Open 545: Nothing to Hide (Game over!! MAFIA WINS!!!)

vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:24 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 673, Aegor wrote:whoops
whats whoops?
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:28 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 674, vonflare wrote:Just realized. We lynch one of those 3 today, if they flip town, we lynch the other two.

If they flip scum, we lynch another one of the remaining two. if THEY flip town, we found the last scum. and if they flip scum, we win.

TOWN WINS! 2 CLUCH PLAYS IN A ROW!

(salmon knows what im talking about)
So who are we going to lynch first?

(obviously the people in that pool have no say in the matter)
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:33 am

Post by toolenduso »

Yeah so vonflare is scum. Let's take a look here:
In post 651, vonflare wrote: N1: Kaiveran: goes nowhere (so the VT claim is prob true)
N2: Anxiety: goes nowhere
N3: Albert B. Rampage: goes nowhere (dies)
Those are his claimed night results. Note that they are all safe for scum to fakeclaim -- Anxiety is dead and flipped VT, Albert is dead and flipped as somebody who tracker couldn't get a result on, and aegor is a claimed VT as of this post:
In post 617, Aegor wrote:I am VT. Havingfitz is next.
Vonflare says that Aegor is clear:
In post 620, vonflare wrote:Oh btw, Kaiveran-slot is telling the truth. I will explain after everyone claims.
...despite a negative tracker result not meaning that player isn't clear. Another inconsistency is here:
In post 137, vonflare wrote:BJC was scum! hahahahahaha.

VOTE: kaiveran
...so vonflare got a negative result on Kaiveran N1, then comes right out of the gate voting for Kaiveran D2, only to reverse his position during massclaim and say that the Kaiveran slot is clear? This does not compute.

Then fitz gets him to post his night actions, and when fitz reveals that he jailed vonflare N3:
In post 663, havingfitz wrote:I'm a jailkeeper.
N1 I kept no one.
N2 I kept Desperado.
N3 I kept Vonflare.

Unless I was RB'd last night (1:8 odds?)....it would appear Vonflare is lying about his N3 action.
...vonflare posts this:
In post 666, vonflare wrote:WAAT?

OMG I just checked. I was roleblocked last night. the PM was "there is nothing to report".

I thought that meant that ABR went nowhere, but now I understand. It meant I was roleblocked!

Fitz is conftown.

VOTE: salmonelladreams

I know, you prob don't believe me, watever. But when you lynch me, and I flip town tracker, You will know that fitz is conftown, so at least I played some purpose.

I should of realized that "there is nothing to report" meant roleblock.

:facepalm:

oh well.

that leaves SD, T S O, and Tool as my scumspects.

Personally, I think that the mod should have made it more clear that I was roleblocked in my PM.

any questions?

and BTW aegeor, take your vote off of fitz please. he is town.
...despite already having quoted how his results are supposed to be phrased here:
In post 655, vonflare wrote: 1) it was phrased like this:

"{playername} goes nowhere."
...which means he would have known what his PM would have looked like had he not gotten a result N3, had he actually been a tracker.

So basically, vonflare has backtracked multiple times on this claim, and now he's fake scumhunting in the hopes that attention gets diverted elsewhere.

VOTE: vonflare
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:45 am

Post by toolenduso »

In post 677, toolenduso wrote: ...despite a negative tracker result not meaning that player isn't clear. Another inconsistency is here:
*not meaning that player
is
clear.
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:55 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 677, toolenduso wrote:Yeah so vonflare is scum. Let's take a look here:
In post 651, vonflare wrote: N1: Kaiveran: goes nowhere (so the VT claim is prob true)
N2: Anxiety: goes nowhere
N3: Albert B. Rampage: goes nowhere (dies)
Those are his claimed night results. Note that they are all safe for scum to fakeclaim -- Anxiety is dead and flipped VT, Albert is dead and flipped as somebody who tracker couldn't get a result on, and aegor is a claimed VT as of this post:
In post 617, Aegor wrote:I am VT. Havingfitz is next.
Those are the results I got. Could you be saying this just because you are in the pool of people who are scum? I think so.
In post 677, toolenduso wrote:
Vonflare says that Aegor is clear:
In post 620, vonflare wrote:Oh btw, Kaiveran-slot is telling the truth. I will explain after everyone claims.
...despite a negative tracker result not meaning that player isn't clear. Another inconsistency is here:
In post 137, vonflare wrote:BJC was scum! hahahahahaha.

VOTE: kaiveran
...so vonflare got a negative result on Kaiveran N1, then comes right out of the gate voting for Kaiveran D2, only to reverse his position during massclaim and say that the Kaiveran slot is clear? This does not compute.
He didn't claim VT then. He could have been a goon who didn't preform the NK.
Then fitz gets him to post his night actions, and when fitz reveals that he jailed vonflare N3:
In post 663, havingfitz wrote:I'm a jailkeeper.
N1 I kept no one.
N2 I kept Desperado.
N3 I kept Vonflare.

Unless I was RB'd last night (1:8 odds?)....it would appear Vonflare is lying about his N3 action.
...vonflare posts this:
In post 666, vonflare wrote:WAAT?

OMG I just checked. I was roleblocked last night. the PM was "there is nothing to report".

I thought that meant that ABR went nowhere, but now I understand. It meant I was roleblocked!

Fitz is conftown.

VOTE: salmonelladreams

I know, you prob don't believe me, watever. But when you lynch me, and I flip town tracker, You will know that fitz is conftown, so at least I played some purpose.

I should of realized that "there is nothing to report" meant roleblock.

:facepalm:

oh well.

that leaves SD, T S O, and Tool as my scumspects.

Personally, I think that the mod should have made it more clear that I was roleblocked in my PM.

any questions?

and BTW aegeor, take your vote off of fitz please. he is town.
...despite already having quoted how his results are supposed to be phrased here:
In post 655, vonflare wrote: 1) it was phrased like this:

...which means he would have known what his PM would have looked like had he not gotten a result N3, had he actually been a tracker.
I didn't realize that the N3 track was different from the others untill I looked at them all at the same time. jeez, I already made that clear.
So basically, vonflare has backtracked multiple times on this claim, and now he's fake scumhunting in the hopes that attention gets diverted elsewhere.
incorrect. I have told the truth.

Please trust me guys.

and tool, lets wait until someone from outside the scumpool has something to say. because on the offchance you actually ARE a VT, I need your support.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:57 am

Post by vonflare »

BOOM I just realized: the VT in that pool knows he is a VT, so they need to vote for the other two in that pool, because to thet person (the VT) they are CONFIRMED SCUM!

VT out of salmon, tool, and TSO, vote for another one of those!
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:06 am

Post by T S O »

I have so many problems with vonflare right now. tool's pointed a lot of them out.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:07 am

Post by vonflare »

Lets see: there are 2 scum and 5 town left. If I am lynched today, and the NK suceeds (which it will, because they are going to target fitz) there will be 3 town and 2 scum left.

By that time I will have flipped tracker, and everyone will go along with my plan. If they lynch scum that day, they will need to lynch scum the next day too, or we loose. if either of those days are a town lynch, we loose. the first day will be a 2/3 shot of lynching scum, the second will be a 1/2 (because the pool is of 3 people). so
if I am lynched today, the town has a 1/3 chance of winning
(0.67*0.5).

Alternatively, if we go along with my plan, we have a
straight 100% chance
of winning.

This is so frustrating. Being right and having no one believe you, I mean.

As tool's signature says:
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right."
I'm right. and I know who the scum is (at least, I have a plan to find out). Work with me please!
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:11 am

Post by vonflare »

Basically, lynching anyone except T S O, Tool, and Salmon, lowers our chance of winning by 2/3.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:14 am

Post by Aegor »

So... Obviously fitz and vonflare both need to die as soon as is possible.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:15 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 667, vonflare wrote:
Alive and town:

Von: Tracker
Fitz: Jailkeeper
Aegeor: VT
Why is Aegor ~confirmed town?

P.edit....wtf?
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:16 am

Post by vonflare »

ARE YOU INSANE?

You just threw the game.

But if one of us is going to be lynched, lynch me first. then you can see that I am a tracker, and still have a 1/3 chance.

Please trust me here.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:17 am

Post by T S O »

In post 651, vonflare wrote:
1) it was phrased like this:
Why the fuck were we not told your third role PM was different?
In post 667, vonflare wrote:
Alive and town:

Von: Tracker
Fitz: Jailkeeper
Aegor: VT
Why are you treating Aegor as confirmed town?

Your horrible set-up manipulation also stinks. You're not confirmed, not near it. You provided no useful results, then changed your claim with no pre-reasoning whatsoever when fitz claimed. I don't even want to think about if fitz is lying right now, but I'm pretty damn sure you are.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:18 am

Post by vonflare »

Pedit: my above post is @aegeor, not fitz.

@fitz: He is most likely town becuase of my rack result, making it likely that his VT claim is true.

@tso: I didn't realize that it was different until I looked at them all at once.

I gtg now, can I count on not being lynched by tomorrow? thx.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:19 am

Post by vonflare »

And I'm not lying.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:19 am

Post by T S O »

ugh.

vote: vonflare

If he flips scum, then tool, Salmonella and I are conftown. We work from there.

pedit: great.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:25 am

Post by Aegor »

T S O,

Vote fitz. Claiming VT and then changing to a PR deserves a lynch, regardless of alignment. Fitz's results are just as non-definitive as vonflare's.
M A S Q U E R A D E
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:33 am

Post by toolenduso »

In post 691, Aegor wrote:T S O,

Vote fitz. Claiming VT and then changing to a PR deserves a lynch, regardless of alignment. Fitz's results are just as non-definitive as vonflare's.
Yeah but fitz was a claimed VT. If he were scum, and safe as a claimed VT, why would he suddenly change his claim to JK?
SalmonellaDreams
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:38 am

Post by SalmonellaDreams »

VOTE: vonflare for obvious reasons.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:49 am

Post by Aegor »

In post 692, toolenduso wrote:Yeah but fitz was a claimed VT. If he were scum, and safe as a claimed VT, why would he suddenly change his claim to JK?
Either none of fitz, vonflare, and Sakura are lying, or 2 of them are lying.

Why would fitz change his VT claim? Because buddy vonflare messed it up and he needed to salvage the disaster. Duh. Policy lynch right there.
M A S Q U E R A D E
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:55 am

Post by toolenduso »

So you think fitz gambited in the hopes of clearing both himself and vonflare?

And if that's the case, why is fitz the better lynch of the two?

The way I see it, fitz could very well be town telling the truth -- the motivation would be that he wanted to wait to reveal his actual role so that he could catch scum lying.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:58 am

Post by vonflare »

I think my lynch is in the best interest of town. When I flip, lynch salmon and tool please.

VOTE: vonflare

Lynch salmon and tool.

(That was self hammer btw)
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:01 pm

Post by vonflare »

Unless Tao is outed as scum. But tool and salmon look scummiest to me.

GOOD LUCK!
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

You self hammered before i even finished my analysis? that's an obvious attempt to get the thread locked before i do anything (haven't done the analysis yet as i've been busy and didn't realize TSO had claimed)
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by toolenduso »

so you're sticking with the tracker claim then?

Return to “Completed Open Games”