BoroPhil
BoroPhil
Mafia Scum
BoroPhil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 1:06 pm

Post by BoroPhil »

In post 196, Moonlight wrote:Question for Tricks: does Boro's play this game remind you of the same play it reminds me? It's almost like history repeating itself in a way.

To everyone else: Why is building a case based on bad reasoning a scumtell? Are you scumhunting or are you just after players whose play you disagree with? Are you just hoping that those players just happen to be scum?

You don't always catch scum for the right reasons.
and if you'll recall I was spot on then.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 1:07 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 189, Tr1ckster wrote:It means I'm asking you why it's bad to vote for someone for "rubbish" reasons during RVS.
In post 185, Moonlight wrote:If, for example, I vote you now and my provided reasoning is that football/soccer avatars are only used by scum, does that mean I'm scum?
Trivialising what they were doing as "oh lol just another RVS post", when they were in fact trying to build a case off it
In post 196, Moonlight wrote:Question for Tricks: does Boro's play this game remind you of the same play it reminds me? It's almost like history repeating itself in a way.

To everyone else: Why is building a case based on bad reasoning a scumtell? Are you scumhunting or are you just after players whose play you disagree with? Are you just hoping that those players just happen to be scum?

You don't always catch scum for the right reasons.
And now acknowledging they were in fact building a case.

Also Moonlight, please do not ask blatantly leading questions to push the narrative that you want
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
4 Heads of Insanity
4 Heads of Insanity
Townie
4 Heads of Insanity
Townie
Townie

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 1:08 pm

Post by 4 Heads of Insanity »

In post 199, BoroPhil wrote:
In post 197, Tr1ckster wrote:
In post 191, BoroPhil wrote:so hang on Moonlight, you are saying that you think I'm scum because of a football avatar?
Did he say he thought you were scum?
well he does appear to be voting for me?

He's voting you because you're trying to make someone look scummy for something that isn't scummy at all.

He meant I want quotes of them "trying to build a case off of it", please, not whatever THAT is.
Hydra of
Viomi
Chrimi
Who
and
No one.
4 Heads of Insanity
4 Heads of Insanity
Townie
4 Heads of Insanity
Townie
Townie

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 1:08 pm

Post by 4 Heads of Insanity »

EBWOP: Last part was to NM
Hydra of
Viomi
Chrimi
Who
and
No one.
Moonlight
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 1:11 pm

Post by Moonlight »

In post 199, BoroPhil wrote:And now acknowledging they were in fact building a case.

Also Moonlight, please do not ask blatantly leading questions to push the narrative that you want
I'm more interested in why you want me to stop. Why does my issue with Boro concern you? Are you threatened by it?
BoroPhil
BoroPhil
Mafia Scum
BoroPhil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 1:11 pm

Post by BoroPhil »

In post 202, 4 Heads of Insanity wrote:
In post 199, BoroPhil wrote:
In post 197, Tr1ckster wrote:
In post 191, BoroPhil wrote:so hang on Moonlight, you are saying that you think I'm scum because of a football avatar?
Did he say he thought you were scum?
well he does appear to be voting for me?

He's voting you because you're trying to make someone look scummy for something that isn't scummy at all.

He meant I want quotes of them "trying to build a case off of it", please, not whatever THAT is.
are you sure about that? his vote seems to be linked to the question about football avatars and making a scum case on
him

you sound very angry. are you sure you are reading properly?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 1:12 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 14, Tr1ckster wrote:
In post 11, Moonlight wrote:But seriously, I don't like how NM asked "fire or ice", scum is scum. I
could
see him doing it on purpose to get a discussion going and I assume that votes won't count yet, sooo... yeah.
Like in games with an SK where a big scumtell is worrying mostly about the SK?
You also just heard it from (one of the) horses' mouth
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
BoroPhil
BoroPhil
Mafia Scum
BoroPhil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 1:14 pm

Post by BoroPhil »

I can't possibly imagine a world where:

a) Moonlight could be obvscum 2 games running

and

b) Moonlight and Tricky are a scum team blatantly defending each other

BUT YOU NEVER KNOW

actually Moon, I don't think you are scum. but I do think you are far too giddy about Tricky's attempts to be pally with you.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 1:15 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 204, Moonlight wrote:
In post 199, BoroPhil wrote:And now acknowledging they were in fact building a case.

I'm more interested in why you want me to stop. Why does my issue with Boro concern you? Are you threatened by it?
Why did you misattribute this quote? And no, why would I be threatened? Don't handwave my criticism by saying "Are you threatened by it?", respond to it. Your question was blatantly leading and coaching, you weren't looking for Trickster's objective opinion you were just getting him to parrot you.
Moonlight
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 1:19 pm

Post by Moonlight »

You
really
don't know me, do you? I keep reexamining my reads. They're never solid. Tricks is no exception, there
will
be moments when I'll ask myself if he's scum. You are treating me as if I'm going to townread him for the duration of the game.

I perceive that as a threat to you *points at NM and Boro*.

PEdit: Not sure how I misattributed that, it was by NM and I wanted to reply to him, not sure what happened there. :neutral:
Moonlight
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 1:21 pm

Post by Moonlight »

And no, I want Tricks' honest opinion and he knows I do.

This is me thinking I've hit gold out of complete coincidence. I want to know if he reads the situation the same way, because for now I believe he's on my team.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 1:28 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

When you phrase your question that way, you're planting an idea in his head before he has an opportunity to actually formulate his answer in his head. It's leading him to a desired response. Whether this was intentional, is what I'm trying to establish.
Moonlight
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by Moonlight »

If I hadn't phrased my question that way, he might not have known what I'm yammering about. I'm refering to a very specific play in a very specific game.

I could have just said "Does this remind of you what it reminds of me", but I like to be more direct than that.

And because I like to be direct, I find it interesting how you and Boro are in tune and yet you haven't exchanged a word with each other and aren't trying to establish a read on each other. :wink:
Moonlight
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 1:32 pm

Post by Moonlight »

EBWOP: remove the two "of"s in that question. >_>
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 1:37 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I haven't found anything that he's said so far objectionable, if you want my read on him, I've agreed with his posting so far and find it genuine, so I lean slight town, however, multi-faction setup and all that.
Moonlight
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 1:40 pm

Post by Moonlight »

And what about everyone else? What are your reads on every other player? It's not just me, Tricks and Boro playing, and yet I see something of an obsession with Tricks going on.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 1:53 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I have early slight town leanings on Yuriko and Pasch/Ascended, everyone else is pretty much null, including tman, I found his "lol RVS wagon" thing to be more lazy than scummy.
Moonlight
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by Moonlight »

Jasmine's entire ISO is 2 posts, and . How are you getting a read at all on her, why is the fear of wagons a tell?

And explain why you have an issue with me defending Tricks, but not with Boro defending you by attacking Tricks' case on you.
Tr1ckster
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 1:59 pm

Post by Tr1ckster »

I believe it does. We are thinking of the same player, are we not?

I just want to say I think it's very interesting his play changed from last game to this...

Or did it really change? I don't know.

I certainly hope this one doesn't end in him getting reported, though. Maybe we should make him read the game? You know, the whole thing about knowing history so you don't repeat it?

I think NM is.. Interesting. Very interesting. For defending him so blatantly.
Tr1ckster
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 2:01 pm

Post by Tr1ckster »

In post 216, Not_Mafia wrote:I have early slight town leanings on Yuriko and Pasch/Ascended, everyone else is pretty much null, including tman, I found his "lol RVS wagon" thing to be more lazy than scummy.
Hold up.

Your town to scum read ration is scaring me.

And how are you reading one of the players who has posted barely anything at all as town when there are players who have contributed a good bit more and you have them as null? O_o
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 2:04 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

@Moonlight I liked Yuriko's entry. And can you quote where you see me having an issue with you defending Trickster, I'm not completely sure what you mean there.
Moonlight
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 2:19 pm

Post by Moonlight »

In post 218, Tr1ckster wrote:
I believe it does. We are thinking of the same player, are we not?

I just want to say I think it's very interesting his play changed from last game to this...

Or did it really change? I don't know.

I certainly hope this one doesn't end in him getting reported, though. Maybe we should make him read the game? You know, the whole thing about knowing history so you don't repeat it?

I think NM is.. Interesting. Very interesting. For defending him so blatantly.
Yup, we are.

As for whether it changed, I think so. In the previous game he got aggressive with legit reasoning. Here he is making a mountain out of a molehill, the irony being that he seems to believe that about you while considering it a scumtell.

I believe Boro is smarter than actually believing that a vote can only mean a desire to lynch someone, and I'm toying with the idea that he saw you as a threat or mislynch fodder.
Not_Mafia wrote:@Moonlight I liked Yuriko's entry. And can you quote where you see me having an issue with you defending Trickster, I'm not completely sure what you mean there.
You never said you did, but that's the vibe I've been getting since . I could be wrong and I'm not afraid to take that chance.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 2:22 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I think I get what you're saying, you and Trickster are very parallel and I'm attacking you both, where as I haven't said anything about Boro and I being so parallel. And well, I agree with Boro but I don't agree with you and Trickster, not much else to it really.
Tr1ckster
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 2:36 pm

Post by Tr1ckster »

In post 221, Moonlight wrote:Yup, we are.

As for whether it changed, I think so. In the previous game he got aggressive with legit reasoning. Here he is making a mountain out of a molehill, the irony being that he seems to believe that about you while considering it a scumtell.

I believe Boro is smarter than actually believing that a vote can only mean a desire to lynch someone, and I'm toying with the idea that he saw you as a threat or mislynch fodder.
I don't know, but I don't see how it can be town motivated. Assuming he's scum, how do you read NM?

@NM

Disagreement =/= scumtell
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 2:42 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 180, Not_Mafia wrote:And Trickster that doesn't change the fact that you misrepped his case
Exactly! Finally, someone is seeing the light.

Also four heads is acting scummy as fuck and veiling it as a 4 person hydra
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020

Return to “Completed Open Games”