Newbie 1521: Game of Death(OVER)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
TyrannicalTRex
TyrannicalTRex
Townie
TyrannicalTRex
Townie
Townie

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:23 pm

Post by TyrannicalTRex »

In post 171, NicCage wrote:Hey Rex, how come you aren't voting anyone?

In post 173, NicCage wrote:Haha oh. Well shit.

Do you think bitmap is voting you in good faith, or is it scummy?

Haha oops. That other quote snuck in there because I fail at using the multiquote tool.
TyrannicalTRex
TyrannicalTRex
Townie
TyrannicalTRex
Townie
Townie

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:27 pm

Post by TyrannicalTRex »

^ x2 lol
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:32 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 174, TyrannicalTRex wrote:But what I find more scummy is the "This vote isn't changing unless something fucking magical happens." part. The basis for the vote is WAAAAAYYYY too thin for a statement like that in my opinion.

100% agree on this. bitmap, do you mind explaining why you feel so strongly, and, from all appearances, so suddenly? I mean, there wasn't a lot of mention of T-Rex's behavior being scummy before your post, and then you went from 0-60 in just one post... Why?
Espressojet
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:35 pm

Post by Espressojet »

In post 164, NicCage wrote:Hey espresso, what are you gonna do if GM replaces out?

How about not wait for GM post?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:42 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 167, Starling wrote:
Still prefer Nuff for scum,
although I can see the argument on Rex.

How?

In post 166, TyrannicalTRex wrote:
In post 163, Bitmap wrote:I've been thinking about this game for a bit, and besides GM being lurky, there's one thing that caught my attention.

Trex's wagon.

When it caught traction to be L-2, it suddenly vanished as if people were afraid of Trex getting lynched. That's pretty scummy. People mentioned it was scummy but left it as it was which was also scummy. Also Trex hasn't been posting anything really useful soo....

VOTE: Trex

This vote isn't changing unless something fucking magical happens.

So I might be being newbie but how is it scummy for my early wagon to disappear? They were mostly just RV's anyways weren't they? I thought it disappeared because people started to make votes with something to back them up.

And sorry for not being the most active poster these last couple days but I've had a pretty busy weekend.

Your wagon would never have caused you to be lynched that early. Period. And anyone who would of hammered would of faced an insta-lynch the next day. In most games, I've seen these early wagons go up to L-1 and stay that way for a bit before going down. Most likely if Trex is scum, one of the newbies has to be his partner because only Riabi and Nuff unvoted shortly after.

In post 169, NicCage wrote:
In post 165, Bitmap wrote:Hi Nic, what do u think about my post which is right before yours?

I think that it's not a good reason to vote for someone.
Why do you believe that Trex was responsible for the dissolution of his wagon? Or if you think his partner was responsible, could you point to who you think that is?
What do you think of the people on his wagon? Do you find any of the votes or unvotes suspicious?

I don't think he was. I think it was a series of actions led by Nuff's original unvote which led to a series of events to where no one mentions Trex anymore. I think everyone who unvoted on that wagon have a fair share of being scummy.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:43 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 177, Riabi wrote:
In post 174, TyrannicalTRex wrote:But what I find more scummy is the "This vote isn't changing unless something fucking magical happens." part. The basis for the vote is WAAAAAYYYY too thin for a statement like that in my opinion.

100% agree on this. bitmap, do you mind explaining why you feel so strongly, and, from all appearances, so suddenly? I mean, there wasn't a lot of mention of T-Rex's behavior being scummy before your post, and then you went from 0-60 in just one post... Why?

Read above post.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:47 pm

Post by Bitmap »

I'm sorry, but just because I re-read the game and that I'm not interested in the wagon everyone is dog-piling on doesn't make me scum.
TyrannicalTRex
TyrannicalTRex
Townie
TyrannicalTRex
Townie
Townie

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:50 pm

Post by TyrannicalTRex »

In post 181, Bitmap wrote:

I'm sorry, but just because I re-read the game and that I'm not interested in the wagon everyone is dog-piling on doesn't make me scum.

I'm completely fine with both you re-reading the game and not jumping on the nuff wagon if you don't feel confident in it yet. But neither of those reasons are what I said I found scummy about your post...
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:02 pm

Post by NicCage »

In post 178, Espressojet wrote:
In post 164, NicCage wrote:Hey espresso, what are you gonna do if GM replaces out?

How about not wait for GM post?

What do you think of bitmap's reasoning for voting Rex?
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:24 pm

Post by goodmorning »

Allllright. Looks like I've got a lot to cover.

Drunk people really don't seem able to
just go home
. Or to understand that
no, you don't need to use the glass I just washed, you can drink your beer in the bottle tyvm

Before I begin, please note the following:

I have two finals on Thursday and a test tomorrow. Therefore, I'm going to be LA til that's done.
I'll probably be able to post on occasion, except on Thursday.

Now, I think the best way for me to do this will be to ISO. I'll try for four tonight and do whatever doesn't happen now tomorrow afternoon.

They'll be happening one by one or 2x2 as opposed to all in a batch because I don't want that excuse to help me put it off.

So. I'll be beginning at the beginning with Riabi.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
Espressojet
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:41 pm

Post by Espressojet »

cool
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by goodmorning »

Spoiler: Riabi
In post 7, Riabi wrote:So, this is my first game here, from looking through a lot of the old forums, it looks like random voting is somewhat common 'round these parts, so, with that in mind, I'm going to VOTE: TRex and TRex, if you want me to change my vote, it's up to you to convince me you aren't scum. Aren't all dinosaurs inherently scummy?

Alright, so let's start with this post. As I mentioned before, it looks appeasing. Whose best interest is it to not make waves? (Hint: Scum)

In post 14, Riabi wrote:
goodmorning wrote:
Hmmmmmmm, not sure I like this.

What exactly don't you like?

Direct questions can come from Town: they're bold and they indicate a dgaf attitude.
Direct questions can come from Scum: they can make you look Town, don't take much effort, and can even leave you looking better if the asked person doesn't have a leg to stand on.
Given that my original quote implied I was looking for guesses, is it from Town wanting me to explain, or Scum wanting me to explain before people started talking about him?

In post 59, Riabi wrote:
In post 58, goodmorning wrote:Now, about Nuff's voting: Did anyone notice who TRex's vote is on?

Are you suggesting that you think Nuff's vote might be retaliatory?

This, on the other hand, is some fairly solid analysis (though prompted).

In post 62, Riabi wrote:It does seem a bit suspicious that Nuff made such a short post, and only gave a cursory reason for voting that way. Because of that and because of the fact that T-Rex is L - 2 and I'm not sure he's done anything to justify that... VOTE: Nuff

But this is pretty bad. More appeasing behaviour, with the addition of sheeeeeeeep.

In post 66, Riabi wrote:
In post 65, Espressojet wrote:Riabi looks like he's looking for a reason to get a lynch going, and a little too eager to follow camp.

For now,
F
inger
o
f
S
uspicion towards Riabi

I'm not looking to get a lynch going. On the contrary, in fact. I felt like people were piling up on T-Rex and I didn't see any good reason for it, and since I was the first person to vote for him, and I didn't see any reason to suspect him, I felt like it was time to take my vote off of him. Then, to be honest, I kinda forgot that I could unvote, so I just moved my vote to the only person I have any real suspicion of.

UNVOTE: Nuff Because I don't feel like a random vote is appropriate from me right now, and I'm really not sure enough of anyone to cast a vote.

This post is weird, though I still can't quite pinpoint why.
Also, why would being the first vote be significant for a townie? In my experience, the people who worry about their own placements on a wagon are Scum.

In post 71, Riabi wrote:While I understand some of the suspicion. It really was a noob error on my part. Had I remembered about being able to completely remove my vote, I would have done so when I took my vote off of you T-Rex. I'm all for trying to get a lynch going once I have a strong suspicion, but right now I don't.

The only reads I'm getting right now is perhaps a town read on espressojet, and maybe a scum read on GM. She seems to be really pushing the "I'll let you noobs talk about everything before I give my opinion" line hard. I've looked through some of the other games she's been an IC for, and it's possible I'm reading too much into this, but it appears to me like she's been much more willing to share her opinion early in past games than in this one.

And why reiterate the "didn't know I could unvote" thing?
Also, slight misrep, but probably unintentional.

In post 77, Riabi wrote:Sure, I get what you're saying GM, but, I was just giving some examples for why I felt the way I do about espresso. I could be totally wrong about him, but, that's my read on him at the moment.

Standing up for one's opinion, especially against an IC post, is good.

In post 112, Riabi wrote:Jump from one person to another on votes?... there was T-Rex, who was an RV, then there was you, which was essentially another RV because I didn't realize I could do a no-vote. Then, once I remembered that part, I changed to no-vote. Had I remembered I could have gone from T-Rex to no-vote... I would have. Being a noob =/= being scum.

But here's that unvote thing again. ughhhhh

In post 135, Riabi wrote:No need to prod me, I'm still here. I'm just not sure I have much to add at this point. I still have an FOS on GM. The fact that she's not posted much only makes my suspicions stronger. I understand that RL gets in the way of stuff like this, but were it me, I would at least drop a quick note to explain myself and my position.

Town reads... T-Rex and Bitmap right now. I'll admit most of my reasons for those are visceral, and not really something I can explain, though.

Content is... ok.

In post 145, Riabi wrote:
In post 136, TyrannicalTRex wrote:
However I am still suspicious of nuff. Maybe it's just me but I generally don't trust people that say things like "I hope the town wins". It just seems like they are trying too hard to say "I'm town guys!"

I very much agree with this. That does kind of reek of scum to me. I've already pulled my vote off of nuff once, so I'm not going to jump on that bandwagon again unless I feel very strongly that they are scum. But, I'm getting there.

This post could probably be more wishywashy, but only if you were reading it next to a clothes dryer.

In post 161, Riabi wrote:Then let me re-interate my defense here so that people don't have to go back and read it. As I see it, it wasn't really jumping votes.. my first vote was totally random, then, once it seemed to me that there was no justification to vote for T-Rex (I still say that there isn't), I thought I had to vote for someone, so I voted for the only person who seemed to be scummy at all at the time (you, nuff). As a noob, I didn't realize that novote was an option once a vote was cast, and once I did, that's what I changed my vote to.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I gotta say though, Nuff, you seem to really be banging on this drum hard. No one else seems to think what I did was all that suspicious. I'm beginning to really regret pulling my vote off of you...

This "I'm warning you" passive-aggressive stuff doesn't sit well with me.

I like this, but it is a direct piggyback so...

Overall: Lean Scum, possibly just Scum. There are some redeeming posts but overall I didn't find this ISO that encouraging.

Onwards to Kiboat.

goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by goodmorning »

Spoiler: Kiboat
In post 15, Kiboat wrote:
In post 11, goodmorning wrote:Any thoughts on Riabi, since you seem to be around?

Nothing really threw up any major red flags. I suppose there is how they worded their vote, specifically how it seemed to be calling Rex out to challenge it, but it might just be their style of trying to invite them into the discussion or some such. A little odd, maybe, but I'm not sure if there's anything to make of it.

This is good. Transparent thought process, and though it was prompted, it was also page one.

In post 21, Kiboat wrote:
In post 19, goodmorning wrote:
It's sort of that, sort of something else.

Seeing as how nobody else seems to share your feelings about Riabi's post, would you mind elaborating on what else bothered you? I just want to know where you're coming from.

Question here is less relevant than the timing: it was good.

In post 39, Kiboat wrote:
In post 29, Bitmap wrote:That happened late game. Look at the first two pages of the game you linked.

Fair enough. I thought it was relevant because the post in question alluded to her behavior in earlier rounds, but I see what you mean. I skimmed the first couple pages of the game, but nothing really stood out to me. Was there something there that you wanted to call attention to, or were you just pointing out how that's where I really should've been looking?

In post 27, Espressojet wrote:But he's a total newb, so it's easy to see his intentions are clear, and that he's explaining what an RVS vote is to somebody who may or may not already know, just so they don't freak out. Seemed like a nice gesture to me.

I can buy this explanation.

In post 30, TyrannicalTRex wrote:I'm starting to realise I should put my super sarcastic nature in check in order to not be mistaken for being scummy...

No worries, but I would like to hear what you're thinking about what's been happening so far.

In post 37, Starling wrote:Nearly had a heart attack when I got the pm that I'd been plucked out of the queue... I misread and at first thought I'd missed three days of a game. Looks like I only missed 12 hours or so, which is a lot less terrible of me.

I've actually been lurking on this site for over a year. Only got the courage to sign up and play after finally playing Mafia in person and having an awful time. (Not only was there zero thought put into anything-- "Starling looks suspicious! Let's lynch her!"-- but everyone decided it was "more fun" to play without anyone flipping after death, which basically guaranteed mafia to win every time.)

Now to reread and see if I can find anything worth noting. (Haven't on the first two reads through...)

Glad to have you aboard, and here's hoping for a much better experience this time around. If you've done that reread, did anything stand out to you in particular?

I like the prodding; the best way to poke someone into participating is to ask them their opinions. I like the follow-up with Espresso. I like the harsh tone to Bitmap. In short, I like.

In post 55, Kiboat wrote:Argh, the forum ate my post.

I dislike the wagon on Rex, currently. As of now he is two votes from being lynched, and no reason has been offered for why. We may or may not still be in RVS, but it still feels incredibly pointless and strange. Close to all discussion of Rex's behavior has come from Starling and goodmorning, people who didn't vote for him in the first place.

I have a few questions for Nuff, since I don't really like their combination of general silence and moving Rex fairly close to being lynched. So Nuff, when you're available, is there anything about Rex that strikes you as unusual or that would merit his being at L-2? And is there anything else in this thread that you think is suspicious or worth discussing?

Transparent thoughts from Town places aww yisssss
Rex point is particularly salient.

In post 99, Kiboat wrote:With regards to goodmorning, I’m on the fence. It was established earlier that if this behavior of hers is an attempt to cast suspicion elsewhere and direct others without offering reasoning until later, it’s incredibly ineffective. In fact, it just comes off as sneaky or unusual.

However, since it can be explained otherwise and she is able to provide examples of her behaving this way in the past, that lends me to thinking that she’s just trying to be a good IC and encourage participation and analysis. Even though she doesn’t seem like the type to back down from a course of action that she’s seen fit to take without good reason, I’m not understanding what this is supposed to accomplish for her if she is scum.

That said though, goodmorning, since a SE has now chipped in and another has promised to later tonight, is there anything you’d like to elaborate on regarding the exchange between Riabi and Nuff earlier on? Or anything in the most recent page? This habit of calling attention to something and not explaining why doesn’t seem to helping the discussion.

ohhhhh sick burn

NOBODY IS SACRED

In post 158, Kiboat wrote:Sorry, I was planning on waiting for GM to post before trying to make sense of things. I was planning on posting sometime tonight, but ended up cutting it too close. Shouldn't happen again, and I'm sorry for being too lurky.

I've been waiting to do this until I have a more concrete suspicion, but I'll be taking my vote off Bitmap. He's been asking some good questions and has been open with his opinions on most everyone. I don't see the point in leaving my random RVS vote on him, in light of what has seemed to be fairly townish behavior.

UNVOTE:

Currently slightly suspicious of Nuff because of the reasons NicCage and Starling mentioned, but I want to hear more from goodmorning before laying down a vote. She's somewhat suspicious too, but her unresponsiveness hasn't really given me anything more to read into.

Ahhhh now I'm repeating myself but this post is gooooood. Reasoning? Check. Transparency? Check. Thoughts on multiple players? Check.

Overall: TOWN. RATHER.

Next up seems to be Starling.

Kiboat
Kiboat
Townie
Kiboat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:08 pm

Post by Kiboat »

In post 179, Bitmap wrote:I don't think he was. I think it was a series of actions led by Nuff's original unvote which led to a series of events to where no one mentions Trex anymore. I think everyone who unvoted on that wagon have a fair share of being scummy.

Fair point, and the unvotes are worth discussing. Still though, I think the reason nobody mentions Rex anymore is because there wasn't really any reason to hone in on his behavior in the first place. At least, none was offered. Skimming his posts in the thread thus far, there's nothing that I'm really getting a read on either. Your suspicion of Rex seems to be largely because of how he's been treated by others. I'm open to the possibility of his being scum, but if the unvotes strike you as scummy, it seems like it'd be more worthwhile to talk about those than to take a shot in the dark and just assume someone's covering up for Rex. I have a few questions that I hope you'll answer.

What do you think of GM's post on Riabi? You've said that you find the disappearance of Rex's wagon strange, but you've also said that you're reading Nuff and Riabi as town. Is that still the case?

In post 186, goodmorning wrote:
I gotta say though, Nuff, you seem to really be banging on this drum hard. No one else seems to think what I did was all that suspicious. I'm beginning to really regret pulling my vote off of you...

Now that you mention it, I'm not the biggest fan of this either. I can see why they'd be frustrated at having to keep explaining their behavior, but nobody else sharing a suspicion doesn't invalidate the suspicion, and I think there are better ways to say that you think somebody's acting scummy. Not unexplainable or inconsistent with their past behavior, but still a tad bizarrish.

Riabi, anything to say about goodmorning's read of your posts? And do you still find Nuff suspicious?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:47 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 186, goodmorning wrote:
Alright, so let's start with this post. As I mentioned before, it looks appeasing. Whose best interest is it to not make waves? (Hint: Scum)

The other line of thought here is that my post wasn't an attempt to avoid making waves, but, a post from a person who really had no clue what he was doing/saying.

goodmorning wrote:
Direct questions can come from Town: they're bold and they indicate a dgaf attitude.
Direct questions can come from Scum: they can make you look Town, don't take much effort, and can even leave you looking better if the asked person doesn't have a leg to stand on.
Given that my original quote implied I was looking for guesses, is it from Town wanting me to explain, or Scum wanting me to explain before people started talking about him?

Speaking of wishywashy... I'm really not sure what the scumhunting value is here. You don't make any guesses as to which way you lean on this question. To me, you are basically saying "eh, it could be either, I dunno". I'm not sure there's any reason for a comment like that.

goodmorning wrote:
In post 62, Riabi wrote:It does seem a bit suspicious that Nuff made such a short post, and only gave a cursory reason for voting that way. Because of that and because of the fact that T-Rex is L - 2 and I'm not sure he's done anything to justify that... VOTE: Nuff

But this is pretty bad. More appeasing behaviour, with the addition of sheeeeeeeep.

I'm pretty sure I explained my actions here. As you pointed out.

goodmorning wrote:
This post is weird, though I still can't quite pinpoint why.
Also, why would being the first vote be significant for a townie? In my experience, the people who worry about their own placements on a wagon are Scum.

Or inexperienced.

goodmorning wrote:
In post 145, Riabi wrote:
In post 136, TyrannicalTRex wrote:
However I am still suspicious of nuff. Maybe it's just me but I generally don't trust people that say things like "I hope the town wins". It just seems like they are trying too hard to say "I'm town guys!"

I very much agree with this. That does kind of reek of scum to me. I've already pulled my vote off of nuff once, so I'm not going to jump on that bandwagon again unless I feel very strongly that they are scum. But, I'm getting there.

This post could probably be more wishywashy, but only if you were reading it next to a clothes dryer.

I'll admit, not my best post. But, I still maintain my FOS on nuff.

goodmorning wrote:

This wasn't meant as a warning. This was meant as a way of saying "My suspicion of you is growing stronger based on your recent actions".

goodmorning wrote:

I like this, but it is a direct piggyback so...

I'm not sure why you think this is a direct piggyback. In addition to agreeing with T-Rex, I'm also adding more saying that I thought the speed at which bitmap seemed to arrive at such a strong conviction was scummy.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:43 am

Post by NicCage »

We only have 4 days ish till the deadline, it's time to start thinking about who we're willing to lynch so that we have time in case there are claims. I'd really like our current non-voters to take a position on who they want lynched so that we have more to work with after the flip.

VOTE: espresso

I would still lynch Nuff and maybe GM, but espresso has been nigh on useless. He's still sitting on an RVS vote. He's basically been lurking with the excuse of waiting on GM, which I find suspicious since there really isn't much he's waiting on. Read his ISO, and tell me has he ever expressed any suspicions against GM? I've seen him defend her a bit as in . He's said he's busy, but his needing a second excuse on top of that looks to me like he wants to slip under the radar. I don't think we can afford to let him do that.
Nuff
Nuff
Goon
Nuff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by Nuff »

I'm pretty satisfied with GM's posts.

Do me next do me!
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:06 pm

Post by NicCage »

Vote someone
Nuff
Nuff
Goon
Nuff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by Nuff »

In post 192, NicCage wrote:Vote someone

Okay I'll vote my main FOS then VOTE: Riabi
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:47 pm

Post by NicCage »

proud of you
Espressojet
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:49 pm

Post by Espressojet »

In post 190, NicCage wrote:We only have 4 days ish till the deadline, it's time to start thinking about who we're willing to lynch so that we have time in case there are claims. I'd really like our current non-voters to take a position on who they want lynched so that we have more to work with after the flip.

I would still lynch Nuff and maybe GM, but espresso has been nigh on useless. He's still sitting on an RVS vote. He's basically been lurking with the excuse of waiting on GM, which I find suspicious since there really isn't much he's waiting on. Read his ISO, and tell me has he ever expressed any suspicions against GM? I've seen him defend her a bit as in . He's said he's busy, but his needing a second excuse on top of that looks to me like he wants to slip under the radar. I don't think we can afford to let him do that.

Everybody, read this again, everything in this post is true.

I need to gather more opinions and post.
Espressojet
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:51 pm

Post by Espressojet »

VOTE: bitmap
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:55 pm

Post by Bitmap »

I just read all this shit. I really wish I rolled scum. I'll catch up in a bit.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:57 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 195, Espressojet wrote:
In post 190, NicCage wrote:We only have 4 days ish till the deadline, it's time to start thinking about who we're willing to lynch so that we have time in case there are claims. I'd really like our current non-voters to take a position on who they want lynched so that we have more to work with after the flip.

Everybody, read this again, everything in this post is true.

I need to gather more opinions and post.

In post 196, Espressojet wrote:VOTE: bitmap

So how did you get from point A to point B?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 188, Kiboat wrote:
What do you think of GM's post on Riabi? You've said that you find the disappearance of Rex's wagon strange, but you've also said that you're reading Nuff and Riabi as town. Is that still the case?

Everyone but me, you, and NicCage can burn in a fire. If this happened, I'm sure we would win.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”