Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:25 am

Post by Majiffy »

Snowstorm have you stopped beating your wife yet?
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2399, SnowStorm wrote:...So, Titus, are you going to explain why you decided to vote town?

In post 2400, Majiffy wrote:Snowstorm have you stopped beating your wife yet?

Objection! Leading on direct examination.

Seriously, I don't vote town even though it gets tempting at points.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:35 am

Post by SnowStorm »

In post 2401, Titus wrote:
In post 2399, SnowStorm wrote:...So, Titus, are you going to explain why you decided to vote town?

Objection! Leading on direct examination.

Seriously, I don't vote town even though it gets tempting at points.

You just did...
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Titus, if Snow is scum for sheeping your logic, why is toog town for sheeping snow' logic?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2403, Nero Cain wrote:Titus, if Snow is scum for sheeping your logic, why is toog town for sheeping snow' logic?

I don't think toog is town for that but for his shakeup of the gamestate where he voted everyone.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:17 am

Post by Rogue »

I laughed so hard

I'll feel like a dick if this is actually legit

But then I'll get over it because fucking lol
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:19 am

Post by Titus »

Marry me Mala. We can have a country music wedding. :)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:19 am

Post by Titus »

Out for an hour. Let me know if anything interesting happens or if scum try to drown out obvscum Snowstorm.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:52 am

Post by Rogue »

She sings like a dying cat. Why are we having a two page Conv about her?

~Rogue
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:55 am

Post by Rogue »

In post 2406, Titus wrote:Marry me Mala. We can have a country music wedding. :)

Okay!
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by ika »

Titus, i have grabed every fuckign thing where you contridict on me. so dont even start on this shit. You have push me to the limit and i have FUCKING TOLD YOU not to do that shit

Spoiler: MY FUCKING HUGE CATCHUP
In post 2086, Titus wrote:
In post 2053, Ultimate Life Form wrote:i thought ika wanted to push snowstorm? meh whatever

titus is obvscum screw the objectives ETC

vote titus[/vote]

This post makes me doubt both ika and sonuc.

Who in their right mind thinks ika wanted to punish Snow?

In post 2093, Titus wrote:Metal, who reading this game would think ija's top target is Snowstorm? Seriously? I had to go back and see if you slipped it's that bad.

In post 2098, Titus wrote:So ika dayvigs me while scumreading me but when he feels about to flip it's all lynch snowstorm...that makes no sense at all. Ika has made 0 moves onsnow before that.

I am starting to question whether ika figured out to actually post as scum...

In post 2100, Titus wrote:Even then, his move on snow was partually to discredit a townread on me. Townreading me as a scumclaim...

Then why didn't ika vote any of the other "scumclaims" who townread me in thread? He happens to vote the secondary wagon...another coincidence...

In post 2104, Titus wrote:No one is an ika expert. That's a myth. Ika expert requires ika to think logically.

In post 2110, Titus wrote:Well...pretty much most people on my wagon won't do it until forced...we got 3 or 4 on you Feu

Then you have reads

Ika feels dayvigged, must give reads to appear tiwn

Venmar won't give reads

Nero is the only one giving reads voluntarily which is why I hold out he could be town.

In post 2113, Titus wrote:I didn't say ika is scum Feu. Quit putting words in my mouth. I don't want ika dead. His last posts are just making me more open to the possibility he is scum.

In post 2114, Titus wrote:Ika also hasn't elaborated on shit.

In post 2145, Titus wrote:The wagon on Snowstorm is 100% town. I know scum generally like to keep 1 off the wagon when mislynching me... but he appears town.

Who is Snowstorm an alt of? I've never played with them.

In post 2144, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
In post 2136, Majiffy wrote:Of course you'd actually know all of this if you'd been keeping up.

nice discredit

In post 2137, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 2134, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
walk me through how he is not lynchbait material

Why do you think I'm lynchbait material?

cos you are?

ika thinks you are newbscum and from ika's perspective he thinks the game is easily solvable. it makes me lean town on ika but he is useless when it comes down to working with townreads or anything outside of his mindset. cos he simply won't.

whoever the hell this is, shut up. i think what i think. i am wrong and i am right. if i could solve every dam game day one i would.

I HATE TRYING TO SOLVE THE GOD DAMN GAME DAY FUCKIGN 1 AS WHAT I AM. I rather have my lynch and then work from there.

In post 2162, Titus wrote:Mollie, did ika say he could solve the game day 1?

Really no, but if i can i will try.

In post 2182, SnowStorm wrote:That's all a bunch of
crap
subjective interpretation made to fit a fabricated scum read.

FYPOV maybe. FMPOV no.

In post 2227, Titus wrote:Why the hell would you die for someone who has done absolutely nothing but bitch about how I'm scum and throw away objectives?

Or scum are the ones pushing me Nero.

Knwo what titus, tommorow im going to throw away an objective just so people can shut up about it and not try to run around things b/c they want some achevment shit.

In post 2238, Titus wrote:Yeah, that doesn't feel like a towntell. Sorry but they could discuss that in their pregame chat and fake it.

If there was no pregame, that has a chance of being a town indicator.

I can imagine the conversation going as follows

Scum A: Well shit, we don't want town to get the sensor so we'll need to make sure one is voted.
Scum B: Well voting one of them "randomly" is going to catch a lot of attention.
Scum C: Not if we make the player look like a total dumbass because it would fake a towntell.
Venmar: I volunteer, then I can be useless all game.

No, jsut no. any town can say the same damn thing.

In post 2254, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 2241, Majiffy wrote:
You have made exactly two comments on my play in the duration of your ISO. The first was agreeing with me in my push on Eek. The second was a direct parrot of something Mollie said earlier.

It's not bullshit. It's not a false accusation. It is empirical fact.

You're gonna have to show me that parroting because I'm pretty sure I haven't parroted anyone. I made no comments on your play, so what? I didn't have a set read on you. I got my scum read from your push on me. So what's your point?

read his god damn quote mofo

In post 2263, Titus wrote:I mean hell if I'm that bad I'm wrong and who the hell gives a shit.

If I'm that right, maybe we can get a wagon on my scumreads and actually lynch scum.

thats the point, how do we know your right, how many times have you been wrong?

In post 2296, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 2290, Titus wrote:Snowstorm, do you have a response to the allegation that you've been parroting my reads for the most part but for Venmar?

Who alleged that? I haven't parroted anyone. I have a fully working brain to think for myself, and if I want to say something that has already been said by someone else I'll just say I agree.

see majiff

In post 2367, Titus wrote:I don't like Mala or ika this game, but I'm trying to work with them because I'm pretty sure they are town. Try the rubber and glue argument Nero. Come on.

NO, SHUT THE SHIT UP ABOUT THAT FUCKIGN SHIT ABOUT "NOT LIKIGN ME" WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEND TO "OBVITOWN IKA"

how does she know your town? for all we could know you could just be scumbutt as well

In post 2404, Titus wrote:
In post 2403, Nero Cain wrote:Titus, if Snow is scum for sheeping your logic, why is toog town for sheeping snow' logic?

I don't think toog is town for that but for his shakeup of the gamestate where he voted everyone.

toog did the god damn same thig as i would fuckign do. shouldnt he be obvitown as well?

Im not even gonna read half of the other shit right now. titus, i have said this so many fucking times

IF YOU OBVITOWN ME YOU ARE NOT BACKTRACKING THAT FUCKING SHIT LIKE I HAVE POINTED OUT ON THE SAME FUCKING DAY OR ANY DAY AT ALL.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:42 pm

Post by Titus »

ika, really... I have no clue what I'm doing that's bothering you so hard... revoking obvtown status is something I've done before and it's something that can be earned back... just cool your jets. You're probably town but it might lower your blood pressure to realize there are people other than me. That's how scum Agar ran around so long. I kept pushing policy lynches on the people with dual lives. Kinda surprised you didn't catch me sooner then. It was all let's policy lynch all the people with the judge so we don't get fucked later.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by Titus »

Daycop: ika
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by ika »

titus, i am going to say this for one final time:

YOU DO NOT REVOKE YOUR OBVI TOWN READ ON ME ON DAY FUCKING ONE. THAT IS THE BIGGEST BULLSHIT OF A THING FROM YOU.

IF YOUR TOWN IM GONNA BLOW A FUCKIGN GASKET AT YOU POST GAME OF IF I DIE OR GET LYNCHED. I ALREADY DID THAT IN WH POST GAME.
JUST SHUT UP AND EAT FUCKIGN ROPE NOW.

IAT THIS POINT I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR FUCKING ALINGMENT NOW. IM JUST NOT DEALING WITH THIS FROM YOU DAY ONE, DAY 2, OF ANY FUCKING DAY IN THE FUTRUE IF YOU LIVE PAST THIS.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:54 pm

Post by Titus »

So it pisses you off if I ever change my mind? You've been pissed at me calling you town before I said you were probably town. So what's really eating at you? If you're town, I'd like to call you town without dealing with a category 3 hurricane.

I think half of the player base officially hates that you're blowing a gasket for that reason and they'd love if I changed my mind on Venmar.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Post by Majiffy »

You should vote SnowStorm ika.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:59 pm

Post by Titus »

ika've daycopped you. Is it ok that I townread you now?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:01 pm

Post by Titus »

I also think you're pissed about losing your status as a Titus expert because you read me as scum but deep down you're realizing I'm town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:08 pm

Post by ika »

titus, just shut the fuck up. you dont know a god damn thing about 90% of my plays or mindset. so stop trying to say that you do or what i actualy think.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:08 pm

Post by ika »

@jiffy: after we lynch titus
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by Titus »

If I didn't, do you think I could have riled you up so easily in the other game? I was sitting there laughing my ass off but feeling guilty at the same time. I just don't know how to wind you down.

Seriously, me townreading you just pisses you OFF for some reason. I've only done it once and then we had to do a whole fake voting each other thing at the start. I'd rather not be fake and just ya know town read you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:11 pm

Post by Titus »

** done it once and not had a total explosion out of you. Even then I had to crumb the most powerful role in the game...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:20 pm

Post by ika »

In post 2421, Titus wrote:** done it once and not had a total explosion out of you. Even then I had to crumb the most powerful role in the game...

^this

it was open role list. you crumbed a role i figured and was CONFIRMABLE. theres a major diffrence there. how many times have i said im fed up with ebing obvi town and trying to do stuff? how amny times have i said that i want to be a lazy ass in a game where im town? every god damn game i play i put forth effort. really, right now i just want to be lazy and do nothing, but watching this type of shit is not something im gonna idly watch
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:23 pm

Post by Titus »

Dude, you get to be obvtown, because you do shit like random ass dayvigging rolefishing and the like.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by ika »

In post 2420, Titus wrote:If I didn't, do you think I could have riled you up so easily in the other game? I was sitting there laughing my ass off but feeling guilty at the same time. I just don't know how to wind you down.

you either be confirmable role, or just stop and let others play how they play. i already know that you think every god damn person here is not as smart as you or thinks not as well as you but its not helping

Seriously, me townreading you just pisses you OFF for some reason. I've only done it once and then we had to do a whole fake voting each other thing at the start. I'd rather not be fake and just ya know town read you.

how many times have we done this, IT PISSED ME OFF B/C I GET FUCKED UP PARANOID. there nothing more that i fucking hate then being fucking paranoid in these games. if you town read me, fine, but i have said this one to many times, I HATE IT B/C IT DOESNT TELL ME IF ITS TOWN OR SCUM.

jsut about every god damn game you have done this as both. but every town game i have never seen you doublecast me as "oh ika might be scum actualy" every game you have done that shit it was when you were scum.

p-edit: NO, JUST FUCKIGN NO. I PULLED QUOOTE WHERE YOU DOUBTED IT. YOU ARE NOT FLIP FLOPING LIKE THIS SHIT.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”