Mini 1633 ~ Non-normal Mafias Mafia OVER!!!

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 747, Paschendale wrote:That's two people now who are just poo pooing the existing ideas without adding any of their own.

hey wow maybe thats because you have fucking dominated the discussion by trying to lynch a townie without reconsidering anything you fuck
people cant even get any other reads now because anyone not trying to lynch Om is going to get a yell at from you
sorry man but you still have not fucking proved why the fuck the zombeh lynch is a bad idea
your buzzwords are fucking useless

VOTE: Titus
you are still being extremely useless and basing reads off of other people's reads so you should fucking die by now
you have done nothing to help the way I've seen your slot in the past
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 747, Paschendale wrote:
i'll excuse you for not being able to read MTD Fud or Dino tho since they are lurker fucks
but everyone else has a presence in this game

That's funny because you don't have a meaningful read on anyone else.

you
are tunneling town
without even reconsidering anything
and you are telling
me
that my reads arent meaningful?
i hope you fucking realise how much of an idiot you are being
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by Titus »

I am not saying it's a scum tell. I have tunneled all the time and been wrong Ghostlin. The behavior is abnormal from Pasch though. I am looking at odd behavior and I am wanting to know why. I am seeing eye and Om be far too close to each other for comfort. It makes me wonder if Eye/Om team, or if one is dumb town. I doubt both are town.

Eye does not like the focus on Om.
I start expressing suspicion on eye.
Om votes me.

Something is unhealthy there.

@Om, your yelling is getting in the way.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

in case you couldnt tell ive been calling you out on being useless the entire time you have been in the game and i've lead a wagon on your slot earlier in the game and you are acting like this voted is timed based entirely off of EYE?

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:00 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

vote eye i dont even give a fucking shit anymore but your continued suspicion of me is bullshit and your play is bullshit and you are scum end of story

tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by tn5421 »

muh apathy

how much longer is om/pasch gonna be a thing before we can get back to playing?
WIP
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:16 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 755, tn5421 wrote:muh apathy

get on titus please

tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by tn5421 »

No thanks.
WIP
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

why not

tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by tn5421 »

Because there's a decent chance Titus is actually town in my mind.
WIP
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:04 pm

Post by eyestott »

In post 736, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 696, eyestott wrote:Also, what do you think Ghostlin's read of you is?
And could you clarify your read for Math? is it a null or a scum read? What makes him scummier than the other lurkers?
PS: Ive found out that this is not the only game he isnt posting in, and he has probable reason which i cannot say, as id be breaking the rules.
P.edit: XD
Are you saying you aren't a fan of it?

You could ask Ghostlin what Ghostlin's read of Om is. Jesus...

Sadly, I'm leaning towards Om-Town. Scum usually would find a way to not engage and try to redirect, not shit up the thread for three pages.

I'm saying Om's drawing down too much of a target with her posting.

I didnt ask because I didnt know if you were on at the time.
Thats what Ive picked up, Om's anger looks genuine, and I'm pretty confident he's town.
In post 745, Titus wrote:
In post 744, eyestott wrote:I thought Id get home earlier, but its now 11:30.
I will say this:
We need to not lynch Om.
He is the one at the forefront of pretty much all discussion. Lynching him, even if he's scum, would likely do more harm than good to the town, given the current state of the game (A bunch of missing players)

Wrong. Lynch scum, then worry about game state. I am liking you less and less.

I'm not the only one saying that Om has fuelled the discussion. If Om is town, lynching him would probably be the worst thing we could do, worse than the mislynch of other towns that arent fuelling discussion as much.
In post 747, Paschendale wrote:

In post 744, eyestott wrote:I thought Id get home earlier, but its now 11:30.
I will say this:
We need to not lynch Om.
He is the one at the forefront of pretty much all discussion. Lynching him, even if he's scum, would likely do more harm than good to the town, given the current state of the game (A bunch of missing players)

So who do you propose we lynch instead?

That's two people now who are just poo pooing the existing ideas without adding any of their own.

Hell, I dunno. I'm dont like the early interactions between ika and Titus. If one were scum, they could easily fuel the fight, and put the other off. Just a theory.
What, not agreeing with you is "poo pooing the existing ideas"? I'm only disagreeing with one thing, but I find it interesting how youre trying to spin it as me being contrary to everything.

In post 752, Titus wrote:I am not saying it's a scum tell. I have tunneled all the time and been wrong Ghostlin. The behavior is abnormal from Pasch though. I am looking at odd behavior and I am wanting to know why. I am seeing eye and Om be far too close to each other for comfort. It makes me wonder if Eye/Om team, or if one is dumb town. I doubt both are town.

Eye does not like the focus on Om.
I start expressing suspicion on eye.
Om votes me.

Something is unhealthy there.

@Om, your yelling is getting in the way.

Where did i say i dont like the focus on Om? On the contrary, I questioned him, which would hardly be something I would do if i was trying to shift focus to something else. How are Om and eye "too close for comfort"? Our reads on eachother have been constantly changing. I could just as easily just say "I am seeing Titus and Pasch be far too close for comfort", for example. And even if we are indeed close, We are in a hydra together. Why would 2 players being close indicate stupidity in one and scumminess in the other/both?
Your case on an Om/eye scumteam makes absolutely no sense. I dont want a Math lynch anymore. I'd actually be fine with your lynch though. I will however, wait for you to respond to this before I vote you.
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:04 pm

Post by eyestott »

I forgot: UNVOTE: Mathdino
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:15 pm

Post by Paschendale »

In post 751, Om of the Nom wrote:That's funny because you don't have a meaningful read on anyone else.

you
are tunneling town
and you are telling
me
i hope you fucking realise how much of an idiot you are being[/quote]

I'm saying that you have failed to make any well founded arguments for anyone's alignment. And you haven't. You might think you're super duper special and that you're making good points. But you aren't. You gave exactly nothing to support Zombehs as scum and have done nothing else but push lurker lynches since then. So no, I'm not being an idiot. And I'm certainly considering lots of things. But I'm not tunneling town. I'm chasing a scum.

In post 755, tn5421 wrote:muh apathy

When one of you dipships stops complaining about it and offers something else. Or you do something constructive and vote for Om so we can have a dead scum.

In post 760, eyestott wrote:What, not agreeing with you is "poo pooing the existing ideas"? I'm only disagreeing with one thing, but I find it interesting how youre trying to spin it as me being contrary to everything.

No, I'm accurately pointing out that the people who apparently don't like my case on Om don't have any cases of their own.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:18 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

i dont understand the town motivation behind titus' actions like she came in the game and made a controversial decision to spark discussion yea ok i can see that being fine what i dont understand is that she has not tried to spark discussion on anyone else when she claims interactions are what she needs to read people. she's made zero effort to actually interact with anyone on literally anything else while at the same time calling everyone out for not interacting with pasch outside of the situation between him and i. she has said she has caught up and she still has no read on anyone in the entire game, when she managed to form a read on me without interacting directly with me and now she claims she cant. when called out on this its just a "ï will answer this when i am settled" like what the heck you are just withholding reads for no good reason at this point.

and eye for hecks sake you say ur gonna vote her after she responds just vote her now put ur fucking money where your mouth is if you dont think i am scum and you dont want to lynch mathdino your vote is literally better on anyone else right now putting down a tentative unvote is stupid if you haven't expressed a desire to lynch anyone else but titus right now

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 762, Paschendale wrote:
In post 751, Om of the Nom wrote:That's funny because you don't have a meaningful read on anyone else.

you
are tunneling town
and you are telling
me
i hope you fucking realise how much of an idiot you are being

I'm saying that you have failed to make any well founded arguments for anyone's alignment. And you haven't. You might think you're super duper special and that you're making good points. But you aren't. You gave exactly nothing to support Zombehs as scum and have done nothing else but push lurker lynches since then. So no, I'm not being an idiot. And I'm certainly considering lots of things. But I'm not tunneling town. I'm chasing a scum.
[/quote]
im sorry but your play right now is fucking shit im not gonna waste my time trying to get you to see the light anymore
have some other options on scum
because if i die today and flip town you are gonna be fucked tomorrow
dont brush the question off
you need more opinions on people who arent me because otherwise you are just going to coast the rest of the day and im not gonna let that happen

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:20 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

titus has turned the current day into myself against pasch and this is a surefire way to end the day with a mislynch and you are too blind to see it pasch so for the love of god get out of your tunnel im not even asking you to townread me at this point just realise i am not the sole player in the game other than you

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:44 pm

Post by ika »

can we just all have fun and lynch a inactive slot for kicks and giggles?

om move back
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:51 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 766, ika wrote:can we just all have fun and lynch a inactive slot for kicks and giggles?

om move back

dont wanna lynch dino anymore please turn ur attention to titus

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:56 pm

Post by ika »

i coullllldddddd. but i want to antagonize her further
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:42 pm

Post by eyestott »

In post 763, Om of the Nom wrote:i dont understand the town motivation behind titus' actions like she came in the game and made a controversial decision to spark discussion yea ok i can see that being fine what i dont understand is that she has not tried to spark discussion on anyone else when she claims interactions are what she needs to read people. she's made zero effort to actually interact with anyone on literally anything else while at the same time calling everyone out for not interacting with pasch outside of the situation between him and i. she has said she has caught up and she still has no read on anyone in the entire game, when she managed to form a read on me without interacting directly with me and now she claims she cant. when called out on this its just a "ï will answer this when i am settled" like what the heck you are just withholding reads for no good reason at this point.

and eye for hecks sake you say ur gonna vote her after she responds just vote her now put ur fucking money where your mouth is if you dont think i am scum and you dont want to lynch mathdino your vote is literally better on anyone else right now putting down a tentative unvote is stupid if you haven't expressed a desire to lynch anyone else but titus right now

Also:
In post 637, eyestott wrote:
In post 636, Titus wrote:I could use another read through for details but yeah I am caught up mostly. I would like Pascher to put his Om case in one place and someone other than Om who is town reading him to make the town case.

I'll probably end up doing so.
Why the focus on Om?
What are your thoughts on the active players?

In post 638, Titus wrote:Why do you think Om is not active? He is to me.

The Om focus is to generate conflict and force people to take sides and make reads easier. I could have focused on anyone but getting details from Pasch helps me read both.

Why do you not want to discuss Om? What is your read on him?

This is bad. I ask her for her reads on the active players, and instead of doing so, deflects it back at me by saying that Om is active. Even once I clarify what shouldnt have needed clarification, she doesnt answer.
VOTE: Titus
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:18 am

Post by CooLDoG »

VOTE COUNT 1.12
[/align]Om of the Nom (3) ~ FuDuzn Paschendale titus
tn5421 (0) ~
MTD (0) ~
ika (0) ~
Ghostlin (1) ~ Flubbernugget,
randomidget (1) ~ , Mathdino,
Mathdino (4) ~ ika, Ghostlin (l-3)

Flubbernugget (0) ~
FourTrouble (0) ~
FuDuzn (1) ~ , FourTrouble
Paschendale (0) ~
eyestott (0) ~ randomidget
titus (0) ~ Om of the Nom, eyestott,
It takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is: 17:00 (CST) Monday, January 19, 2015

Not Voting (2): MTD | tn5421
[/area]

Guess I'm going to have to find a replacement for MTD
after a wank.
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:23 am

Post by eyestott »

Can we please get a FuD replace too, please? He hasn't posted ALL YEAR, in anything.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:26 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

holy shit i still have a vote on me from rvs
are you fucking kidding me

CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:57 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 771, eyestott wrote:Can we please get a FuD replace too, please? He hasn't posted ALL YEAR, in anything.

yeah sure.
after a wank.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:30 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

Well, that was a lukewarm reaction.
I'm fairly confident that scum is in eye/om. There last few posts seem like distancing from each other. This makes me think Titus is probably town.
Ghostlin is so town it hurts
Ika is probably town
Pasch seems to be playing thwir town game.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”