d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:15 am

Post by d3x »

I'm not saying that you're lying about being sick. I'm sorry if you got that impression, as iRL stuff gets in the way and I recently got over being sick, myself. It sucks hard and I hope you're feeling much better.

What I am saying is that you posted 0 meaningful content during those 10 days, but you did still post. You even made sounds like you were going to catch up at page 9. Your return to the game content post was weak at best, scummy as all hell at worst. I'm reading it leaning towards Scum posting, obv. :)

While you may debate the details of the Tell, you did call him scummy. In fact, you called him "Too Scummy to be Scum". You can't have that unless he's scummy...
too
scummy, in fact. The Tell is that he's so freaking scummy that Scum would never be so obvious. That's still scummy, though.

Now that we've debated a largely game theory point, nothing about your sorry excuse for Reads?
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:17 am

Post by d3x »

Or the arguable misRep of OS? Or clarity on gp's Claim?

GTKAS - d3x
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:28 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Can't argue with THIS! Oh, wait... I have three people on my wagon already (players suspected of being scum), and plenty have given scum reads without voting for those reads. Are you really trying to beat a dead horse just to get me lynched?
When locked in a fortress in your own mind, be careful what door you open.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:30 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Just to get you lynched? Ugh? You will get lynched. Or at least once someone hits me I will kill you myself.
Ansuz
Ansuz
Goon
Ansuz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:31 am

Post by Ansuz »

@Osseus: What I wanted to say with regards to gameplay was that I thought you were more bothered by gameplay threats than you were looking at scum motivation behind his plays. Yes, it makes sense that scum would threaten to be a god mode role in order to avoid the lynch, but it makes less sense that he would make this threat as newb (not good scum, newb scum) and then follow it up with his roleclaim of "oh I'll die the next day". And you say ffery gives fakeclaims and maybe she did, but here's the scum PT from a game of hers that just ended and gameplay coming up with what he's come up in thread would have to be some pretty impressive imagineering I don't think he's capable of, him honestly claiming his role as scum (and the benefits of the role as scum seems most advantageous when bringing about an early LyLo which is quite frankly retarded), or some OP scum partner coaching.

His play outside of that is obnoxious, yeah, but still seems pretty town otherwise. He's been lazy as of late, which makes sense from scum motivation, but he's also still been active, posting, participating. His logic is fucked pretty royally but everything he says is said with a pretty decent amount of conviction which is generally a town tell (look at the "I can't believe you'd lynch a PR" lines in particular, can't really see anyone being as aggressive with that for as long as he did with absolutely no one backing him up unless he actually believed it), plus the "go ahead and lynch me, look at these people after I die and flip exactly what I said I would" anger, plus early game conviction when dealing with lynx+d3x. I can get into why those specific things are town if you'd like (with quotes since I have a laptop!), but I think that addresses most of it.
The Pirate God of Mafiascum.
Ansuz
Ansuz
Goon
Ansuz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:41 am

Post by Ansuz »

Meanwhile, hiplop wagon is fucking gorgeous.

In post 481, hiplop wrote:Scum: Lynx #381 was absolutely terrible. And as OS pointed out shes seemingly flailing despite having any pressure. Seems nervous.
HighShroomish

For me its a dillemma. GP is being annoying as fuck and harmful to town, unfortunately I think hes aligned with town. Is it better to get rid of an anti-town town player (who may be scum) or a IMO better chance at a scum player? I'm going with #2 but it is difficult.

This is pretty much his catchup post in his entirety after he doesn't provide shit for 10 days and doesn't attempt to provide shit for 10 days. It takes the two flavors of the day (gameplay and Lynx) and leaves himself avenues to vote either way that the tide turns: if he wants to vote gameplay, than gameplay is simply being too destructive to town in order to be left alive while Lynch is scum because a post was terrible and she's flailing without any pressure (vague reasonings, just sheeping OS).

In post 555, hiplop wrote:I was caught up in those games and could easily catch up.

The first time you posted in this game when you were sick, it was page 6. The second time you posted, it was page 9. Neither of those seem a horribly large mountain of posting to catch up and there's no reason you couldn't have said that you were sick or at least made some small effort to catch up (I'm sure the catchup post you made recently took you what, 10 minutes at most?).

In post 573, hiplop wrote:I mean you can believe I was sick and not wanting to catch up on a game or you can believe i'm lying across the entire site. I would persuade you by saying I love mafia far too much to ever do that.

I'm also pretty sure that people (d3x if no one else) have pointed out more things than just selective posting, and yet this is the only part of the case against you that you've cared to address.
Ansuz
Ansuz
Goon
Ansuz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:42 am

Post by Ansuz »

In post 578, LynxKuroneko wrote:plenty have given scum reads without voting for those reads.

When people say that you are scummy because you aren't getting votes, they're pointing precisely to the fact that people are calling you scummy without voting you.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:44 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

@ Ansuz - I'm a he! T_T And its Lynx, not Lynch :P

@ hiplop - I was able to read through this whole game in about 15 minutes (carefully noting key posts / behaviors). Catching up isn't difficult.
Osseus pseudotripodis
Osseus pseudotripodis
Goon
Osseus pseudotripodis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:46 am

Post by Osseus pseudotripodis »

hiplop be reacting like scum

hammer away gents
Ansuz
Ansuz
Goon
Ansuz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:47 am

Post by Ansuz »

In post 469, geraintm wrote:I had previously said I disliked the way you were posting, and then when I next went through your posts they were all in the same style. It is pretty clever of me to say I thought you were appearing scummy and force you to post 20 times in the exact same way.

The point is that when I post from my phone especially, there are a lot of small posts made in rapid succession. You act like all I've done is ask questions and refuse to give analysis the entire game by stating "look at all of these posts with nothing but questions!", while in my posting flurries, I ask questions and give analysis. This is either you not noticing the time stamps are all clustered together or you willfully ignoring that fact in order to fuel your shit case.
Ansuz
Ansuz
Goon
Ansuz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:51 am

Post by Ansuz »

In post 585, Ansuz wrote:
In post 469, geraintm wrote:I had previously said I disliked the way you were posting, and then when I next went through your posts they were all in the same style. It is pretty clever of me to say I thought you were appearing scummy and force you to post 20 times in the exact same way.

The point is that when I post from my phone especially, there are a lot of small posts made in rapid succession. You act like all I've done is ask questions and refuse to give analysis the entire game by stating "look at all of these posts with nothing but questions!", while in my posting flurries, I ask questions and give analysis. This is either you not noticing the time stamps are all clustered together or you willfully ignoring that fact in order to fuel your shit case.

It's also a line of attack I don't understand coming from you: the only two times you've provided analysis this game is early game when you gave comments on a few people, and your case on me. Everything else has been either questions in the same style my questions have carried, or responses to questions other people have asked you. How has my content/question ratio been different than yours?
Ansuz
Ansuz
Goon
Ansuz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:53 am

Post by Ansuz »

In post 549, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 390, Konowa wrote:Konowa thanks gameplay506 for at least acknowledging Konowa.

Vote: HighShroomish

i'm not so sure i like this vote, that came right after oss's

Why did you make the comment on this vote as opposed to the hiplop wave of votes?
Ansuz
Ansuz
Goon
Ansuz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:56 am

Post by Ansuz »

I also have every intention of hammering hiplop if his next string of posts are as horrible as the last string of posts.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by d3x »

That'll be difficult without another Vote, chief. :)

GTKAS - d3x
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

@ Ansuz - I understand completely. It can't be helped that in the end I'm lovable.

d3x has stated that he wanted gameplay506 or myself lynched, and stuck to his vote on gameplay506 thanks to his play / theatrics.

First Burning_Earth jumped up and said I'm scum, then took that back not too long after, and has done nothing since. He's content to hop on any wagon.

Kthxbye is suspecting me, but voting HighShroomish instead because of his opportunistic vote, I'm sure.

Geraintm scumread others and kept his vote on Konowa early on (switched to Ansuz due to dislike of his posting).

* By that logic there's a lot of scum running around. It'd be much nicer if gameplay506 pointed things out for us instead of coughing up words that he thinks will help him sound pious.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

@d3x Two other votes, as I put mine back on HighShroomish. I'd like to hear his thoughts. Does he still think I'm worthy of lynching, or does this case against hiplop take precedence over me?

Might as well flesh out this situation. Scummy/anti-town folks voting me... Its gross. I already know gameplay506's vote is worthless at this point. I want to know HighShroomish's stance.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by d3x »

You've proven once more that you are as constant as the ever changing moon, Lynx.

GTKAS - d3x
Ansuz
Ansuz
Goon
Ansuz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by Ansuz »

In post 591, LynxKuroneko wrote:@d3x Two other votes, as I put mine back on HighShroomish.

:(
Ansuz
Ansuz
Goon
Ansuz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by Ansuz »

Why?
Ansuz
Ansuz
Goon
Ansuz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by Ansuz »

Vote: hiplop
Burning_Earth
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by Burning_Earth »

If you are scummy... Then you are scum. I need the mtgs teach smiley here.

In other news, hammering is good stuff!
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:40 pm

Post by hiplop »

really

ugh.
third best scummer of all time
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by fferyllt »

Oh man you've caught me with only a phone.

VC and stuff to come in a couple of hours. Sorry for the delay.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:02 pm

Post by fferyllt »

Aaand false alarm.

Carry on.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”