emeraldemon
Goon
emeraldemon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:52 am

Post by emeraldemon »

Hey mollie, you're back!

Is there anything in GM's more recent posts that has made you more suspicious of her, or is this mostly still based on the early read?

And why don't you like mala?
Last edited by Shadowmod on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:09 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 149, pirate mollie wrote:also re: playstyle

playstyle is not a scumtell.
Who said it was?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:20 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 146, goodmorning wrote:I see.

I think it might be necessary for me to point out that I'm actually not familiar with Huntress.
mollie and I have I think three or four shared games, Mala and I have probably about the same, plus we've modded for each other.

My question here, and it's more rhetorical than anything else: Does Mala have with Huntress what I have with Zai, Safety, even ppp? like Cabd has with TIP? like I have with Guy? or is it more like what kuribo has with DGB? in between? Does it even exist?

And I know that's a lot of namedropping but basically what I'm trying to say is I don't know whether it's playstyle synergy, really good meta, a fairly strong tell, or just lots of experience with each other, or something in between.
I'm willing to believe it exists, because it does happen and it destroys your credibility if you claim it wrongly one too many times.
I think we have more than four shares games. I'm not exactly sure of the count. Plus I modded you numerous times so I also add that due to watching how you play each game.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:22 am

Post by Malakittens »

However ill add with my experience. I read huntress wrong here once, used to REALLY suck at reading her on the homesite, but slowly got better over time after learning how she plays. Not that I can really ever get credit for catching her as scum because I was never in those games, but yeah. (Early one I was)
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Shadowmod
Shadowmod
Goon
Shadowmod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:42 am

Post by Shadowmod »

Vote Count

pirate mollie
(0/5):
TierShift
Huntress
D_Cobbz
Neater Plastic

Huntress
(0/5):
Malakittens
Neater Plastic

goodmorning
(0/5):
emeraldemon
TierShift

Malakittens
(0/5):
Neater Plastic

TierShift
(0/5):
goodmorning
Huntress
D_Cobbz

Rothwell
(3/5): emeraldemon, D_Cobbz, TierShift

emeraldemon
(1/5): goodmorning
Neater Plastic
(1/5): Huntress

not voting
(4/9): Rothwell, pirate mollie, Malakittens, Neater Plastic

9 alive, 5 to lynch, 5 to no lynch
Day 1:
(expired on 2013-11-30 15:00:00)
Last edited by Shadowmod on Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Modding History :Open 319: Jungle RepublicNewbie 1406: Krhyem on RhytehieaShadow's Delightfully Happy Newbie 1451 Mini 1635: Curse of the Werewolves
Current Games in Progress:
Mostly Flavoured Newbie 1692 NEWBIE 1693
Tag, Link and Length Restrictions on Signatures Are Annoying!
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:40 pm

Post by TierShift »

Not a single post in 11 hours...

Why do mala and mollie read huntress as town, while she only has a shocking 7 posts?
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:31 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 137, Huntress wrote:What conclusions do you draw from all that? It looks like a classic case of IIoA (Information Instead of Analysis).

More comments on that and the other stuff later but for now:

Vote: Neater Plastic
In post 143, goodmorning wrote:I'm working on your previous post and will be doing ISOs after, but to answer that simply and currently: nothing yet on Mala, vague badfeels on Huntress but nothing concrete, I don't think.

Why?
Are those analyses still coming?
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:35 am

Post by goodmorning »

They are, but it's kinda hard to do them with the site like this and I may chop the ISOs temporarily in favour of the other.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by Huntress »

I tried to get on earlier when I had a couple of hours available to work on this but the site was down so it will have to wait till tomorrow now.

Re: my vote for NP; I just get the feeling that he's trying to fit his behaviour to what he thinks will go down better, and then post was a big scum tell to me.
Neater Plastic
Neater Plastic
Townie
Neater Plastic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:29 pm

Post by Neater Plastic »

In post 138, Rothwell wrote:
In post 136, Neater Plastic wrote:
Spoiler: Rothwell
Some people have shown that they believe in the possibility of Rothwell being a lost newbie as he claims, but suspicion against him is growing.
For future reference, I never claimed this.
In post 92, Rothwell wrote:
In post 71, Malakittens wrote:One has already admitted to lurking; which can be taken two ways. He's mafia and scared to post or he's town and is lost.
The 2nd option is better.
Sure, you said "better", not "correct", but if you didn't actually mean that it was correct, what other options are there?
Neater Plastic
Neater Plastic
Townie
Neater Plastic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:47 pm

Post by Neater Plastic »

In post 137, Huntress wrote:What conclusions do you draw from all that?
I can't really draw any conclusions from that post. Now I know why I haven't seen anybody else do that before.
In post 148, pirate mollie wrote:i have huntress as strong town.
Since Malakittens has the same opinion but can't seem to explain it, I'd like to hear why you think this.
In post 131, Malakittens wrote:
In post 130, goodmorning wrote: I am referring to the type of question and the depth thereof.
You're grasping. It's also making my whiskers tingle. It makes me possibly think Mollie's right and you could be scum afterall.
By "grasping", do you mean just this post or GM's playstyle in throughout the game? If it's just this post, what's special about it?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:54 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Just the post by GM. It reminded me a bit of the case she made on me in Donner. I think if she were to try and get an example of a town player trying to do it that would work, but I feel like she's tryin to mold a case with all alignments on scum to see who bites on it.

I sorta explained it in a previous post:

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:25 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 150, emeraldemon wrote:

Hey mollie, you're back!

Is there anything in GM's more recent posts that has made you more suspicious of her, or is this mostly still based on the early read?

I didn't like her telling me how to play for starters. and when I pushed on it her reaction was pretty terrible.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:26 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 155, TierShift wrote:Not a single post in 11 hours...

Why do mala and mollie read huntress as town, while she only has a shocking 7 posts?
I can sometimes read people in 1 post.

I have her as town cos I like where her head is at and her progression in the game feels natural and not premeditated or stilted. and I like her suspicion on mala.
whew!
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:33 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 162, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 150, emeraldemon wrote:

Hey mollie, you're back!

I didn't like her telling me how to play for starters. and when I pushed on it her reaction was pretty terrible.
I never told you how to play. I just play differenty than you in terms of trying to find a partner unless I'm SURE the person in going after is scum then ill look before the flip and give my two cent out.

My reaction was fine.

emeraldemon
emeraldemon
Goon
emeraldemon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:10 am

Post by emeraldemon »

@Rothwell: Besides the votes on you, there's currently a vote on myself and a vote on NeaterPlastic. Do either of us seem scummy to you? If you had to lynch someone today, who would it be and why?
Rothwell
Rothwell
Townie
Rothwell
Townie
Townie

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:29 am

Post by Rothwell »

In post 159, Neater Plastic wrote:Sure, you said "better", not "correct", but if you didn't actually mean that it was correct, what other options are there?
I don't want to claim anything that could be used against me.
In post 165, emeraldemon wrote:@Rothwell: Besides the votes on you, there's currently a vote on myself and a vote on NeaterPlastic. Do either of us seem scummy to you? If you had to lynch someone today, who would it be and why?
You.
Shadowmod
Shadowmod
Goon
Shadowmod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:32 am

Post by Shadowmod »

To my highest delight I can share my happiness with Cobbz in form of a prod.
There's also still an adorable little gap in my PM inbox where Mollie's role confirmation should be.
Modding History :Open 319: Jungle RepublicNewbie 1406: Krhyem on RhytehieaShadow's Delightfully Happy Newbie 1451 Mini 1635: Curse of the Werewolves
Current Games in Progress:
Mostly Flavoured Newbie 1692 NEWBIE 1693
Tag, Link and Length Restrictions on Signatures Are Annoying!
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:47 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 166, Rothwell wrote:
In post 159, Neater Plastic wrote:Sure, you said "better", not "correct", but if you didn't actually mean that it was correct, what other options are there?
I don't want to claim anything that could be used against me.
You don't want to claim anything that can be used against you...what could we use against you? Oh wait I know, your lack of posting anything barely debatable! Aside from that, your lack of commitment, content and activity is not doing you any favors, how are you gonna change that?
In post 165, emeraldemon wrote:@Rothwell: Besides the votes on you, there's currently a vote on myself and a vote on NeaterPlastic. Do either of us seem scummy to you? If you had to lynch someone today, who would it be and why?
You.
When you're finally answering a question, you aren't. Great.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:53 am

Post by TierShift »

Malakittens, even though you have the highest post count of all, I find it hard to grasp anything 'special' from the posts, you seem to be trying to be too 'correct', if you know what I mean. It's kind of hard to explain, it's just nagging me.

I would love to see you do an ISO on everyone, so I can really see what you are thinking about the players in this game. Would you do that?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:25 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Yeah, but you're talking about an hour or two hours worth of work and doing it on my phone.

Ask me a spefic question on any player and ill answer it, but no sorry I won't go down ISO to ISO on each player.

goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:27 pm

Post by goodmorning »

I'm still working on it all, it's taking me slightly longer than expected.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:31 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 171, goodmorning wrote:I'm still working on it all, it's taking me slightly longer than expected.
You going to stall it out like in DP. (<3)

Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by Huntress »

@ Rothwell: Why emerald?

I'm not sure yet what I make of GM's case against emerald. I use questions a lot myself so I wouldn't fault him for that, apart from the fact that he made a point of asking them of everyone which is a bit of a scum tell to me.

In post 136, Neater Plastic wrote:Malakittens thinks Huntress is town, or at least claims to. At the start, emeraldemon and I thought she was contributing nothing while pretending to actually contribute something, but since then she has stopped acting like that so much.
NP is using emerald to bolster his own point against me here, but I don't think emerald really said that.
In post 136, Neater Plastic wrote:GM and Huntress sparked some serious discussion by voting for TierShift without an explanation. It seems that this was their purpose, not suspicion, although Huntress claimed that TierShift looked suspicious early on, see .
What makes you think that my purpose wasn't suspicion? Mala was also making assumptions on this point in post .
In post 136, Neater Plastic wrote:Lurker, lurker, lurker. Wherever you look, that's what Rothwell's being called, because we have little else to see about him. He has received many pressure votes. Some people have shown that they believe in the possibility of Rothwell being a lost newbie as he claims, but suspicion against him is growing.
This looks like NP is laying the foundations for a future vote on Rothwell despite having nothing on him but inactivity.
In post 136, Neater Plastic wrote:She read Huntress as supertown, which Huntress found slightly suspicious, and then admitted that this was buddying.
Where did you get the "slightly" from?
emeraldemon
emeraldemon
Goon
emeraldemon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:39 pm

Post by emeraldemon »

In post 173, Huntress wrote:
In post 136, Neater Plastic wrote:Malakittens thinks Huntress is town, or at least claims to. At the start, emeraldemon and I thought she was contributing nothing while pretending to actually contribute something, but since then she has stopped acting like that so much.
NP is using emerald to bolster his own point against me here, but I don't think emerald really said that.
Trying to keep things as clear as possible: I assume NP was talking about my post . I did say in this post "huntress may just want to get a wagon rolling and doesn't really care which ... [which] actually feels a bit scummy to me." regarding the vote on Tiershift. That was very early, my first non-RVS post, and I meant exactly what I said: it felt a bit scummy to me. Nothing more, nothing less.
In post 173, Huntress wrote:
In post 136, Neater Plastic wrote:Lurker, lurker, lurker. Wherever you look, that's what Rothwell's being called, because we have little else to see about him. He has received many pressure votes. Some people have shown that they believe in the possibility of Rothwell being a lost newbie as he claims, but suspicion against him is growing.
This looks like NP is laying the foundations for a future vote on Rothwell despite having nothing on him but inactivity.
This is the big question for me right now.
@Rothwell, please understand. Inactivity is one thing, but you're genuinely not helping town, and when people try to prod you into activity your responses feel hostile. If you want town to win, please try to help town win. Even a post like "sorry guys, I'm not as into this as I thought I would be" would help me a lot in trying to get where your coming from.

@huntress: can I take from this post that you don't think rothwell is scummy?

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”