Karlos4 (L-1):
vonflare | TeedyKay | Surye | SalmonellaDreams
Huateasa (L-3):
Thor665 | Ulysses96
TeedyKay (L-4):
Karlos4

Not Voting:
awesomeusername

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.

The deadline is Janurary 19, 3:30 PM EST.
Countdown: (expired on 2014-01-19 15:30:00)

Hey guys. I'm gonna be on V/LA until 20th, so until then, my backup mod Cabd will take over this game. Be nice to him!
Last edited by GuyInFreezer on Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
awesomeusername
awesomeusername
Goon
awesomeusername
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:46 am

Post by awesomeusername »

In post 335, Thor665 wrote:
In post 331, awesomeusername wrote:I still think the interpretation of vonflare's post isn't central to her argument, but if you're right, that's rather telling. Let me go reread stuff. I'll get back to you later tonight.
If it's not central to her case on me (which was - pushing VonFlare who I should have "known" was town) then I have no idea what is.
The point of huateasa bringing up an interpretation of vonflare in the first part of post was to say that you shouldn't have been scum-reading vonflare. You've already said you weren't scum-reading vonflare, so that part of the argument isn't disputed. Hence I think it's not central.
In post 335, Thor665 wrote:
In post 331, awesomeusername wrote:@Thor, 311: So you're saying that hua's argument involves her ignoring the post she's attacking?
Ignoring the response of the victim of the primary issues of her case to the post she's attacking which is about said victim - yes.
I see what you're talking about, though. Reading selectively… I can't argue with that. That's the evidence of scum motivation I've been looking for.

UNVOTE: Surye
VOTE: huateasa

Surye and Karlos, you are by no means off the hook. Matter of fact, I'd probably still be voting Surye if I thought it would do anything.

@hua: Anything to say about the accusation of selective reading?
Ulysses96
Ulysses96
Townie
Ulysses96
Townie
Townie

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:48 am

Post by Ulysses96 »

In post 348, Karlos4 wrote:@Teedy and Sarmonella In my opinion every townie counts, and even if there are some roles that are more important than others we should think wisely before just killing a townie to narrow votes down.
I jumped on the hua wagon as I had the deadline in mind and wanted to proceed things and cause so many people were voting against him/her. If he was scum it would of been great. If not it would have at least narrowed our choices down
Scumdar is pinging, i think you just blatently contradicted yourself. Correct me if im wrong but did you basically just say its a bad thing to kill townie to narrow choices down but its also a good thing to kill a townie if it means narrowing choices down?

However i do agree with you that it does help to narrow things down, scum are rarely lynched Day 1 anyway so we shouldnt be TOO worried if whoever we lynch flips town.
SalmonellaDreams
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by SalmonellaDreams »

VOTE: Hua

L-1
TeedyKay
TeedyKay
Goon
TeedyKay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:55 pm

Post by TeedyKay »

In post 352, Ulysses96 wrote:
In post 348, Karlos4 wrote:@Teedy and Sarmonella In my opinion every townie counts, and even if there are some roles that are more important than others we should think wisely before just killing a townie to narrow votes down.
I jumped on the hua wagon as I had the deadline in mind and wanted to proceed things and cause so many people were voting against him/her. If he was scum it would of been great. If not it would have at least narrowed our choices down
Scumdar is pinging, i think you just blatently contradicted yourself. Correct me if im wrong but did you basically just say its a bad thing to kill townie to narrow choices down but its also a good thing to kill a townie if it means narrowing choices down?
I'm glad someone else posted this, I may very well have been accused of mind reading again.
In post 348, Karlos4 wrote:It seems to me that he is always around the corner. Always there but never raising attention. And it was like he had everything laid out for him as soon as I accused him, as if he spent a lot of time thinking of a good excuse, but which also can be seen as a townie read.
Why do you think I had everything 'laid out for me'?

Because I personally find justifying my actions as relatively easy ... because they are truthful.

So it's been well over 24 hours and after actively asking you to pose questions to me, after asking you to actually form a wagon on me rather than a flimsy vote and after:
In post 329, Karlos4 wrote:Dont kill me. I will explain reasons tomorrow. It is just so laborious to type them and I have to sleep now.
You've not REALLy added anything of substance have you?

Are you going to partake in discussion at all regards the wagon on you, or are you just going to attempt a weak deflect elsewhere? Care to respond in any form of detail to #319?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:12 pm

Post by Cabd »

Backup Mod's Egopost, checking in to say hi and whatnot. Giffy is taking a trip soon so you lot will be stuck with me a few days.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Karlos4
Karlos4
Townie
Karlos4
Townie
Townie

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:26 am

Post by Karlos4 »

However i do agree with you that it does help to narrow things down, scum are rarely lynched Day 1 anyway so we shouldnt be TOO worried if whoever we lynch flips town.
No, you got it wrong. I specifically wrote: I was playing nooby before (still am, but not so bad ^^), and that it wasnt the right thing to do and vote Hua.
Karlos4
Karlos4
Townie
Karlos4
Townie
Townie

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:39 am

Post by Karlos4 »

I jumped on the hua wagon as I had the deadline in mind and wanted to proceed things and cause so many people were voting against him/her. If he was scum it would of been great. If not it would have at least narrowed our choices down obviously and give us more sprcific material to work with.
I was impatient and playing nooby.
Just wanting to finally proceed as I am used to debatting 10 minutes max over one round in reallife. Playing online is something so very new to me, and I am not used to it, thats why I did post suspicious things and jumped onto huas wagon which I regret in retroperspective.

Now I have the question to you all what you think of Teedy...?
Just left the highlighted part out of the quote, that mention me playing wrong!
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:55 am

Post by vonflare »

Ya. What the heck are you doing Karlos? contradicting yourself everywhere.

karlos said both of these things IN THE SAME POST:
"In my opinion every townie counts, and even if there are some roles that are more important than others we should think wisely before just killing a townie to narrow votes down"
AND
"If not it would have at least narrowed our choices down"
So... what.... are you saying?
In post 353, SalmonellaDreams wrote:VOTE: Hua

L-1
So you do not find Karlos's complete contradiction of himself in the same post a little bit suspicious? because you unvoted karlos to vote hua. just saying.
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
Karlos4
Karlos4
Townie
Karlos4
Townie
Townie

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:11 am

Post by Karlos4 »

In post 358, vonflare wrote:

Ya. What the heck are you doing Karlos? contradicting yourself everywhere.

karlos said both of these things IN THE SAME POST:
"In my opinion every townie counts, and even if there are some roles that are more important than others we should think wisely before just killing a townie to narrow votes down"
AND
"If not it would have at least narrowed our choices down"
So... what.... are you saying?
In post 353, SalmonellaDreams wrote:VOTE: Hua

L-1
So you do not find Karlos's complete contradiction of himself in the same post a little bit suspicious? because you unvoted karlos to vote hua. just saying.
Man, how bout you read the post, that I posted above yours!?
Karlos4
Karlos4
Townie
Karlos4
Townie
Townie

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:30 am

Post by Karlos4 »

@Teedy I voted for you, because I wanted to see some reaction from you. I couldnt analyze you at all, I didnt know what to think of you. Thats why I attacked you, trying to provoke some defense from you. UNVOTE: TeedyKay As I got a town read from your response. Everything was plausible. I had to start somewhere, so I went with you.

My next question to everyone is: What is your opinion on post 265? Only SD has really mentioned it and it seems logical and good to follow. This question goes to everyone, so pls just state your opinion about it shortly here. I am trying to look for scum, and I do NOT believe that Hua is one and me obviously, we are voting on the wrong people. Lets get some more insight about other people.
Ulysses96
Ulysses96
Townie
Ulysses96
Townie
Townie

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:29 am

Post by Ulysses96 »

No, you got it wrong. I specifically wrote: I was playing nooby before (still am, but not so bad ^^), and that it wasnt the right thing to do and vote Hua.
I didnt ask if you thought it was right to vote Hua, i asked why you contradicted yourself.
My next question to everyone is: What is your opinion on post 265? Only SD has really mentioned it and it seems logical and good to follow. This question goes to everyone, so pls just state your opinion about it shortly here. I am trying to look for scum, and I do NOT believe that Hua is one and me obviously, we are voting on the wrong people. Lets get some more insight about other people.
And here i believe you have just done it again, you ask us to comment on a post from Hua, yet you say he is not scum and we're looking at the wrong people.

Infact by the amount you keep trying to convince us Hua isnt scum, it looks like you're just trying to save your fellow scum buddy. A scummy person trying to tell everyone that another scummy person isnt actually scum.

UNVOTE

Im very ready to hammer.
Ulysses96
Ulysses96
Townie
Ulysses96
Townie
Townie

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:37 am

Post by Ulysses96 »

@Vonflare they havent posted anything in such a long time. I cant even seem to find their last posts. As soon as I get to use a computer I will take a look at their posts. I dont believe in my forementioned accusation of you and Sardella... Since then both of them havent contributed anything to this forum, so I am quite clueless. Lets see... As they are not helping us it wouldnt be a big as a loss if they get killed and maybe one of them is scum, if not it will help us narrow down anyways,
In my opinion every townie counts, and even if there are some roles that are more important than others we should think wisely before just killing a townie to narrow votes down.
Looking back, i see you have contradicted yourself in the same subject TWICE.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:13 am

Post by vonflare »

If karlos's posts contradict each other, and ONE POST contradicts ITSELF, that is ridiculously scummy.

He can't seem to get his facts straight. and can't even stay on the topic.

so, karlos, I have a question: Is killing a townie just to narrow things down/for analasys good? or bad? because you have said BOTH. MANY TIMES.
IN THE SAME POST!
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:15 am

Post by Surye »

In post 363, vonflare wrote:If karlos's posts contradict each other, and ONE POST contradicts ITSELF, that is ridiculously scummy.

He can't seem to get his facts straight. and can't even stay on the topic.

so, karlos, I have a question: Is killing a townie just to narrow things down/for analasys good? or bad? because you have said BOTH. MANY TIMES.
IN THE SAME POST!
It seems to vary depending on who is the one at risk of being killed which can be quite telling.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:16 am

Post by vonflare »

oh, and ulysees, karlos isn't at L-1 anymore, I believe, after salmon unvoted him. so your vote would put him at L-1. not hammer.

and surye, what does that even mean?
It seems to vary depending on who is the one at risk of being killed which can be quite telling.
so what is it telling YOU?
Karlos4
Karlos4
Townie
Karlos4
Townie
Townie

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:31 am

Post by Karlos4 »

Ulysses, Ulysses, Ulysses... Are you really THAT ignorant? Dont you get it? I have wrote this like 5 times at least!
Now listen carefully, so I dont have to repeat myself: I was playing the game WRONG... I voted Hua for the wrong intentions! (Impatient, Narrowing our choices down). Now in retroperspective I told you, that that was me playing noobishly and not good. Now, that I am playing at least better, I know its not a reason to lynch somebody, cause one doesnt want to wait and to narrow the choices down!
Check out *357. Try actually understanding my posts, and not just pick out the quotes, that suit you. I specifically wrote: "I was playing impatient and nooby. Now I know how to play it right."

Now to your second accusation, that was also based on something ENTIRELY wrong. Again you misinterpreted me COMPLETELY. I wrote:
"My next question to everyone is: What is your opinion on post 265? Only SD has really mentioned it and it seems logical and good to follow. This question goes to everyone, so pls just state your opinion about it shortly here. I am trying to look for scum, and I do NOT believe that Hua is one and me obviously, we are voting on the wrong people. Lets get some more insight about other people."
I was actually questioning SDs allegiance. That was Huas accusation post against SD. Why would Hua accuse himself!? And after I write: "I do not believe Hua is one"(Scum) Why do you think that I am accusing Hua???
You are acting over the top weird, just like Vonflare, just looking for ANY excuse to hammer on to me. Make your posts at least logical!
I posted that post, because I want people to turn away from Hua and me, as I believe that Hua (and me as well) are Town. Now I am revising accusations against the third guy, that got accused, SD. And I am asking you guys, what do you think of that accusation against SD and his response, the immediate post after that. Is it justified enogh to go against SD?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:03 am

Post by Surye »

In post 365, vonflare wrote:oh, and ulysees, karlos isn't at L-1 anymore, I believe, after salmon unvoted him. so your vote would put him at L-1. not hammer.

and surye, what does that even mean?
so what is it telling YOU?
That he is being disingenuous.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:09 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 342, TeedyKay wrote:
In post 341, Thor665 wrote:@Teedy - no

And, as for 340 - are you accusing him of fake crumbing a PR and then not claiming a PR now? Because...whut?
No
Then what were you trying to say in 340?
In post 346, SalmonellaDreams wrote:we have four days left and I don't think either of those wagons will get any further at the moment, plus any information from a lynch would certainly help. Isn't that why you declared intent?
I declared intent to force a claim and kickstart conversation.
Since Karlos had laid the groundwork for a fake claim but didn't do ti, i have to admit, despite how bad everything he says sounds, that I'm leaning town on him. It's not a great read but that's my take on it. I suppose maybe the scum team is just two newbs...but even then I'd sort of expect him to, y'know, after thinking to hint at it to actually go through with it if he thought lynch was the alternative.
In post 351, awesomeusername wrote:The point of huateasa bringing up an interpretation of vonflare in the first part of post was to say that you shouldn't have been scum-reading vonflare. You've already said you weren't scum-reading vonflare, so that part of the argument isn't disputed. Hence I think it's not central.
His reason for why I shouldn't have been scum reading Von is because she made up an incorrect answer to explain Von's actions, and ignored that the action I questioned...deserved to be questioned, as Von admitted his error and even changed his vote after I did so. Hua does not even accept that there was an error on Von's part, and that's part of her issue with me questioning it (even calling my question 'rhetorical' when, by asking it, I was able to bring to Von's attention his error and allow him to clarify). That's my issue with this, and that's why I was curious why you are okay with it.

I think Karlos is probably town.
I'm actually debating on Hua, but my town vibe with her has to do with her vote placement and not her play. i find her play and logic scummy, I find her willingness to not pursue Karlos to be townish (though, I dunno, maybe I'm really off and they're both scum...ehhh) I do think Hua remains a functional lynch at this stage.
If Hua is town, then I tend to look askance at Teedy, Surye, and Ulyssess...and....maybe in that order. i dunno, maybe flip Teedy and Surye? These three are the rather casual ones who have felt comfortable with the flow of the day overall and not like they're worried about stuff, which is pretty classic scum play if only town is being wagoned (and with a Hua = town I strengthen my town on Karlos, I'll admit, which is where this is all coming from)
Ulyssess has at least felt consistent, which is why I put him on the low end. Teedy is clearly a player with some experience, but is (in my opinion) intentionally sidelining himself and avoiding commenting on stuff, which really curls my toes, and he is setting up stuff and tearing at town reads, which feels scummy to me.
Surye it's mostly just that he's...there. I don't really get any town vibe from anything he says, I don't think if you offered me $1,000 I could functionally explain any of his reads clearly, and yet he's still here and still posting and not lurking, and that makes me take issue with him.
If Awesome is scum he has totally fooled me with his play today, barring new info I hold that read rock solid.
Kind of the same with VonFlare. i hate his play and find it panicked and paranoid...but that is a pretty normal town mindset.
Salmonella is a more relaxed town read of mine, but remains a town read and I would not lynch him tomorrow for any reason short of a cop investigation or something.

I support lynching Hua.
Though I'd like to get a claim.
I'd like to get it soon too. As you can see with the Karlos situation, that wagon broke down after the claim, and that's why you don't want to hold off claims till there is no time to discuss them.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:31 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 366, Karlos4 wrote:Narrowing our choices down
Listen, karlos. the issue here is you keep contradicting yourself. you just did it again in that post. You keep switching back and forth between "lynch town is always bad" and "lynch town is ok it provides information and narrows down choices"

It just seems like you are switching back and forth between the 2 statements whenever it suits you.

That is very scummy.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:38 am

Post by vonflare »

Since Karlos had laid the groundwork for a fake claim but didn't do ti, i have to admit, despite how bad everything he says sounds, that I'm leaning town on him. It's not a great read but that's my take on it.
I thought about that too. But is it not possible (in fact, quite likely), that karlos, being a newbie, and not the bast with grammar (to his own admission) would not even have realized that he set the groundwork for a fakeclaim, and would have instead thought of the risk of a counterclaim, which would mean instant lynch if the counter came from someone reliable, like thor or awesomeusername.

I think he instead went with the low-risk claim of VT, hoping to dissolve the wagon and deflect attention with his conflicting logic. We need another voter, because uselees threatened to hammer him at L-2, which doesn't really work.
Karlos4
Karlos4
Townie
Karlos4
Townie
Townie

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:18 am

Post by Karlos4 »

In post 370, vonflare wrote:
Since Karlos had laid the groundwork for a fake claim but didn't do ti, i have to admit, despite how bad everything he says sounds, that I'm leaning town on him. It's not a great read but that's my take on it.
I thought about that too. But is it not possible (in fact, quite likely), that karlos, being a newbie, and not the bast with grammar (to his own admission) would not even have realized that he set the groundwork for a fakeclaim, and would have instead thought of the risk of a counterclaim, which would mean instant lynch if the counter came from someone reliable, like thor or awesomeusername.

I think he instead went with the low-risk claim of VT, hoping to dissolve the wagon and deflect attention with his conflicting logic. We need another voter, because uselees threatened to hammer him at L-2, which doesn't really work.

How about you actually quote the whole post and not just that teeny tiny sentence. Then it would actually make sense. -.- I am sick of repeating myself. I wrote that before, I was plaing noobish and using that as an argument, NOW NOT ANYMORE. Stop trying to get at me with contradictions that didnt take place and that I didnt use.
As for my grammar, it is fas good as anyones grammar in this forum. And I am perfectly aware of my actions. -.-
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:57 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 370, vonflare wrote:I thought about that too. But is it not possible (in fact, quite likely), that karlos, being a newbie, and not the bast with grammar (to his own admission) would not even have realized that he set the groundwork for a fakeclaim, and would have instead thought of the risk of a counterclaim, which would mean instant lynch if the counter came from someone reliable, like thor or awesomeusername.
That is certainly a possibility.

But, at that stage, wouldn't a counterclaim be good for the scum team because then they'd know who a PR was? And if no counterclaim then he gets to live. So, that's 50% good for scum and 50% get to live, versus 50% lynch or 50% manage to live off a VT claim. I don't see what makes the second one any safer for him to do. Clarify?
Karlos4
Karlos4
Townie
Karlos4
Townie
Townie

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:02 am

Post by Karlos4 »

In post 372, Thor665 wrote:
In post 370, vonflare wrote:I thought about that too. But is it not possible (in fact, quite likely), that karlos, being a newbie, and not the bast with grammar (to his own admission) would not even have realized that he set the groundwork for a fakeclaim, and would have instead thought of the risk of a counterclaim, which would mean instant lynch if the counter came from someone reliable, like thor or awesomeusername.
That is certainly a possibility.

But, at that stage, wouldn't a counterclaim be good for the scum team because then they'd know who a PR was? And if no counterclaim then he gets to live. So, that's 50% good for scum and 50% get to live, versus 50% lynch or 50% manage to live off a VT claim. I don't see what makes the second one any safer for him to do. Clarify?
Pls tell me. When did I ever stood out in terms of bad grammar!?
Ulysses96
Ulysses96
Townie
Ulysses96
Townie
Townie

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:06 am

Post by Ulysses96 »

In post 371, Karlos4 wrote:
In post 370, vonflare wrote:

How about you actually quote the whole post and not just that teeny tiny sentence. Then it would actually make sense. -.- I am sick of repeating myself. I wrote that before, I was plaing noobish and using that as an argument, NOW NOT ANYMORE. Stop trying to get at me with contradictions that didnt take place and that I didnt use.
As for my grammar, it is fas good as anyones grammar in this forum. And I am perfectly aware of my actions. -.-
Well considering multiple other players have noticed your contradictions, im pretty sure they took place. And the reason we're not quoting the whole posts is because we only need to quote the lines we're making a case out of.

And you have still not justified your contradictions, you said it was okay to lynch a townie because it would narrow votes down, then you claim you said this because you were playing noobishly and it isnt wise to lynch a townie to narrow votes, but then in the same post you again implied that it was a good thing because it narrows votes.
Now to your second accusation, that was also based on something ENTIRELY wrong. Again you misinterpreted me COMPLETELY. I wrote:
"My next question to everyone is: What is your opinion on post 265? Only SD has really mentioned it and it seems logical and good to follow. This question goes to everyone, so pls just state your opinion about it shortly here. I am trying to look for scum, and I do NOT believe that Hua is one and me obviously, we are voting on the wrong people. Lets get some more insight about other people."
I was actually questioning SDs allegiance. That was Huas accusation post against SD. Why would Hua accuse himself!? And after I write: "I do not believe Hua is one"(Scum) Why do you think that I am accusing Hua???
You are acting over the top weird, just like Vonflare, just looking for ANY excuse to hammer on to me. Make your posts at least logical!
I posted that post, because I want people to turn away from Hua and me, as I believe that Hua (and me as well) are Town.
Okay i see what you mean about that one. However, as multiple players have said (including myself) you seem much more interested in trying to draw attention away from yourself, rather than actually defending the accusations.

Also im not looking for any excuse to hammer onto you, like i said much earlier; i see something that looks scummy, i will point it out. And how are my posts not logical? My accusations against you make perfect sense.

Now am i to believe you think a town lynch is okay because it narrows our votes down? If that is the case why are you so worried about yourself getting lynched considering you're claim as vanilla townie? By you're logic, since you're L-2 and are acting the scummiest, you shouldnt mind getting lynched if it allows town to narrow things down.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”