Osseus pseudotripodis
(1): geraintm
Konowa
(1): Mantisdreamz

Not Voting
(3): Josh_B, d3x, TunnelMates

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: September 3, Midnight US Eastern Time

Countdown: (expired on 2014-09-02 21:00:00)

Mod Notes:

- :]
Last edited by fferyllt on Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Burning_Earth
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:13 pm

Post by Burning_Earth »

In post 942, Konowa wrote:Konowa keeps forgetting that Burning_Earth is in this game.

So does B_E himself.

I promise a large (by my standards) tomorrow but jesus sorry guys
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:31 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Do you have this game on your subcription list?
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:38 am

Post by Josh_B »

OK, I'm catching up. I'm mostly going to be typing stuff as I go along, but keep in mind my reads up to this point are based on every that has happened up to this point, not as it was happening like most of you. Thank you kthx for the link to your reads. I'm glad to know that you and D3x are confirmed town. It's not like either of you needed it though.
Well d3x might have needed it a little, he spent most of the DP camped on the hiplop wagon while sidelining other reads.

Up to post 140 Lynx's Reads, I feel like I'm just reading a game to be reading it. A lot of town,town, town. -Except Burning Earth, who seems to be challenging others on their reads, but not actually coming up with his own.
Anyways, Lynx gives out his top three scum reads, My slot, Burning Earth, and Tunnelmates. Does he change his vote from D3x? No he doesn't. So in post 141 when Gameplay points this out, GP jumps to the top of my town list. Heck even GP has a lower scum read than d3x. Lynx says he pretty much "forgot to vote," I don't buy it, I think Lynx was looking for an empty way to lynch town.

I don't like Konowa's post 152, 211seems like a defense of Lynx, which starts a tunneling on Gameplay.

In post 169, LynxKuroneko wrote:If the other townies feel that HighShroomish (or anyone else on my scum radar) are stronger reads at this point, then we shall discuss why and vote accordingly.
- proves my suspicion of Lynx is justified. Then 238 same thing.

I don't like gerantum. I can't understand his lock on Konawa being town.

Konowa, why are claiming to have forgotten that Burning Earth is in this game when you asked other players to explain their scum read on Burning Earth specifically?

Post 690 Mantis let's me know that I'm not reading this game by myself. I'm not sure about tunnelmates, or about ansuz. Lazy inactive High Shromish, is wrong but I can understand it. And Lynx isn't on this list.

And Kthx, wait for it.. My avatar is now cooler and better than yours. Ok, it's not. Because I don't know how to resize this image.
Ansuz
Ansuz
Goon
Ansuz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:04 am

Post by Ansuz »

The Pirate God of Mafiascum.
Ansuz
Ansuz
Goon
Ansuz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:17 am

Post by Ansuz »

In post 857, Mantisdreamz wrote:ansuz, what are your thoughts on konowa?

I think that Konowa looks town. I'd describe him as "active" and "aggressive", which are points that I normally don't use to describe him in general but even less so when he's scum. In particular, this post looks like the "not caring town" you seem to have magically found in BE because it comes after a lot of patient digging and prodding found in #86 and #270.

In post 858, Mantisdreamz wrote:and i just iso'ed burning earth.. he kind of seems like non caring town.

How does saying "and I still don't care?" translate to noncaring town? Is it just town because he claims not to care?

In post 863, Konowa wrote:Konowa doesn't remember anything of Burning_Earth's play at all?

(sounds like a pretty good reason to vote him to me?)

In post 870, Mantisdreamz wrote:that and i think nacho usually has better reads..... (his vote on geraintm for one)... and i shouldn't talk since i placed a vote on him as well, but it really was more for pressure :/

I don't think I was wrong with geraintm, but we can open that discussion tomorrow when his vig somehow doesn't go through and he somehow doesn't have it anymore.

In post 878, TunnelMates wrote:and today the trend has continued with his voting timelines where he is just a follower of Ansuz's voting patterns. Too credulous.

He voted Burning_Earth, who I voted later. He in no way just followed my voting patterns.

In post 879, TunnelMates wrote:
In post 855, Ansuz wrote:So I'm trying to give off the impression of dazzling everyone with magical god cases? Where?

Everywhere.

Put some makeup on and straighten on your hair or some shit because your inner beauty is lacking right now =(
Ansuz
Ansuz
Goon
Ansuz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:19 am

Post by Ansuz »

In post 905, Thor665 wrote:Still available for sheeping, but, yeah, if no one else knows what the hell they're doing they should sheep me.

In post 839, Ansuz wrote:BE vote is pretty straightforward: the only wagon that he's shown any resistance or dislike towards is Lynx's for some unexplainable reason, he hasn't put any thought into any of his actions and is generally happy contradicting previous positions for little or no reason (and somehow coincidentally sees scumminess in the flavor of the day whenever the wagon builds up, but not a moment beforehand and not a moment after).

Sheep.
If you need to be talked through the vote, let me know because my horoscope says I'm feeling extra helpful today so I'm more than willing to hold your hand through this the entire way.
Ansuz
Ansuz
Goon
Ansuz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:20 am

Post by Ansuz »

It might be better than voting a one-shot vig claim, which is almost comparable to voting a one-shot friendly neighbor claim.
Ansuz
Ansuz
Goon
Ansuz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:24 am

Post by Ansuz »

In post 933, Mantisdreamz wrote:you seemed so certain that he was scum.

This part is generally the part that confuses me.
He seemed to hold conviction over one thing HighShroomish said being scummy, but that doesn't necessarily translate into a strong conviction of HighShroomish being scum as you're saying it did, unless I'm misunderstanding you.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:28 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Uh oh, this Josh_B is doing stuff. Saying things! Quick, to the fallout shelter! Funny how I asked Thor to evaluate me, and yet you end up doing it. Thanks, I missed having the spotlight :3

Anyway, I explained why I scum read several others and kept my vote on d3x. Its too bad if you don't buy it. If I had multiple votes, that'd be great. But having my vote on anyone I deem scummy at the moment is fine with me.
When locked in a fortress in your own mind, be careful what door you open.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:39 am

Post by Konowa »

In post 947, Mantisdreamz wrote:can you refresh my memory... when did you drop your scum read of GP? or did you?
gameplay506 fell into the "null, hopefully gameplay506 gets shot category so Konowa wouldn't have to think about gameplay506" during Night. Konowa felt that Konowa spent too much of D1 in a tunnel and decided to ignore gameplay506 as discussion with gameplay506 was going nowhere. Konowa still isn't getting overwhelmingly Town vibes from Thor665 either, but that might be due to paranoia. Konowa thinks that kthxbye should still target Thor665 with kthxbye's hider action.

In post 955, Ansuz wrote:I think that Konowa looks town.
I'd describe him as "active" and "aggressive", which are points that I normally don't use to describe him in general but even less so when he's scum.
In particular, this post looks like the "not caring town" you seem to have magically found in BE because it comes after a lot of patient digging and prodding found in #86 and #270.
Curiosity piqued.
Ansuz, is a Nacho/Desperado hydra? Yes? When has Konowa played with either of these heads?

Josh_B, what about posts #152 and #211 does Josh_B not like? Vagueness does not become Josh_B.
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
Ansuz
Ansuz
Goon
Ansuz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:40 am

Post by Ansuz »

In post 960, Konowa wrote:When has Konowa played with either of these heads?

You were in my first newbie, modded by Zu_Faul. We've also played together on several other occasions and I read FakeGod's recent Alice game where Vi got angry :(
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:42 am

Post by Konowa »

Konowa has a bad memory then. Sorry. This is Konowa's third iteration on the site.
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
Ansuz
Ansuz
Goon
Ansuz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:43 am

Post by Ansuz »

I guess Konowa holds a more special place in Nacho's heart than Nacho does in Konowa's.
Ansuz
Ansuz
Goon
Ansuz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:43 am

Post by Ansuz »

</3
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:44 am

Post by Konowa »

In post 953, Josh_B wrote:Konowa, why are claiming to have forgotten that Burning Earth is in this game when you asked other players to explain their scum read on Burning Earth specifically?

Now back to subject matter.

Konowa finds this a little disingenuous since Konowa did a quick ctrl+f of Burning_Earth in Konowa's iso and Konowa only asked gameplay506 to explain the read and that should be pretty self explanatory since Konowa was asking gameplay506 to explain a multitude of things.

The very fact that Konowa forgot about Burning_Earth but listed Burning_Earth in Konowa's POE scum list makes it seem like a good vote.

unvote;
Vote: Burning_Earth
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:50 am

Post by Konowa »

:( --> :), Nacho.
Ansuz
Ansuz
Goon
Ansuz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:56 am

Post by Ansuz »

:)!
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:16 am

Post by Josh_B »

Thanks ansuz, That's better for now. Lynx, I'm catching up on the game. It wasn't targeted at you specifically.
I read your justification. I even described what I didn't like about your post in the first place. There's a problem that I can't understand and as much as you explain it to me, I probably still won't understand. It seems like you are trying to protect someone.
It isn't me, Gameplay called you out on it immediately(I would have if I had been here), so it isn't him, is it tunnel mates or burning earth?

It also doesn't make sense why Osseyus was so high on your list.
Osseyus is more likely to be scum because he's defending you, not town. Town mostly eat popcorn, rather than get involved in other people's nonsense. I see that you vote your top town read at the start of DP2,http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p6131538
That's questionable don't you think?

VOTE: Lynx
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:22 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 960, Konowa wrote:Josh_B, what about posts #152 and #211 does Josh_B not like? Vagueness does not become Josh_B.

Uh, seems like a defense of Lynx, and tunneling gameplay. What is vauge about that?
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:32 am

Post by Konowa »

Those are buzzwords that don't say anything.
TunnelMates
TunnelMates
Goon
TunnelMates
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:56 am

Post by TunnelMates »

VOTE: Lynx

IDK bout other head but i dont really have a ton of time to spare atm, i can buy this wagon over the other ones
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:19 am

Post by d3x »

At this exact moment, I'm happy with either Josh or BE Swinging.

Vote:Josh
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:07 am

Post by Konowa »

d3x should should the larger Burning_Earth wagon then.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:17 am

Post by fferyllt »

aaaand
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”