Open 566: Murder on the Oriental Express (Game Over)

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:27 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

In post 599, TobyLoby wrote:

CKD, this doesn't make sense to me. You shit on Bel and then call him town. What was the point of this conversation with him?

Tell me why you believe Bel is town.

Tell me why you believe Chaos is scum before his entrance today. Why do you think scum didn't kill farside who was also on Chaos as well?

a hunch. so far he has done nothing that makes sense in this game. I think he is more of a TI than anything.

I didnt like his vote yesterday...AND as for your last question...

In post 564, curiouskarmadog wrote:also, have a theory...going to keep to myself. if you think that is scummy. vote me.

THAT IS a good question.....see if you cant figure out what my theory is.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:29 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

I think a Chaos (scum) flip will speak volumes.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:57 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 626, curiouskarmadog wrote:I think a Chaos (scum) flip will speak volumes.

Agreed.

People that I haven't see much from today as far as reads.
Ape, scrabbles and duckling.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
chaoslord54
chaoslord54
Goon
chaoslord54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:02 am

Post by chaoslord54 »

In post 578, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 571, chaoslord54 wrote:

To be honest a little bit.

I love it when people say this. So has there been a time you havent been honest in this game?

In post 571, chaoslord54 wrote: The reasoning behind this is that if she's posting evidence against someone but then votes a different way it comes off fishy. If she had voted me at least it would make more sense since she seemed to have been trying to build a case against me. Her vote against Beli though just comes off scummy.

BUT WHY is is fishy/scummy? I want to hear your reasoning why you believe this.

In post 572, chaoslord54 wrote:

In all honesty
Beli never real came off as scummy to me.

MAN....there it is again.

In post 575, acryon wrote:
In post 567, farside22 wrote:
In post 565, SnugglyDuckling wrote:Does anybody think both Belisarius and curiouskarmadog could be scum together?

Not me. I thought CKD had put together a case on skelda most seemed to follow. Scum is on that skelda wagon.

But if Beli is scum, then CKD did a good job of badgering me off of his wagon.

If Beli is town, then I also did a good job "badgering" you off the wagon...does that mean anything?

do you take any responsibility for your vote on Skelda? Or did I bully you into it? Did you think Skelda was scum?

this post contained 4(now 5) questions, is this badgering in your perspective?

Okay for starters, CuriousKarmaDog you are reading WAY too much into my wording. Just because I word things awkwardly does not mean I have been being dishonest this whole game. You are pulling at strings that are not there my friend. That is just the way I speak
chaoslord54
chaoslord54
Goon
chaoslord54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:03 am

Post by chaoslord54 »

In post 625, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 599, TobyLoby wrote:

CKD, this doesn't make sense to me. You shit on Bel and then call him town. What was the point of this conversation with him?

Tell me why you believe Bel is town.

Tell me why you believe Chaos is scum before his entrance today. Why do you think scum didn't kill farside who was also on Chaos as well?

a hunch. so far he has done nothing that makes sense in this game. I think he is more of a TI than anything.

I didnt like his vote yesterday...AND as for your last question...

In post 564, curiouskarmadog wrote:also, have a theory...going to keep to myself. if you think that is scummy. vote me.

THAT IS a good question.....see if you cant figure out what my theory is.

Next thing towards you, why has nothing I done so far in this game made any sense?
chaoslord54
chaoslord54
Goon
chaoslord54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:07 am

Post by chaoslord54 »

In post 586, Amy Farrah Fowler wrote:
In post 568, chaoslord54 wrote:So I'm thinking my strongest scumvibe is Amy. My reasoning is that she pushed for a Beli wagon yesterday, but started to get off of it and lean towards me but then she disappeared for quite some time and then comes back, post evidence that seems to be against me but then votes Beli. It comes off a little fishy for me.

Vote: Amy Farrah Fowler

At which point did I attempt to get off it? My vote was there the entire time, pertinent to my highest scumread. While I was less active later on in the day due to a heavier workload IRL, I don't believe I received any prods yet, and therefore my activity would generally be regarded as sufficient.

I posted evidence against CKD, Beli and you, and voted for Beli. This was because out of those, if one had to be town then it'd be CKD, you're scummy but have a 10% chance of being a worse-than-usual village idiot, leaving Beli. So pay attention.

And what happened to your other scumreads? How did I suddenly get so big?

@AFF
I was feeling like near the middle of D-1 you were pushing away from it but I might have been misreading your post. Also, I might have been misreading the amount of time you were gone it just came off suspicious since you were gone for most of the time near the lynching period of D-1.

For now though I will
Unvote: Amy Farrah Folwer
chaoslord54
chaoslord54
Goon
chaoslord54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:11 am

Post by chaoslord54 »

Oh also @Scrambles

Looking back over, I can see how Beli seems to be having some scumy vibes but I still don't feel that he stands enough as scum for me to put my vote against him
RoyalApe
RoyalApe
Goon
RoyalApe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:24 pm

Post by RoyalApe »

In post 627, farside22 wrote:
In post 626, curiouskarmadog wrote:I think a Chaos (scum) flip will speak volumes.

Agreed.

You haven't seen much from me because I haven't been here. Just finished a quick read through of d2. Not sure why focus has largely been on two suspects. Would think people would be looking at everybody in depth.
SnugglyDuckling
SnugglyDuckling
Townie
SnugglyDuckling
Townie
Townie

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:38 pm

Post by SnugglyDuckling »

In post 624, acryon wrote:
In post 623, SnugglyDuckling wrote:I didn't die? Inconceivable!

Did you expect to die?

No, lol. If I died, I'd be quite surprised actually. I was just making a post to make a post.
I'm sure I will have something interesting to put here eventually
scrambles
scrambles
Goon
scrambles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:20 pm

Post by scrambles »

Chaos, did u reread him like I asked? Im assuming you did. I was hoping you'd see things my way but oh well.
my vote is good enough.
vote Belo
chaoslord54
chaoslord54
Goon
chaoslord54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:40 pm

Post by chaoslord54 »

In post 634, scrambles wrote:Chaos, did u reread him like I asked? Im assuming you did. I was hoping you'd see things my way but oh well.
my vote is good enough.
vote Belo

Can you give me one more run down on why you feel Beli is scum?
scrambles
scrambles
Goon
scrambles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:08 pm

Post by scrambles »

Really it mostly comes down to a ghastly amount of wifom...especially when hes in the hot seat, and the one post where he came is saying he had no idea whatwas going on.
I dont like contributions that come in the form of middle ground. Anything middleground to me means scum. I like players who aren't afraid to be wrong, townies are going to be wrong a good amount of the time and townies get mislynch because of it. It is the nature of the game.
when someone acts noncommittal it comes off as trying to avoid thier own "mislynch".
To me that says he's either pr or scum.
the wifom tips it toward scum.
scrambles
scrambles
Goon
scrambles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:18 pm

Post by scrambles »

Wait a second. Are you even following the game?
Ive written this several times now.
You just gave me a noncommittal answer to something you should have read already.

You know I asked you a question that deserved an answer, but i dont feel like youve actually done any critical thinking.
Youre just placating me... :/
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:36 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 631, chaoslord54 wrote:Oh also @Scrambles

Looking back over, I can see how Beli seems to be having some scumy vibes but I still don't feel that he stands enough as scum for me to put my vote against him

So who is your current scum read and why?

In post 632, RoyalApe wrote:
In post 627, farside22 wrote:

Agreed.

You haven't seen much from me because I haven't been here. Just finished a quick read through of d2. Not sure why focus has largely been on two suspects. Would think people would be looking at everybody in depth.

My scum suspect is alive. Who do you think is suspicious? Why everyone?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:10 am

Post by Baezu »

Vote Count 2.03Farside22: (1) NakedJogger
Belisarius: (4) Amy Farrah Fowler, acryon, TobyLoby, scrambles
Curiouskarmadog : (1) Belisarius
Chaoslord54: (2) Farside22, Curiouskarmadog

Not Voting: Snugglyduckling, Ranon, RoyalApe, Chaoslord54

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2014-09-26 16:55:00)

Mod Notes:
Ranon has a few more hours to pick up his prod or I will start looking for a replacement
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020
TobyLoby
TobyLoby
Goon
TobyLoby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:33 am

Post by TobyLoby »

Chaos please answer my awesome questions, tnks.
TobyLoby
TobyLoby
Goon
TobyLoby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:50 am

Post by TobyLoby »

okay talking time. everyone can join in.

A hypothetical scum Chaos comes in and does a little spiel on Skelda being town and he can't see why Skelda is scum. Note that Skelda was big time defending him at this time. It's a few hours before the day ends and the votes are Beli vs Skelda. Chaos comes on and does a spiel on how he can't understand the wagon on Beli and then votes Skelda for scumminess. To get this point out of the way, also note that Chaos did not mention Beli before this point and Beli didn't talk about Chaos lots. There was no defending on Beli's part.

What is his scum motivation for his Skelda vote over Beli?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:20 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 641, TobyLoby wrote:okay talking time. everyone can join in.

A hypothetical scum Chaos comes in and does a little spiel on Skelda being town and he can't see why Skelda is scum. Note that Skelda was big time defending him at this time. It's a few hours before the day ends and the votes are Beli vs Skelda. Chaos comes on and does a spiel on how he can't understand the wagon on Beli and then votes Skelda for scumminess. To get this point out of the way, also note that Chaos did not mention Beli before this point and Beli didn't talk about Chaos lots. There was no defending on Beli's part.

What is his scum motivation for his Skelda vote over Beli?

My question what is the town motivation to say one player is town and then vote them later.

That said I had not noted that there was little interaction between beli and him.
Hold that thought....
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:29 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry I had thought beli did defend chaos till I realized he was doung it day 2.
I think it realizing the lack of interaction and chaos's vote onto skelda after town reading him they could be scum together.
Usually I see lack of interaction or bussing when it comes to scum.
TobyLoby
TobyLoby
Goon
TobyLoby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:32 am

Post by TobyLoby »

A small correction in what I wrote, Chaos said he didn't see how Skelda could be scum, but it still indicates he thought Skelda was town.

That is an interesting question, farside. What it means is that Chaos had to make a conscious decision to leave his prior town read to then vote them later. At the very least this means Chaos wasn't just going through the motions. I can see town and scum motivation for doing so, but which one is it and why?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:36 am

Post by acryon »

In post 631, chaoslord54 wrote:Oh also @Scrambles

You said you can see how he seemed to be having some scummy vibes. What posts in particular make you feel this way?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:49 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 644, TobyLoby wrote:A small correction in what I wrote, Chaos said he didn't see how Skelda could be scum, but it still indicates he thought Skelda was town.

That is an interesting question, farside. What it means is that Chaos had to make a conscious decision to leave his prior town read to then vote them later. At the very least this means Chaos wasn't just going through the motions. I can see town and scum motivation for doing so, but which one is it and why?

Well his changes in read are not being explained.
I agree his I don't see how skelda could be scum to voting makes no sense. Now apparently he seems to be shifting to beli based on the vibes comment acryon brings up.

CKD: what do you think of the interaction?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:52 am

Post by acryon »

In post 646, farside22 wrote:
In post 644, TobyLoby wrote:A small correction in what I wrote, Chaos said he didn't see how Skelda could be scum, but it still indicates he thought Skelda was town.

Well his changes in read are not being explained.
I agree his I don't see how skelda could be scum to voting makes no sense. Now apparently he seems to be shifting to beli based on the vibes comment acryon brings up.

CKD: what do you think of the interaction?

He also went from "AFF is definitely town"in his 5th post to voting her in his 11th. Granted it was days later due to his infrequent posting, but still, especially with no mention in-between.
TobyLoby
TobyLoby
Goon
TobyLoby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:57 am

Post by TobyLoby »

There are other things to consider with the scenario, but I don't want to put words in other people's mouths until more people respond.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:29 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

@Farside I don't remember.

Return to “Completed Open Games”