BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 9:25 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Here is a list of your posts leading up to the voting of Enomis (These posts are consecutive, I haven't missed one out)
In post 462, Xayzeck wrote:Ah, I see. How does that affect your read on me? Why would it contribute to a scumread?
In post 465, Xayzeck wrote:Why am I suddenly not in the list when I was at the bottom of your list?
In post 502, Xayzeck wrote:I'm on a phone right now, not near a computer. I can't give this the attention it needs from a phone
In post 509, Xayzeck wrote:@mala still
In post 465, Xayzeck wrote:Why am I suddenly not in the list when I was at the bottom of your list?
In post 510, Xayzeck wrote:
I'm still not seeing the mala thing to be honest. It just feels like townflailing over scumflailing right now.
In post 538, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 515, enomis wrote:@Xayzeck:

Hey bro. If you are not seeing the mala thing. Question your upmost scumread or do something? Or even if you feel that she's town, ACTUALLY defend her?

So you needed a computer to type, No, i don't see mala as scum. She seems like town flailing.

Really, you needed a computer to do that?

Tsk tsk tsk. I really feel like switching my vote back to you.
I townread her because her play looked like the townplay I saw, I thought that was pretty clear, I guess not.

And seriously? It's obviously easier to assess people on a computer. I skim posts on a phone, so normally if a game walls like crazy(this one especially), I'll wait until I'm on a computer before I do it. We are obviously not in a rush for a lynch, I don't know why you are so concerned with me putting this game back a few hours.

That as a scumtell is a incredibly weak. I'm really not impressed.
In post 539, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 525, Jcozmo wrote:Well I was hoping for more info before a hammer - didn't expect that much.

Xayzeck, again, what are your current reads?
townreading BBT, Shinobi, Mora, MM

nulltown on you

Wolfy and Mala i'm not sure of. I've got reasons to scumread and townread both of them, so I can't really decide

I'm scumreading enomis
In post 541, Xayzeck wrote:No I'm pretty sure I unvoted Wolfy

VOTE: enomis[/unvote]
In post 544, Xayzeck wrote:lol i failed the vote so bad

VOTE: enomis
Can you show me where your reasons are for voting Enomis in these posts please?

The more I read, the more it looks like an OMGUS vote.

Man, this Enomis wagon gets crazier and crazier.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 9:28 pm

OK, I think I have given Jcozmo enough time to present his cases. He seems to have gone missing. How can I try and help him back....hmmm

VOTE: Jcozmo
Jcozmo
Jcozmo
Townie
Jcozmo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 1:34 am

Post by Jcozmo »

In post 767, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 744, Moratorium wrote:Is your read on me based primarily on what others have said?
Yeah, more or less. Driving tons of people to L-1 is good, but it feels like you were just going around looking for claims almost, and hiding that under a town agenda. This, and everything else everyone has said, doesn't sit well with me.
In post 745, Jcozmo wrote:So wait, let me get this straight - You now feel that I am the scummiest person left alive at this point?.
No? I don't know how you got to this conclusion, just that you're not exactly townier than Mora at the moment.

I also don't understand why you think the Mora lynch is a trap? What do you mean exactly by it's a trap?

And Mala, if you don't pick up the play we're going to have a big problem, especially if you make it to LyLo
Sorry way behind, so I'm just responding in order.

I got that because I thought you said you'd rather vote for Mora than anyone, except maybe Jcoz, which I guess I misinterpreted.
Jcozmo
Jcozmo
Townie
Jcozmo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 1:36 am

Post by Jcozmo »

Ok, after the first response I see BBT's last post, so I'm going to read everything posted in the last 30 hours to see what happened before posting again.
Jcozmo
Jcozmo
Townie
Jcozmo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 1:47 am

Post by Jcozmo »

Ok, so what specifically is the "cop comment" people keep referring to?
Jcozmo
Jcozmo
Townie
Jcozmo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 2:05 am

Post by Jcozmo »

In post 791, Malakittens wrote:
Alright, this forced me to ISO you right here and there. I don't remember you ever calling me town. I remember you making statements that you don't see the case on me or you saw the case on me as weak. You never really made a definitive read on me. You didn't townread me nor did you really scumread me. You kept me what presumably looks like a null through out this discussion.

VOTE: Jco

I don't know why, but something about the above statements ++ teh cop comment irks me as really odd and scummy. I actually had a townread on you Day 1, but I can't really remember why now, but this kinda just crushed it.

I'm also leaning town on Mora and to a lesser extent BBT.
Ok, I'm brand spanking new to this game, but this just seems incredibly weak for a D2 vote. You've expressed no scummy opinions of me that I know of and you take that post and a cop comment and turn it into a D2 Vote? Interesting.

Its sort of semantics as far as you questioning my "town read" on you. Null to null-town, to town, that has been the movement over the course of the game. If you look at my ISO, there is nothing contradictory to that. In that post you are referring to, I am beginning to get irritated by BBT, so its a little strong, but thats about it.
Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 2:10 am

Post by Moratorium »

In post 770, Moratorium wrote:So I see that Jcozmo, you are the only player (discounting the claimed cop) who didn't "pick a side" on Day 1 between Malakittens and Enomis, including the two dead people. Your voting pattern has essentially been:

- an RVS vote on Wolfy that you kept on for 418 posts without discussing him, even when he got put to L-2.
- the "low-hanging fruit" vote on Xayzeck, which was part of the whole "you say words that don't mean things" post #463

I've been characterized as sidelining, but that there is true sidelining. We were risking a no-lynch. You were making comments like "I wish somebody would put you at L-1" on Enomis's wagon. Why didn't you vote?
Men's evil manners live in brass; their virtues we write in water.
Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 2:14 am

Post by Moratorium »

In post 788, Shinobi wrote:- I feel gross about Shinobi's reaction (see my #567 post) when I asked him for Mala reads. I'm looking to work out this Malakittens wagon, so I ask for reasoning on my own reads from earlier in the game, and his response isn't to convince me, it's to attack my reads. When I point this out to him and push for more answers, his next response is just a 100% turnaround like "Oh, shit, yeah dude! I don't need to question what you said anymore!" and there's never any further followup regarding his original questioning of my reads.

I don't think I really understand what you're trying to say here. Could you rephrase this point?
You stopped asking me questions because I told you "No".
Jcozmo
Jcozmo
Townie
Jcozmo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 2:19 am

Post by Jcozmo »

In post 788, Shinobi wrote:
A) Haven't you been saying I've been pushing for a no-lynch, despite my statement that I was going to force a lynch on my townread if I absolutely had to?
B) I wasn't talking about Jcozmo's confusion regarding the Mala wagon. I was talking about Jcozmo's confusion. He makes posts that are just "man, I can't keep up with this. I'm so confused." And he just ignores the two wagons forming without a care in the world or even some sort of post regarding his level of interest in concern to the lynch candidates. It makes me think he's trying to blend in and get people to ignore him rather that trying to figure out who's scum and who isn't.
I made 2 posts within 15 min (591 and 596) about you halting the Mala wagon, thats what you are referring to here. I didnt say I couldn't keep up with this, what I was saying in #591 was "WTF, Mala's about to be lynched, then Shinobi makes a stand that makes no actual sense (hold on guys she just town read, I'll explain later - read:never) and now there some derpy Enomis wagon happening" I didnt ignore the two wagons at all, I said I was trying to understand wagon on Enomis (which was an idiotic wagon IMO that was weaker than the flimsy case on Mala) and then I had plans Friday night and on Saturday. Sue me. I got home with 5-6 hours left on the clock, but Wolfy decided to hammer so I just shook my head and went to sleep, so I wasnt a part of the twilight discussion because the thread was locked by Sunday.
Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 2:27 am

Post by Moratorium »

In post 801, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:OK, I think I have given Jcozmo enough time to present his cases. He seems to have gone missing. How can I try and help him back....hmmm

I, too, tend to go missing at 3:28 in the morning.
Jcozmo
Jcozmo
Townie
Jcozmo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 2:29 am

Post by Jcozmo »

In post 806, Moratorium wrote:
In post 770, Moratorium wrote:So I see that Jcozmo, you are the only player (discounting the claimed cop) who didn't "pick a side" on Day 1 between Malakittens and Enomis, including the two dead people. Your voting pattern has essentially been:

- an RVS vote on Wolfy that you kept on for 418 posts without discussing him, even when he got put to L-2.
- the "low-hanging fruit" vote on Xayzeck, which was part of the whole "you say words that don't mean things" post #463

I've been characterized as sidelining, but that there is true sidelining. We were risking a no-lynch. You were making comments like "I wish somebody would put you at L-1" on Enomis's wagon. Why didn't you vote?
I didn't make or hold the RVS vote, so whatever you want to read into that, be my guess.

I have no idea why anyone would ever accuse you of sidelining, nothing could be further from the truth. As for me, I didn't like the Mala case, and I thought the Enomis one was worse, but both of the wagons got a lot of action going in the game, so there was that, I was enjoying the action that resulted from people prodding Enomis (and it was beer-thirty at the time) so I made the joke comment about putting him at L-1.

What are you supposed to do when both wagons on D1 are bad? I'm sure I would have participated more in the discussion if those next two days were wed and thursday, but they were Friday and Sat, and it just happened to unfold the way it did.
Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 2:34 am

Post by Moratorium »

In post 804, Jcozmo wrote:Ok, so what specifically is the "cop comment" people keep referring to?
This.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 2:39 am

In post 809, Moratorium wrote:
In post 801, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:OK, I think I have given Jcozmo enough time to present his cases. He seems to have gone missing. How can I try and help him back....hmmm

I know you don't think that's the only reason I'm voting him. I hope you're paying a lot more attention than you're letting on as well.
In post 749, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
Can you elaborate on your Mala being town read please. I think you will find this more appropriate than looking into Shinobi's actions.
In post 754, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
You can't just state 'Mala being town is just always been my read' after 30 pages of information and at the start of D2. That's not going to cut it. Why is she a town-read?
In post 757, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
Can you explain your sudden change in reads of Shinobi please?
In post 759, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
Your read changed on Shinobi with very little new information being presented. You commented on his 'scummy play' AFTER the defence of Mala at the start of D2.
In post 695, Jcozmo wrote:
For Day 2, No ones play makes less sense as town than Shinobi's, who was high on my list of scum-possibles well before he went off the deep end. He was "so certain" Eno was scum for basically no valid reasons whatsoever, then after it becomes apparent that isnt the case, he starts lobbing grenades for Day 2 lynch candidates. He can go ahead and attempt to explain in a little more detail how I'm "scumreading like a motherfucker", that should contain some wonderfully thought out reasoning and logic, much like his long-winded reads on Wolfy and Eno.

What I see is he wanted Wolfy lynched because he had a 500-word open and shut case that he IMMEDIATELY abandoned when called out for it, then jumped on and off various wagons of town members until Lynch day.

So I'm inclined to vote Shinobi.

At the same time scums choice to NK Wolfy, not the claimed cop or anyone else, needs to be discussed. IMO a Wolfy lynch points directly at Shinobi, so that seems like a pretty stupid freaking NK if I'm Shinobi.
This was your post on Shinobi at the start of D2...so you can't use his defence of Mala as your reason for you change of read from 'high on your scum-possibles' to 'leaning town'. Explain how and why your read has changed please.
In post 765, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
And you're still yet to provide the reasons for your town Mala read, and thus your Shinobi town read.

Your read changed, there is no denying that.
In post 748, Jcozmo wrote:
2 of these five ARE scum, and 4 of the five were on the Enomis wagon. We are at an unbelievable disadvantage right now due to the cop claim D1. Sorry to keep piling on, MM, its just the truth.

I find myself leaning towards Mala as town, which leads me down a path that leans me toward Shinobi being town.

The case against Mora is almost too easy at this point. The points people are bringing up are valid, but I'm still getting a weird feeling that lynch is a trap.

By process of elimination that leaves you BBT, and Xayzeck as maybe #1a scum team possibilty, with a completely legit possibility that its one of that team plus Mora as #1b and #1c.

Now I'm just going to go back, re-read and question why I lean town on Shinobi if Mala is town. Perhaps that isnt valid.
Here, you pretty much exonerate Shinobi. So again, he went from a scum-read to a leaning town read with virtually no new information presented. In your last sentence, it reads like you're going to re-read to try and
justify
why you think Shinobi
is
town, not
whether or not
he is town. Your mind seems made up.
In post 771, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
@Jcozmo
- How long do you need to provide a town case for Mala and Shinobi?

I await your cases on Mala and Shinobi, Jcozmo.
Stop trying to distract me Mora.
Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 2:40 am

Post by Moratorium »

In post 810, Jcozmo wrote:What are you supposed to do when both wagons on D1 are bad?
The answer isn't to sit on the sideline and 'enjoy the action that resulted'.
Jcozmo
Jcozmo
Townie
Jcozmo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 2:40 am

Post by Jcozmo »

In post 793, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'm not sure that both scum were on the wagon because of my short interaction with Jcozmo. He massively over-reacted to what I thought was quite tame questioning. Maybe he has a short temper, I don't know, but it seemed like a scummy reaction to me.
It was over-reaction, I will admit that. What I was annoyed with was first you make an outright incorrect statement about Wolfy, and that takes up more of my time than the point is worth, then I made a couple statements that you misinterpret for absolutely no reason - it was akin to stating "So, I think that 2+2=4" and someone responding - "So, I gather from what you are saying that you think 2+2=5"

It was pretty irritating to spend a significant chunk of time responding several instances of blatant misinterpretation between the wolfy thing and dissecting my posts.
Jcozmo
Jcozmo
Townie
Jcozmo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 2:41 am

Post by Jcozmo »

In post 813, Moratorium wrote:
In post 810, Jcozmo wrote:What are you supposed to do when both wagons on D1 are bad?
Well it is what it is, I explained that I had IRL plans otherwise I would not have been MIA.
Jcozmo
Jcozmo
Townie
Jcozmo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 2:43 am

Post by Jcozmo »

In post 813, Moratorium wrote:
Also, I just re-read this. The action I was referring to was during the time I was active Friday, not the part where I was MIA.
Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 2:44 am

Post by Moratorium »

In post 812, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 809, Moratorium wrote:

I know you don't think that's the only reason I'm voting him. I hope you're paying a lot more attention than you're letting on as well.
In post 749, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
Can you elaborate on your Mala being town read please. I think you will find this more appropriate than looking into Shinobi's actions.
In post 754, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
You can't just state 'Mala being town is just always been my read' after 30 pages of information and at the start of D2. That's not going to cut it. Why is she a town-read?
In post 757, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
Can you explain your sudden change in reads of Shinobi please?
In post 759, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
Your read changed on Shinobi with very little new information being presented. You commented on his 'scummy play' AFTER the defence of Mala at the start of D2.
In post 695, Jcozmo wrote:
For Day 2, No ones play makes less sense as town than Shinobi's, who was high on my list of scum-possibles well before he went off the deep end. He was "so certain" Eno was scum for basically no valid reasons whatsoever, then after it becomes apparent that isnt the case, he starts lobbing grenades for Day 2 lynch candidates. He can go ahead and attempt to explain in a little more detail how I'm "scumreading like a motherfucker", that should contain some wonderfully thought out reasoning and logic, much like his long-winded reads on Wolfy and Eno.

What I see is he wanted Wolfy lynched because he had a 500-word open and shut case that he IMMEDIATELY abandoned when called out for it, then jumped on and off various wagons of town members until Lynch day.

So I'm inclined to vote Shinobi.

At the same time scums choice to NK Wolfy, not the claimed cop or anyone else, needs to be discussed. IMO a Wolfy lynch points directly at Shinobi, so that seems like a pretty stupid freaking NK if I'm Shinobi.
This was your post on Shinobi at the start of D2...so you can't use his defence of Mala as your reason for you change of read from 'high on your scum-possibles' to 'leaning town'. Explain how and why your read has changed please.
In post 765, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
And you're still yet to provide the reasons for your town Mala read, and thus your Shinobi town read.

Your read changed, there is no denying that.
In post 748, Jcozmo wrote:
2 of these five ARE scum, and 4 of the five were on the Enomis wagon. We are at an unbelievable disadvantage right now due to the cop claim D1. Sorry to keep piling on, MM, its just the truth.

I find myself leaning towards Mala as town, which leads me down a path that leans me toward Shinobi being town.

The case against Mora is almost too easy at this point. The points people are bringing up are valid, but I'm still getting a weird feeling that lynch is a trap.

By process of elimination that leaves you BBT, and Xayzeck as maybe #1a scum team possibilty, with a completely legit possibility that its one of that team plus Mora as #1b and #1c.

Now I'm just going to go back, re-read and question why I lean town on Shinobi if Mala is town. Perhaps that isnt valid.
Here, you pretty much exonerate Shinobi. So again, he went from a scum-read to a leaning town read with virtually no new information presented. In your last sentence, it reads like you're going to re-read to try and
justify
why you think Shinobi
is
town, not
whether or not
he is town. Your mind seems made up.
In post 771, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
@Jcozmo
- How long do you need to provide a town case for Mala and Shinobi?

Stop trying to distract me Mora.
Touchy.
Jcozmo
Jcozmo
Townie
Jcozmo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 2:53 am

Post by Jcozmo »

In post 811, Moratorium wrote:
In post 804, Jcozmo wrote:Ok, so what specifically is the "cop comment" people keep referring to?
This.
Literally made me laugh out loud.

I can't believe I actually have to explain that post. Firstly, I was half-inclined to think that MM didnt even make a move during the night, because it went all the way to deadline and he'd made only a handful of total posts and been prodded twice already. Second, I was bored stiff during the long night (I must have checked 25 times during the night waiting for the thread to open again) and I was just making a cheeky comment towards MM about getting back and saying something about the night.
Jcozmo
Jcozmo
Townie
Jcozmo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 3:02 am

Post by Jcozmo »

This is the only question in that post that is valid, I have addressed all your other bullshit Wednesday, to my utter annoyance.

I may have this by today, maybe tomorrow. Depends how today goes work-wise. But I will have that at some point, not for you, but to come to an initial conclusion about my own D2 vote.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 3:06 am

In post 819, Jcozmo wrote:
This is the only question in that post that is valid, I have addressed all your other bullshit Wednesday, to my utter annoyance.

I may have this by today, maybe tomorrow. Depends how today goes work-wise. But I will have that at some point, not for you, but to come to an initial conclusion about my own D2 vote.
Umm, that post wasn't for you. It was for Mora.

However, the news of your upcoming cases is fantastic.
Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 4:29 am

Post by Moratorium »

In post 820, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
I await your cases on Mala and Shinobi,
Jcozmo.

Umm, that post wasn't for you. It was for
Mora

What's going on?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 4:30 am

In post 821, Moratorium wrote:
In post 820, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
I await your cases on Mala and Shinobi,
Jcozmo.

Umm, that post wasn't for you. It was for
Mora

What's going on?
Could you be more specific?
Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 4:36 am

Post by Moratorium »

What's being addressed to me?
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 4:49 am

Post by Shinobi »

(Blue you might want to read the bolds in those quotes.)

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”