us to be town and left those wagons without enough votes. As I just said, those of us who originally voted Hermy found a scummy post (and an equally scummy reply/follow-up post) and voted her for it; the rest of the wagoners either agreed with our assessment (and/or didn't like what she said in reply), or piled on for the sake of getting a lynch (which is ALMOST ALWAYS BETTER THAN NO-LYNCHES NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK THE ALIGNMENT OF THE LYNCHEE IS, EXCEPT IN VERY SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCES ON A GAME-TO-GAME BASIS!).

If you truly found this to be lynch bait, etc., why did you not try to push against her lynch back when there was still 48 hours or so left? I may not be remembering events correctly at that time, but there was very little opposition to the wagon when it first started (excepting yourself).
In post 986, ProHawk wrote:I can't think of one town reason to shorten the deadline. Compounding the fact that no one claimed its use after the fact is more evidence toward scum using the role.
Sure,
but for what purpose
? Were we onto something lynching within LB/Harakiri/myself (the top 3 wagons at the time)? Was it just a panic move by scum due to how fast D1 was going page-wise? I can agree that the former is likely, but without knowledge of who owned it and such I'm not willing to put much backing into such theories for the time being.
In post 986, ProHawk wrote:I did consider this, but giving credit where credit is due, IIRC Harakiri's wagon was ahead of you or maybe equal to yours at the time of the Hermy-rush.
My wagon, his, wagon, w/e, I hope you get my point.
In post 986, ProHawk wrote:Any lynch that is met with little to no resistance without clear evidence that said person is scum should have you worried. Think tactically here. Any competent scum-team should provide enough counter pushing to avoid a quick-coordinated lynch of their own.
It is rather hard to push this kind of notion when there wasn't actually enough time to digest things during the day due to the shortened deadline, and the need to actually lynch someone was steadily creeping up. I understand your point, but I don't feel like it's applicable here. A better place to look would probably be on those who joined after the initial 4-5 votes and see why they joined.

(also, LB's (Mina's in particular?) explanation of her post is rather accurate, so...)
In post 992, Lost Butterfly wrote:I don't really care about the subtleties between "town" and "obvtown." The whole point is that how was Hermy's post obvtown by any stretch of the imagination? (Am I the only one who was actually surprised by Hermy's flip? I felt really comfortable about that wagon yesterday, particularly when she went quiet once the wagon on her took off.) It wasn't even that Hermy was less likely scum than Harakiri or a crappy compromise wagon or an easy lynch or insert another cliche; today he's coming in and saying that is was OBVIOUS. How was Hermy's post indicative of new-player town but not new-player scum? How do you think Hermy would have played differently if she'd been scum this game, ProHawk? ProHawk's overconfidence felt off and read more like scum white-knighting a townie (although yes, two scum "factions" etc.). And Faraday also found ProHawk's responses to his prodding yesterday mechanical.
Much in agreement here (better than I can say it [/buddypraise<_<])
In post 993, Garuda wrote:P-edit: Mina, I was sheeping everyone else because I honestly don't have confidence in a lot of things right now. I thought Hermy was a slam dunk scum lynch and was utterly floored when she flipped town. I'll give you a reads list when I have some time to actually think about things more.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't Harakiri and/or LB more developed reads from you than mine? I understand if Hermy's townflip put you on tilt, but it still seems very weird that you'd vote me right out the gate.

Also, I don't personally believe that Hermy's flip should have any effect on reads on LB/Hara/myself, but rather how peopled reacted under the 3-day end of D1. Do you agree with this?
In post 996, Lost Butterfly wrote:I'm actually pretty confident that morph is town for *reasons*.
Um...and they are?

(Hokay, cutting here because this is starting to get long. Hoo boy...)
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:31 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

what are you referring to harakiri?
Harakiri
Harakiri
Goon
Harakiri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:32 pm

Post by Harakiri »

Post 1134
Garuda
Garuda
Goon
Garuda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:39 pm

Post by Garuda »

In post 1135, Pyrotechnics wrote:Could not really care why. Because if you can't figure out a way to talk to me, who you are supposedly town reading, without being antagonistic about it (for instance, doing oh how long will it take for tammy to town read LB, any guesses) you don't get to say shit.

Because really, how hard is it for you to go "Tammy, I don't see Mina going 'x,y,z'?" I know Nacho knows how to do it, so put him on the line maybe? But instead you're like, oh so dumb, and the hydraing bit doesn't make sense because you've hydra'd with me in more games than you've hydra'd with them and both of them are better scum players than I am...not only that you've modded games with a town me in them...and that didn't stop you from being paranoid of me in wingate mansion for nearly no reason at all.

And you can "laugh" at me all you want. You didn't blink that Mina was semi-paranoid of you twice in this game? Guess it's just easier to bitch at me because you expect me to just back down. Here's the dealio, yes, I think a couple of your posts seem like posts you wouldn't make as scum, but your first post seemed prewritten so it doesn't count. And the remainder of your posts to me are bitching about why I might be suspicious of you after I asked you why you weren't annoyed about that. Basically you can bitch at me all you want. You can laugh at me post game all you want. I'll have you solidly town when I believe you haven't done things that I can't see you doing as scum.
I'm being antagonistic and not to Mina because you're being fucking obnoxious about it in a game where the #1 priority should be cooperation just like how you were fucking obnoxious about it in Wingate (where, hey, I reacted antagonistically and even told you to go fuck yourself!). Instead of trying to actually sit down and talk with me, you just ignored me the first time I said that slot was town and continued to do so. Expecting me to chime in when you're having another one of your shit festivals with a slot I am reading as town when my intervention did nothing last time is just frankly fucking absurd. I'm just sick and tired of it. You're literally the main cause of pages upon pages of complete fucking bullshit that I (and apparently other people too) am getting tired of having to read. So when you actually want to sit the fuck down and talk to me in a manner where you don't come across as a colossal shitlord, then I'll be here. Otherwise, I'm just putting your noise on ignore while I go actually scumhunt.
uʍop ǝpısdn
uʍop ǝpısdn
Goon
uʍop ǝpısdn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:40 pm

Post by uʍop ǝpısdn »

In post 1098, Harakiri wrote:I hate everyone talking except Nford.
???

is my voice soothing
Garuda
Garuda
Goon
Garuda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:41 pm

Post by Garuda »

Like, I keep telling myself to go to sleep and to stop replying to your shit, but I can't help myself.

Whatever, maybe going to bed will actually work this time. See you Sunday.
Garuda
Garuda
Goon
Garuda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:45 pm

Post by Garuda »

In post 1135, Pyrotechnics wrote:Here's the dealio, yes, I think a couple of your posts seem like posts you wouldn't make as scum, but your first post seemed prewritten so it doesn't count. And the remainder of your posts to me are bitching about why I might be suspicious of you after I asked you why you weren't annoyed about that.
Also, did you literally miss my entire fucking Day 1? I mean really?
uʍop ǝpısdn
uʍop ǝpısdn
Goon
uʍop ǝpısdn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:46 pm

Post by uʍop ǝpısdn »

In post 1124, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 1099, uʍop ǝpısdn wrote:Tammy, when you're done pretending to Tammtrum, I want to know why you stopped talking about the Neighborizer.
Well yesterday when I tried to get something organized about the neighborizer, I got trolled and characterized as a fragmenting Vi. You, in the midst of our argument accused me of scumslipping. I've been told that I didn't actually try to get town to work together yesterday even though I actually did.

I give up.

Peregrine has the neighborizer. If you want to know about the neighborizer ask him.
Did I? You must have done something pretty stupid.

Clearly people asking you to stop talking about something doesn't actually stop you talking about it (as evident in the last ~80 page argument with morph). As far as I remember, you haven't even said anything to PV about him having neighborizer.
uʍop ǝpısdn
uʍop ǝpısdn
Goon
uʍop ǝpısdn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:47 pm

Post by uʍop ǝpısdn »

In post 1126, morph the cat wrote:
In post 1, Magua wrote:Night-kill x 1 (Targeted): Choose another player. That player will die.
If you are a Mafia member, this will fail if you target another Mafia member unless you choose otherwise.
ohhh
Harakiri
Harakiri
Goon
Harakiri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:48 pm

Post by Harakiri »

In post 1141, uʍop ǝpısdn wrote:
In post 1098, Harakiri wrote:I hate everyone talking except Nford.
???

is my voice soothing
You are actually being reasonable.
uʍop ǝpısdn
uʍop ǝpısdn
Goon
uʍop ǝpısdn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:49 pm

Post by uʍop ǝpısdn »

In post 1133, Lord Mhork wrote:

Nah not a policy lynch. But he didn't give off any strong player vibes he seemed to fold and fade away after pressure. We didn't lose a strong player with that lynch. We could have done much worse on a three day deadline.
@upside:
It was supposed to be pressure to get a better feel, but all this spam posting from the hydras has burned out my thinking capacities. What do you think of Nero?
Nero? Has he even said anything?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:50 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1147, uʍop ǝpısdn wrote:
In post 1133, Lord Mhork wrote:

@upside:
Nero? Has he even said anything?
I think he said vote harakiri or something like that.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:51 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

morph wrote:^Are both of these legit townslips, not-on-killing-team slips, or neither?
neither

although they both come from town, i think.
garuda wrote:So when you actually want to sit the fuck down and talk to me in a manner where you don't come across as a colossal shitlord
i hear calling people a "colossal shitlord" is a good way to get people to stop being a "colossal shitlord"

spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”