Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2975 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

obligatory Titus needed to die 70 pages ago.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2976 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2965, Titus wrote:It's hard to persuade town me of anything.

and yet you were persuaded by my post none the less! Why would town listen to their scum read?

In post 2968, SnowStorm wrote:Idk what the scum's plan is but if you're town they shouldn't care whether you get lynched or not because they win either way.

look how much of a distraction she is. If she's town then scum want her to hide behind.

In post 2967, Titus wrote:Is there anyone in your neighborhood who was pushing to nominate Eek and then quickly began pushing my lynch?

This is actually very similar to ULF's play.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2977 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:55 pm

Post by Titus »

Yup, scum say I need to die. Nothing new. More rehashing.

I did change my mind on Snow after being presented with evidence. Snowstorm jumps back based on whichever way the wind blows.

Mollie, you're wrong. Scum!Titus doesn't have a panic mode. If I'm scum, I have a plan down to my dying breath. Unfortunately for you, you're the one who drew scum.

*shrug* Same damn voices saying the same damn thing.

If I get lynched, y'all are obvscum. How many people universally read as town on my wagon... one

and that's ika who y'all are also attacking as being terrible. Just because you don't get how someone plays, doesn't make them scum. If ika could trust me, we could clean these tables because unlike you I've spent time getting to know ika.

Nero, I wasn't persuaded by your post. I used your post as a tool to question Snowstorm. When he failed, I knew he was scum. You didn't persuade me. Do you still think Snowstorm is a parrot, or does that only apply when he disagrees with you?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2978 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2977, Titus wrote:Snowstorm jumps back based on whichever way the wind blows.

If that's scummy then why is SKOT town for doing the same thing?

In post 2977, Titus wrote:and that's ika who y'all are also attacking as being terrible

I find it pretty funny that you are acting like ika is an expert titus reader, but he's calling you scum.

In post 2977, Titus wrote:If I get lynched, y'all are obvscum

This continues to be really really bad. You honestly think that scum are all bunched up on you and the entire town is defending you? HA That's highly unlikely and further proves exactly why you need to die.

What do you think of my case on SKOT?
What do you think of my saying that UFL was acting how you think scum would act?

In post 2977, Titus wrote:You didn't persuade me. Do you still think Snowstorm is a parrot, or does that only apply when he disagrees with you?

Does it really matter? He's town and if you are town then you need to get over the fact that your play is scummy and we are utility lynching you 'cause being argumentative for argumentative sake is a super horrible trait.

Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2979 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:22 pm

Post by Speaker for the Dead »

In post 2977, Titus wrote:Yup, scum say I need to die. Nothing new. More rehashing.

you god's best gift to scum. if I were scum i would never nk you ever unless you were a special (and so far, in the games we have played that is why you have been killed). I love noisy fucked town good god they are next best thing to a day kill and a night kill in a game.

[qiote]I did change my mind on Snow after being presented with evidence. Snowstorm jumps back based on whichever way the wind blows.[/quote]

evidence that pretty much sucked? you as a
lawyer
are actually saying this?

Mollie, you're wrong. Scum!Titus doesn't have a panic mode. If I'm scum, I have a plan down to my dying breath. Unfortunately for you, you're the one who drew scum.

no 1 in their right mind would think i was scum this point with the way that I responded to notty cos I wanted to try to heal the differences between notty/mala and muffina. <---- most protown thing done in this game and not even you with all of your derptitude could miss that.

I am not the 1 who is scum here.

*shrug* Same damn voices saying the same damn thing.

If I get lynched, y'all are obvscum. How many people universally read as town on my wagon... one

and that's ika who y'all are also attacking as being terrible. Just because you don't get how someone plays, doesn't make them scum. If ika could trust me, we could clean these tables because unlike you I've spent time getting to know ika.

Nero, I wasn't persuaded by your post. I used your post as a tool to question Snowstorm. When he failed, I knew he was scum. You didn't persuade me. Do you still think Snowstorm is a parrot, or does that only apply when he disagrees with you?

^ this is scumflail. know it feel it smell so you people can learn to tell the difference between town flail and scum flail.

we never said snowstorm was a parrot; you and majiffy did. so that is a blatant attempt at misrep cos you are pretty fucking desperate at this point.

VOTE: titus

all votes shld be on titus and I am not even joking. I am good with the list that muffina posted now that he and borky are finally seeing that she is scum.
"Sickness and healing are in every heart; death and deliverance in every hand.” orson scott card, speaker for the dead
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2980 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by Titus »

Nope borky is wanting a policy lynch.

Did you see that last part was at Nero and that Nero said Snow was a parrot? Of course not. Desperation breeds ignoring plain text.

The evidence was fine in a court of mafia. 90% of the questions couldn't be asked in a court of law. Oh and there's the whole admissible evidence, deadline lynch fotbidden stuff hahaha. We would never lynch if we played in my turf.

Nope. I am not. I am a great gift to town when scum cannot mislynch me without all (or most of them) getting on the wagon.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2981 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2978, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2977, Titus wrote:Snowstorm jumps back based on whichever way the wind blows.

If that's scummy then why is SKOT town for doing the same thing?

In post 2977, Titus wrote:and that's ika who y'all are also attacking as being terrible

I find it pretty funny that you are acting like ika is an expert titus reader, but he's calling you scum.

In post 2977, Titus wrote:If I get lynched, y'all are obvscum

This continues to be really really bad. You honestly think that scum are all bunched up on you and the entire town is defending you? HA That's highly unlikely and further proves exactly why you need to die.

What do you think of my case on SKOT?
What do you think of my saying that UFL was acting how you think scum would act?

In post 2977, Titus wrote:You didn't persuade me. Do you still think Snowstorm is a parrot, or does that only apply when he disagrees with you?

Does it really matter? He's town and if you are town then you need to get over the fact that your play is scummy and we are utility lynching you 'cause being argumentative for argumentative sake is a super horrible trait.

Pretty sure that defending me ain't popular. Doubtcast more.

Nope. I would say town don't want to mislynch me but few are defending.

What case on SKOT frankly, not voting him ever.

I will kerp my eye on UFL but it would be more persuasive with quotes as I don't take the word of scum.

I never said ika is an expert Titus reader. My entire ISO says the opposite. He always votes me. Yet he's decent everywhere else.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2982 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:40 pm

In post 2980, Titus wrote:Nope borky is wanting a policy lynch.

Did you see that last part was at Nero and that Nero said Snow was a parrot? Of course not. Desperation breeds ignoring plain text.

The evidence was fine in a court of mafia. 90% of the questions couldn't be asked in a court of law. Oh and there's the whole admissible evidence, deadline lynch fotbidden stuff hahaha. We would never lynch if we played in my turf.

Nope. I am not. I am a great gift to town when scum cannot mislynch me without all (or most of them) getting on the wagon.

I am not the 1 who is desperate here and borky never said he wanted to pl you he said your reasoning is so fucking torturous it surely cannot come from town and that is the same place where muffina wound up. nero is the only 1 who is saying he considers it a utility lynch cos he doesn't care he can recognise poison when he sees it and you are most definitely poisonous right now even if you were town.

good thing you won't flip that way!
"Sickness and healing are in every heart; death and deliverance in every hand.” orson scott card, speaker for the dead
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2983 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:47 pm

Post by Titus »

Borky has NEVER said I was scum, just that he was fed up, which is a utility lynch. ika is saying utilty lynch. Nero is saying utility lynch. Come on, y'all don't have actual scumreads based on
evidence
? Nope.

I've pegged the team. I should probably shut up but I don't tolerate lying liars and the lies they tell.

Bork and ika are the only two universally town read players. You can't get a universally read townie to actually say Titus is scum bc I'm not. I just have to figure out how to get all the town on a damn scum wagon. They're spread the fuck around right now which a good chunk of the game ignores basic happenings because you just flood the thread with lies I have to correct or get lynched.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2984 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:56 pm

In post 2983, Titus wrote:Borky has NEVER said I was scum, just that he was fed up, which is a utility lynch. ika is saying utilty lynch. Nero is saying utility lynch. Come on, y'all don't have actual scumreads based on
evidence
? Nope.

pretty sure borky is voting for the reasons I said, cos he actually said them. he is unsure if you are scum but there is enough doubt there that he is willing to go with it, I bet you money this was a part of borky's thought processes.

I've pegged the team. I should probably shut up but I don't tolerate lying liars and the lies they tell.

then how are you living with yourself right now.

oh yeah you're scum.

Bork and ika are the only two universally town read players. You can't get a universally read townie to actually say Titus is scum bc I'm not. I just have to figure out how to get all the town on a damn scum wagon. They're spread the fuck around right now which a good chunk of the game ignores basic happenings because you just flood the thread with lies I have to correct or get lynched.

lol, are you listening to yourself right now? this is mist spreading.

but tell me more how all the obvscum are voting you right now oh wait you are just trying to give caveats to discredit the wagon on you.

lofuckingl
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2985 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by Titus »

Yeah that's not Bork saying Titus is scum. You're playing semantics stretching uncertainty into a scumread.

I tell the truth. Hell, I've said this a million times. Lying is piss poor for either alignment. I don't do it because I'm shit at it.

Nope. Mist spreading requires the people to be town. I've identified the town and scum on my wagon. :-p Nice try.

I've already made cases on all of you. I'm not persuading you to self-vote, so I don't really see what doing that does but clutters the thread. The people actually wanting to scumhunt can ask questions and I'll answer them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2986 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Titus, I'd actually love to see a full case on me. Or is the entre case "he wants me dead."?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2987 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:16 pm

Post by Titus »

Short version as I'm going to play a marathon soon

1) Starts pushing policy lynch out of the gate
2) Hasn't developed an actual scumread despite 120 pages of material
3) Hasn't made clear who he thinks is town nor works with them
4) Every other post is a discredit of me, based on lies
5) Ignores most major game events that don't center on me
6) I can't pick out a single townread you have
7) Flip flops on me
8) Broken record... seriously, half of your posts can be interchanged with each other.
9) Selective application
10) Still hasn't answered the question regarding whether or not he thinks Snow is a parrot anymore
11) Caught in obvious twist by Majiffy regarding a lie that I scumread him

That's the short, tipsy version while Titus goes to play a marathon game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2988 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:39 pm

In post 2985, Titus wrote:Yeah that's not Bork saying Titus is scum. You're playing semantics stretching uncertainty into a scumread.

except that isn't what I said? I said borky is finally coming to the conclusion that you might not be town cos of the torturous reasoning. <--- this is what I said.

I tell the truth. Hell, I've said this a million times. Lying is piss poor for either alignment. I don't do it because I'm shit at it.

you have barely told the truth at all this game.

Nope. Mist spreading requires the people to be town. I've identified the town and scum on my wagon. :-p Nice try.

except that you are actually not giving any analysis on it is "borky and nero are pling me - must be town, ika always reads me as scum - must be town, every1 else is obvscum cos they are scumreading me but wait nero is a scumread too!". <---- worst fucking wagon analysis ever. but tell me more about how me being wrong about you must mean I am scum cos I found that interesting. do you really put such stock in my reads?

I've already made cases on all of you. I'm not persuading you to self-vote, so I don't really see what doing that does but clutters the thread. The people actually wanting to scumhunt can ask questions and I'll answer them.

lol @ you being worried about cluttering up the thread when you literally shat all over it.

scum shut down when they start flailing to the point of no return.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2989 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:43 pm

Post by Titus »

No. Bork is not coming to that conclusion. He's just merely at the point where he doesn't care. You know you're case is bad when you have to stretch a policy lynch into a scumread.

I've given plenty of wagon analysis and analysis of each individual player, except for Bork but we all know Bork is town. You're not scum because you're wrong. You're scum because of your lying and obfuscation (particularly the which head is talking).

AS to your second question, I pay attention to the reads of every player. For instance, you still haven't explained (beyond you could be distancing) in what rational universe Feu and I would be scum together. It reads like you're desperate to keep Feu in your reads in case he got lynched.

I didn't shit over the thread. You should realize that most of my posts are in direct response to one of 5 players calling for my head. I don't post for the sake of posting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2990 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:55 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Caught up but on my phone so responses to muffin will have to wait.

UNVOTE: snowstorm

mod vc please
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2991 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:56 pm

Post by Venmar »

Taking it easy with Mafiascum for the following day or two as I help take care of my sick dog, sorry.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2992 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:18 pm

In post 2991, Venmar wrote:Taking it easy with Mafiascum for the following day or two as I help take care of my sick dog, sorry.

ugh, posts like these always make me wonder if I am on the wrong track.
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2993 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:57 pm

Post by Rogue »

Yes I did. I didn't respond because I felt really bad getting all worked up and I didn't even think there was another side so I wasn't sure what to say
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #2994 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:03 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

Jiffy can you please be fucking candid with me on whether or not you really think Mollie is capable of posting the shit she's posted this game as scum? Like you're getting into a tunnel and I see you do this shit all the time as town but against this slot is making me really wary considering the read I had on you both before this started was town and you know each other well enough to not TvT tunnel so hard.

Mollie wrote:except that isn't what I said? I said borky is finally coming to the conclusion that you might not be town cos of the torturous reasoning. <--- this is what I said.

This is accurate. This is a utility lynch only insofar as you're dominating every aspect of the thread and almost every post is some kind of reaction to you and that you feel the need to post the same point about people like 80 fucking times.

But at the same time you're pushing cases based on heavy doses of supposition and blind assertions of things you can't back up with anything that makes a modicum of sense (if I don't presuppose you're town and everyone who is scumreading you knows you're town and just wants you out of the game and that is the only reason they're all pushing you) which is circular reasoning, and I can't attribute that to town no matter how much your attitude and attempt to control the game occasionally befits a town player.

I really wanna do some marathons and not worry about this shit tonight but I'll be around.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #2995 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:04 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 2992, Speaker for the Dead wrote:ugh, posts like these always make me wonder if I am on the wrong track.

I don't think there is anything wrong with this post.

(A quick ISO showed he posted it in 2 other games, but even if he hadn't...?)
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2996 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:09 pm

Post by Rogue »

In post 2951, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 2948, Rogue wrote:Snowstorm, give me a case why you're town.

any validity. It's all show and no substance.

Does town never present "false" claims? Do all reads stemming from town have "substance"? Do you think all scum would stance themselves around you the same way? ie, do you think multiple scum chose you to push without substance in their reads.

-I've been making my own reads and I do so by thinking for myself and evaluating the people's motivations behind their words and actions. I'm not just randomly calling people town or scum for no reason.

Full reads list please. I'm talking full. I want precise reasons you feel certain ways about people.

-My own words and actions are made with my win condition in mind, which is to eliminate all threats to town, as per my role PM.

If anyone was playing without this (being a wincon) in their mind they would be evicted from the game. So.
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2997 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:09 pm

Post by Rogue »

Fuck I accidentally backspaced the first line

fuck me
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #2998 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

WE'RE NOT

FUCKING LYNCHING

A BELOVED PRINCESS CLAIM

BEFORE WE FIND OUT IF THERE'S A VIG WHO CAN JUST FUCKING SHOOT THEM

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2999 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:12 pm

In post 2959, Titus wrote:I can compare your reads to mine. If they match, you're right. If they don't you're wrong.

I don't believe you think like this as town. I don't believe you've ever said something this arrogant and blatantly incorrect as town. And even if you were somehow this arrogant, you have six scum reads last I checked (the same ones you've talked about all game: Eek, Venmar, Feu and relatively newer ones in Nero, SnowStorm and us). It's a 20-player game. You cannot honestly believe that you've both pegged an entire scum team in a 14:6 game, let alone that there cannot possibly be scum in, say, any of the people who haven't posted any real content yet, or that there couldn't possibly be scum who isn't attacking you. No one is that fucking delusional.

That is apart from the reasons for your reads.

Let's look at how your scum read on us developed, because I cannot find any logical progression for it. You went from defending SnowStorm and calling him town, to being persuaded that he was "parroting" or something by arguments that weren't even strong and calling SnowStorm scum, and then out of the blue suggesting that me defending SnowStorm was a chainsaw. And after the fact you also came up with something about how we're bussing Feu, which seems to be entirely based on posts in which you are either misinterpreting or deliberately misrepresenting. I didn't go from one read to another in the space of two posts, I was very clearly asking bork for something because I had a scum read on Feu and wanted to know what was discussed in pregame to ascertain whether or not it was likely Feu knew about the scum lynch requirements for objectives three and four. And "no good reasoning" for a scum read is kind of rich coming from you, but yeah, I didn't have "good" reasoning, I suppose, because my reasoning was essentially a lack of town posts from them. It looked like they were active lurking for most of the game and I couldn't actually find town-looking content from either head.

You blatantly ignore the reasoning others have provided for a Venmar town read in favour of calling him scum for reasons I can't even recall (I'm guessing it has something to do with a lack of content, but that's not good reasoning for calling someone scum according to you in regards to my Feu read so that obviously can't be it). When people talk about the reasons for the town read, you try to hand wave it away by saying it could have been planned in pregame (which requires an immense amount of foresight and predictive capability, btw, and you are completely ignoring that). I am not even sure what your read on Eek is based on but you're also completely ignoring the reasons Eek is most likely town in favour of shouting about how he's scum and whatever. The Feu read itself I can maybe understand if you're so tunnel-visioned that you're ignoring any evidence to the contrary. Hey, Feu might even be scum, and I could be interpreting evidence that they're town incorrectly, but nothing you're saying about them looks like it either makes sense or is coming from a town perspective. And I think your Nero read is just hilarious. Of the reasons you gave in , ignoring the ones that are blatantly false, none of them are even scummy.

This is ignoring all the illogical town reads that are not only sometimes contradictory in reasoning, but just plain bad.

And this is also ignoring the blatant lying you've done re: some of your read progressions (I don't recall you ever talking about why you started calling ika scum at one point, even though I quoted and linked it, you just ignored it and said it didn't happen)

I'm at the point where I've told mollie to ignore everything you write from now on and stop giving you material to respond to. After this post, I intend to do the same. Your posts aren't worth reading.

Your reads don't make sense. Your read progressions on certain players do not make sense. You have 500 posts, by yourself, that's one sixth of the entire game, and you don't care how antitown it is that you're spamming this many posts, most of which are irrelevant.

The saddest part is that I'm not 100% convinced this makes you scum, but I have never seen you play this badly as town even when I thought you weren't making the most sense, and I'm at the point where I can easily see you being scum and even if you're town, good fucking riddance.

You need to fucking die.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”