MS Fantasy Camp 2: Reaper's Tale! (Finished!)

Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 3:20 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

You guys are derps. :V
I'd solve that puzzle but if I say the words Tammy will kill me.
Cut: :V Tammy I was like having a breakdown, i wasn't exactly answering you rationally
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 4:07 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 1594, xRECKONERx wrote:Kanye who else should uI vote and why
In post 1490, kanyeknowsbest wrote:tim nero venmar pleasiez zed is my scum team u guys can quote this post @ the end of the game when i get lynched for being Too Correct.
so reread tim and he certainly crumbed his ability which means basically nothing alignment wise, just that his ability is likely real. that said hes still scum and i dont understand why his wagon crumbled, not that im sad about it shifting onto nero. his claim really just draws my attention towards his play wrt flipping awesome and reminds me of quadz buddying me in fire and ice as scum. his content since the claim certainly does nothing for me and when you consider that basically all of his voting has been on counterwagons to him, i want that kid dead.
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 4:07 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 1556, Shadoweh wrote:UNVOTE:
I'm going to sleep so I'm going to think about that while I do. Day-Inventor does seem provable enough to not wish cleansing of the fire for it immediately.
how come.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 4:07 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

like i was starting to town read you really hard shadowy but this skeeves me the heck out
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 4:11 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

i thought i had a handle on this game but im really not understanding tims wagon deterioration it probably means im wrong abt something.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 4:13 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 1656, Cerulean wrote:The thing is I can see the suspicion on Kanye and I absolutely hated that he just kinda floated into the early game with a "not gonna read these pages" given what i know about how he reads the early game. I let him talk me out of the suspicion on him in the Wizards game for a very similar thing. HOWEVER, he's dipped out of activity in other games before and I haven't seen him on skype in like a month, so I don't know if I'm giving him suspicion for something that's not. Though in the Wizard game he pretty much worked hard to manipulate any suspicion I had of him and walked a balancing act of trying not to inflame the paranoia I had on him.

Empire has him in his poe pool though, so IDK.
do u really think i didnt read those early pages? do u really think i was saying that as anything more than early game reaction fishing?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 4:23 pm

Post by Tammy »

I think later you did, but can't you see why I'd be suspicious after I had a similar suspicion in Wizards and
let you talk me out of it?
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 4:24 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 1681, Tammy wrote:I think later you did, but can't you see why I'd be suspicious after I had a similar suspicion in Wizards and
WELP
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 4:48 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 1505, Plessiez wrote:I mean, look at these posts:
In post 1157, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
vote sangria
In post 1160, kanyeknowsbest wrote:do we only have 1 day thats fucked up
In post 1161, kanyeknowsbest wrote:1 day 12 hours

iove made flash wagons happen faster than that
Kanye clearly knows how close the day is to deadline when he moves his vote to a wagon that isn't going anywhere.
In post 1312, kanyeknowsbest wrote:i would have moved it
even if i had realized
how close we were to deadline
And now he's saying "even if". Suggesting that actually he didn't realise. But the posts above make it obvious that he did.

What is the town motivation for lying like this?
Okay Pless, I *see* where you're coming from, but help me out a little. In shadoweh asks him what he's doing and tells him how much time until deadline. That prompts the 1160 post and the resulting 1161 post. That does suggest that when he originally moved his vote to sangres he didn't know what the deadline was and then was like I can make a wagon in this time.

I think I like the argument that he didn't actually do anything about it afterwards and try to get him lynched though.

Am I misreading your point?
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 1525, Flipping Awesome wrote: Cerulean, I am concerned with Empire head and also with some of your D1 play:

- Your lack of presence towards the end of D1. It just didn't feel like the sort of thing you would do where you vote Plum and let a lynch on a townread (Katsuki) go through. Why didn't you try to take a larger role in working with the town to secure a lynch not on one of your townreads? I get that you were strapped for time and it is probably unfair for me to bring this up but when you did have time, I expected you to use it more efficiently.

- Your play here and interactions with me feeling different than in Black Flag Nightless where you were intent on getting me into the game and sharing my thoughts. I don't get the same vibes here even accounting for reduced activity. Do you plan to be active at any point in the future?
Empire talked about some of this, but katsuki was more of an early town read of mine than of Empire's though he did agree somewhat based on meta. I'm more protective of katsuki than empire is in general, so it's not something he would have fought for in the first place even if he had been around much, but even if I had still been in the game we probably wouldn't have fought too much. I mean I *would* have argued with Nacho about it, and I probably would have lost the argument anyway. Nacho has only let me win a few reads arguments, and that one wouldn't have been one of them, not in the beginning of the game. And Empire in that situation wouldn't have been able to put up as much of a fight as I would have.

As far as our activity in the game, it will be better from here on out. I'm here and I'm better so it's all good. This hydra was always supposed to be me with a side of empire; he only joined it so that he could play in some capacity but not have to worry about it consuming the time he didn't really have in the first place to dedicate to it. I'm not sure about the black flag reverence though? You might be thinking about me trying to get you in the game? I remember during that game getting frustrated that you weren't really talking and him directing me to a game you were in, in lylo I think?, in which you were really trying to get a scum read lynched and telling me not to worry that you weren't posting much because you were into another game. Anyway I've pretty much been the dominant posting head in our hydra in our previous games, which was part of the joke in my first post because I would be here too, so maybe you're thinking of me?

Hopefully Empire will be able to be more active, but his ability to commit to mafia like he used to dropped mid last year.

I felt like there was something else here I wanted to say and I can't remember now. Maybe later.
fa wrote: - I also expected you to take a stronger role in defending UT if as you say, he is a townread and you are confident about this read but if you are still catching up,
I feel like I did. There's not a wagon on him anymore? This is my read mostly. Empire does agree with my read, but it really is mine. But it's not something that either of us felt confident about day from day one. But though Empire says that the game's gotten boring, after mind you getting frustrated over the hostility day one, I think that some of the distractive elements, including me, have been placed at a minimum and so it's easier to see things? IDK
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 6:13 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 1548, Tim Howard wrote:
(2) town-reading Venmar for "frustration", again ignoring Tammy's whole angry-replace-out thing
They're different people. I've seen Tammy get frustrated multiple times before, it's null on her to me. She's kind of an easily frustrated person, so far as I can tell.
How many times have you seen me get that frustrated as scum?
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 6:21 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 1550, Plessiez wrote:
In post 1337, Tim Howard wrote:I basically can't pick out a read on Cerulean. I'll have a conversation with Nexus about it today, if I can catch him online.
How many games have you played with Tammy to this point? Because ... okay, Tammy will be smug if I'm misreading her, I guess, but I just don't see how you can't have a solid read on that slot at this point.
You're reading me right so I'm happy!

But I think you know me well enough that smug isn't me anyway? Tragic guilt is more my style.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 6:22 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 1686, Titan wrote:
In post 1550, Plessiez wrote:
In post 1337, Tim Howard wrote:I basically can't pick out a read on Cerulean. I'll have a conversation with Nexus about it today, if I can catch him online.
How many games have you played with Tammy to this point? Because ... okay, Tammy will be smug if I'm misreading her, I guess, but I just don't see how you can't have a solid read on that slot at this point.
You're reading me right so I'm happy!

But I think you know me well enough that smug isn't me anyway? Tragic guilt is more my style.
I'm just trying my damndest to alt slip as much as possible.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 6:27 pm

Post by Flipping Awesome »

Regarding Black Flag, these were the posts I vividly remembered:
Cerulean wrote:Regfan, when I read over absta's posts the first time I didn't see what you were talking about but after rereading them I 100% get it and I'll talk it over with Tammy the next time I see her. Want to remind you to look at Piggy's #646, I thought it was kind of genuine when I read it but I'm on the fence. Still haven't made time to look at Mehdi/OS's meta but I'll try to make some this week.

Deadpool,
I'm really interested in hearing F-16's thoughts on the game so please try to get him in here ASAP.

So far, the only slot I have in my "unlynchable" pool is Justin Timberlake. I have a bunch of weaker townreads but I'm not confident in them at all, want to give the thread another reread and talk them over some with Tammy to decide where we want to go.

~Empire.
Cerulean wrote:
I've played with F-16 before here and though I was scum there I felt like he was very transparently town in that game.
I only played with Arthur briefly here, where even though I read him as town correctly, he replaced out shortly after I replaced in so I feel a bit less confident with him. Tammy claims to know his meta very well though and I want to talk with her over Arthur's recent posts.

~Empire.
Cerulean wrote:Ok, now it's time for me to get off my ass again and do more meta research.

F-16, please get in here and post. Now.

~Empire.
Cerulean wrote:Fuck.

Regfan - please don't put deadpool in your blind spot.

Deadpool - ill have some questions for you in a bit that you get to stop ignoring, and
want to see f-16's thoughts as well as your updated thought very soon.
Cerulean wrote:That's not an answer to her question, Arthur. And I'm also very interested in hearing your answer.

Also, where's your Soul townread coming from?

(F-16, I've been watching you post. I expect to see you in this thread soon.)

~Empire.
Cerulean wrote:Glad I'm rubbing off on you, Tammy.

(I'm doing some of my own right now, too.
F-16, I need you right now bro.)

~Empire.
Cerulean wrote:
Posting from my phone to say DO NOT reply to F-16's wall. Let him finish his catch up first please.

~Empire
Cerulean wrote:Regfan, I read through your case for Thor being town and I'll have a more detailed post about it tomorrow but I want to say this: Tammy and I both think you might be massively underestimating Thor, we think he's very capable of faking a lot of the minor-ish towntells you listed in thread (as opposed to the scum QT). The one thing I am inclined to agree with you on is his push on N being a towntell and that he might have a point re: Jesse being scum after looking at his meta.

F-16, would really love it if you finished your catch-up and helped us out here.

~Empire.
Cerulean wrote:Oh Deadpool brought it up, nevermind.

Still waiting on F-16 to respond to Regfan's PoE analysis
and waiting on theslimer3's...everything.

~Empire.
Cerulean wrote:Arthur,
is F-16 ever going to post in this thread again?
And why hasn't he done so? I know he's been around.

~Empire.
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 6:32 pm

In post 352, Cerulean wrote:@F-16: I'll engage your wall/reads later when I'm back from dinner.
In post 362, Cerulean wrote:F-16, going to have to take a rain check on talking about your reads. I wasn't really in the mood for mafia today at all.
This is why I felt underwhelmed. I guess real life stuff comes in as well but idk. I still feel pretty good about you guys being town, just wouldn't bank the game on you right now.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 6:38 pm

Post by Cerulean »

Ahahahahhaha.

TBF...We were on point that game, and it was really solid. Arthur was driving me insane and I thought his opening posts denoted a you and Thor pair. Empire was like, F-16 will make that slot easy to read, and we really really really wanted to see if we could solve that game with a sixty lynch and the day after.

Reading those posts, I think it makes it clear that we didn't have a read on your slot and needed one whereas here Empire had a read on your slot from your early posts. That's me guessing from tone and context though. He can correct me when he shows up if I'm wrong.

So, yeah, he'll want your input and activity, but he's already reading your slot in a way he wasn't in that game (partly because of me).
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 6:44 pm

That makes more sense. I just remembered JT was treating our slot as conftown and you guys had doubts about us because they had to keep explaining their townread because you wouldn't believe it. Real life + already having a read on our slot could account for the difference. I did feel that the way you were trying to scumhunt Shadoweh bordered on unfakeable. In any case, once I re-read and we compare notes, it should be a lot more apparent and I can get a more solid read.

For now: Do you disagree on any of these reads: {Zdenek, Chamber, Shadoweh, UT, Plessiez} as all being town?
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 6:54 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 1689, Flipping Awesome wrote:
In post 352, Cerulean wrote:@F-16: I'll engage your wall/reads later when I'm back from dinner.
In post 362, Cerulean wrote:F-16, going to have to take a rain check on talking about your reads. I wasn't really in the mood for mafia today at all.
This is why I felt underwhelmed. I guess real life stuff comes in as well but idk. I still feel pretty good about you guys being town, just wouldn't bank the game on you right now.
I feel like Empire already answered part of this in his first answer to you. I could probably answer this in more detail but part of it is my fault for what happened the weekend before with my replace out and the other is not game relevant, and it would just be more productive to move on from there.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 6:57 pm

I agree. I brought it up to clarify what I was referring to with regards to Black Flag and why it felt different here.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 7:05 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 1691, Flipping Awesome wrote:That makes more sense. I just remembered JT was treating our slot as conftown and you guys had doubts about us because they had to keep explaining their townread because you wouldn't believe it. Real life + already having a read on our slot could account for the difference. I did feel that the way you were trying to scumhunt Shadoweh bordered on unfakeable. In any case, once I re-read and we compare notes, it should be a lot more apparent and I can get a more solid read.

For now: Do you disagree on any of these reads: {Zdenek, Chamber, Shadoweh, UT, Plessiez} as all being town?
Well yeah, Regfan thought absta replaced out because he was spoiled. I was worried and wouldn't shut up to Empire about it. I don't know if you can understand the level of involvement we both had in that game. We read Sixty as scum by like page 3 and that's all we could talk about. It was the first time we hydra'd together and worked together and we wanted to win the game by day two, though that didn't become possible.

What our hydra will be more like is The Wire, where it's just more me because even though we're both in a different place in our lives, mine is less affected than his.

Empire and I really really strongly agree that Chamber is town. I'm pretty sure we both agree that Zdenek is town as that was our early read. We both agree that UT is town, though that is more my read. In catching up on day two yes I'm getting over my day one ridiculousness on Shadoweh and I think that her game makes more sense as town and reminds me more of her town game than her scum game...this read someone will have to hold me on because I'm going to waffle on it like crazy and worry I'm reading her wrong but right now I think she's town. Pless is probably town so far. I did like CDB; I think Empire did too, yes he did which is the whole reason why we're taking caution on the Tim Howard read though I will say that I suck at reading quadz.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 8:24 pm

Post by Cerulean »

KANYE!!!
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 8:41 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

whtat
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 8:51 pm

Post by Cerulean »

i have magical powers.

you asked me a question. I responded; I kinda hoped you'd respond or something so I could get a better read on you.

did you figure out what you were wrong about?
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 8:58 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 1682, Cerulean wrote:
In post 1681, Tammy wrote:I think later you did, but can't you see why I'd be suspicious after I had a similar suspicion in Wizards and
WELP
i dunno what you want me to respond to this w.? "well youre wrong?" do u want me to link u to times ive done that b4 (hint u were in 1 of those games, tho it was upon replacing in). idgi

also no i didnt gfigure it out
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 10:11 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Flipping awesome, why are you not voting?
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”