TunnelVision
TunnelVision
Goon
TunnelVision
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:47 am

Post by TunnelVision »

In post 75, Remembrance wrote:Do you have a sight impediment?

Because you missed one of my questions.
Nope. And I didn't miss it... I chose not to respond to it. TOTALLY different.

Who's your strongest read at the moment? Town/Scum... whichever.

- Bauss -
"Bauss is cooler than Rank." - Varsoon
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:50 am

Post by Remembrance »

Elk is my strongest read. Everyone else I can't swinging back and forth every time I read their post.
hayatoBL
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 am

Post by hayatoBL »

That’s a lot of players. I’m used to play in a 9-player setup. This is really something else.

Interactions between RCow, ICE and MME seems to be the main focus. I dislike how RCow gives reasons on why pieguy might be scum, then vote for Ice.
In post 28, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 26, Mephistopheles wrote:
In post 23, My Milked Eek wrote:I placed my vote for something else and I realized pie-ice afterwards, but it's good to see I'm not the only one.
What was the something else?

Also - about this pie-ice connection. Are y'all voting him because he voted away from pie immediately following two votes for pie, as a sort of attempt to de-rail that "wagon," or something else? Because if that's the case, given RVS, I don't really see that as suspicious. If I'm missing the point, though, please clarify.

And who the hell is Annie?
Pie claimed three scumreads in the reads list. Two of them were OMGUSes, whatever. I do that in RVS.

One of them wasn't, and was on IceNinja. This suggests a legitimate scumread, which would be the one worthy of a vote, and yet the vote went on to one of the random people

That doesn't add up.
I don’t like this post either.
In post 22, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 19, My Milked Eek wrote:Pie is his partner btw.
That associative tell was the reason I placed that vote.
@RCow
Why is the vote on Ice but not on Pie, who is according to your theory bussing her scum partner?

VOTE: RadiantCowbells

@Ice
Why is Annie(RCow) obvtown?
Live outside US. Post normally around this hour. May vary.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:58 am

Post by Mac »

Vote Count 1.03Sound of Silence [L-6] - Pieguyn,
Mephistopheles [L-5]
- Flameaxe, Remembrance,
HayatoBL -
WBOCampfire1104 -
TunnelVision -
My Milked Eek [L-6] - ICEninja,
RadiantCowbells [L-6] - HayatoBL,
don_johnson -
ICEninja [L-5]
- RadiantCowbells, My Milked Eek,
Flameaxe -
Cedolad -
Remembrance [L-5]
- Mephistopheles, TunnelVision,
Pieguyn [L-6] - Sound of Silence,

Not Voting: WBOCampfire1104, don_johnson, Cedolad,

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is in (expired on 2014-01-03 08:48:07) from now.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by Remembrance »

In post 77, Remembrance wrote:Elk is my strongest read. Everyone else, I keep swinging my reads back and forth every time I read their posts and interpret it differently, wondering whether they are recalling how they're supposed to speak as town as scum, or whether they're generally trying to scum hunt.

For example, FF asked if I was town because she saw my "out of the box thinking" but is it because she's town and looking for that? Or because she knows she would notice that as town, but she's actually scum?

What about Radiant? His second post, is what I would expect from him, but is he trying to remember his intensity as town, as scum? Or is he town?

Elk has an excitement that he recognizes in himself that I think is townie. I choose to believe his eagerness is genuine, and he thinks he messed up by accusing him too early, I don't necessarily think Ice is scum though, so my vote isn't there yet.

Instead I'm voting Mephistopheles. Why do you think that is, Tunnel?
hayatoBL
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by hayatoBL »

Questions that I would like answered:

@SoS
In post 57, Sound of Silence wrote:
In post 43, Remembrance wrote:I don't think of meta as something that requires the same circumstances.
I think of it as insight into how they see themselves and how they approach and interact with others
. You riled yourself up before posting, You let your frustration from the site being down seep into your words and I'm curious as to the motivation behind that.
Agree with the bolded.

Re frustration, I'm pretty annoyed at how many games I need to catch up on today so I can kinda relate.
How can you suddenly have more games to catch up to, when everyone else was experiencing the same downtime?

@Flameaxe
In post 58, Flameaxe wrote:Everyone:

Are you town?

Thanks for your answer. I'll be sitting here until we're done petty bullshit like meta and answers we know the answers to already. We need less of that and more votes on Me Fisto.
I don’t see anything wrong with Mephis. Instead of sitting there, why not elaborate on your reads on Mephis. I'm town.

@MME
It's not that I don't like meta-reads, but it's hard to convince others with meta-reasoning. How am I(or other players) suppose to be convinced of your reads and help you lynch ICE? I haven't played with him. Why not let go of that for now, understand my reasoning for voting MCow and help me push her wagon instead? :D.
Sound of Silence
Sound of Silence
Mafia Scum
Sound of Silence
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:00 pm

Post by Sound of Silence »

In post 80, Remembrance wrote:For example, FF asked if I was town because she saw my "out of the box thinking" but is it because she's town and looking for that? Or because she knows she would notice that as town, but she's actually scum?
That was GiF.
Sound of Silence
Sound of Silence
Mafia Scum
Sound of Silence
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:03 pm

In post 81, hayatoBL wrote:How can you suddenly have more games to catch up to, when everyone else was experiencing the same downtime?
This question makes no sense to me.
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:20 pm

Post by ICEninja »

MME wrote: I did find a (weak, mind you) parallel. And I found it was more than enough for voting you. It doesn't matter how many words were in that post or how many weren't. There's intent. Want to know one of my few meta reads on you so far? You avoid getting on a wagon early game. You did so last game, you're doing so now.
Funny. Guess what I avoid doing almost every game regardless of alignment: get on a wagon early game. Once in a rare while the mood will strike me, but if you want to actually meta read me you'll notice I like to MAKE my own wagons early game, especially as town.
MME wrote: Secondly, as soon as a wagon (even the slightest hint of) starts while you're on it, you get off the wagon. Take a guess when you took your vote off of SoS (hint: after pie voted her).
Actually guess when I took my vote off a completely useless random vote (hint: after I thought you were probably the most likely player to be scum).

Your post seems to be town motivated scum hunting, though, and not trying to fit scumtells to a player. I'd toss you in my probtown pile for now, since your play right now seems to be looking for redemption from being spanked so soundly last game as town.
Unvote

With the exception of post 76, TunnelVision has been posting a lot of distracting fluff. Not liking that. Silence and hayato are both looking pretty decent. I'll give the non-presence players a day of grace period since the site has been down so much, but not longer than that.

I'm getting increasingly pissed about the reliability of this site though. If this is the trend don't expect me to stay in for much longer, just being honest.
Town: 14 wins, 14 losses
Scum: 3 wins, 2 losses
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:25 pm

Post by Remembrance »

@SoS I think Hayato means that since no one could connect, the games GiF was in haven't advanced, no one has posted in them. So having frustration that the site was down because he had fallen behind in his other game, makes no sense. I have difficulty understanding that bit of empathy by GiF too. Since I don't think Iceninja is in any other games than this one.
Sound of Silence
Sound of Silence
Mafia Scum
Sound of Silence
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:37 pm

In post 85, Remembrance wrote:@SoS I think Hayato means that since no one could connect, the games GiF was in haven't advanced, no one has posted in them. So having frustration that the site was down because he had fallen behind in his other game, makes no sense. I have difficulty understanding that bit of empathy by GiF too. Since I don't think Iceninja is in any other games than this one.
That post was me, not GiF. I'm overloaded with games and haven't been able to stay in-the-moment this week.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:39 pm

Post by Remembrance »

Sign your posts. :( I am starting to get embarrassed.
Sound of Silence
Sound of Silence
Mafia Scum
Sound of Silence
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:41 pm

Well actually you can get behind if
1) you're already behind
2) site goes down whenever you try to catch up
3) site goes up when you can't access and more posts are made
4) by the time you have time to catch up, site is down.

My case, GIF
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:57 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

@Heyato His votes are bad and should feel bad. On that note, be less vapid. Your reasoning for voting RCow isn't all that great either. That tell doesn't exactly make either pie or ice more likely to be scum than the other. I don't disagree with the tell, so I don't have any intention of following you. It just isn't a tell against one or the other, so you jumping on it just seems like you could have jumped on it no matter which way the wagon fell. The washy, its wishy.

@Rememberance: E-E-K.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by don_johnson »

vote: remembrance

seems like the right thing to do...
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
WBOCampfire1104
WBOCampfire1104
Goon
WBOCampfire1104
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by WBOCampfire1104 »

Hai. First normal game.
VOTE: hayatoBL

YOU.
Buy gold and search for the blindeye.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:17 pm

Post by don_johnson »

ha. just realized there is 4 pages. you guys are cookin'.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
WBOCampfire1104
WBOCampfire1104
Goon
WBOCampfire1104
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:18 pm

Post by WBOCampfire1104 »

Sorry for being lazy, my computer wouldn't load the website for the LONGEST FRICKEN TIME. I plan to catch up on stuffs soon.
Buy gold and search for the blindeye.
Mephistopheles
Mephistopheles
Townie
Mephistopheles
Townie
Townie

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:35 pm

Post by Mephistopheles »

In post 32, Remembrance wrote:^ Why did you thank him for that clarification, then unvote? What do you think about Radiant's opinion on Pie and Ice?
It's interesting but not lynch-worthy - there are other explanations for Radiant's point (ones I would rather not point out until Pie has a chance to discuss them). I also figured that since others were pressuring that issue with their votes my vote would be better placed providing pressure elsewhere. You've added input very soon after your original post though, so I'm less suspicious of you right now.
Sound of Silence wrote:I don't think so.
What made you think that way, just for curiosity? Because I didn't got that feeling.
The vote was for ICE, so I focused on his posts while searching for the tell, not pie's.
Flameaxe wrote:Are you town?
Yes.
hayatoBL wrote:Why is the vote on Ice but not on Pie, who is according to your theory bussing her scum partner?
I would also like an answer to this question.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:00 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I feel like walling \o/
In post 17, RadiantCowbells wrote:Actually, this isn't random.

VOTE: IceNinja
scum
vote: RC

In post 18, My Milked Eek wrote:Yeah, I agree.

Unvote. Vote: ICEninja

Who's annie btw? And could we have the hydra sign their posts?
also scum, but would both scum really have done this at the same time? idk @_@
In post 23, My Milked Eek wrote:I placed my vote for something else and I realized pie-ice afterwards, but it's good to see I'm not the only one.
never mind probably town

Are you town?

Thanks for your answer. I'll be sitting here until we're done petty bullshit like meta and answers we know the answers to already. We need less of that and more votes on Me Fisto.
explain plz
if not plz tell me how confident you are in this read

@TV:
can you give me your first thoughts on ICE?
In post 92, don_johnson wrote:ha. just realized there is 4 pages. you guys are cookin'.
are you

Also - about this pie-ice connection. Are y'all voting him because he voted away from pie immediately following two votes for pie, as a sort of attempt to de-rail that "wagon," or something else? Because if that's the case, given RVS, I don't really see that as suspicious. If I'm missing the point, though, please clarify.

town

@GIF:
what do you think of my reads list?
In post 49, ICEninja wrote:Well I've been frustrated at the site being down so much, if that's what you mean.

I'm also suspicious of a player who claims to see parallels between this game and the early part of my last game, without knowing anything at all about my town play.
uuu I hate this
you're actively discrediting him by saying he knows nothing at all about your town play. why would you be doing this? for all you know he could have meta'd you while you weren't looking. I'd think a town player who's getting accused for no reason at all would be a bit more interested in knowing what said read is instead of discrediting 0.0
In post 92, don_johnson wrote:ha. just realized there is 4 pages. you guys are cookin'.
is your vote serious?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:14 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 78, hayatoBL wrote:That’s a lot of players. I’m used to play in a 9-player setup. This is really something else.

Interactions between RCow, ICE and MME seems to be the main focus. I dislike how RCow gives reasons on why pieguy might be scum, then vote for Ice.
In post 28, RadiantCowbells wrote:

Pie claimed three scumreads in the reads list. Two of them were OMGUSes, whatever. I do that in RVS.

One of them wasn't, and was on IceNinja. This suggests a legitimate scumread, which would be the one worthy of a vote, and yet the vote went on to one of the random people

That doesn't add up.
I don’t like this post either.
In post 22, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 19, My Milked Eek wrote:Pie is his partner btw.
That associative tell was the reason I placed that vote.
@RCow
Why is the vote on Ice but not on Pie, who is according to your theory bussing her scum partner?

VOTE: RadiantCowbells

@Ice
Why is Annie(RCow) obvtown?
Live outside US. Post normally around this hour. May vary.
Pie made a weird associative tell with IceNinja, which is only meaningful if both are scum.

Therefore, I can comfortably vote either.

Voting Pieguyn would put him on alert and make it harder to get tells from him. Voting IceNinja allows me to gauge Pie's reaction without risking him shutting down, which is a common town reaction to D1 pressure.
In post 95, pieguyn wrote:I feel like walling \o/
In post 17, RadiantCowbells wrote:Actually, this isn't random.

VOTE: IceNinja
scum
vote: RC

In post 18, My Milked Eek wrote:Yeah, I agree.

Unvote. Vote: ICEninja

Who's annie btw? And could we have the hydra sign their posts?
also scum, but would both scum really have done this at the same time? idk @_@
never mind probably town

Are you town?

explain plz
if not plz tell me how confident you are in this read

@TV:
can you give me your first thoughts on ICE?
are you

town

@GIF:
what do you think of my reads list?
In post 49, ICEninja wrote:Well I've been frustrated at the site being down so much, if that's what you mean.

I'm also suspicious of a player who claims to see parallels between this game and the early part of my last game, without knowing anything at all about my town play.
uuu I hate this
you're actively discrediting him by saying he knows nothing at all about your town play. why would you be doing this? for all you know he could have meta'd you while you weren't looking. I'd think a town player who's getting accused for no reason at all would be a bit more interested in knowing what said read is instead of discrediting 0.0
is your vote serious?
And there you go, absolutely awful reaction.

VOTE: Pieguyn
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:16 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Pie/Ninja are scum together with an unknown third.
Mephistopheles
Mephistopheles
Townie
Mephistopheles
Townie
Townie

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:45 am

Post by Mephistopheles »

RadiantCowbells wrote:Pie made a weird associative tell with IceNinja, which is only meaningful if both are scum.
Is this associative tell what you pointed out about the scum list? If so, why is that only meaningful if both are scum?
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:46 am

Post by Remembrance »

@SoS, what do you think about the section where Pieguyn addresses Iceninja?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”