Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5926 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:12 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

I'm done man. You're clearly attempting to spin this into a smear campaign on me, whereas I am sticking to the facts, and I'm not going to be baited anymore.

Enjoy the spin zone.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5927 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:13 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

How is that a smear campaign? Did I tell a lie about what happened in the hood thread?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5928 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:14 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

You can tell us if I did. That's why I'm posting those right now. Because feu and you are still alive. So that you two could counter any lie I would tell.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5929 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:15 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Call it... Insurance of my honesty.
Eek
!
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #5930 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:20 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 5927, My Milked Eek wrote:How is that a smear campaign? Did I tell a lie about what happened in the hood thread?

What is your N2 transcription trying to do exactly?

The unseen dot you want people to connect is 'I killed S4TD because I secret thought you might be right about their being a vig and your 4 vig theory was legitimate' when I straight up said I did not think that was true (but admitted I knew who you were talking about at the time, because I did, I just thought you were wrong.)

So what motivation are you attributing to me here?
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #5931 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:21 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

And I don't have anything to say to #5923. #5921 is my final stance on the likelihood of all the potential things that happened last night and arguing more would be repeating myself.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5932 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:29 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Yes, that's what I'm thinking right now. The fact that people who I said would die by nightkill or by lynch the next day, died 2 nights in a row is fucking creepy and way too coincidental.

Also
when I straight up said I did not think that was true

Yeah, because you obviously
can't
lie. :roll:

And I don't have anything to say to #5923. #5921 is my final stance on the likelihood of all the potential things that happened last night and arguing more would be repeating myself.

Thanks for confirming that my night 2 and 3 stories are what happened. I can't stop the feu lynch at this point. Just putting out what I'm thinking.

So what motivation are you attributing to me here?

We have 2 claimed vigs. You're going after your second lynch on a claimed vig. I hinted at a third. That one died as well. It's too fucking coincidental.

The fact that the shot was redirected on etl of all people is also too coincidental. There is too much coincidence concerning our hood. It's not even funny anymore.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5933 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:30 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

And I really dislike you not talking about that.
Eek
!
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #5934 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:47 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

If Feu somehow flips town we can 1v1 tomorrow to your heart's content. I refuse to believe there isn't scum in our hood at this point.

But I don't really know how to argue against your complete fucking speculative points other than saying 'actually I didn't do that thing'.

Yet the responsible thing for you to do would be to realize that I never fucking bought ETL's 4-vig thing because it was fucking silly and I mentioned that every time it was brought up, and realize it's pretty fucking likely I'm telling the truth. Which I am. But hey, spin a hypothetical with no basis in reality instead.

And oh look it's more 'things you have decided I have a responsibility to do'
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5935 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:09 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 5934, borkjerfkin wrote:If Feu somehow flips town we can 1v1 tomorrow to your heart's content. I refuse to believe there isn't scum in our hood at this point.

I don't care to 1v1 at this point. If feu flips scum and depending on his role either toog or snow is lying and that needs to be dealt with then.

Also, that fucking second line. How many times have you actually pronounced that in our hood thread? I'll count it if I have the time, but so much, I'm growing tired of it. It really feels like you're actively seeding the mistrust we had over the past few nights.

But I don't really know how to argue against your complete fucking speculative points other than saying 'actually I didn't do that thing'.

I'm just posting what I can before it's too late because A) I might die and B) if you're scum it's your word vs my word. I now have feu to check my stories. If you're both scum together then saying I've twisted stories would result in outing the both of you when I flip and if you're opposing scum and if either one of you says my story is twisted, then that person would have outed himself to the other person. So, I'm outing everything I can while there are still checks in place.

I'm really sorry you don't like how night 2 and night 3 played out and if the facts point to you being scum then that's your problem.

Yet the responsible thing for you to do would be to realize that I never fucking bought ETL's 4-vig thing because it was fucking silly and I mentioned that every time it was brought up, and realize it's pretty fucking likely I'm telling the truth. Which I am. But hey, spin a hypothetical with no basis in reality instead.

You
said
you didn't believe it. I don't know for real whether you believed it or not. I'm not denying the fact that you said that. Again, I noted the facts of what happened the past nights and I added my interpretation afterwards. If you call that spinning, lol. You are always free to offer the "actual side of things" that happened in the nights of course.

And oh look it's more 'things you have decided I have a responsibility to do'

This makes no sense to me.
Eek
!
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5936 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:24 pm

Post by Rogue »

molla

back

on teh wagon noa.

also if he does..

do we have permission to hammer right away, or no?

~r
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5937 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:56 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

bork said it right... herding cats.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5938 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:07 pm

Post by Venmar »

I need a votecount, i'll vote Feu if my vote is needed.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Feu et Vol
Feu et Vol
Goon
Feu et Vol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5939 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:47 pm

Post by Feu et Vol »

In post 5921, borkjerfkin wrote:Scenario #1: Feu is lying, Toog is lying, and Feu is a role that visited two targets, killing neither of them
Hey guess what: Eek's assertion that we 'know for a fact Feu shot someone' is not a fact at all. You know when it becomes fact? When Toog flips town. Feu could have visited two targets (not killing either of them) and if Feu is a bus driver (one of the most common two target roles AND one that would have a reason to visit ETL) someone on his team could have shot at Venmar, killing ETL and circumventing any possible protection on ETL. If Feu flips scum, Toog is demonstrably lying. None of this is remotely improbable. There are a ways Toog could have known what Feu was doing in advance - if there are two scum in my hood, and Toog is also scum, he knew about Feu's claim already, whether he was scum with or against Feu. It's wonderfully convenient this just happened on the night Feu had planned to shoot again.

Not to mention without the track, Toog and Feu's stuff is internally consistent and doesn't require anyone to necessarily be lying. This track threw a wrench into a plan.

So let me get your theory straight.

1. I am a bus driver.
2. I thought ETL would be protected so I targeted both ETL/Venmar so that my teammate could shoot at Venmar and actually kill ETL?
Didn't explain why I would want ETL dead especially when I was "pretending" to scum read them and Eek last night.

Am I right?

Toog's claim makes no sense what so ever. I don't think they ever explained why they chose me either. I have never heard of a 1-shot role with more than 1 shot. How is redirecting a kill even remotely town sounding? let alone the fact that they can't redirect it into their own neighborhood.
Then there is a fact that it would once again be another way to find scum besides the track. The track is a little harder to use but have two ways to find scum seems a little much. We have 2 vigs so it could be used for false positives but the track does the same thing if the person is tracked to the kill. It doesn't even compliment tracker.

If Toog flips anything but what they claim to be I have to be scum because ETL died and BBmolla didn't. BBmolla couldn't have protected themselves and they didn't Jailkeep me so where did my kill go?

@Bork:

Explain to me why as Red scum or any scum for that matter I would help get sensor? If you thought me town obviously I would have to be on the wagon of clearing town which would then show there was at least 1 scum on the wagon. We would then lynch through the wagon until we found scum. It would be an automatic death for me if we got sensor and I was on the wagon. Actually Sensor means automatic death for at least 1 scum person regardless of if they are on the wagon or not because there is the chance all town would be on the sensored wagon and then it would be game over.

I have been the epitome of town yet here we are trying to lynch me. I propose we lynch Toog first and go from there. Their lynch gives us just as much information as mine does yet it preserves a useful town PR. Toog, if telling the truth, is no longer useful. My flip does effect the likely hood of Toog being scum but their flip affects the likely hood of my alignment.

Toog is the way to go.

-Beast

Quand il crache son souffle brûlant, la flamme au bout de sa queue s'embrase.
Une hydre de «beastcharizard» et «Marquis».

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5940 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:50 am

Post by Desperado »

BBMolla, ika, SnowStorm, and Cloud Nine have been prodded.
;)
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5941 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:51 am

Post by ika »

really i got prodded....

mod vc plz

that what happens when i get prodded
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5942 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:56 am

Post by Desperado »

Vote Count 4.3Feu et Vol (4) - Toogeloo, Cloud Nine, ika, Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Toogeloo (1) - Feu et Vol
SnowStorm (1) - BBMolla

Not Voting (5) - Rogue, My Milked Eek, borkjerfkin, SnowStorm, Venmar

Feu et Vol, Toogeloo, and SnowStorm have received votes today.

borkjerfkin is VLA until 8/17

The deadline for Day 4 is Tuesday, August 19th, at 11:59 PM EST. With 11 people alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline in (expired on 2014-08-20 01:59:00).
;)
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5943 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:57 am

Post by ika »

can we hammer already....
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5944 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:58 am

Post by ika »

ty deps for vc
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5945 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:17 am

Post by Venmar »

Vote: Feu

Someone can hammer.

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Feu et Vol
Feu et Vol
Goon
Feu et Vol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5946 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:21 am

Post by Feu et Vol »

VOTE: ika
VOTE: feu

smh

Feu et Vol
Feu et Vol
Goon
Feu et Vol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5947 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:22 am

Post by Feu et Vol »

3/4 is good enough for now

SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5948 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:59 am

Post by SnowStorm »

Die scum!
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5949 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:11 am

Post by Venmar »

Please don't killerino me last scum!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”