zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

that's not ad hom (you clearly don't know what ad hom is so don't use the term), it's called an insult

ad hom would be me insulting him rather than addressing his points
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:37 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

ahahhaah
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:44 am

Post by Garmr »

I played with muffin once before and I don't really see a difference between this game and the game he was town in. Also I don't really see why the main case on muffin is holding up as well it is right now. I don't really understand it.
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:59 pm

Post by Kovara »

In post 221, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:what do you think you accomplish with your posts above? you're arguing with someone who thinks you're scum and will almost certainly not change his mind. You're not stupid enough to not realize this.

So the only real intent you can have in making this drawn out bullets for bullets/points for points argument with him is to frustrate outside readers and create apathy towards you and he, so that people fall off your lynch wagon. Very common scum strategy, but very obvious.

Besides, you also stooped to asking "why me" which is death anyway, so.
This, is what I agree with.
I am
king
of the pridelands, hear me ROAR!
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:19 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 221, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:what do you think you accomplish with your posts above? you're arguing with someone who thinks you're scum and will almost certainly not change his mind. You're not stupid enough to not realize this.

So the only real intent you can have in making this drawn out bullets for bullets/points for points argument with him is to frustrate outside readers and create apathy towards you and he, so that people fall off your lynch wagon. Very common scum strategy, but very obvious.

Thank you love. This summarized it with about 900% less anger than I was feeling.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:14 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

kovara wrote:This, is what I agree with.
what specifically do you agree with?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:55 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 328, Kovara wrote:

This, is what I agree with.
This makes me even more wary of the muffin wagon.
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:42 pm

Post by Kovara »

In post 330, zMuffinMan wrote:
kovara wrote:This, is what I agree with.
what specifically do you agree with?
Everything except the last phrase, though I resonate a whole lot more with the first sentence than anything else there. It makes sense, and it gives a little bit of what your mindset could be but that's pretty much it.

it's weak, though and there is quite a bit of burden of proficiency, though it is still a whole lot better than what grey has given. I'm not going to join your wagon, as I'm much more interested in my scum-spects, and what sho's would have to say when he come back from interrogation (if he comes back at all)

and, there is the fact that the only people that I like are LLD and Grey. everyone else is super duper sketchy
In post 324, PrivateI wrote:
In post 319, zMuffinMan wrote:are you actually retarded?
Just don't...do your ad hom attacks as much as you want, (and believe me, they have been noted) but leave that crap out of this game.
Grey has actually been Ad homming the entire game.
I am
king
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:18 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

kovara wrote:It makes sense, and it gives a little bit of what your mindset could be but that's pretty much it
i write posts assuming other people outside of the person i'm directing them at will read them. so a lot of my posts directed at greyice aren't so much for the purpose of convincing him he's wrong (that was my initial goal, but i gave up on that when i realised he didn't care about any answers i gave and wasn't evaluating my responses in any reasonable way) but for the purpose of showing others why his arguments are so obviously flawed.

when someone is leveling accusations at me that i know are bullshit, i first try to convince them that they're wrong, and failing that i move on to demonstrating why their points are bullshit. LLD's main issue with me seems to be based on playstyle. *shrug*
kovara wrote:and, there is the fact that the only people that I like are LLD and Grey. everyone else is super duper sketchy
what do you like about them?
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:55 pm

Post by Kovara »

I dunno, I just do. I mean, just because they are mean and scary looking doesn't mean they are bad guys.

hahahafuck noone else outside (this game?) needs to know

Mod: delete the slip please
I am
king
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:59 pm

Post by Garmr »

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5698722#p5698722]post 334[/url], Ms Marangal wrote:I dunno, I just do. I mean, just because they are mean and scary looking doesn't mean they are bad guys.
You mean this slip.
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:03 pm

Post by Kovara »

noshutup :/
I am
king
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:15 am

Post by MTD »

In post 291, GreyICE wrote:
In post 289, MTD wrote:WTF? In 164 you "start" talking to me, I answer in my next post, you
never talk to me again
. How is that muffin's fault?
Also It is just stupid to attack muffin for making noise, when basically all he has done is answer to you.
Because the next few pages are nothing but MUFFIN BULLSHIT.

As for him answering me

Actually

I'm curious

MTD, why don't you summarize all of his answers to me. Do tell me how many original answers he comes up with.
Ok, this now.

NO, it is because the next pages are
you
wildly accusing him and him answering to it. It was entirely
your
choice not to follow up on it.

Ok, as I do this, you do me a favor and summarize your original arguments for him being scum k?
still the same old MTD
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:32 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 338, MTD wrote:Ok, as I do this, you do me a favor and summarize your original arguments for him being scum k?
I summarized it for Shos.

Guyett replaces in. I summarize it for Guyett.

Now you want a summary. I mean why? Go find one of the other summaries. Use LLD's summary, she hit the key points. There's literally no point to another summary.

What is the point of asking for a summary, MTD?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:52 am

Post by MTD »

In post 339, GreyICE wrote:
In post 338, MTD wrote:Ok, as I do this, you do me a favor and summarize your original arguments for him being scum k?
I summarized it for Shos.

Guyett replaces in. I summarize it for Guyett.

Now you want a summary. I mean why? Go find one of the other summaries. Use LLD's summary, she hit the key points. There's literally no point to another summary.

What is the point of asking for a summary, MTD?
I missed the one for guyett, but after reading it let me rephrase: Do me a favor and summarize your original arguments for him being scum, that are not either already explained in a way that makes them non-alignment indicative(1.) or misreps/made-up(2.,4.), k?
That leaves only 3. for me, which I still don't really see as a scumtell, for once because I had a similar thought at that point (not that you were lyncher but maybe some kind of jester).
still the same old MTD
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:10 am

Post by GreyICE »

No, MTD. You've made it brutally clear you will consider nothing I've said. Despite stating you have no town read on Muffin, you have shown up here for two purposes. One is to dump a useless vote on Kovara when I pointed out you were voting Muffin despite defending him. The other is to brutally attack me, and me alone, every time the Muffin wagon seems to move forward.

You can't even answer simple, basic questions. All you do is reiterate that you need a summary, and scumplain about how shitty the case is. Given your inability to answer simple, basic questions, or even give a good summary of why you believe Muffin is town, I have less than zero desire to interact with you.

If you can't even pretend to be reading what I'm writing and achieve the minimum level of human interaction I'd expect out of a potato, fuck off.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:27 am

Post by MTD »

Post 168: answer to #164: You call his post WIFOM, make a "synopsis" of it, he says you are misrepping him (IMO reightfully so)
169: answer to 161: You saying he is not producing content, him saying you don't either.
175: answer to 174: You saying the scum motivation behind his actions was to stop things from happening, avoiding to take stances and not contributing, him answering that this doesn't show scum motivation, that you are only attacking him for a single non-alignment indicative (due to him allegedly not having read the thread) post and calling you out for selectivity.
183: Answer to 180: You making a scumtell out of him accusing you of selectivity, him explaining that case again.
197: to no post in particular: Restating the case after you ignoring it in your previous posts.
205: reply to 199: well just read it, he is (rightfully) calling all of your points misreps
because they are
, also restating his point.
210: reply to 208: You jumping at another post of his, calling it a scumtell, him explaining the thought process. Also accusing you of tunneling and not scumhunting (again).
211: sitll@ 208: You saying he thought he is not immune to scumslips, him agreeing, also some WIFOM he calls out himself.
214: @213: You say me or Dessew are scum, he asks you questions about that. You ask him to make an analysis in case you are town, he does that. You ask him something that has been discussed in length before, he gives you the same answer, then points out this is a bastard game so he can't be sure voting there was pointless.
217: @216: you saying his wagon is all town, he says it's unlikely for scum to avoid it altogether if he is town, then some analysis on the other ones on the wagon. You stating your case on me, him tentatively agreeing but questioning the possible scum motivation. You ask him about possible scum reaction to the police faction, him saying he doesn't think they are necessarily town and also that he wouldn't do what he has done, because of no profit for scum.
218: still @216: You restate you find it suspicious he "hunts" for third party, he restates his answer.
230: @231: see above
234: @232: see above
242: probably @241: again attacking your "scumtell"
252: @243: You say he was answering for shos, he points out he didn't but you didn't answer the question.
254: @250: You lay out your "case" on him, he attacks it, saying your points(links) are wrong/misreps (they were), asking how they were what you said they were (to which you didn't answer), then see above.
255: @253: You going back on 252 insisting he was interrupting you (
for no reason
), him again explaining how he didn't.

That should be enough for now, still don't know why you needed me to do this except solidifying my scumread on you.
Seriously, you are forcing me to focus on muffin when considering you, because for the biggest part of the game you only talked to/about him, that sucks.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:29 am

Post by MTD »

In post 341, GreyICE wrote:No, MTD. You've made it brutally clear you will consider nothing I've said. Despite stating you have no town read on Muffin, you have shown up here for two purposes. One is to dump a useless vote on Kovara when I pointed out you were voting Muffin despite defending him. The other is to brutally attack me, and me alone, every time the Muffin wagon seems to move forward.

You can't even answer simple, basic questions. All you do is reiterate that you need a summary, and scumplain about how shitty the case is. Given your inability to answer simple, basic questions, or even give a good summary of why you believe Muffin is town, I have less than zero desire to interact with you.

If you can't even pretend to be reading what I'm writing and achieve the minimum level of human interaction I'd expect out of a potato, fuck off.
I am not gonna answer to this, everyone with a brain can see this is stupid, at least if they have read the thread.
My vote will stay on you., now to talk to the rest.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:35 am

Post by MTD »

In post 332, Kovara wrote:
and, there is the fact that the only people that I like are LLD and Grey. everyone else is super duper sketchyIn post 324, PrivateI wrote:In post 319, zMuffinMan wrote:are you actually retarded?Just don't...do your ad hom attacks as much as you want, (and believe me, they have been noted) but leave that crap out of this game.
Grey has actually been Ad homming the entire game.
So why do you like him?
still the same old MTD
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:35 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 343, MTD wrote:I am not gonna answer to this, everyone with a brain can see this is stupid, at least if they have read the thread.
My vote will stay on you., now to talk to the rest.
Good for you. I appreciate a small bit of honesty out of you for once. It's rather refreshing.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:38 am

Post by MTD »

@LLD: This:

Is actually the best case on Muffin I've seen in this game, but still it isn't conclusive IMO, after rereading I think the same could be said about Grey, and even better so.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:41 am

Post by MTD »

@ Garmr: Do you still think Kovara is scum?
You said you don't agree with the Muffin wagon, if the reasons for it are bad, what about those willing to hop on it?
still the same old MTD
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:03 am

Post by Guyett »

read the thread

VOTE: greyice

is terrible
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:04 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 348, Guyett wrote:read the thread

VOTE: greyice

is terrible
*blink*

The hell?

That's right before you voted for muffin in the first place.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:05 am

Post by Guyett »

I haven't voted for anyone before that vote. NS had. I hadn't read the thread.
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”