Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:32 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 297, Flames of Disaster wrote:Let me try an OkaPoka special:

'One of the two Flames must be scum. It is certainly not Flames of Disaster.'

Let's try my special. Flames101 is town so fod is scum!
Seohyun
Seohyun
Goon
Seohyun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:36 pm

Post by Seohyun »

i guess if i was implying something it would be that min seems to be voting vezokpiraka because they're trying to force people/min to vote, which was the case on D1
Seohyun
Seohyun
Goon
Seohyun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:39 pm

Post by Seohyun »

tho if min has a secret reason, then feel free to correct me
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:41 pm

Post by droog »

ahhhh thanks
would you go over the fod case again?

im starting to townread you
but i dont see the fod case
and i liked his behavior from the first 30 or so pages i read
Seohyun
Seohyun
Goon
Seohyun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:53 pm

Post by Seohyun »

fod's whole thing with the other flames just felt off, like either both of them were scum trying to distance themselves or make it look like they were being active town, or one of them was scum pretending to scumhunt. Also, fod was way too happy to jump onto the whole tsq - slandaar - varsoon argument.

they COULD all just be super aggressive, but fod seems like the best bet out of the 4 (so far)
Seohyun
Seohyun
Goon
Seohyun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:54 pm

Post by Seohyun »

ofc...there's a chance the scum is none of the above and is someone else entirely
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:57 pm

Post by Slandaar »

OK guys here is the definitive version of Slandaar and Varsoon. Vote who you deem appropriate. I am sure Varsoon will respond with more lies and nonsense which I won't be responding to because it has trashed the thread as I have accused him of before.

This is heavily cut down to be fairly concise but you will get the gist.
In post 1459, Slandaar wrote:
VOTE: Varsoon

Where did I use meta knowledge to lynch Saki?

My very first argument where I vote Varsoon is saying he is lying/misrepping me hard.
In post 1466, Slandaar wrote:
I see you also failed to show my meta arguments.

Varsoon failed to show argument (he is lying) this will be a prominent theme throughout.
In post 1468, Slandaar wrote:
You will need to show this.

---

And this.

I mean everyone knows it is just made up nonsense.

He is inventing arguments. He is scum.
In post 1469, Slandaar wrote:
The made up arguments :]

In post 1471, Slandaar wrote:
Where did she read me scum which you claimed Varsoon?

More lies from Varsoon.
In post 1472, Slandaar wrote:Oh and don't be intimidated just provide the quotes requested. They exist, right?

INTERMISSION TSQ MAKING AN APPEARANCE TO DEFEND VARSOONS LIES

(you can skip this bit for now return to it tomorrow)
Spoiler:
In post 1478, Slandaar wrote:
In post 1476, Thestatusquo wrote:HE GAVE YOU THE FUCKING POST NUMBERS FFS.

No he didn't not for what is required. How about you match them up with what I have asked hm?

In post 1479, Slandaar wrote:
In post 1477, Varsoon wrote:Lies and slandaar.

TSQ is just not reading it's OK I am sure the rest of the town will force you to actually produce. I mean it's easy if it exists eh?

In post 1484, Slandaar wrote:Why are you writing a wall saying nothing instead of producing what is requested?

In post 1486, Slandaar wrote:Actually I want 4 quotes.

But you seem to be trying your hardest to avoid producing.

:]

In post 1488, Slandaar wrote:You have said numerous things which are blatantly untrue.

This is an issue.

Produce the quotes.

In post 1490, Slandaar wrote:No-one is going to fall for this I mean the longer you delay the worse it looks for you but then... you can't produce the required quotes.

What a bad position you find yourself in.

So, we can see Varsoon is lying and misrepping me to try and lynch me.

This is like the definition of scum. I will skip a bunch of me accusing him of lying to get to the important part:
In post 1711, Varsoon wrote:Also, Slandaar, I only skimmed the thread.
My points on you were pretty much all misinformed, as I clumped up a lot of the ideas I had about multiple players onto ones about you.
I probably lied a bunch in there.
But it was really funny, and you took it really seriously, which made it funnier.

Varsoon verifies I am correct he admits my case is completely right and acts like it is some big joke.

He then fakes a cop guilty and gets scared so retracts.

So, at this point Varsoon has purposefully lied and misrepped me as a joke to trash the thread does anyone think this is town behaviour? And this ignores the fact he was pushing a mislynch with lies and misreps.

Now finally I wish to show what I then accuse him of:
In post 1738, Slandaar wrote:
You have trashed this thread lying and misrepping me knowing full well you are doing it.

Why would town do this again Varsoon?

Why would town try to mislynch someone with lies and misreps?

Do explain.

Think about how many of you are pissed off with this. I am really fucking annoyed by this also. Just lynch this fucking scum and be done with it. I have literally said the same thing you are currently saying because Varsoon is being retarded to try and get out of the facts. He was lying and misrepping to push a mislynch. That is scum.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:58 pm

Post by Slandaar »

The Varsoon quote probably needed to be bolded. That is quite key to the post, everyone should read the whole thing though and then you don't need to bother with the other 40 pages of trash thanks to Varsoon.
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:19 am

Post by Flames of Disaster »

Okapoka, you really are testing my patience. Fortunately, your chicken avatar is kind of goofy, so I can't get mad with you.

In post 2043, OkaPoka wrote:Link it to me

Enjoy the walls, then.

In post 450, Flames of Disaster wrote:
In post 442, Slandaar wrote:
In post 430, Flames of Disaster wrote:Sigh. Okay, look. It doesn't matter what he did or did not mention, or what he missed. It matters that he did make it up. I do not like your line of inquiry.

You need a reason to disbelieve them. Your reason is he didn't play with you before but I say well he found the games so it is not unreasonable to assume he did in fact look at them. Take for example SDR1 he only needed look at page 1 to see the difference and he DID look at page one to find out your alignment in the game, did he scroll down a little? yes I am going to believe he did.
In post 430, Flames of Disaster wrote:
I'm not going to make a full-on long explanation just because a newbie scum "troll" egosearched me and linked some of my past games and said, "Oh, you aren't following your town meta, you are scummy".

He obviously made that read up, and it's basic commonsense. Anyone can see that.

Here are the facts: If you truly are convinced of his guilt for this then providing said long explanation is beneficial for you in multiple ways. Otherwise do not expect someone you are convinced is scum to be lynched on 'basic common sense' it is your choice.

Firstly, he only mentioned that "you are not following your town meta". So, in what way am I "not following my town meta"? Any details? Any specific thing that he wants to point out? "You are less active". Even a three year old kid can come up with that. If he did look through my past games legitimately, he would have more substantive things to say about my "meta", rather than "oh, you look scummy".

Secondly, isn't it convenient that
In post 249, Bookitty wrote:During the first Dangan Ronpa game, Flames of Disaster and I went at each other tooth and nail and fought it out throughout the initial stages of the game. To be fair, it was just as much my fault as his, but we were both town.

That's my only experience in playing with him, so I'm not sure how helpful it is. I do think he was a lot more active and aggressive in that game, though.

In post 246, Team 9 wrote:oh also

I've played with town FoD before (I was scum) and he definitely wasn't lurkfucking like he is here. in that game he had a shitton of activity right out the gate and you could tell he was trying to make things happen in the game.

-Rumia

Two other more legitimate-looking townie-looking players gave the same read and reason "Flames is not playing to <past versions on how I remember him like>." Isn't it a coincidence that Flames123 came up with the same idea long afterwards? I'm sure he would have went to link my past games and say that "I wasn't following town meta" if Team 9 and Bookitty didn't say it first, wouldn't he?

Thirdly, if he did look at my past games legitimately, there are very striking things that he would have exclaimed. Firstly, I am
always right
always on the right wagon. In my past games, 100% of the time, I was on a scum lynch, and never mislynched a townie before. Secondly, I am an alt. Nope, Flames999 wouldn't have noticed that while he read my past games, not at all. Even though I mentioned it like maybe 5 billion and one times, I have to check.

Last but not least, his past games and even his current play in this game reveal that he is terrible and probably lacks the intelligence to metadive in a competent fashion; maybe he will even fail to read so many meta games at once. Do you seriously think someone like that can have the mojo to read /anyone/'s past games? I know many stronger players that can't.

So, are you going to help me lynch this scumbutt right now, or are you going to continue to be a thorn in the side?

In post 820, Flames of Disaster wrote:
Why Flames122 is scum.

1) He has contributed very little in the game, poor reads, poor contributions, poor quality of posts.

Here are examples of the kid being a little shit.

In post 341, Flames682 wrote:
In post 338, Flames of Disaster wrote:
In post 331, Flames682 wrote:
In post 325, Flames of Disaster wrote:
In post 323, Flames682 wrote:I am a Mafia Serial Cult Leader Killer Goon

No wonder you are so bad. According to your wiki, you have never played mafia before.

Unfortunately for you, I am specialized in eliminating scum. This is your first time. You are caught scum. Die in a fire.

Wow your specialty must not be in reading. Your wiki reading skills are amazing!

My speciality is in making scums like you look like stupid idiots. Then lynch them. I have succeeded in the first part.

dOES U KNO WAT A TROLL ES?

In post 299, Flames682 wrote:
In post 295, Flames of Disaster wrote:VOTE: flames682

I know I am already voting him but just to make this clear.

Wow I'm so threatened. I'm voting you because of your town meta and how the fuck you didn't see that is beyond me.

Also

VOTE: fLAMES OF dISASTER

In post 771, Flames682 wrote:If someone provides me with more examples of Saki town doing this I'll vote NF

2) Naturally, coincidentally, unsurprisingly, expectedly, Flames222 was very happy to hop onto the Saki wagon despite "Flames of Disaster is sooo super scum! 100%! @!$!@$"
(9) Saki: notscience, Bookitty, Team 9, Flames682, Slandaar, Min, OkaPoka, vezokpiraka, Not_Mafia (LYNCH)

Obviously, Flamescum was very excited to the town wagon. He was happy to vote town, voting me or voting Saki is okay, as long as it is on town.

Such a scummy behaviour can only come for scum.

AND I can still continue to re quote my old case.

Which was in hindsight, a waste of my time,

so I see no reason to prolong this further.

Hang Flames268.
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:21 am

Post by Flames of Disaster »

In post 2050, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 297, Flames of Disaster wrote:Let me try an OkaPoka special:

'One of the two Flames must be scum. It is certainly not Flames of Disaster.'

Let's try my special. Flames101 is town so fod is scum!

But my special said: "It is certainly not Flames of Disaster".

So, the mod must have misflipped Flames101 role PM.

Regardless, he was a hindrance to the game anyway. It made more sense to lynch him over Saki.

But now, the real scum, is Varsoon. We should lynch him for scum-motivated manipulation.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:41 am

Post by Slandaar »

It's also worth saying when TSQ and Varsoon offer 1v1's they forget to add the clause 'if one flips town the other goes the next day' this is because they are scum and if I go first they don't wish to be lynched obviously and if they go first they know the clause doesn't benefit them. This is the key point though, they forget the clause because it doesn't benefit them when they are lynched first.

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:42 am

Post by Slandaar »

When for me the clause is vital because I need to know my man is dying.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:54 am

Post by Slandaar »

I do wish to address this though as I don't like it much.
In post 2000, Varsoon wrote:It doesn't matter if you're 'purposefully doing it'.
You PURPOSEFULLY posted that you NEVER have the highest post-count as Scum.
If it's just a point in your meta, then let it just be a point in your meta.
We discussed this.

The problem is I cannot control how much people post compared to me as town and scum. It is unfixable from my end without posting spam as scum which creates another issue that I am basically claiming scum. Fact is if I post a lot I am going to be town near enough always there is no denying this. That isn't a trust tell it's just meta.

A trust tell is more like I only ever post 1 post per day as scum! which you are doing to gain the advantage. Being the highest post count isn't something I can control as either alignment.

Take it to the mods if you want it's the last I will say on it in thread.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:55 am

Post by Slandaar »

But yeah Varsoon is accusing me of trust telling. Which makes me 100% town. I mean easy scumlynch is easy.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:50 am

Post by OkaPoka »

You're up varsoon.

your argument didn't convince me one bit FoD.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:50 am

Post by OkaPoka »

You're up varsoon.

your argument didn't convince me one bit FoD.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:53 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 2038, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 1654, OkaPoka wrote:This is some silly shit.

Anyways either FoD or Flames69 had to be scum, they tunneled each other there was no way they could both be town at that point. FoD didn't ever explain his reasons, and he just went with the flow. He lurked until Flames wagon got speed so he could push it more.

This answers literally none of my questions
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:54 am

Post by OkaPoka »

then wat did i not answer?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:56 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 2060, Slandaar wrote:It's also worth saying when TSQ and Varsoon offer 1v1's they forget to add the clause 'if one flips town the other goes the next day' this is because they are scum and if I go first they don't wish to be lynched obviously and if they go first they know the clause doesn't benefit them. This is the key point though, they forget the clause because it doesn't benefit them when they are lynched first.

What? Setting up successive lynches is a scum tactic.

Town players can be wrong. That's like... The whole driving force of the game.

I think you might be actually the worst mafia player I've ever seen.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:01 am

Post by Slandaar »

If I am lynched and flip TOWN I am setting up lynches in a scummy way by ensuring my SCUM READ is lynched the next day am I TSQ?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:26 am

Post by Varsoon »

Glad to see that Slandaar's continuing his legacy of lying to you guys and taking quotes out of context because he knows none of you will actually read.

In post 2039, OkaPoka wrote:Varsoon give me a tldr case on slandaar. You have 25 words.

Slandaar you too.

tldr case (22 words):
Every dead townie has suspected Slandaar.
Slandaar lied about his Nintendo push.
Slandaar takes my posts out of context to trick you.

I'm totally cool with an FoD lynch, too, btw.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:30 am

Post by Varsoon »

The actual long case, if you're interested (402 words):
MY CASE ON SLANDAAR:

He buddied Bookitty across D1 and killed Bookitty N1, then banked on Bookitty's biased townread to get him out of trouble.
He relied on Bookitty and other dead townie's town-reads of him as a defense and even admitted he was 'saving it for a rainy day'.
He completely ignores the fact that every dead townie has suspected him.
He's admitted to buddying Bookitty.
He's got scummy rhetoric--uses phrases like 'no one suspects me'.
He has cheated and used a trust tell--which he will insist makes him town, despite trust tells being able to be used as town or scum.
He thinks it's okay that literally every dead town suspected him of being scum because they town-read him begrudgingly, eventually.
He forgot about his own Nintendo case and then lied about it to try to get me lynched.
His interaction with Team9 early-game is really suspicious to me (the whole confirming thing).
He tried to write me off initially with a misrepresentation and lie about me trying to sound intelligent.
His pushing on Nintendo is incredibly opportunistic and even relies on convincing players to mindlessly lynch with a good dose of telling them they shouldn't try to put effort their D1 game.
He pushed Saki, who turned out to be town. His push on Saki is flimsy and mostly takes the logic of 'you are lying, you are scum,' which isn't even true because Saki was not lying.
He pushed me, and I am town.
He has misrepresented and taken out of context several of the points I've made against him and lots of that I've said in this game. The basis of every point he has made against me relies on taking my posts out of context.
He's tried to shift discussion away from the case I've built on him into pedantic asking for quotes for everything, even when I provided quotes.
When quotes -were- provided, he handwaved them and had defenses such as 'I forgot that' and 'it was not a big deal'.
He dismissed any push he didn't agree with on D1 as 'nitpicking'.
He writes off other player's contributions as jokes, trolling, etc.
He seemingly forgot his hard push onto Flames of Disaster and now he's buddied up with FoD on an awkward OMGUS push onto me.
He's made fun of me a lot and called me a retard and an idiot.
He's a jerk.
He's scum.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:30 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I am not cool with FoD just because I've only ever seen him attack someone like he did flames in this game as a distancing move when they were both scum.

If someone could point me to a game where he did it as town I could be convinced.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:31 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Rather, did it as scum attacking town.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:38 am

Post by Varsoon »

TSQ, I think that Meta is flimsy because it assumes that players will fall into expected patterns.
I think that it shows much more respect and improves the game when you expect that your fellow players are capable of any sort of play.
I also think that meta is, more often than not, manipulated by scum in order to convince town of something.
A player's input should be contained to a single game. Meta allows bad players to continue to be bad and good players to dupe bad players with ease.
You should always consider the game at hand first and foremost, and, honestly, disregard the meta.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”