Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:43 pm

Post by Aegor »

VOTE: BP

I meant to vote in my last post, but then I saw my vote in my hyperlinked post and forgot. :P
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:43 pm

Post by Aegor »

Also, vote BP. His lynch is unstoppable.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:50 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2168, Mirhawk wrote:Why do I think Aero's scum? Because he IS scum.

During the first two days he doesn't take a hard position on anything, and a lot of the things he does comment on he hedges so that he doesn't have to stick to that later. Not to mention he did zero scumhunting day one or two.

This is laughable. Besides the very beginning of the game, Mirhawk's only scumread for three days has been me. Only me. He added on scapegoat Adrien so it
seems
like he's really trying. You, my friend, are tunneling. I've been completely open about my reads the whole game, and you haven't given a decent read about anybody in a long, long time. How about you give us a full reads list and then we can talk about who's giving hard positions.

Look at how absolutely reluctant he is to put a vote on Clusk it's actually kind of comical. This is really only matched by how hard he fought to not vote HS. He made sure everyone knew he didn't want to be on either wagon, then jumped on them anyways.

Nope. I changed my mind. And I'm still happy with that lynch. One again, if you read my reasoning, I decided to vote him because he was so fucking distracting to the rest of us, and I was sick of him pissing on the town. So he's gone.

He continually insinuates that players are acting in scummy manners without calling them scummy. He also keeps commenting on discussions he has no stakes in and usually uses this opportunity to insinuate one or both of the players involved are doing something suspicious, but never calls anyone scum due to it.

What are you even talking about? Just because someone does something suspicious doesn't make them automatically scum. You softdefended Juls like it was your job, and that's suspicious to me. It doesn't make you scum, necessarily. It makes you less town. Unlike half this town, I don't jump on every wagon at the drop of a hat and without a reason. If someone acts scummy, I'll point it out, and see how they respond.
If everybody who has done something scummy went directly onto my scumlist, every player in this game would be on my scumlist.
Get over. It's how I play.

In fact, here are some quotes from the last game I played. I just don't want to be wrong, or distracted.

Spoiler:
In post 86, Aeronaut wrote:Hm.... Well, then I'm a bit suspicious of the lurkers right now.

I'm a little suspicious of Sakura and Mathblade for both nolynching together. It seems... odd. They seemed to overly cover it up, or Sakura did by very harshly questioning Mathblade's choice to follow in #9 and #11 posts. Seems like mathblade may have made a mistake and slightly revealed their teamwork, and Sakura tried to cover it up since she is a bit more experienced and knows what she's doing. Seems strange to me, but I may be misreading.

In post 104, Aeronaut wrote:Turning right around and voting the person who is accusing you... Seems a little defensive.

In post 216, Aeronaut wrote:I think I've decided that I should sit on my vote for now. For those people that want my vote in their bandwagon, why should I vote with you?

That's me,
as town.
Seem familiar?

Pedit
Look Aero thinks ANOTHER lurker is scum. This is what the fourth one, and that's not even counting HS.

Sorry, wasn't it you who voted for and
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:57 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2171, Mirhawk wrote:

I also have some problems concerning BTown. Considering that there's two of them there is startlingly little content coming from them. The fact that the two of them are communicating between themselves and post next to no content makes me feel like it's deliberate.

Just to be clear, are you implying something about them? Even... insinuating?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:16 pm

Post by Aegor »

Aero, vote BP. Trust me. Doooooooooooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:24 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2179, Aegor wrote:Aero, vote BP. Trust me. Doooooooooooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Ehh, I trusted you last time.

Actually though, I'm going to read that post tomorrow. It's like 3AM here. I'll give thoughts on it then.
2023 W/L | 1-0
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:24 pm

Post by shaddowez »

In post 1443, Aegor wrote:Why are we even voting DG? He did not even
check
his role PM, so there is no way to portray this as scum lurking (or town lurking, for that matter).

Vote HS. GOGOGOGOGOGOGO

In post 2179, Aegor wrote:Aero, vote BP. Trust me. Doooooooooooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

This is fairly reminiscent of you pushing another lynch, which happened to be town....
Burning_Earth
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:31 pm

Post by Burning_Earth »

"I also have some problems concerning BTown. Considering that there's two of them there is startlingly little content coming from them. The fact that the two of them are communicating between themselves and post next to no content makes me feel like it's deliberate."

You use communicating very broadly :D
Burning_Earth
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:33 pm

Post by Burning_Earth »

Vote Juls
I'm tired of waiting for tn, he can change it w/e

"DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT"
logical argument you have there aegor
Burning_TowN
Burning_TowN
Townie
Burning_TowN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:35 pm

Post by Burning_TowN »

In post 2182, Burning_Earth wrote:"I also have some problems concerning BTown. Considering that there's two of them there is startlingly little content coming from them. The fact that the two of them are communicating between themselves and post next to no content makes me feel like it's deliberate."

You use communicating very broadly :D

In post 2183, Burning_Earth wrote:
Vote Juls
I'm tired of waiting for tn, he can change it w/e

"DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT"
logical argument you have there aegor

These are mine. Our first alt-slip. Coming of age for the hydra?
Profile Links: tn5421 | Burning_Earth
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:59 pm

Post by BroodKingEXE »

In post 2153, TheAdrienC wrote:Are you saying Boon is where you think we should go next day phase, Brood?

Boon should be lynched ASAP. I doubt he's gonna be lynched today, so I'm not gonna push him until tomorrow.
A message to all scum: Dead or alive, you're coming with me! But mostly dead :p
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:06 pm

Post by BroodKingEXE »

Juls is L-1
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:20 pm

Post by Aegor »

In post 2186, BroodKingEXE wrote:Juls is L-1

L-2; I unvoted.

Please, no one even think of hammering. BP still needs to check in, for one, and I have plenty I want to discuss.
M A S Q U E R A D E
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:31 pm

Post by BroodKingEXE »

In post 2129, Juls wrote:Boon skies, wake, you...I also felt BP's reaction was town and not_mafia's but he's dead so...and btw, I didn't say it was super successful I just told you what I did. But I don't know why I'm even talking to you. You simply want to policy lynch me because I did something outside-the-norm. So do what you have to do. Town lost this game days ago so I am done caring.

So when you mislynch me, who is scum?

Please explain these townreads. And don't say read your ISO, because those reads make no sense based on your ISO.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:06 am

Post by BP »

Fuck you, Aegor. And Hi.

Fuck you and your lynch the lurkers. AGAIN, you're asking people to lynch another player on the sole bases of lurking. Or do you have anything else on me? I really want to know.

Other than that, I fucking hate how teh game is. We're 12 with 3 to 5 anti town factions. We are gonna lose if we don't lynch scum today. That is a fact. So let's not rush to lynch another person just now. Let's pressure, let's push for answers, but I beg of thee, do NOT lynch people at least for a week. It's too soon.

Now, a quick read on everyone...

Aegor is my strongest scumread up until now. How can we let go that he pushed for all 3 of the mislynches. As someone said, scum usually needs to fabricate reasons for scumreads. He goes for lurkers, and lurkers aren't scum all the time - Clusk, HS and SKOT have proven that. So LET'S NOT LYNCH ON THE BASES OF LURKING AGAIN. PLEASE.

Other scumreads include Adrien, for pushing the mislynch on SKOT. Fuck it, the case sounded good, but he was the one who come up with SKOT as scum. Aegor promptly jumped in on it. I'm not sure if they're scumbuds, but I don't remember them having an argument or anything, so they may have been avoiding that a connection be made. Of course that Aegor just never went for him because I don't remember Adrien being accused of lurking.

But one of them is scum. I think it's Aegor.

VOTE: Aegor

So, what do you have on me?
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:07 am

Post by BP »

Oh, btw, your Vig theory is the most retarded one yet - even the one that I'm scum has more traction to it than that. You're scum too, Wake.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:07 am

Post by BP »

In post 2176, Aegor wrote:Also, vote BP. His lynch is unstoppable.

Vote Aegor. His lynch is the optimal one.
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:25 am

Post by Toomai »

Votecount D4-3
TheAdrienC
L-6
Mirhawk
Wake88
L-7
Burning_TowN
L-6
Boonskiies
shaddowez
L-7
Mirhawk
L-7
Aegor
L-6
BP
TheWayItEnds
L-7
Boonskiies
L-6
BroodKingEXE
L-7
Juls
L-2
Aeronaut, Wake88, BroodKingEXE, TheAdrienC, Burning_TowN
Aeronaut
L-6
Juls
BP
L-6
Aegor
Not voting:
shaddowez, TheWayItEnds
With
alive it takes
to lynch.
ActivityTheWayItEnds is due for a prod in ~25.5 hours.
Current deadline18/08/2014 13:01 (EDT)
(expired on 2014-08-18 13:01:40)
Last edited by Toomai on Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This should be required reading for...everyone for anything, really.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:28 am

Post by Juls »

Wow those are some pro-town players on my wagon LOL.
-------------------------------------
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:30 am

Post by Juls »

Also BP, you said you were going to give reads on "everyone" but you only did Aegor, Adrien, and Wake...there are 12 people living including yourself which by my math makes you 8 people short of everyone.
-------------------------------------
Juls
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:39 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

The Juls wagon is bad and everyone on it should feel bad.

Anyone voting Juls for her hammer should feel additionally bad, and should also attempt to explain why scum Juls would hammer like that.

Because there's an approximately 0 chance that that hammer came from scum.

Vote AdrienC

Reasons to follow.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:41 am

Post by BP »

I got carried away and then the site went down. Later, after work.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:36 am

Post by Wake1 »

Juls deliberately lynched SKOT in spite of being asked to wait. That was absolutely idiotic gameplay, reckless, and anti-Town. And for some reason certain players are giving her a pass as she makes excuses for her bad gameplay. I'm starting to form connections between certain people on this issue and others. If Juls flips Scum I'll be coming for those who defended her actions and basically laughed it off.

I can't tell if Juls was just being stupid Townie, or clever Scum gambiting. I probably shouldn't, but because I don't want a repeat of Juls's mistake I'm going to UNVOTE: Juls to free up some time.

And why do the lurkers/inactives keep getting lynched? That's not giving Town enough information.

Spoiler:
In post 2135, Juls wrote:
There are two kills each night. THERE ARE TWO SCUM TEAMS OR SCUM AND A SERIAL KILLER. Stop trying to paint it any other way.

In post 2140, Mirhawk wrote: reason?
@Wake
Why do you keep bringing that stupid vigilante crap up. Seriously stop it. All you're achieving is muddying the issues that actually do bear discussing. Could there be a Vig? Yes. Is it likely? No. That's all there is to say on the subject. Unless you supply an actual reason why this is important for us to be discussing I'm just going to assume that you keep bringing it up because you're a serial killer.

In post 2141, Aegor wrote:
In post 2132, Wake1 wrote:...should memory serve,
both
of them were
quite
happy on the last three mislynches.

I am still quite happy about two of those three mislynches.

In post 2134, Wake1 wrote:Also, I'd rather not have the good townsfolk forget my thoughts on the possibility of an Odd-Night Vigilante.

Shut the
fuck
up. You are so unbelievably dumb I am surprised you are even able to use a computer.

Your theory is moronic. I have already explained why. Other players have already explained why. Your persistent commitment to this theory that clearly has been fabricated by the most feeble and unstable of minds is incomprehensible.

Apparently if there is one, he or she didn't answer my prayers last night. What sort of cruel being does that? And let's not forget that there were two deaths Night 2, in spite of the Even-Night Vigilante dying the night before. If there is one, I don't quite understand these latest happenings. Oh well. Something to ponder later I guess.

Do not waste your two brain cells pondering it. If they have not helped you yet, they will not in the future.

In post 2136, Wake1 wrote:
Well little lady, seeing as we're in Day 4 with nothing but mislynches, your abject stupidity is in question.

From the person who thinks there is another Vig?

In post 2190, BP wrote:
Oh, btw, your Vig theory is the most retarded one yet - even the one that I'm scum has more traction to it than that. You're scum too, Wake.

I'm going to hold on to this information, because I still have reservations about there being an Odd-Night Town Vigilante. It's fine if that bothers you. If there is, then the discrepancy on Night 2 will undoubtedly merit discussion. It wouldn't be wise to forget it, probably.

In post 2142, Boonskiies wrote:I actually completely see where wake's coming from, and it makes the most sense to me. I'm all mid jumbled after Alina town now anyways.

Would you elaborate further on this, Boonskies?

...meh, I'm trying to get a better read on why players are doing what they're doing today. What BP's doing, what Mirhawk's doing, what Aegor's doing... and why.

If Juls flips Scum, I'm inclined to suspect TWIE for his defense of her in . Conversely, if she's Town, I'll suspect him somewhat less.

Night 2 oddity notwithstanding, I do wonder if a Scum team would bus one of their own this early. Aeronaut and mirhawk's skirmish around and (and the posts of their involving it), has me a bit interested. Mirhawk does mention he has no intention of being useful in regards to a quick lynch today. If that's the case, I suggest people take notice if he flip-flops on that.

I'm not buying the slick and stinky excuses given for Aeronaut's, Aegor's, and Not_Mafia's last three mislynches. They kept messing up, and not being wise or patient. NM was a Townie, though... I wonder how possible it is that all three of you mislynchers are Townies.

Is it fair to say that AdrienC's posts have lately become... shorter?

In post 2151, BroodKingEXE wrote:Boon distancing himself from the Alina kill...

...do you reckon he killed Alina? Boonskiies, please weigh in on this asap.

In post 2153, TheAdrienC wrote:Are you saying Boon is where you think we should go next day phase, Brood?

At the moment I am currently townreading Boonskiies.

I am wondering how, after Aegor's been on the last three mislynches—and was currently on the current wagon—what made him hop off. Aegor, is it fair to say you lynched the last three players because they were lurkers? Juls was momentarily (or not) stupid in her actions, but not a lurker. You and Aeronaut got on her wagon, yet you then move to BP. Are you voting BP because he is lurking, too? I am trying to discern whether you're being consistent, and would appreciate your feedback on that. Also, Aegor, how are you reading Aeronaut and TWIE currently?
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:28 am

Post by TheAdrienC »

My posts are shorter because they are exclusively coming from my phone. Home net just went down and I'm about to move anyway. I'm considering a V/LA
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:34 am

Post by Aegor »

In post 2189, BP wrote:Fuck you and your lynch the lurkers. AGAIN, you're asking people to lynch another player on the sole bases of lurking. Or do you have anything else on me? I really want to know.

You are more than welcome to re-read my post detailing my reasons for thinking that you are scum. I also know that you are scum. It is hyperlinked in my above post for your convenience.

Aegor is my strongest scumread up until now. How can we let go that he pushed for all 3 of the mislynches. As someone said, scum usually needs to fabricate reasons for scumreads. He goes for lurkers, and lurkers aren't scum all the time - Clusk, HS and SKOT have proven that. So LET'S NOT LYNCH ON THE BASES OF LURKING AGAIN. PLEASE.

No one is advocating another lurker lynch. Obviously not all lurkers are mafia. I did not push the SKOT lynch; that is a lie. I did not push the Clusk lynch; that is also a lie. The HS lynch was a good lynch.

Other scumreads include Adrien, for pushing the mislynch on SKOT. Fuck it, the case sounded good, but he was the one who come up with SKOT as scum. Aegor promptly jumped in on it. I'm not sure if they're scumbuds, but I don't remember them having an argument or anything, so they may have been avoiding that a connection be made. Of course that Aegor just never went for him because I don't remember Adrien being accused of lurking.

Tell me, is Adrien your buddy, or are you throwing two townies under the bus?

So, what do you have on me?

Hyperlinks, man. Although I do have my ace in the hole.

In post 2191, BP wrote:
Vote Aegor. His lynch is the optimal one.

For your scum wincon, yes.

In post 2197, Wake1 wrote:I'm going to hold on to this information, because I still have reservations about there being an Odd-Night Town Vigilante. It's fine if that bothers you. If there is, then the discrepancy on Night 2 will undoubtedly merit discussion. It wouldn't be wise to forget it, probably.

Tell me, what
positive
reason is there for believing that there is another Vig?

I am wondering how, after Aegor's been on the last three mislynches—and was currently on the current wagon—what made him hop off.

Juls was just a placeholder to see what happened and how BP would respond. My plan was foiled partially by having Juls get to near-lynch that early, but BP chose not to join her wagon.

Toomai fixed this particular quote block.

Aegor, is it fair to say you lynched the last three players because they were lurkers?

No, given that I did not lynch them. I voted for Clusk as a compromise. I pushed for HS because he was both a lurker and scummy. I cannot see how I could be said to have lynched SKOT when I was the fourth vote on him and woke up to his lynch. Especially since I asked him a question that would largely have determined whether my pressure vote stayed or not.

Juls was momentarily (or not) stupid in her actions, but not a lurker. You and Aeronaut got on her wagon, yet you then move to BP. Are you voting BP because he is lurking, too?

No; I am voting BP because there is 0% he is not scum. This is not HS-levels of confidence; this is exponentially higher certainty. Total certainty. BP is absolutely scum.

I am trying to discern whether you're being consistent, and would appreciate your feedback on that. Also, Aegor, how are you reading Aeronaut and TWIE currently?

Aero is null; I like TWIE. Both of them will be scummy to me if they do not vote for BP soon.
Last edited by Toomai on Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
M A S Q U E R A D E

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”