Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:41 am

Post by Guyett »

UNVOTE:
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:42 am

Post by Kovara »

In post 423, Guyett wrote:Basically I disagreed with the read list from the start of the post. It looked shitty and lazy. Kovara case is actually quite good

what?
I am
king
of the pridelands, hear me ROAR!
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:43 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 420, shos wrote:Starting from post 407, i have no idea wtf is wrong with you two.

Chull the fuck down now,mkay?
In 406 guyette said that the reasons for peiple being scum as proposed by garmr is shit. Continue from over there please.

Garnr, explain why your reasons are not shit.
Gyette, explain whybthey are.

Be civil you two. You're past age 3
My reasons aren't shit because they are fact.

dessew
my reason on dessew
In post 273, Dessew wrote:I have just skimmed the new posts, will make more serios efforts tomorrow. jsyk
@Muffin: I think that Greyice's third party tell makes sense in general, you cannot doubt it. From Greyice's posts I'm inclined to believe that it can be used more excessively than one might suppose just like the amished (do I spell it correctly?) tell (as opposed to tells that could make sense but are absolutely useless thus they're no tells, for instance lurking.) I also like the points of Lambdadelta's, that your walls are demotivating and she didn't use these exact words, but you're more interested in your lynch than anything else, as you're mainly trying to convince one of scumreads that you're town.
VOTE: zMuffinMan
It's L-1!

L-1!

Ahoi Guyett!
This post here reeks of scum. Grey ice third party tell is that of a mad man he trying to over explain his reasons to vote and his just copying the read wouldn't care If I see him. Being interested in yourself really in it's a scum sign and demotivating walls aren't only exclusive
In post 236, Dessew wrote:The wagon on Muffin makes sense to me now, with these explanations both from Greyice and Lambdadelta told. I'm posting from my phone, and I won't look up the votes now, if it's L-1, consider this to be an
intent to hammer
. I still don't like Korava, but we have time for that.

Shos: have you tried unvoting?
This intent is also pretty bad He seems like he wants to rush through the day early.

Kovara-
is explained enough and the case is well detailed

Guyyet
Null it doesn't have to have a reasoning since I couldn't figure him out through lack of posts. I just felt like that post was really fucking anti town and to stupid for your average scum to admit.

LLD
It took her 3 days of being on the wagon to give any fucking reasoning to be on there. Three fucking days and even then it was beaten out of her.
In post 221, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
what do you think you accomplish with your posts above? you're arguing with someone who thinks you're scum and will almost certainly not change his mind. You're not stupid enough to not realize this.

So the only real intent you can have in making this drawn out bullets for bullets/points for points argument with him is to frustrate outside readers and create apathy towards you and he, so that people fall off your lynch wagon. Very common scum strategy, but very obvious.

Besides, you also stooped to asking "why me" which is death anyway, so.
Like wtf is this shit. He wants to fucking know why your voting him. Also grey's does the bullet point thing in 216 and she doesn't question that.

Private- That shifty jump on the wagon Is shit asking about post restrictions was meh a nullish thing but when.
In post 324, PrivateI wrote:
In post 319, zMuffinMan wrote:are you actually retarded?
Just don't...do your ad hom attacks as much as you want, (and believe me, they have been noted) but leave that crap out of this game.
This has already been noted by kov but this is probably the shitest reason to vote someone. Especially since grey ice was doing it himself and he seemed to have a town read on him.

I believe that all the scum except one were probably on the muffin wagon but it's pinpointing which ones is what's annoying me I have 3 null scum reads,A strong scum read and a couple of town reads (muffin,sho,MTD)

So right now I'm trying to find which one of my extra reads is the VI.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:45 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 424, Kovara wrote:can we please not bring out of game stuff in game?

I understand how close you are with mollie, Garmr, and I know how shitty it feels to go through the things she went through both games because I have been through that as well, but this is mafia and that shit happens. Bringing this stuff up like this is not only anti-town, but pretty bad ethics and dickish behavior. please stop
The last post was a sign of me dropping it and never bringing it up again.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:47 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 427, Garmr wrote:This post here reeks of scum. Grey ice third party tell is that of a mad man he trying to over explain his reasons to vote and his just copying the read wouldn't care If I see him. Being interested in yourself really
isn't
a scum sign and demotivating walls aren't only exclusive
to scum
fixed up the last bit a bit. Should really pay more attention to my spelling and grammar.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:48 am

Post by Guyett »

I prefer a Dessew wagon but I'll join on a kovara lynch
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:57 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 430, Guyett wrote:I prefer a Dessew wagon but I'll join on a kovara lynch
I could compromise for a dessew wagon over a mara one

and sorry I had to get it off my chest, knowing me it would of built up more and it would of came out a lot worse. Mollie's kinda really special to me we share everything.

VOTE: Dessew
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:59 am

Post by Guyett »

VOTE: dessew

L-1 and stuff
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:10 am

Post by Kovara »

UNVOTE:

I'll be back on in the morning to think things through
I am
king
of the pridelands, hear me ROAR!
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:10 am

Post by GreyICE »

Not that I don't find the sudden activity from certain people and the flash wagon fascinating

But wait for shos
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:20 am

Post by PrivateI »

In post 324, PrivateI wrote:
In post 319, zMuffinMan wrote:are you actually retarded?
Just don't...do your ad hom attacks as much as you want, (and believe me, they have been noted) but leave that crap out of this game.
I was referring primarily to your use of the word "retarded" at the time. There is literally no reason for that in this game, and I would ask you to just not in the future.

A whole lot has happened, especially in the last few hours. I should be back in a few myself to post my thoughts.
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:29 am

Post by MTD »

In post 434, GreyICE wrote:Not that I don't find the sudden activity from certain people and the flash wagon fascinating

But wait for shos
Agreed, we should hear what he wants to say first.
I don't really know about Dessew, he very conveniently jumped onto that muffin wagon, not contributing anything new but just reiterating arguments by LLD and Grey. OTOH there isn't much more I find to be scummy as there isn't much more from him at all.
still the same old MTD
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:33 am

Post by shos »

UNVOTE:

We can hammer after i speak up
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:40 am

Post by Dessew »

Ahoi!
Read the thread, most of the posts are just the same apathetic stuff about tje Muffin wagon, I cannot add much to that.
Kovara's #394 (I guess) isn't entirely true, I did give reasoning why I thougt she was scum and it still holds. Her attitude to the Muffin wagon doesn't make sense.
Guyett: so you prefer the wagon on me, althougj the only good case of Garmr's is about Kovara? I'd need some explanation here, just as why you are voting. The unlynchable stuff does matter, I don't get what you don't get about it.

Pedit: shos, right, what did they tell you?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:45 am

Post by shos »

Still on phone mate. I have a possibly long wall to post.

I will also assume i need to paraphrase sp ill wait for computerposting. 3-4 hours tops and im home

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:07 am

Post by Antihero »

Vote Count 1.6

Dessew - 3 (zMuffinMan, Garmr, Guyett)
GreyICE - 1 (MTD)
PrivateI - 1 (dopog)
zMuffinMan - 4 (GreyICE, LadyLambdadelta, PrivateI, Dessew)

Not Voting: Kovara, shos

6 to lynch. Deadline is in (expired on 2014-03-03 14:56:14).

I'm not sure what happened in an earlier game, but keep it out of here. Also, if you're going to curse, at least make it entertaining. "Cockmuncher"? Really? Come on Garmr, you could do better than that.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:43 am

Post by shos »

ALRIGHT
HERE WE GO MOMMA
post 5: I can't see why people think that muffin is scum. I need to investigate more about Greyice. hey bawyz, are you even playing in the game? do you, like, have role pms and alignments and stuff?
"yea
stupid little boy
shos we are obviously playing the game. now tell me who you think is the most good minded townie" - empking
*gives a name of someone who is not in the game*
lol
so is really really bad; it is a heapful of misreps in the form of taking X and making it superduperXtreme. I loath that
how did you know, greyice, that I am being interrogated by empking? the mod never said that.
Dessew is terribad for agreeing with somehting that is SO FREAKIN INSANE posted by greyice. I want to lynch Dessew(VOTE: Dessew btw) just because I fear that greyice is a jester or lyncher; dessew agrees and sheeps what seems to be the worst attack I've seen a player make (no offense greyice, if you'r'e really town, I *REAALLY* don't get your points and think you're wrong). seems like he's sheeping what looks like a possible viable mislynch.
is a superb posting example and one can definitely get behind the player who has posted that. that would be muffin. yes. your question, empking? ha.

*remark by myself about how one can go fuck himself with a chainsaw - a neat anecdote posted by greyice. just imagine a person, male or female, fucking himself with a chainsaw. LAWL*

MTD's posts are very good and well thought. namely, I liked his posts 290-291 very much, and can totally get behind this one as well.
MTD: why are you voting Greyice? do you think he is scum, rather than lyncher or jester? what do you think of the other peeps on Muffinwagon?
<<is not a part of the interrogation

oh and I thought about something and said it, and then I was told to make a statement by the police with its content:
How about we lynch NEITHER of the muffin/greyice pair; let's see what these peeps have to say about the rest of the game, get a grip on them from other angles as well. meanwhile, we can lynch Dessew, and who knows, one of them might even die at night! ^_^; so yeah,
FUCK THE
police are agreeing with me about this.

it is likely that they'll take one of the spammerz for questioning as well, to 1. shut them up 2. get a good read and discussion with them and 3. see how the thread evolves without a mouthful of {person}.

...that should be about it

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:44 am

Post by shos »

They also gave me a really cool power, I'm not sure if I want to be protected tonight. probably not

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:58 am

Post by GreyICE »

So you're voting Dessew because you think my "attack" is bad?

And apparently you haven't read the setup at all.
In post 441, shos wrote: how did you know, greyice, that I am being interrogated by empking? the mod never said that.
In post 2, shos wrote:
This Setup

Win Con
: You win when the all mafia players are removed from the game.
Activity Note: The Police Detectives, listed in the first post, can't post in the game thread but
they'll be calling people out of the thread for interrogation
. The person they call out can't post in the thread for 36 hours.
The Police Detectives don't count towards that "alive" population.[/quote]

And apparently neither has EMPKing, because he AGREED with this fucktarded assessment.

I mean this seriously shos: never call anyone bad at mafia ever again. Ever.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:58 am

Post by GreyICE »

Like you're in a glass house and you want the nickname "captain stonechucker"
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:01 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 431, Garmr wrote:
In post 430, Guyett wrote:I prefer a Dessew wagon but I'll join on a kovara lynch
I could compromise for a dessew wagon over a mara one

and sorry I had to get it off my chest, knowing me it would of built up more and it would of came out a lot worse. Mollie's kinda really special to me we share everything.

VOTE: Dessew
In post 432, Guyett wrote:VOTE: dessew

L-1 and stuff
If Dessew is scum, one of these two is a bus vote
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:02 am

Post by GreyICE »

Actually.

One of those two votes is probably scum anyway.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:06 am

Post by Guyett »

I doubt garmr is scum and I know I'm town so nope
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:09 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 447, Guyett wrote:I doubt garmr is scum and I know I'm town so nope
You'll excuse me

If that assurance

Means almost nothing
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:12 am

Post by Guyett »

Fine by me. You're prob town too, just very deluded.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”