PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2950 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:22 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2949, Rogue wrote:Anyone answering or commenting on the above before he does gets lynched.

You know this just makes me want to answer AND comment on it, right? :P
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2951 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:31 am

Post by SnowStorm »

In post 2948, Rogue wrote:Snowstorm, give me a case why you're town.

-I'm being attacked by scum, which I can tell by knowing the points made against me are false and are being presented as if they had any validity. It's all show and no substance.
-I've been making my own reads and I do so by thinking for myself and evaluating the people's motivations behind their words and actions. I'm not just randomly calling people town or scum for no reason.
-My own words and actions are made with my win condition in mind, which is to eliminate all threats to town, as per my role PM.
Feu et Vol
Feu et Vol
Goon
Feu et Vol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2952 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:56 am

Post by Feu et Vol »

In post 2942, Titus wrote:
In post 2939, borkjerfkin wrote:I seriously have no idea how this is supposed to be pertinent to whether or not snowstorm is scum

Nothing Feu said regarding Emma was relevant to Snowstorm, who still is scum with Eek.

Feu seems convinced that the HHC is in the game... and then blames it on Flavor research... right...

Everything I have said can easily be read on that wiki. You can't twist me trying to do something besides tunnel you as scummy no matter how hard you try. The best you have is a tin foil hat theory that would only hold any water if Emma actually flips in this game.

-Beast

Quand il crache son souffle brûlant, la flamme au bout de sa queue s'embrase.
Une hydre de «beastcharizard» et «Marquis».

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2953 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2951, SnowStorm wrote:

-I'm being attacked by scum, which I can tell by knowing the points made against me are false and are being presented as if they had any validity. It's all show and no substance.
-I've been making my own reads and I do so by thinking for myself and evaluating the people's motivations behind their words and actions. I'm not just randomly calling people town or scum for no reason.
-My own words and actions are made with my win condition in mind, which is to eliminate all threats to town, as per my role PM.

Every read you've had has literally been said by someone else for the same reasons. That's not "thinking for yourself".
The wagon on you has been townie.
The last is a self-vouch.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2954 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2952, Feu et Vol wrote:
In post 2942, Titus wrote:
In post 2939, borkjerfkin wrote:I seriously have no idea how this is supposed to be pertinent to whether or not snowstorm is scum

Nothing Feu said regarding Emma was relevant to Snowstorm, who still is scum with Eek.

Feu seems convinced that the HHC is in the game... and then blames it on Flavor research... right...

Everything I have said can easily be read on that wiki. You can't twist me trying to do something besides tunnel you as scummy no matter how hard you try. The best you have is a tin foil hat theory that would only hold any water if Emma actually flips in this game.

-Beast

I'm not sure how Emma Frost being in the game is present on the wiki. Nor would the reason why you'd kill her would be.

You can try to discredit that, but you can't. Just like you can't run from the fact you're scum with Mollie.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Feu et Vol
Feu et Vol
Goon
Feu et Vol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2955 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:19 am

Post by Feu et Vol »

Let me spell it out four you.

There are 4 groups of people that we are separated into. Emma frost is in none of those groups flavor wise. Therefore if Emma claimed they would be claiming scum.

Make sense?

-Beast

Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2956 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:34 am

Post by Speaker for the Dead »

please just stop talking about it or anything related to it

the page count is already inflated enough and literally no one gives a flying fuck
"Sickness and healing are in every heart; death and deliverance in every hand.” orson scott card, speaker for the dead
SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2957 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:38 am

Post by SnowStorm »

In post 2953, Titus wrote:
In post 2951, SnowStorm wrote:

Every read you've had has literally been said by someone else for the same reasons. That's not "thinking for yourself".
The wagon on you has been townie.
The last is a self-vouch.

Prove it. There's always such a sureness in your posts, but I always get the feeling that you don't know what you're talking about. So go through each of my reads and quote the specific posts I'm "parroting".

DO IT! And also tell me how you can judge my reads without knowing whether they're right or wrong. Tell me how "paroting" other people's reads makes me scum, because even if you were right about it, I fail to see how it would be alignment telling.

As for the second point. Tell me how townie my wagon is.
Feu et Vol
Feu et Vol
Goon
Feu et Vol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2958 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:39 am

Post by Feu et Vol »

Fine, but I am not going to let Titus try to paint me as scummy just because I did research and tried to use it.

-Beast

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2959 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:40 am

Post by Titus »

Nope. Emma Frost launched a nuclear strike against Apocalypse. She later works for a third party that happens to benefit Apocalypse (guessing). So she starts working for town and then ends up working elsewhere. Emma Frost could still be town due to launching a nuclear strike.

Keep flailing.

Of course, no one gives a flying fuck when caught scum is caught.... oh wait never mind. Keep defending your buddy.

====================

Toog --- Parrotted from me
Titus --- Parrotted from just about everyone

I can compare your reads to mine. If they match, you're right. If they don't you're wrong. That is unless you elaborate like Majiffy did.

Everyone who has ever voted you for a significant period of time, I have a townread on. Majiffy, Rogue, all of them all town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2960 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:47 am

Post by SnowStorm »

In post 2959, Titus wrote:
Toog --- Parrotted from me
Titus --- Parrotted from just about everyone

I can compare your reads to mine. If they match, you're right. If they don't you're wrong. That is unless you elaborate like Majiffy did.

Everyone who has ever voted you for a significant period of time, I have a townread on. Majiffy, Rogue, all of them all town.

That's not what I asked. I want you to read my previous post again and do what I asked.
SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2961 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:49 am

Post by SnowStorm »

If you can't back up your accusations and explain them, they have no validity.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2962 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:57 am

Post by ika »

In post 2961, SnowStorm wrote:If you can't back up your accusations and explain them, they have no validity.

nor do you? your reads are shit, i think you arent thinking for yourself, even if you are it doesnt mean you are town
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2963 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:04 am

Post by Titus »

I did back up what I said.

I showed who you copied reads from. If there's a read I missed, I'm pretty sure I can show who you copied that from. You also gave a response earlier that was so what I was copying.

I also explained the others.

Plugging your ears doesn't make what I say false.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2964 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:29 am

Post by SnowStorm »

In post 2962, ika wrote:
In post 2961, SnowStorm wrote:If you can't back up your accusations and explain them, they have no validity.

nor do you? your reads are shit, i think you arent thinking for yourself, even if you are it doesnt mean you are town

I am so, but so tired of this shit. If you're town, which, unfortunately, I think you are, you do not deserve to win. Same with Titus, only that I'm not as sure of her towniness as I was before.

Idk about you, but I looked over Titus' wiki page and apparently she's played over 50 games. 50 GAMES. How can someone who's played that much still play like this! I've seen some really bad town play in the games I've played, mostly coming from new players, but even though I thought some of the, were extremely annoying and frustrating, it was nothing compared to this. You guys are straight up horrible!

You don't think logically. You don't even try. You don't listen to others. And it's not like you don't do that because you have some great intuition, because you don't; your play doesn't even show intuition, it just shows plain wrong logic. You simply don't know how to think. And you're both stubborn as hell and you can't admit when you're wrong. Worst of it, you act as if you were the best, as if all that you say is right and everything others say is wrong, no matter what they're saying.

I've been trying to get you think and see the things I'm seeing, but as I said earlier, you only see what you want to see. So all the energy I put into interacting with you is useless. I figure I'm just going to stop trying.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2965 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:32 am

Post by Titus »

Snowstorm, ika doesn't play on logic. If you are town (which I doubt) ika is an asset because he doesn't try to play logically.

Also, I'm hardly straight up horrible. I'm one of the best endgame players there is. Just getting through the early game is the hardest part. Doubly so because scum want me dead by hook or by crook.

I also didn't want to see you as scum, but I was persuaded. It's hard to persuade town me of anything.

You can do ad hominem attacks but that doesn't make them true. I'm damn good as town because I've had scum vote park on my wagon for days and nothing.

This makes sense if the plan is to lynch me. Scum don't want the objectives, they push electing Eek. Then they push lynching me. If we suppose a nullslate on who is scum, you should look there in your neighborhood. Is there anyone who fits that bill?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2966 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:35 am

Post by SnowStorm »

Btw, I'm still up for a Majiffy lynch, which I'd still prefer over a Titus one. Anyone wants to make that a thing? Because even though getting rid of Titus would make the game much pleasant, I'm not so sure about her being scum. Majiffy on the other hand would be a sure hit.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2967 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:38 am

Post by Titus »

Yeah, sudden reversal on my being scum and a policy lynch 120 pages in. It makes the game "more pleasant" when townies go down without a fight. Well I'm going to fight. I'm frustrated to no end by your obviously bullshit claim and that all the other wagons on scum apparently topped out at three despite Feu and Mollie being obvious buddies. Venmar ain't getting lynched despite him playing solely to a scum wincon. Nero's pulling the same flip flop policy lynch got no other shit. ika is voting me because that's what he does every damn game.

Now answer the question...

Is there anyone in your neighborhood who was pushing to nominate Eek and then quickly began pushing my lynch?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2968 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:45 am

Post by SnowStorm »

In post 2965, Titus wrote:Snowstorm, ika doesn't play on logic. If you are town (which I doubt) ika is an asset because he doesn't try to play logically.

Also, I'm hardly straight up horrible. I'm one of the best endgame players there is. Just getting through the early game is the hardest part. Doubly so because scum want me dead by hook or by crook.

I also didn't want to see you as scum, but I was persuaded. It's hard to persuade town me of anything.

You can do ad hominem attacks but that doesn't make them true. I'm damn good as town because I've had scum vote park on my wagon for days and nothing.

This makes sense if the plan is to lynch me. Scum don't want the objectives, they push electing Eek. Then they push lynching me. If we suppose a nullslate on who is scum, you should look there in your neighborhood. Is there anyone who fits that bill?

I don't mind illogical players if they compensate their lack of logic with a good intuitive play, which ika is not showing. His play has just been mindless.

Well, this is not endgame, and you should not be relying on the town's ability to put up with you to survive till then.

You were persuaded because you let yourself be persuaded. Because you'd rather take what someone else is saying for right than see it for yourself, and worst is you stuck with it. You've been pushing me blindly.

Idk what the scum's plan is but if you're town they shouldn't care whether you get lynched or not because they win either way.

I don't understand that last question, but I'm pretty sure Majiffy is scum and he's in my hood so...
SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2969 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:46 am

Post by SnowStorm »

Ah, wait, lemme check.
SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2970 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by SnowStorm »

Titus wrote:Is there anyone in your neighborhood who was pushing to nominate Eek and then quickly began pushing my lynch?

Mac and Cheese were the first ones to suggest your sacrifice, pre-game.
Majiffy was the first to suggest an Eek lynch, after the game started. He was also the first to place his prediction vote on him.
Venmar predicts Eek, but says he'd prefer your lynch. Then says we should have predicted you.
Majiffy says the argument between you and Eek is polarizing and that it doesn't feel like T-vs-T. He doesn't explain his thoughts on this any further and later he starts pushing for my lynch.
Venmar keeps pushing you.
MAjjify says he's shelving you and Eek till tomorrow, waiting for an investigation.
Speaker replies saying both are town.
Majjify still thinks it wasn't T-vs-T.
Apparently he sees Eek scum over Titus town.

So, there wasn't really anyone doing what you described. Majiffy is still the scummiest, he's the one who keeps revolving around you and Eek, though he's now saving you both for later (well guess why? He's got another shiny town target for todays' lynch). He's the one who keeps pushing the idea that one of you is scum - which if you are both town and he gets his way will result in two mislynches. He was also fishing for our opinions on the subject - he didn't asked us what we thought, he planted his ideas and waited for us to reply. Nobody bit it though. We asked him to explain what he meant and he just postponed it till Wednesday, then to the next day phase.
SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2971 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by SnowStorm »

In post 2967, Titus wrote:Yeah, sudden reversal on my being scum and a policy lynch 120 pages in. It makes the game "more pleasant" when townies go down without a fight. Well I'm going to fight. I'm frustrated to no end by your obviously bullshit claim and that all the other wagons on scum apparently topped out at three despite Feu and Mollie being obvious buddies. Venmar ain't getting lynched despite him playing solely to a scum wincon. Nero's pulling the same flip flop policy lynch got no other shit. ika is voting me because that's what he does every damn game.

My reversal is not nearly as sudden as yours. I don't think I have actually called you scum, I'm simply just not town reading you the way I was and I'm tired of you. And I'm not the only one.

See what I say about ika, that last sentence should tell you how bad he's playing. Voting out of habit is not logical, is not intuitive, it's brainless and it doesn't contribute to the town wincon.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2972 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:31 pm

oh in case any1 is confused we are still lynching titus. I just didn't want a lynch to happen while we were gone cos I wanted to check on something first.

@ titus

you are so fucking bad it is making players eyes bleed. you have hit batshit insane territory.

re: flavour

I read all of the comics. 26 years ago. the last time I read them was 20 years ago. if you can tell me something you read 20 years ago and remember it perfectly without having read since I am all fucking ears.

I watched the animated series in the nineties. there were key points in the apocalypse storyline that diverged from the comics I do remember that. weapon x is an organisation. there 3 weapon x characters wolverine and shadowcat and some1 else. wolverine was referred to as weapon x cos he was first 1 but I defo know shadowcat was referred as it as well. nothing that I have said conflicts what is on the wiki unless you cherrypick an argument. which is what you did but I ignored it cos you have no fucking what you are talking about and have yet to be able to cobble a piece of logic this entire game. so yeah I largely ignored you and the argument cos muffina to stop focusing on it.

you are flat out noisy scum and I all you are doing is trying to spread The Mist™ and it is transparent and obvious. not even the stupidest player in the game is gonna lynch us and I know that pisses you but too bad. the only 1 who try is majiffy and that is cos he is scum with you.

notty, did you read my spoiler to you? yes or no
"Sickness and healing are in every heart; death and deliverance in every hand.” orson scott card, speaker for the dead
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2973 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:34 pm

In post 2971, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 2967, Titus wrote:Yeah, sudden reversal on my being scum and a policy lynch 120 pages in. It makes the game "more pleasant" when townies go down without a fight. Well I'm going to fight. I'm frustrated to no end by your obviously bullshit claim and that all the other wagons on scum apparently topped out at three despite Feu and Mollie being obvious buddies. Venmar ain't getting lynched despite him playing solely to a scum wincon. Nero's pulling the same flip flop policy lynch got no other shit. ika is voting me because that's what he does every damn game.

My reversal is not nearly as sudden as yours.
I don't think I have actually called you scum, I'm simply just not town reading you the way I was and I'm tired of you. And I'm not the only one.

See what I say about ika, that last sentence should tell you how bad he's playing. Voting out of habit is not logical, is not intuitive, it's brainless and it doesn't contribute to the town wincon.

^ this. a million fucking times over.

she is scum. I am telling you she is scum.

trust me on this. I have been scum with her twice and this is titus in scum panic mode.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2974 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:34 pm

I will be back after dinner.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”