IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:15 am

Post by IceGuy »

In post 365, havingfitz wrote:
Ice...Why is the hayato/Neil slot screaming town to you?

General townie behavior, suggesting good night strategies, actually trying to get the game forward.

Who are your top three suspects?

mathbandit, Bins, all of the people lurking.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:59 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Siv...do you suspect either Neil or Ice and if so....who more?
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Siveure DtTrikyp
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:37 pm

Post by Siveure DtTrikyp »

I really don't suspect neil. At all.

Any suspicion of ice would have to be sheeping. I don't really see anything there that other people haven't pointed out.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:51 am

Post by don_johnson »

I'm usually right.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:58 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

--:Vote Count:--
  • T S O [ 0 ]
  • havingfitz [ 0 ]
  • Siveure DtTrikyp [ 1 ] mathbandit
  • Aronis [ 0 ]
  • IceGuy [ 1 ] Bins
  • The Bulge [ 0 ]
  • don_johnson [ 1 ] The Bulge
  • neil1113 [ 3 ] Formerfish, Aronis, havingfitz

• mathbandit [ 2 ] Don_Johnson, IceGuy
  • Formerfish [ 0 ]
  • Bins [ 0 ]

Not Voting
: T S O, neil1113, Sivuere DtTrikyp

Amount To Lynch
: With 11 alive it is 6 to lynch
Deadline
: None.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:00 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

I had already prodded Aronis at his 72 hour mark. I am now going to replace Aronis.

Still no luck with the TSO replacement.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:25 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 393, havingfitz wrote:Also...still no content from Neil and Ice

In post 327, neil1113 wrote:Still haven't gotten around to reading this unfortunately. I really want to read up on Math. And D_J, I plan on looking into that as well when I read up.

In post 329, neil1113 wrote:Sigh... I guess I'll read the game. Tonight it should be complete
and I guess I can look at Fishface and Adonai's reasonings.

I don't think I even know who either of them are to be honest. :
/

P.S. I'll do a recap of my read through every couple of pages, so you know where I am in my read through and my opinions of it.

In post 378, neil1113 wrote:Alright, going to page one, and reading through now.

In post 400, IceGuy wrote:
In post 365, havingfitz wrote:Who are your top three suspects?

mathbandit, Bins,
all of the people lurking

SO you suspect yourself and Neil too?

Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:32 am

Post by Bins »

vote ice please.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:49 am

Post by IceGuy »

In post 406, havingfitz wrote:

I don't have the impression that I and Neil are lurking. We actually have high activity levels, by the standard of this game.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:53 am

Post by Formerfish »

If you mean prod dodges and unkept promises for content, then sure you guys are active.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:19 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 408, IceGuy wrote:
In post 406, havingfitz wrote:

I don't have the impression that I and Neil are lurking. We actually have high activity levels, by the standard of this game.

Really? What have you done in your now 5 posts? Said let's hurry up and end the day and not made any cases against anyone?

You haven't done shit. :idea:

And no...you aren't alone.

Siveure DtTrikyp
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:08 am

Okay bins.

VOTE: iceguy

Total sheepliness.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:48 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Can people just vote neil ffs

Siveure DtTrikyp
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:46 pm

I'm not voting neil.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:52 pm

Post by havingfitz »

I see that. Why not? Because of Hayato's stellar play?

Siveure DtTrikyp
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:07 pm

Partly that, partly because I don't see much to sheep. I kinda trust bins to be right. I don't trust any of the people voting neil and none of you have really good reasoning either.

Fish thinks hayato was manipulating him.
Aronis just hasn't had good reasoning for anything.
You're essentially policy lynching him. There are better people to policy lynch.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:22 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I think its funny you boil down my reasoning to the singularly weakest point that I made against Haya. I would even say it ventures close to a misrep because of how trivial you made my vote and position seem. I've been doing well in recent times (ib4 Neil bitches about that newbie game) to avoid death tunnels, you are quickly making yourself a good candidate for an exception.

Do not do that again.
Siveure DtTrikyp
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:14 pm

Fish, you've not really presented your reasoning beyond that "weakest point." Could you do so now?

Spoiler: Everything fish has said about hayato or neil
In post 140, Formerfish wrote:First let me get some of the pleasantries out of the way.
Hello TSO, and Hayato. Nice to see you both.
The rest of you I do not know yet, so Hi.

@Hayato
- every plan has a loop hole in it, if not then this wouldn’t be any fun. The chance that scum are paired up is very low, and it looks like you are trying to stall. And I hope your vote on Don was still RVS. And then you legit use an RVS vote as evidence of scum (nice attempt to discredit Bulge by calling him a newbie btw)… Only too then, within 3 posts where you pose a scenario, answer it yourself, and change your opinion, decide that maybe the scum busser has a good plan. Your idea of optional fruit giving is horrible, and you should probably see rope for suggesting it. You seriously think that getting the info off 2 night kills would be more beneficial than 3 whole days of discussion? Your vote on Bulge is bad, and you should feel bad. If you don’t think Bulge is scum, why are you voting him? No one said you are stupid, projecting a bit? I am baffled by post #94 by the way. Did you really declare you vote as serious this late in the game? RVS has been over for quite some time, and you’ve made other serious votes, why is this one more serious than the others?

Okay, this post. I guess I didn't factor it in given that it was 5 pages before your vote. And even now, looking at it I don't see what you're getting at. It looks like "Dissect his iso for anything scummy."

In post 265, Formerfish wrote:VOTE: Unvote

My reads have been shit lately.

VOTE: Hayato

Gotta be honest, feels like you are trying to play me by singling me out with the replace shit, also you look scummy as hell and should probably hang.

Right. I see this, I assume this is why you're voting him.

In post 291, Formerfish wrote:I see more scum motivation from Hayato. Would you like yo join me in lynching him? I know you want Siv, but I'm seeing more frustrated town than anything else right now. If he is scum he'll show it over time.

Sure. This is informative.

In post 296, Formerfish wrote:Buddying, being able to deny accountability when a person flips town because he was only following your lead.

That question really worries me because its not like you saw the reasons and disregarded them, its like you couldn't even imagine them.

Also informative given that I was the one asking this.

In post 338, Formerfish wrote:
In post 332, neil1113 wrote:
In post 330, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:Neil on a scale of 1-10 how good are you as town and as scum? (separate answers please)

As town? Eh... 5. As scum? I'd say 8 or 9. I don't normally lose scum games.

In post 331, Formerfish wrote:Neil should know who I am. We just played a newbie game together where I spearheaded his lynch after he shittily tunneled me.

Ah yes, where you spearheaded a mislynch. It was great. I also had no time what-so-ever to put into that game unfortunately. I'd rather not remember that. But to be fair, it's not difficult to "spearhead" a mislynch with a hundred newbies... it's like bragging because you successfully convinced a group of 3 year olds that Santa exists. Weren't you town that game? I don't think bragging about spearheading a mislynch with a terrible crappy case that only went through because I wasn't around to stop it, is something to boast about personally. But whatever floats your boat, cutie. ;)

That is quite the odd reaction to what I said. I was mearly pointing out the fained lack of recognition was slightly disingenuous since we recently played a game together where we had significant interaction, and we have played one together in the past as well. Maybe my feelings were hurt a bit because I failed to make a lasting impression on you...

Okay. So maybe they're scum because neil didn't recognize you? Cmon, thats even weaker than hayato was trying to manipulate you.

Like, at no point have you given reasoning as to why you think hayato/neil is scum, BEYOND the "trying to play me with the replace out crap."
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:52 pm

Post by neil1113 »

In post 416, Formerfish wrote:I've been doing well in recent times (ib4 Neil bitches about that newbie game)

You really think I would've done that? :/

I'm not a bitch, seriously. I don't have any harsh feelings towards you, at all. Honestly, the whole "I don't know fish" at the beginning was a lapse of looking at the player list. All I knew was a player named fish, I didn't really even think of you when I said I didn't recognize fish. I literally had not even really looked at the game. Even now, I haven't read much. The apathy of this game is honestly getting to me. I've read the first page, that's it. I admit, you're the only one who's even tried to make a case against my slot (not me in particular, but that's because you can't. I haven't given any information to analyze because I haven't read the game...) yet you have people like Fitz with that terrible reasoning, and horrible attempt at sheeping a wagon, and then the other dude (Aronis?) who, I'm not even sure is in this game anymore...

Honestly from my wagon, I wouldn't presuppose you or even Aronis is scum. Fitz on the other hand, that should bother you seeing that blatant sheep and disregard to the town portion of the game. Town would want to lynch scum, what part of Fitz's posting even remotely looks like town trying to lynch scum when he put his vote on me? Can you honestly see that coming from town? And if not, why are you okay with that sheeping vote? Either I assume you think he's bussing his scum partner, or scum is jumping on the biggest wagon opportunity (and probably what Fitz considers his biggest threat to eliminate, considering I personally hand delivered a lynch on him in a previous game when nobody really suspected him to start, I was town that game too), which should give you your own pause at who you think you're lynching. Either way, I don't see how YOU can be confident with this wagon, considering the wagoners...

I think I've also caught another scum red handed, but I'd like to read through the entire game before I post my case to make sure it fits their motivation. If I can find any point to show them as town throughout this game, I'll probably disregard it for now. However as of their latest postings, I seriously doubt I'll find anything but scum motivation behind their posts...
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:41 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Unvote

I didnt mean to imply you were a bitch, and I didn't mean for that to come off as harsh as it did. Sometimes I let my tone get away from me. I'm going to reevaluate my reads. Do you have a time frame on reading the game?

And Siv, I never said it was the best case in the world, just that there was more involved than the one thing you mentioned that made me seem kinda superficial.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:56 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

I say we just avoid swearing altogether, but hey that's just me

EDIT: oh and this,
My Ruleset wrote:Swearing a lot isn't tolerated by me. If you are angry. Take a quick breather, take a walk, but don't let loose in thread. Once or twice is alright, get the point across, I'd prefer if you didn't but a lot of people swear naturally. But overuse is not allowed. I hope you would know what the limit is.

Siveure DtTrikyp
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:18 pm

VOTE: formerfish
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:36 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Well that is going to be a waste of a fing vote.

Does anyone have a legit idea on how we go forward from here? We still need our replacements to be found, and we need our newer people to go back and actually read the entire game, give us their views and then look at things.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:17 am

Post by havingfitz »

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6032044#p6032044]post 418[/url], neil1113 wrote:
1)
Even now, I haven't read much. The apathy of this game is honestly getting to me. I've read the first page, that's it.
2)
I admit, you're the only one who's even tried to make a case against my slot (not me in particular, but that's because you can't. I haven't given any information to analyze because I haven't read the game...)
3)
yet you have people like Fitzwith that terrible reasoning, and horrible attempt at sheeping awagon,
4)
and then the other dude (Aronis?) who, I'm not even sure is in this game anymore...

1)
You been in the game a week at this point and haven’t done shit. Thanks. How can the apathy of this game be getting to you after only one page? You been here an ENTIRE WEEK! FFS!
2)
The three people on your wagon atp all had their reasons for voting you.
3)
How can you say my reasons for voting your slot are bad when you haven’t got past Page 1? I voiced suspicions and objections towards Hayato.
…and then the kicker was your post …compounded by your continued lack of shitall content. And I’m not sheeping shit. Do you even know what that term means? Am I attributing my vote on you to what others have said? No. I.e. you are misrepping me.
4)
What does the fact someone isn’t still in this game have to do with the fact they are voting you? Or their alignment? Are you saying Aronis’ vote means nothing and that he is town? What is your point? :?

wrote:
1)
Honestly from my wagon, I wouldn't presuppose you or even Aronis is scum.
2)
Fitz on the other hand, that should bother you seeing that blatant sheep and disregard to the town portion of the game.
3)
Town would want to lynch scum, what part of Fitz's posting even remotely looks like town trying to lynch scum when he put his vote on me?
4)
Can you honestly see that coming from town? And if not, why are you okay with that sheeping vote?

1)
Why not? You like their reasons for voting you? And if not…that makes them town?
2)
See my sheep point in #3 above. WTF do you mean by disregard to the town portion of the game?
3)
I want to lynch scum. Early game I’m also good with lynching completely worthless town ergo lynching you is a no lose proposition :idea:
4)
You’re asking one of the guys voting you (att at least) if they can see the town motivation in me voting you? Brilliant. And my vote is not sheeping. Are you the type of player who thinks every vote after the first vote on a wagon is sheeping? Misrepper :mad:

wrote:
1)
Either I assume you think he's bussing his scum partner, or scum is jumping on the biggest wagon opportunity
2)
(and probably what Fitz considers his biggest threat to eliminate, considering I personally hand delivered a lynch on him in a previous game when nobody really suspected him to start, I was town that game too), which should give you your own pause at who you think you're lynching.
3)
Either way, I don't see how YOU can be confident with this wagon, considering the wagoners...

1)
You aren’t even making any sense here (or anywhere in this post actually). Are you saying Fish thinks I am scum bussing you lol
2)
Where did you do this? I can not find what you are referring to and until you link to this event you describe I’ll accuse you of lying. I also find your take that I am threatened by you to be both extremely laughable and offensive at the same time.
3)
So Fish shouldn’t like your wagon because of the wagoneers? Which att were Fish, Aronis (who you do not presuppose is scum) and me? Too funny….

wrote:
1)
I think I've also caught another scum red handed,
2)
but I'd like to read through the entire game before I post my case to make sure it fits their motivation. If I can find any point to show them as town throughout this game, I'll probably disregard it for
now. However as of their latest postings, I seriously doubt I'll find anything but scum motivation behind their posts...

1)
I assume I am the first scum you infer to when you say you have caught another scum. So if I am scum you’ve caught through you
lack of reading the game…then why not vote me?
2)
You reading the game would be a momentous occasion. How can you have a case against someone (the one you’ve caught red handed) when.....wait for it…….you haven’t read the game? I like how your
case comes before reading and assessing motivation occurs.

Cart before horse much?

:roll:

Please vote neil people and guarantee yourself the elimination of scum or dead space.

Siveure DtTrikyp
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:40 am

Okay.

I'm voting fish because afaict he's pretending to have a case on the neil/hayato slot. And #416 looks like threatening me away from questioning it. (btw, what exactly is a death tunnel? I have an idea on what it could be but it's a bit vague)

Fish. Tell me what your reasons for voting hayato were. JUST why you voted him.

I still utterly fail to see how any of the points in #423 lead to the conclusion that neil is scum. They paint a picture of him being a total waste of space, which is a decent assumption but you're over-doing the picture a lot to assume he's scum.

Fitz, why did aronis vote hayato?

Neil, don't bother looking for town/scum motivation in anyone's posts once you think you have their alignment. It's a total waste of time and only solidifies your read, regardless of whether you're right or not.

Return to “Completed Open Games”