massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2004 9:03 am

Post by massive »

Current let's-rejoice-in-Xavier's-NCAA-victory-last-night vote count:

indentureddjinn: 5 (MeMe, Mike Amok, Green Crayons, bigbenwd, Rick)
MeMe: 1 (Mike Amok)
Lord Sewerrat: 1 (Jolle)
Jolle: 1 (Phoebus)

(By way of information, Xavier is my alma mater and currently getting ready to play Duke on Sunday for the NCAA Final Four - so if you lynch someone Sunday night, be prepared to wait until Monday for any information, as I will be quite toasty Sunday night. :))
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Jolle
Jolle
Goon
Jolle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2004 10:31 am

Post by Jolle »

Unvote: Sewerrat, vote: Indenturedjinn

There's just to much evidence against him.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2004 11:13 am

Post by massive »

Final day one vote count:

indentureddjinn: 6 (MeMe, Mike Amok, Green Crayons, bigbenwd, Rick, Jolle)
Jolle: 1 (Phoebus)

After some small time of debate, attention turns to the last to arrive at the lynching scene, indentureddjinn.

"You, last to arrive! Who are you?"

"Don't you recognize me? I'm the cab driver, Winchester Late! I was busy picking up MeMe and had to wash the car before I came over to pursue mob justice!"

"That can't be! MeMe's house was on fire, and the fire trucks were there! Surely they would have remembered seeing you!"

Caught in his short-sighted lie, the owner of the Late Taxi Company had no recourse but to throw himself before the mercy of the crowds - which, unfortunately, was quite small in the face of their bloodlust. The crowd attacked indentureddjinn, stringing him up for the other criminals to see.

indentureddjinn, Winchester Late of the Late Taxi Company, has been lynched.

It is now Night Two. Please turn all night choices in by ... let's say no later than Tuesday, March 30th.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2004 10:27 am

Post by massive »

Saccovanzetti Ledger-Journal

Prizewinning Chemist Found Slain

Internationally-known chemist Doctor Gene Spoolicer, or
MeMe
, was found this morning lying dead in a back alley in downtown Saccovanzetti. The initial autopsy revealed a single bullet wound through the temple of the doctor's advanced brain. Police are not sure what Doctor Spoolicer was doing in the downtown area overnight, although the doctor was found with what appeared to be some sort of chemical delivery system.

Another House in Flames

Yet another house of Saccovanzetti erupted into flames overnight. Fire officials continue to search for the arsonist.

It is now Day Two. With nine alive, it takes five votes to make dead.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2004 11:31 am

Post by MeMe »

:x
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:18 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

...I'm back now, I'm reading through the thread as of now, so what are thoughts about meme? what is this chemical delivery system? and also, what was the taxi man able to do?
"Plato is a lot of fun. It comes in many colors. You can put it through the plato fun factory, and make spaghetti out of it. You shouldn't eat it, but if you do, your poop turns different colors."
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:28 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

I think meme was not a doctor, but she was an inventor, at least thats what it looks like from the deathscene, a chemist it said, and she had that thing, probably an invention she never got to use.
"Plato is a lot of fun. It comes in many colors. You can put it through the plato fun factory, and make spaghetti out of it. You shouldn't eat it, but if you do, your poop turns different colors."
-Werebear
Mike Amok
Mike Amok
Townie
Mike Amok
Townie
Townie

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2004 5:37 pm

Post by Mike Amok »

There's no reason to think indentureddjinn's role wasn't just as he said, basically a doctor. No idea about MeMe's role. Probably not a typical doc role. Something very interesting, I'm sure.
[size=75]This space intentionally left blank.[/size]
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:08 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

I'm going to
Vote: Jolle
because he was really hounding a lynch on sewer rat yesterday, and he was even suggesting a quick lynch would be good, this seems a bit scummy to me, I dunno. and he also says at one point that he does say hes going to hold off his vote on IDcause four was enough, but he had also said he wanted a fast day. and then he cast the final vote on ID as well. (I may have to rephrase that post, if you want me to, i will. its like 1 AM here)
-Werebear
Jolle
Jolle
Goon
Jolle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:19 pm

Post by Jolle »

BigBen:: I said 4 votes was enough in post 112. I put the lynching vote on him in post 151. A lot things changed in the posts between.

I still suspect Lord Sewerrat. I think he is the arsonist. Because if he were the arsonist, whom would he attack? I guess someone who suspects him, since if he kills that person, his chances of surviving the day become better. I was the one who suspected LS most. This night I received a PM saying I was attacked by the arsonist. Because the most likely person to attack me if he were the arsonist is Lord Sewerrat,
Vote: Lord Sewerrat

BTW, ben, who did you investigate this night?
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:23 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

we dont know if the arsonist is evil, I'm beginning to think that he is a pro town role blocker, because he hasnt killed yet.
-Werebear
Lord Sewerrat
Lord Sewerrat
Townie
Lord Sewerrat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2004 11:07 pm

Post by Lord Sewerrat »

I am not the arsonist.

I am a role wich I will not tell, because that would not do the town any good.

I also beleaf the taxidriver is some kind of doc.
Ugh
Rick
Rick
Goon
Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2004 11:34 pm

Post by Rick »

Ben, That’s an interesting theory on the arsonist being a role blocker. Two strikes and no deaths; you do have a point. Either that or the fire crews are extremely lucky.

MeMe said:
MeMe wrote:I received a PM saying that I was engulfed in smoke, but luckily
the fire engines came to the rescue
and I
stayed outside all night watching
to make sure my home didn't burn to the ground.
MeMe's statement also says she stayed outside all night watching which gives credence to the blocking theory.

Any mention of the fire crews with you last night Jolle? It’s all pretty confusing.
Jolle
Jolle
Goon
Jolle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2004 1:39 am

Post by Jolle »

My PM said I that my house was on fire, so I called 911 and fled from my house. That's all. I guess it means the same as MeMe's PM, only told a different way.
Lord Sewerrat
Lord Sewerrat
Townie
Lord Sewerrat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2004 4:57 am

Post by Lord Sewerrat »

I agree on the roleblock theory
Ugh
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2004 5:13 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Then that would clear Jolle, since a murder happened last night.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Mike Amok
Mike Amok
Townie
Mike Amok
Townie
Townie

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2004 5:29 am

Post by Mike Amok »

Unless another Mafioso made the kill.
Jolle
Jolle
Goon
Jolle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2004 6:30 am

Post by Jolle »

I also think the theorie of the arsonist being a roleblocker is true. That makes my reason to vote for LS unvalid, so
Unvote: LS
. I do still suspect him, but not enough anymore to warrant a vote.
Mr_Gnome_It_All
Mr_Gnome_It_All
Hell if I gnome
Mr_Gnome_It_All
Hell if I gnome
Hell if I gnome

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2004 3:00 pm

Post by Mr_Gnome_It_All »

Well, I'll say that an arson roleblocker is an interesting concept. And it seems likely, considering what's been happening at night.

No suspicions as of yet.
Who the hell is "General Failure", and why is he reading my hard drive?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2004 9:05 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

It's at this point where i feel exceptionally insecure about my abilities, because all i have to fall back on is random voting; and by day two, that shouldn't really be an option.

Does anyone have any thoughts whatsoever, perhaps in regards to any amount of suspicion.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Jolle
Jolle
Goon
Jolle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2004 2:39 am

Post by Jolle »

I'm also quite stuck, but perhaps BigBen can help us if he is willing to tell who he investigated. Other than that, I'm completely out of ideas. :roll:
Mike Amok
Mike Amok
Townie
Mike Amok
Townie
Townie

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2004 4:25 am

Post by Mike Amok »

Vote: Jolle
. Why would you want Ben to do that? It's like slapping a big "CONFIRMED INNOCENT! KILL ME NOW!" sign on that person's back. Ben told us he and his partner investigated MeMe night 1. She subsequently died night 2. Bad idea.
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2004 6:04 am

Post by Phoebus »

I'll add a third
vote:Jolle
to help him talk to us,
The fire at his house confirms that he is not the arsonist but does not clear him of being scum. I'd hazard to conjecture that our friendly neighbourhood arsonist marked him to be scum as well and targetted him in an effort to increase his chances of victory.

While the two unsuccessful fires might be all cushy to suggest a roleblocker type, I am slightly sceptical for the fact that the firebug has been repeatedly mentioned in the news. How often is a role block mentioned in the news? And also, usually, it is just one element...a combi of arson + fire engines is slightly iffy for me. I'd be more comfortable thinking that there's someone either highly efficient or highly lucky as a doc out there for us.
Your happiness is intertwined with your outlook on life.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2004 6:26 am

Post by Green Crayons »

a combi of arson + fire engines is slightly iffy for me
Without the fire engines, the fire would supposedly burn down the houses, which may or may not affect other people's roles. At least, that's what i have surmised.
Jolle
Jolle
Goon
Jolle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2004 6:55 am

Post by Jolle »

I guess it's time to claim then. I'm Carl Willingham, a vigilante with a built-in restriction: if I kill someone who is pro-town , it will have very bad consequences for me.
Phoebus wrote:a combi of arson + fire engines is slightly iffy for me.
Fire crews are mentioned only at the beginning of day 1. I think they were added just for flavor.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”