Open 575: Friends & Enemies-Together At Last (OVER)

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:59 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1186, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Bussing does happen, but it is very rare, and mostly done by newbs.

Lol
I rarely not bus as scum, and I'm no newb. You obviously have no grasp of site meta so stahp.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:07 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1193, Malakittens wrote:Besides gut, VDA's meta research analysis and Wisdom being off the lynch and being abouestly hard-headed against it I wanna get him lynched.

Are those all of your reasons?
Gut -> You said I'm nulltown in the last post of D1, how did your gut change without me posting a thing?
Victor meta -> You have yet to explain this. Was it the single mention of me that Mathdino talked about?
Me being against a wagon -> You've seen town-me doing this a zillion times. When did it become a scumtell?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:09 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1195, Malakittens wrote:I wouldn't be totally against a PL on SCtH, but if that was going to happen the best time would be this Day rather than later. I just feel that even though he's has a big ego that he's just defending what he feels and that not particularly scummy, but it's just that it's making him come off as an asshole.

Agreed. He's an idiot, but probably town.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:32 pm

Post by reinoe »

MOD STUFF

Aww that's sweet.

VOTE COUNT!!!!

Wisdom- malakittens, Not_Mafia
borkjerkfin-
wgeurts-
St. Constantine The Hermit-
Newbie-
Malakittens-Riddleton, Wisdom
Riddleton-Mathdino
Not_Mafia-
Mathdino-St. Constantine-
blindmewithscience-
acryon-

not voting- borkjerfkin, wgeurts, blindmewithscience, acryon, Newbie

Riddleton is V/LA until 11/5/2014

With 11 Alive it's 6 to lynch.
(expired on 2014-11-14 21:00:00)

After those stomach pumps everyone's hungry, because biology is like that. So everyone one decide to try for brunch. It takes forever for the group to get ready to go.

Last edited by reinoe on Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:43 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1198, Wisdom wrote:lolno, we lynch whoever is scum. Such rules don't apply

Why am I town? Why are you not considering me even though I was off the wagon?

Still wouldn't be surprised if he's scum, knows you're town, and is failing to bus his teammate. Really depends on how honest he was about his thoughts on bussing. And also on Riddleton's alignment.

Constantine
, can you show us any of your meta? In particular your scum meta.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:32 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I don't know why you keep asking for his meta when you damn right know he won't reveal his main
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:40 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Wisdom If you are remotely town you'll work with me and not against me.

You barely play with town-mala so I think because you have always default to scum mala I thibk
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:09 pm

Post by Wisdom »

So does that mean I'm town now?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:25 pm

Post by Malakittens »

No, I'm willing to work to see if I can sort you bettet

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:03 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Will you explain what led to your scumreading me so confidently?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Reading back my post on Wisdom sucked, he's still scum though, and if you read back d1 twilight it should be obvious why
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:54 am

Post by Wisdom »

How about you tell us why it's obvious
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

No. And we both know why, it's just a matter of time for others to realise it.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:25 am

Post by Wisdom »

Oh, but I want to hear how you came to that conclusion from twilight, when I wasn't even here.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

That's not relevant
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:51 am

Post by acryon »

I hate not being available to posts on weekends because it is always so lively :( Reading through and there will be a (presumably) large post incoming. Just posting now so you know I am here.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:16 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1214, Not_Mafia wrote:That's not relevant

So explain plox
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

No
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:19 am

Post by Wisdom »

VOTE: Not_Mafia
okay then
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Cool
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:31 am

Post by acryon »

In post 965, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:I hope this is an example to follow my wagons in the future. As policy, you should only start wagons on people off the wagon, the day immediately after lynching scum.

Yeah, because scum don't bus... :facepalm:

In post 975, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Actually, good catch riddleton. Mathdino is confirmed super newbie scum.
VOTE: mathdino

Okay, ciao for the night.

Wrong. Mathdino is definitely town.

In post 985, Riddleton wrote:There have been a lot of suspicions about my slot yesterday regarding a mistake on my end regarding my Victor read. I want a PL of myself, preferably the day before LyLo if we've not got all scum by then.

I agree with this in principle, but let's not discuss it or worry about it until then.

In post 986, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:This probably isn't a solid scum tell, but in the few times I've encountered it, every time a player kept trying to confirm someone as town, even when no one else was pushing the issue, one of the two ended up being scum. Can you just explain this to me a little bit more, because I'm not really catching your drift here.

I actually kind of agree here, but in my experience, it has basically always been scum trying to confirm a townie.

In post 992, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:As a policy, I'm lynching off the wagon today,

I think others have already mentioned this, but I want to note again that this is a
terrible
policy. You're basically giving the scum a free day to live for bussing. This makes no sense.

In post 1033, Mathdino wrote:Who does the NK benefit directly then? Wisdom is the obvious person that profits off her death. The question here (okay I'm only going one layer of wifom) is whether TTH was killed specifically to point to Wisdom.

The reason NK analysis can be very dangerous is because of situations like this. It was painfully obvious that TTH had a strong scum-read on Wisdom. So it could be scum-Wisdom knocking off someone that was suspecting him. It could just as easily be scum killing TTH to make people think town-Wisdom is scum. Or it could even be scum-Wisdom killing TTH in the hopes that people would believe scum-Wisdom wouldn't actually do that. This is why it tends to almost always a null to me.

In post 1048, Wisdom wrote:I think this is a case of projection. Mala is actually the buddy so she accuses someone else of what she herself is doing.

I think this is very unlikely. Mala is almost definitely town.

In post 1057, Wisdom wrote:I continue hating Constantine's posts, though he's prolly just quirky town after all. Don't see him bussing Victor like he did.

I disagree with this. I think Constantine is still scum. He
continues
to try and create a universal structure for scum and then dodge it. Most recent example being the idea that you never pursue someone on the wagon the day after a scum-lynch. Conveniently, he was on the scum-wagon.

In post 1076, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1022, Malakittens wrote:To be really blunt. I had just hammered someone who was town and I felt really shitty that my reads were so wrong, so horribly wrong that game. I had beat myself up and figured that fuck it I'm sure VDA is scum so I felt like hammering and doing something right for a change.

But yes please try to equate my hammer as scummy

You are changing your story here. First it was "Oh, I didn't see we had 12 hours, better than NL", now it's on purpose because you were sure he's scum.

Yeah.

I get this, but I still think it's insane to think the hammer is scummy.

In post 1081, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1035, Mathdino wrote:So why is Riddleton so hung up on it? Answer: He's advocating for a PL of himself because he knows that'll never happen, and it gives him towncred to talk about his own lynch.

Eh. I think that's kind of a stretch. I find it likely that scum would just stop talking about it after Victor flipped scum and thus proved their "mistake" null.

As for SilverWolf, in that game I linked I think someone who knew her said that she is very defensive when town, so dunno how much what you found applies here.

Eh, idk. I'm still torn on the PL talk from Riddleton. On the surface it is obviously town-motivated, but he is strangely very supportive of it. I'm still unsure what to make of it.

In post 1084, Wisdom wrote:The remaining scum are Mala and most likely acryon.

What? Where did me being scum come from? Did you even mention me before now? The fact that you think Mala is scum is crazy to me, and unfortunately I am inclined to think you may still be town, albeit
very
misguided.

In post 1089, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Wisdom

Mala push sucks

There are legitimate reasons to think Wisdom is scum; this is not one of them.

In post 1111, Mathdino wrote:If they both agree to it, I'd be up for lynching Wisdom and Mala in succession if the first lynch flips town or claims mason; their meta record of correctly reading each other is pretty undeniable. Just need Mala to convince me this isn't TvT.

Paging
blindmewithscience
borkjerfkin
, and
acryon
for their thoughts on this after Mala posts.

While I can see the merit in it, I would not be for this. I feel very strongly that Mala is town and Wisdom is also very likely town.

In post 1121, Malakittens wrote:Plus work and plus his read is bullshit and he admits that has has read me wrong in the past as town but still would likely flat out go hey hey I thought she was town after I tunneled her so I can still read her which I find highly annoying. He did incorrectly read me and read me right after I claimed, so yes hence bullshit because he can't tell town mala from scum mala

Do you really think that his push on you is from scum? I find that very hard to believe.

In post 1127, Not_Mafia wrote:Can we just speedlynch Wisdom, his 'case' on Mala is that she hammered a read a he wasn't confident in and drenched it in pointless spam to demoralise town and make it look he is making an effort and being productive. He's also perfectly content to pointlessly tunnel when it benefits him but this confidence dissipates as soon it might come back to him

In post 1107, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1103, Mathdino wrote:If Mala gets lynched and flips town, who will you vote tomorrow?

I can't answer such hypotheticals. If such a thing happens, ask me then.

This post is also nonsense, if he's said something along the lines of "I'm confident enough in my reads that I need to yet" not "I can't" which is just an excuse to not get off of this tunnel

No! This is crazy. It is very likely this a TvT, and the fact that much of the town seems to be wrapped up in it is terrible for us. I think we need to table this and look elsewhere, because I don't think either of these two are leading us somewhere we want to go.

@Mala: I have agreed with chunks of what you have said, but you are wrong on this, and I'm not sure how you or others are seeing Wisdom as anything more than heavily-misguided town.

In post 1186, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Bussing does happen, but it is very rare, and mostly done by newbs. I asked you this earlier, but have you ever played as scum before?

Are you
still
trying to say that scum don't really bus? Is this a joke?

TLDR

-Mala is definitely town, as is Mathdino
-Wisdom is most likely misguided-town, and we should stop the TvT
-Constantine is almost
definitely
scum.
-The fact that he thinks that scum are off the wagon is insane. I believe that probably that 2 scum are on the wagon(Constantine and one other I'm not sure of).

Other general reads although they are admittedly a lot less developed:
-Newbie is probably town.
-Wgeurts is almost definitely town.
-Riddleton could go either way.
-BMWS is probably null at this point.
-N_M is null, although his reasons (or lackthereof) for voting Wisdom are terrible.
-Bork is probably town.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:53 am

Post by wgeurts »

VOTE: Not-Mafia
I've got a lot of explaining to do.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:55 am

Post by acryon »

Oh, just realized I forgot to vote:

VOTE: Constantine
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:56 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1143, wgeurts wrote:I'll make a big post covering everything tommorow, I've got no access to a pc sadly.

Is this coming anytime soon, wgeurts?
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:06 am

Post by borkjerfkin »