Newbie 1509: The Devil's Run (Game Over)

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:56 pm

Post by Baezu »

Vote Count 0.XX
(LYNCH!)
:right: neil1113: (5) Formerfish, shaddowez, BabiSoup, blueheaven, Andrewseagull
Formerfish: (2) huntress , neil1113
shaddowez: (1) Clusk92

Not Voting: Alina

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2014-06-16 23:00:00)

Mod Notes:
None
[/area]
Last edited by Baezu on Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:00 pm

Post by Baezu »

neil1113 has been lynched! He was Vanilla Townie.

Night 1 starts now. Please submit all actions to me within 48 hours
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:25 pm

Post by Baezu »

Night 1 passes with no incident

Vote Count 2.00Not Voting: huntress , Formerfish, shaddowez, BabiSoup, Alina, Clusk92, blueheaven, Andrewseagull

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2014-06-30 18:30:00)

Mod Notes:
None
Show

Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by Alina »

Okay then.

I was waiting to see who died/if I died before I reread the thread, but I guess that was just useless waiting.

Anyways, I really don't understand
Neil
's town play at all. :/ Did he just not have time to play? I literally sat there baffled for like 10 minutes. Maybe a PR I could understand doing that but wow. I'm completely confused atm.

I also have no idea if
Andrew
is just completely clueless or if he's scum playing up the clueless angle so he can get through the game doing stupid stuff without anyone suspecting him. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now, I guess, because I honestly have no idea who I even want to vote at this point. Hoping the reread will help with that.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:20 pm

Post by Alina »

@
Andrewseagull

Who is your top town and scum read right now? Give (detailed please) reasoning.
blueheaven
blueheaven
Goon
blueheaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:01 pm

Post by blueheaven »

@Alina
Why did you think that his play made sense if he was a PR? I don't see the reasoning behind it, but a past game seems to agree with your point.

My other top suspect was Andrew, and I agree with your reasoning about his quickhammer. There was a reason for his quickhammer if Andrew was scum partners with neil, but now, I'm not so sure. I can't see any reason for him to hammer as town, or scum (that isn't partners with neil)
woot
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:05 pm

Post by Alina »

It doesn't, all TOO much. If he was a new player, POTENTIALLY, he could act like a complete dork so the scum wouldn't kill him and he could get by, but as an IC I don't really see it. I was just trying to make the point that I really couldn't comprehend him being a VT at all.
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:10 pm

Post by shaddowez »

In post 166, Huntress wrote:
In post 147, Formerfish wrote:Huntress, do you still see this as my scum game? Additional question, have you ever seen my scum game?
I don't recall ever reading a game where you were scum and I haven't felt the need to go look for any yet.
@Huntress
- You never answered
Formerfish
's question about this being his scum game. Now that Neil flipped town, what do you think of Fish?

@blueheaven
- You were initially very suspicious of
BabiSoup
, let it die off a little, and then in an exchange between us asked what I thought about Babi putting Neil at L-1. Similar to my question to Huntress, now that Neil flipped town what do you think of Babi?
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:16 pm

Post by shaddowez »

I'm currently of the opinion that
Andrew
is mafia
and
clueless. His answers from the RQS (and one other post after the lynch) are that he has only ever played one game before, so I'm guessing that he saw the opportunity to off a townie and went for it. I'd like to hear more from people, especially him, before casting a vote though.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:29 pm

Post by Alina »

Yeah, if I HAD to choose someone to lynch right now, immediately, I'd pick him, but I haven't reread the thread yet(I'm way too tired right now, I'm going to do it after I get some sleep so I can actually be perceptive...but I can't get to sleep right now so it's ugh.)
blueheaven
blueheaven
Goon
blueheaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:42 pm

Post by blueheaven »

@shadow

My suspicions with Babi stems from his unhelpful sarcasm and also putting neil at L-1 but not asking for a claim. This is all null now, because in terms of activity, he is making a lot of effort to scum hunt. And about the L-1 thing, I was under the impression that by putting a person at L-1, it is either you WANT him lynched already, or you are asking him to claim. Apparently, the one asking for a claim is supposed to be the one with the intent to hammer.
woot
Clusk92
Clusk92
Goon
Clusk92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:48 pm

Post by Clusk92 »

I'm not buying the fact Andrew didn't know how things worked on here - the rules are on the very first page for everyone to see, if you're a newbie it's just common sense to read them before the game starts.

As I said before that wasn't the only thing that made him look scummy though, he changed his mind about Neil so quickly after not being suspicious about him before, based on just two lines he deemed suspicious, right when he's at L-1.

His premature VT claim when there was no need does not help town at all and also looks like scum panicking to me.

For now I'm comfortable with putting a vote down for him.

VOTE: Andrewseagull
Andrewseagull
Andrewseagull
Townie
Andrewseagull
Townie
Townie

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:58 am

Post by Andrewseagull »

Just to make sure I don't get "prodded" I'm still here, will answer all questions tomorrow morning when I get back from college.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:54 am

Post by Alina »

You had the time to sign on to avoid being prodded, but not enough time to answer a few questions? >_>
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:39 pm

Post by Huntress »

In post 203, Alina wrote:Okay then.

I was waiting to see who died/if I died before I reread the thread, but I guess that was just useless waiting.

Anyways, I really don't understand
Neil
's town play at all. :/ Did he just not have time to play? I literally sat there baffled for like 10 minutes. Maybe a PR I could understand doing that but wow. I'm completely confused atm.
I'm getting scum vibes from this. It seems to me to be more like play-acting than a genuine reaction. What didn't you understand about Neil's play?

In post 207, shaddowez wrote:
In post 166, Huntress wrote:I don't recall ever reading a game where you were scum and I haven't felt the need to go look for any yet.
@Huntress
- You never answered
Formerfish
's question about this being his scum game. Now that Neil flipped town, what do you think of Fish?
You quoted my answer to Fish's question so I don't see how you can claim that I didn't answer it? Neil's flip doesn't affect my read on Fish which is fairly neutral apart from his last few Day one posts. Post in particular seemed to be foreshadowing Neil's flip.

In post 211, Clusk92 wrote:I'm not buying the fact Andrew didn't know how things worked on here - the rules are on the very first page for everyone to see, if you're a newbie it's just common sense to read them before the game starts.
As I've already pointed out, the rules did
not
make clear that the Day could end before the deadline, or that the Day would end immediately a majority was reached.

Andrew looks like low-hanging fruit at the moment, an easy mislynch, although I'm not discounting the fact that he could still be scum playing the newbie card.

Blueheaven is still my top scum read.

Vote: Blueheaven
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:01 pm

Post by Alina »

@
Huntress

Everything. Almost every single thing he accused others(
Formerfish
, really...I don't recall him saying anything about anyone else) of, he then ended up doing himself(Namely the whole AtF thing). And in addition, he described his scum game in post one. Then proceeded to emulate that. It confuses me how he could act like that, considering he has (I'm assuming, anyways,) quite a few games under his belt. I know that amount of games played =/= skill, but still. :/ If you understand why he was doing what he was doing, please, explain it to me, because I don't get it.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:47 pm

Post by Baezu »

Vote Count 2.01blueheaven: (1) huntress
Andrewseagull: (1) Clusk92

Not Voting: Formerfish, shaddowez, BabiSoup, Alina, blueheaven, Andrewseagull

Mod Notes:
None
Show

Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:46 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I'll be here tomorrow.
blueheaven
blueheaven
Goon
blueheaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:53 pm

Post by blueheaven »

I actually believe that Andrew was unaware that the day was going to end immediately after the hammer. But even before the hammer, I was suspicious of him, or his lack of effort.

And the fact that he gave the 5th vote, knowing very well that it is the vote that would probably get neil lynched (even though not immediately) without giving much reason. Not to mention voting Fish despite not being able to put a finger on anything Formerfish said.

Please Andrew, I would like more clarifications, not only on your vote on neil, but your play as a whole. Why initially you don't think neil was scum but you thought fish was. And next, neil was the probably scum, but Fish hasn't said anything wrong?
woot
blueheaven
blueheaven
Goon
blueheaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:55 pm

Post by blueheaven »

In post 214, Huntress wrote:

You quoted my answer to Fish's question so I don't see how you can claim that I didn't answer it? Neil's flip doesn't affect my read on Fish which is fairly neutral apart from his last few Day one posts. Post in particular seemed to be foreshadowing Neil's flip.
I see you doing the same at post 177.
woot
BabiSoup
BabiSoup
Goon
BabiSoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:33 pm

Post by BabiSoup »

VOTE: Shaddowez
Clusk92
Clusk92
Goon
Clusk92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:30 pm

Post by Clusk92 »

In post 220, BabiSoup wrote:VOTE: Shaddowez
Reasons?
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:11 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 212, Andrewseagull wrote:Just to make sure I don't get "prodded" I'm still here, will answer all questions tomorrow morning when I get back from college.
It's now "tomorrow evening" and we still haven't heard from you. Mind giving us some insight?
Clusk92 wrote:
In post 220, BabiSoup wrote:VOTE: Shaddowez
Reasons?
I'm interested as well. You vaguely answered my question about why you thought Neil was scum by pointing to another game of his, then immediately vote for me with no explanation.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by Baezu »

Vote Count 2.02shaddowez: (1) BabiSoup
blueheaven: (1) huntress
Andrewseagull: (1) Clusk92

Not Voting: Formerfish, shaddowez, Alina, blueheaven, Andrewseagull

Mod Notes:
None
Show

Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:03 pm

Post by Alina »

I feel horribly stood up by
Andrew
and
Formerfish.

I'm in the middle of rereading right now(reread 3 people so far) and I already have a couple thoughts I'd like to voice but I want to wait for certain people to post first.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”