Mafia Scum

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:45 am

Post by Huntress »

Vote Count 4.3

Bulbazak (3) - inHimshallibe, Sotty7, Aegor
Chevre (1) - emogirl123
emogirl123 (1) - Bulbazak
kabooooom (1) - Rainbowdash

Not voting (6) - Chevre, DisCode, emeraldemon, HighShroomish, kabooooom, Thor665

With twelve players alive, it takes seven votes to lynch.

Deadline for Day Four is Thursday, 27th March 20.00 GMT, (in (expired on 2014-03-27 20:00:00)).

Note:

Still looking for a replacement for Discode.
Chevre is V/LAish.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:14 am

Post by emogirl123 »

I'm literally just going to quote and commentate about Chevre until he is lynched.
In post 1023, Chevre wrote:So for a concise list ( :roll: ) The end-of-day vote count makes me think Sotty7, ABR, emogirl123, Zekrom25, and Garmr are suspicious, in that order.
In post 1120, Chevre wrote:I'm reluctant to vote Zekrom25, because of his ISO--it's so consistently horrible that I think it is just playstyle. I would vote him for a deadline-pushing compromise lynch though.
In post 1259, Chevre wrote:Zekrom and kabooooom I guess fall into this category of people who I don't even really feel are trying, regardless of alignment.
In post 1284, Chevre wrote:Yeah, I think Zekrom should be dealt with via replacement. A lynch is a waste for town, and it seems most people are voting him for a playstyle rather than actual suspicions.
In post 1635, Chevre wrote:but kabooooom's (self vote) is really out of place. It definitely felt like a "everybody else is doing it so why not me?" vote. His response to kaboooom's policy vote is near as bad. His last few posts have been declarations of V/LA, followed by statements that he will catch up only to fall back into V/LA, without asking for replacement. I strongly suspect kabooooom at this point.
In post 1680, Chevre wrote:I've mentioned my evidence before, and it's most strongly on that self-vote, but I also recall the pregame interaction between emogirl/Garmr/kabooooom. I feel like this theory is near the point of conspiracy since none of them are dead, but there was a giddiness to that early play, it seems like the scumteam by some chance were the first few players to confirm and thus their groupedness led to those interactions?
Literally compare kabooooom's game with zekrom's game and try to reach the same conclusion Chevre reached there during the ABR/kabooooom race. Keep in mind that he suggested Zekrom should be replaced where as kabooooom should be lynched. Complete double standards for two players playing the same game. Why? Because Chevre is scum.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:34 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1961, Rainbowdash wrote:Lynch was still stupid even if it was lucky enough to be right. Nothing has changed. Also would lynch Thor. I don't think both are scum but I cant see both being town.
Clarify your case on me please, because though I am often full of myself I'm pretty sure I look obv. town right now, so I'm OMGUSing all over you for this.

Especially what with the "stupid" lynch that had a pretty darn decent meta case attached to it.

@Emo - I'd like to hear the Chevre case in a sexy short version. Just peg me with 1-3 sentences that nail it. I don't feel like I understand your issue.

@Bulba - Can you explain to me why you think ABR's push on Tony(/Nero/Emo) was a bus? Because I don't really follow that logic either. His push there and the Nero/ABR interactions as well don't really look buddy/buddy to me.

I still think either an Aegor or Rainbow lynch is the smart money for the day.

Vote: Aegor

He'll squirm easier.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:36 am

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 1118, Chevre wrote:I think a yessiree NK begs for people to look and see "oh look he suspected ABR so he must be scum!!!"

[. . . . . crop . . . . .]

To conclude, I'm very unlikely to rely on this for the bulk of a vote, because it's only one dead town's perspective (I don't really care to use Slandaar's, given his end-of day retorts and the general lack of reads anyway), but I feel it needs to be done so at least I have somewhere to look back to.
In post 936, Slandaar wrote:A summary of ABR's case on me:
Sland is lurking
ABR can read me if I post a lot
I am second highest poster

I am town

ABR is scum, lynch him tomorrow.
You mean you don't care when two confirmed town said to lynch ABR? I know Slandaar is a huge baby for the self lynch, but frustration does not invalid his arguments.
In post 1800, Zdenek wrote:Here is their interaction. I'll spoiler it.
Spoiler:
In post 794, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 791, emogirl123 wrote:
In post 686, Slandaar wrote:Meta, if I were scum here, I would have posted a lot more or at least thrown some nice town looking content out,
I find it interesting you think I would not consider my meta in relation to others.
This is true. ABR should not be using meta to push Slandaar's wagon. That was pretty bad of him.
Even if I'm bad at explaining my reads, they're usually right on the money. Slandaar isn't that great a player that he will adapt his meta to every single player in the game as scum, although that would be hilarious if someone actually believed him on that. In actuality, Slandaar is the coward type who will crumble under pressure as scum. I'm surprised he hasn't replaced out yet, but he might as well have, with the content he's been putting out. This isn't a difficult decision, lynch Slandaar.

Unvote, vote Slandaar
In post 795, Slandaar wrote:You have never seen me under pressure as scum.

ABR is now guaranteed scum.
In post 797, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I know you Slandaar, I know how weak and pathetic you are. Go run away.
In post 798, Slandaar wrote:Where have you seen me under pressure as scum Albert?
In post 803, Slandaar wrote:I accumulated approximately 0 votes in those games,

It appears you are the one who misremembers.
In post 805, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

Because you made yourself a non-entity. If you had posted more content, you would have been easily caught. You replaced out before.
In post 807, Slandaar wrote:

Because you made yourself a non-entity. If you had posted more content, you would have been easily caught. You replaced out before.
OK cool story.

So, where is the pressure that you claim exists?
In post 822, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm right here Slandaar, going to watch you and your scum team burn.
In post 823, Slandaar wrote:I like how you avoided the question.

Didn't get away with it though.
In post 825, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 823, Slandaar wrote:I like how you avoided the question.

Didn't get away with it though.
You didn't ask a question.
In post 827, Slandaar wrote:Sure I did.

The one you ignored.
In post 828, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 827, Slandaar wrote:Sure I did.

The one you ignored.
Except I ignored nothing.
In post 829, Slandaar wrote:
In post 807, Slandaar wrote:

OK cool story.

So, where is the pressure that you claim exists?
I assume you responded to this somewhere then?

Quotes.
In post 830, Albert B. Rampage wrote:...

I responded to your question but my post got caught in the simulposting. If you didn't spam the thread with one-liners, you might have seen it. Too bad for you.

Unvote Slandaar, vote emeraldemon

I'll be coming after you tomorrow.
In post 832, Slandaar wrote:
In post 830, Albert B. Rampage wrote:...

I responded to your question but my post got caught in the simulposting. If you didn't spam the thread with one-liners, you might have seen it. Too bad for you.
When you find out your post didn't go through that is your cue to re post it.

The act is amusing though.
In post 833, Albert B. Rampage wrote:It's unpleasant when you go through all the trouble of quoting and copying and pasting, push submit and your post doesn't come through because someone ninja'd you and you thought it went through and you lost the entire post you wrote.

Cliff notes of my missing post:

You accused Brian of "obvious scum" and were voting for Goodfather. You called me "guaranteed scum" and voted for Brian. Why do you think there has to be a vote for you to be caught? If you had posted more content on either of the games I linked, you would have been run up in a second. You chose to barely show up and eventually replace out, so unless someone wants to be accused of lurker policy lynching, they were forced to ignore you. That doesn't make your situation any less precarious.
In post 839, Slandaar wrote:So, what pressure are you talking about?

I have probably 15 completed scum games and 2 I replaced out of. Why are you selectively using the 2? (I know the answer). What has me replacing out got to do with anything? I had no pressure in those games; none more than normal.
In post 840, Slandaar wrote:And both were due to disagreements with the modding, which makes it impossible to continue to play in, so, Albert, do you have a point?
I guessed you missed these too. Where Slandaar calls ABR scum.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:46 am

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 1977, Thor665 wrote:@Emo - I'd like to hear the Chevre case in a sexy short version. Just peg me with 1-3 sentences that nail it. I don't feel like I understand your issue.
Chevre and ABR interaction. Chevre bends logic to support ABR. Proof of this when he asked Zekrom to replace out when ABR v. NS was being played out, yet when ABR v kab was playing out, scum read out of thin air.

Says yessiree dying incriminates ABR so much that he uses this as a reason for why ABR was not to be lynched. Not many people even mentioned yessiree's case for ABR. The case was ABR's push for emogirl. Chevre says this case holds so much validity that ABR is town and should not be lynched. Makes no reference to this while voting emogirl.

Cherry picking quotes to build a case for emogirl and coasting with these points occasionally "compromising" with a lynch just to continue to coast defaulting to day 1 "emogirl" case.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:02 am

Post by Aegor »

In post 1977, Thor665 wrote:He'll squirm easier.
Save yourself the time.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:48 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 1977, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1961, Rainbowdash wrote:Lynch was still stupid even if it was lucky enough to be right. Nothing has changed. Also would lynch Thor. I don't think both are scum but I cant see both being town.
Clarify your case on me please, because though I am often full of myself I'm pretty sure I look obv. town right now, so I'm OMGUSing all over you for this.
ABR didn't really start doing anything in relation to Slandaar until Slandaar attacked BS (who was really scummy). You didn't take much of a stance on the whole ABR/kab exchange from yesterday early on, then tried to get Bulb to vote kab (note him not taking that chance means Bulb is town), then when it was getting to a point where ABR was looking like the deadline lynch jumped on him.

So yeah, you are not "super town" or anything. Kab being scum would mean you are probably going to be town since you wouldn't stall if scum-scum wagons like you did, but it seemed like you were trying to figure out if you could actually save ABR, and eventually decided to bus when you figured that you could not.

Couple that with the timing of ABR attacks day one and that BS was very scummy and yes, I think there is an excellent chance that you are scum here.

Again you are immediately trying to loop into making yourself look good with the ABR wagon too saying it was "good meta" when you ignored it again until late. If it was as good of meta as you are claiming, why didnt you vote him early instead of stalling, seeming to make passive pokes towards kab, and then caving about 24 hours to deadline? Most of your interactions with the wagons and comments about it today sound more like you knew he was scum but were not sure about how to play it.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:09 am

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 1981, Rainbowdash wrote:Most of your interactions with the wagons and comments about it today sound more like you knew he was scum but were not sure about how to play it.
**cough, Chevre**
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:01 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1979, emogirl123 wrote:Chevre and ABR interaction. Chevre bends logic to support ABR. Proof of this when he asked Zekrom to replace out when ABR v. NS was being played out, yet when ABR v kab was playing out, scum read out of thin air.
I don't think I have a good frame of reference for this. I'm guessing this is a bit of a hypocrisy tell. Can you clarify it any? Why was him asking Zekrom to replace out suspect?
In post 1979, emogirl123 wrote:Says yessiree dying incriminates ABR so much that he uses this as a reason for why ABR was not to be lynched. Not many people even mentioned yessiree's case for ABR. The case was ABR's push for emogirl. Chevre says this case holds so much validity that ABR is town and should not be lynched. Makes no reference to this while voting emogirl.
Well...I think the last sentence is mostly null. If he was fake setting up cases when scum in the first part, there's no particular scum benefit to forget to mention them again - which means scum or town he clearly just forgot about it. I don't think town is less likely to forget things.

Do you think scum would kill someone who suspected their scumbuddy and then open up a conversation about how it cleared them? I have to admit that strikes me as really unusual scum play. I would expect them to kill the town and then just stay quiet about the issue. Did he start the conversation, or did someone else? If he started it - I'd like to call him town.
In post 1979, emogirl123 wrote:Cherry picking quotes to build a case for emogirl and coasting with these points occasionally "compromising" with a lynch just to continue to coast defaulting to day 1 "emogirl" case.
Meh. I don't see you as blazingly so town that it's scummy to attack you, though I understand that mindset.
What's your take on Aegor and Rainbow?
In post 1981, Rainbowdash wrote:ABR didn't really start doing anything in relation to Slandaar until Slandaar attacked BS (who was really scummy).
Oh yeah? Example please.
In post 1981, Rainbowdash wrote:You didn't take much of a stance on the whole ABR/kab exchange from yesterday early on, then tried to get Bulb to vote kab (note him not taking that chance means Bulb is town), then when it was getting to a point where ABR was looking like the deadline lynch jumped on him.
Yeah...so...the start of the ABR wagon...no info from that, huh?
In post 1981, Rainbowdash wrote:but it seemed like you were trying to figure out if you could actually save ABR, and eventually decided to bus when you figured that you could not.
Have you ever seen me do that after starting a bus on a scumbuddy at any point ever?
I'm just curious why you think I would.
In post 1981, Rainbowdash wrote:and that BS was very scummy
How?
In post 1981, Rainbowdash wrote:Again you are immediately trying to loop into making yourself look good with the ABR wagon too saying it was "good meta" when you ignored it again until late. If it was as good of meta as you are claiming, why didnt you vote him early instead of stalling, seeming to make passive pokes towards kab, and then caving about 24 hours to deadline? Most of your interactions with the wagons and comments about it today sound more like you knew he was scum but were not sure about how to play it.
Well...I would think it was fairly obvious that I didn't vote ABR right out of the gate because I was still getting a feel for the game and scumreading people. Once I got a scumread on him I voted it and presented the case pretty strongly and even discussed it with multiple people and even moved a fair shake of votes to ABR.

I will agree it didn't appear as though I 100% knew he was scum...that's because I'm town and I got to my conclusion via scumhunting.

Whether or not I had psychotic aggression in my push is immeterial to the value of my evidence. It was good evidence, it was one of the best made cases of the entire phase, and you're the one calling the case stupid. Whether or not I was 80% sold or 100% sold on my own case does not actually affect it to make it stupid. If that's what you're arguing then...wow. Just wow.

Is that what you're arguing here? That is was stupid because I had doubts and kept scumhunting other people even though I never stopped calling him scum?
Because if that's not what you're saying here...what are you saying here as far as the case not being good and, indeed, being stupid? Because that's a pretty bold statement.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:06 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@Rainbow - also, glancing over my commentary about ABR, I just want to run over this thought to see if I understand you properly.

When I entered the game I "RVS" voted ABR.
A wagon appeared on him.
I unvoted and began actively defending him.
The wagon dissipated.
Later I make a meta case on ABR and vote him again.
I argue with people to get them to vote ABR.
The wagon stalls out and I move off it.
The wagon moves to L-2 and I promise hammer and encourage anyone to vote it.
I hammer the wagon.

And I do this because I am scum who was nervous about bussing ABR.
:neutral:

The sell.
I need more of it.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:16 pm

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 1983, Thor665 wrote:I'm guessing this is a bit of a hypocrisy tell. Can you clarify it any? Why was him asking Zekrom to replace out suspect?
He asked Zekrom to replace out when he mentioned that Zekrom was his scum read. He requested that we wait on ABR to replace in before deciding on ABR again. He said he will not respect what Slandaar said with respect to ABR because Slandaar acted out and self hammered.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:17 pm

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 1985, emogirl123 wrote:He requested that we wait on ABR to replace in before deciding on ABR again.
Sorry, multitasking. He requested that we wait on ABR so all of a sudden scum read kabooooom for seemingly no reason when compared to the earlier situation with Zekrom.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:54 pm

Post by Aegor »

So, why is Chevre not dead yet?

Is anyone townreading Chevre? On what basis? Why oppose a vote on Chevre?
M A S Q U E R A D E
kabooooom
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:56 pm

Post by kabooooom »

Chevre??!!
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:17 pm

Post by Aegor »

kab,

Please contribute. Please post your top three scumreads
with justification
M A S Q U E R A D E
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:39 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Sorry weekend was busy. V/LA until tomorrow.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:09 am

Post by Huntress »

inHimshallibe has been prodded.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:15 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

In post 504, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Chevre is a good day 1 lynch. You can't just run up everybody to L-3 and then freak out when someone places that player in danger of a lynch, then choose to disintegrate that wagon and bandwagon the new player. This is mountainous, we're not going to get a game-changing claim. Instead of getting caught in a circular suspicion loop, I say we lynch Chevre.
Someone with more ABR experience - how likely is this a bus.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:54 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Rereading through some of Day 1 finally, the near-lynch of Chevre shows: ABR L-1 vote and subsequent call for hammer (+townpoints for Chevre, for now), Bulbazak voicing displeasure for ABR's vote (better) and yet never follows up on it (bad). ((Bulba later puts Albert on the high side of his null reads (D3) - even worse))
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:12 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

One vote after [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5638354#p5638354]post 478[/url], Chevre's at L-1 wrote:
Vote Count 1.9 and a half

Chevre (9) - OhGodMyLife, Garmr, emogirl123, Maestro,
Tebow
, Sotty7, Aegor,
Nobody Special
Albert B. Rampage

emogirl123 (4) - Bulbazak, Brian Skies,
Maenara
, kabooooom
Garmr (2) - emeraldemon, The Goodfather
Nobody Special
(1) -
yessiree

The Goodfather (1) -
Slandaar

Not voting (2) -
Acidic_TACO
, Chevre

With nineteen players alive, it takes ten votes to lynch.

Deadline for Day One is Tuesday, 4th February 20.00 GMT, (in (expired on 2014-02-04 20:00:00)).
Looking at it like this, it may not be too far off that ABR was voting for a teammate. Chevre read reconsidered, for now.
Show

:

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:11 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1970, Aegor wrote:
In post 1969, Bulbazak wrote:You mean that your reasoning is essentially "He voted Kaboom while I voted ABR.". That reasoning? If the votes were reversed, would you be scum?
That is not at all what I said ever at any time in any way in any post at any point.
Then explain it to me, because all I see is you attacking him for wanting to policy lynch Kabooom yet no one else, when no one but Kabooom and ABR were viable.
In post 1970, Aegor wrote: The chainsaw defense by definition does not involve an explicit defense. It involves an attack on someone voting the buddy. Thus it can in no way be direct.
It's only a chainsaw defense if the reason for attacking you is that you're attacking their buddy. It's a strong defense of their buddy, much like a WK is a strong defense of a town player. Thus, it is a direct attack, and thus, it is in no way subtle. Don't argue definitions with me when I've actually caught scum off this.
In post 1970, Aegor wrote: He is not being a hypocrite, ergo your vote based on his hypocrisy is bad. In order for your original vote to make sense, HS would have to consider ABR merely a lurker about whom no substantial information exists. HS clearly did not feel that way, so his vote on ABR was not a vote on a lurker qua lurker, which he opposed. Consequently he is not a hypocrite.
HS said that voting lurkers was scummy. He then proceeds to vote a lurker slot. How is that not hypocrisy?
In post 1970, Aegor wrote:
So...Post Hoc.
Good; you know Latin. You seem to be engaging in some paralepsis with the post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy, but surely you know that it does not apply to my statement in any way.
You're saying that my finding the quick buildup of the ABR wagon d2 unusual is scummy or of no consequence based on data that I did not have at the time. You are using information we know now and imposing it on a place and time where that information was not available to invalidate my thought process then. How is that not Post Hoc?
In post 1970, Aegor wrote: The difference is that I did not attack you for not looking at pre-wagon associatives.
Point out where I've done this. All I've done so far is inquire into your reasoning for RBD-scum.
In post 1970, Aegor wrote: And your basis for suspecting me is, according to you, partially based on my reactions to the ABR wagon yesterday, so...
I've actually said that your vote yesterday is the only thing making me unsure on you being scum.
In post 1971, Aegor wrote:I will 1-1 Bulba, just in case anyone is wondering how many eggs I am putting in this basket.
So you're pitching a hissy fit, because I'm asking you to explain your logic?
In post 1977, Thor665 wrote: @Bulba - Can you explain to me why you think ABR's push on Tony(/Nero/Emo) was a bus? Because I don't really follow that logic either. His push there and the Nero/ABR interactions as well don't really look buddy/buddy to me.
I've only looked over the VCs so far, and I'll admit that d1 in terms of ABR confuses me. I'll admit that I don't remember much about his play, other than so-so reasoning. It wouldn't surprise me that he bussed Emo, because he jumped on when it seemed the lynch was going through and for some generally poor reasoning (overconfidence?). However, he also jumped on Chevre pretty late too, so that may just be a null point. Analyzing his actions via VC opens up the possibility that all the leading wagons d1 may have been on town. However, examining it from the Emo-slot perspective offers a different story in connection with ABR. And again, I don't like how the Emo wagon disintegrated immediately when Chevre started getting wagoned. Was there something specific you saw that makes ABR/Emo unlikely?
In post 1987, Aegor wrote: Is anyone townreading Chevre?
I am.

In post 1987, Aegor wrote: On what basis?
Because he's actually trying to figure things out.
In post 1987, Aegor wrote: Why oppose a vote on Chevre?
Because he's town.
In post 1993, inHimshallibe wrote:Bulbazak voicing displeasure for ABR's vote (better) and yet never follows up on it (bad). ((Bulba later puts Albert on the high side of his null reads (D3) - even worse))
Voicing displeasure or disagreement with a vote or reasoning does not mean that I automatically think that person is scum. Heck, look at how many times I disagreed with Zdenek.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:33 am

Post by Aegor »

In post 1995, Bulbazak wrote:Then explain it to me, because all I see is you attacking him for wanting to policy lynch Kabooom yet no one else, when no one but Kabooom and ABR were viable.
This statement justifies my attack.
It's only a chainsaw defense if the reason for attacking you is that you're attacking their buddy.
Not true, by definition. You are more than welcome to consult the wiki in order to correct your error.
It's a strong defense of their buddy, much like a WK is a strong defense of a town player. Thus, it is a direct attack, and thus, it is in no way subtle. Don't argue definitions with me when I've actually caught scum off this.
You may have caught scum, but your definition of Chainsaw Defense is whack. Attacking an attacker is a sufficient condition for a Chainsaw Defense.
HS said that voting lurkers was scummy. He then proceeds to vote a lurker slot. How is that not hypocrisy?
HS said voting lurkers because they are lurkers was scummy, and then voted someone on whom he had a scumread and whom he HAD NEVER CALLED LURKER. Thus there is no hypocrisy at all.
You're saying that my finding the quick buildup of the ABR wagon d2 unusual is scummy or of no consequence based on data that I did not have at the time. You are using information we know now and imposing it on a place and time where that information was not available to invalidate my thought process then. How is that not Post Hoc?
Because
post hoc
is a fallacy of equating temporal succession with cause-effect. That does not characterize either of our arguments in this case.
Point out where I've done this. All I've done so far is inquire into your reasoning for RBD-scum.
Which you asked after my explanation had already been provided more than once. An ISO my my posts will confirm this.
I've actually said that your vote yesterday is the only thing making me unsure on you being scum.
So back off or just vote me and push for my lynch.
So you're pitching a hissy fit, because I'm asking you to explain your logic?
After it was already explained. In detail. Clearly. In several posts.
Because he's town.
Are you admitting that you know he is town? Or would you like to rephrase that in a way that properly conveys your uncertainty?
M A S Q U E R A D E
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:13 pm

Post by Chevre »

Update: I've ended up just using my old laptop, but I am busy with schoolwork until tomorrow night. If I don't catch up then, feel free to replace me.
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:52 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

Okay, clarification time.
@Aegor your wrong. You're also right.
@Bulbazak your wrong. You're also right.
I actually never said it was scummy, but I do 99% of the time consider it anti-town as fuck. And especially in a big game like this, I want you gone, as you are nothing but a detriment(hypothetical "you")
Aegor, your 1962 is a terrible misrep of Bulbas 1634.
Bulba, well, your right on really the rest of the argument. And Aegor, you're mostly wrong. When it comes down to it, I was hypocritical, no way around that.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by Huntress »

bump

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”