NY 179: Cute and Fluffy Mafia (Town Win)

FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:46 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

@Garmr Those recent posts of yours are a pile of crap.
What does you asking what something that doesn't have anything to do with scumhunting has to do with scumhunting have to do with scumhunting?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:48 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

But it's an upgrade to what you were posting Day1, so keep it up.
What does you asking what something that doesn't have anything to do with scumhunting has to do with scumhunting have to do with scumhunting?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:54 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Could somebody recap me on the important stuff from Day 1? I read it while I was waiting for my role and could find very little in the way of stuff that I actually find helpful.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:02 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Oh, and
mod: You forgot to update the phase in the title.

Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:03 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 670, TheDudeAbides wrote:
In post 524, Kid A wrote:
In post 505, PeaceBringer wrote:I could swing either way...

what are you referring to?

Did you ever make that reads list I asked for?

no, i dont think reads lists are helpful to town
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:16 am

Post by TheDudeAbides »

In post 679, Kid A wrote:
In post 670, TheDudeAbides wrote:
In post 524, Kid A wrote:
In post 505, PeaceBringer wrote:I could swing either way...

what are you referring to?

Did you ever make that reads list I asked for?

no, i dont think reads lists are helpful to town

Tell me about your DGB vote at the end of the day yesterday.
". . . for reasons that nobody really understands at the time—and which never explain, in retrospect, what actually happened."
-Thompson.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 675, FakedBlogger wrote:@Garmr Those recent posts of yours are a pile of crap.

Still better than anything you posted today lol.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 666, Kid A wrote:
In post 647, d3x wrote:@Jogger- lol

@Kid A- I'd still like an answer to p & p, plz.

VOTE: dgb

how does that post get you to vote dgb?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

VOTE: randommidget

because he seemed to do yesterday is demand we rush a lynch on someone without actually caring who it was. Which of course avoids discussion and brings on the night phase.
The Dream Weaver
The Dream Weaver
Goon
The Dream Weaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by The Dream Weaver »

VoteCount 2.1

Albert B. Rampage (0):

d3x (1):
NakedJogger
dragonspawn (0):

Dripping Goofball (3):
randomidget, Kid A, TheDudeAbides
Flubbernugget(0):

Garmr (0):

I Am Innocent (0):

Ika (0):

Kid A (0):

Kthxbye (0):

NakedJogger (0):

Nero Cain (0):

Peacebringer (0):

randomidget (2):
Garmr, dragonspawn
StrangerCoug (0):

TheDudeAbides (0):

YuniChikako (0):

Not Voting
- Albert B. Rampage, d3x, Dripping Goofball, Flubbernugget, I Am Innocent, Ika, Kthxbye, Nero Cain, Peacebringer, StrangerCoug, YuniChikako

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2015-02-03 10:00:00).

In post 660, FakedBlogger wrote:
@Mod if a neighbor scum dies, will his neighbor prefix be revealed?

The full name of the role is revealed upon death.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

@nakedjogger
Also asking mod useless question is another trait of scum and trying to down play someones content

wow how many scum tells are you dropping.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by Garmr »

Forgot to mention you got extremely defensive as soon as I pointed you out for scummy actions. Also you weren't putting down my play yesterday only when I scum read you. Fuck it scum midget can wait it's time to lynch jogger.

VOTE: naked jogger
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 677, StrangerCoug wrote:Could somebody recap me on the important stuff from Day 1?

TDA pushes D3X for shit reasoning
I disagree with shit reasoning
TDA light pushes me
these dodos run up and lynch pen

Questions: There is a claimed hood. IAI and TDA are pushing the fact that there HAS to be scum in the hood, do you think this is valid.

Who do think is scum and why?

Why are you asking for a summary with only a quarter of a hundred pages?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 519, I Am Innocent wrote:Can you give me a valid reason why scum TDA would attack his two neighbors, as oppose to use them? If he is scum, that makes you both likely town, so what happens when they both flip town...who does that lead back to. Esp when that is his reasoning for attacking you:

In post 519, I Am Innocent wrote:What about D3x's comment on TDA announcing who was in the neighborhood when garmr faked dayvig him, what scum motivation (vs town motivation) was there for this comment, esp since it was likely scum had pregame chat since the neighborhood did?

I wasn't exactly calling TDA scum so you are arguing with me that he's town why?

I also find your "Nero is atacking town me..so he's scum" to be very catch-all and not very deep.

In post 520, I Am Innocent wrote:Because between 468 and 485 there was this, the 3rd party bystander in the neighborhood who helped clarify what really happened:

I'm also calling bullshit on this. Me and TDA had a somewhat lengthy exchange about the actions in the hood. You didn't need D3 to "clarify"
anything.

Questions: Pen was that TDA counterwagon. Does this make TDA scum?

TDA wasn't very active in the hood last night and his only "content" was a reply to D3X. Thoughts.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:RM

Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Declaring unofficial v/la. There will probably be periods where I'm only available to prodge
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:58 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

dragonspawn (1): TheDudeAbides
Dripping Goofball (1): Kid A
firebound12 (1): I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent (1): Nero Cain
killapenwin
(LYNCH): d3x, NakedJogger, Garmr, dragonspawn, Albert B. Rampage, Peacebringer, Dripping Goofball, randomidget,
Killapenwin
, Ika
TheDudeAbides (2): Flubbernugget, YuniChikako

Not Voting -
Kthxbye
evilpacman18
, StrangerCoug

Alright, the above is where we sit (obviously, if you're town, insert your own name in green for your own VCA purposes). Looking at the votes on killa, the ones that are on with legit(ish) reasons come from d3x, Garmr (sorta OMGUS, but I see town motivation), dragonspawn, and killa.

-NakedJogger remains on killa while at the same time pushing that the wagon leader (d3x) is scum. This does not make sense to me.
-ABR just wanted to lynch yesterday. I've been like that as town in larges before and it matches his meta imo.
-Peacebringer's only explanation was he didn't like what he saw...
-DGB claimed wagoning. The kicker here is that she then posts which pings me as outside knowledge of killa's flip. THEN in , she calls ABR scum for wanting to rush killa's lynch yet doesn't unvote the lynch ABR is pushing.
-randommidget has a high amount of votes and literally no content. Also complains about the game not going anywhere (to look town?) while doing absolutely nothing to try and make the game go anywhere (a scum advantage).
-ika asks to be filled in and makes a snarky comment before rushing to hammer.

Now, out of all those with suspicious reasons to be/stay on the killa wagon or with no reason at all, I see scum motivation in all of them. The ones that ping me the most though are:
NakedJogger, DGB, ika and randommidget

I doubt all 4 are scum (too convenient?) but I do think there is AT LEAST 1 if not more.

VOTE: NakedJogger

For the above and the push on d3x who I am strongly town reading as his push on killa (although wrong in the end) is straight up his town meta.

I would be okay to switch to DGB though. Both of their play yesterday in conjunction with them being on the killa wagon is just scummy as hell. Both call other players who are on the wagon scum (attempting to set up a D2 lynch imo) while not having a problem remaining on the wagon with the person they are calling scum with a seemingly high confidence rate than the person they remain voting for.

The only reason I go with NJ right now is because I don't like randommidget on it and to an extent, TDA on it (killa's only real counter wagon yesterday).

As this is a large, I'm pretty much ignoring those not voting or off the wagon yesterday as there are so many damn'ed people.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:00 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

*The only reason I go with NJ right now is because I don't like randommidget or to an extent, TDA (killa's only real counter wagon yesterday) on DGB's wagon.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Kthxbye is conftown.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 693, DrippingGoofball wrote:Kthxbye is conftown.

His not confirmed town but I would say his close to it.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:23 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 685, Garmr wrote:
In post 581, FakedBlogger wrote:You think dude is scum. I think d3x is scum. If we're both town and don't suck at this game we are probably right.

This sort of reasoning is not town.

Why aren't you voting me then?

In post 691, Kthxbye wrote:For the above and the push on d3x who I am strongly town reading as his push on killa (although wrong in the end) is straight up his town meta.

This is a mean thing to say about d3x. You're basically saying he's horrible at being town? Can you back it up with some examples?

Pen was null to me, d3x was scum. I realized there was no incentive to lynch d3x so I took the random chance of 70% or so for d3x to flip scum, hoping that if he flips town we'd go for d3x.

@Garmr Read my iso, I said you were trolling dude and extending RVS-level reasoning up to page 15. If you're town you're defending your stupidity by blaming pen, who even said he was a noob. Under those circumstances all the arguments that have been piled up in front of him gave zero indication about his alignment. His claim was consistent with his general clumsy playstyle - not alignment indicative => to be taken seriously.

Spoiler: @Garmr
In post 664, Garmr wrote:
In post 659, FakedBlogger wrote:We should all compile a reads list. I'll go first. D3x is scum. Thank you.

Rinshan

If random midget flips scum I would consider naked jogger likely scum as well. I actually was going to try to keep my scum read I developed last night on random midget hidden till he gave a reads list. Naked Jogger post here was prematurely was trying to diffuse the value of my push.

So what you're saying here is that you ask random midget for a reads list, twice, and I somehow anticipated that this was going to be a push and that I diffused it by saying we should all compile a reads list, and saying that my only read is d3x-scum. This is self-centered misinterpretation of me promoting my willingness to lynch d3x. Also you shouldn't use hypothetic associations as reasoning in the same post where you vote someone. Why don't you stop trying to throw your feces at people who you dislike personally and start scumhunting if you are town?

Spoiler: @Garmr
In post 667, Garmr wrote:
In post 662, FakedBlogger wrote:Ok.
You tunneled a claimed PR to death on account of OMGUS, noobcards and overall clumsiness. I would've had my doubts if you were a noob but apparently you're join date is 2009. I don't see you're condescension as anything other than scum trying to downplay his obviously scummy gameplay.

]Lynch shamming here plus trying to diffuse my push on random you can have fun on the scum list now.

Kilapenwin was scummy as fuck and it was his own fault getting lynched he left no crumbs and wasn't even paying attention to the game and was just making up reasons to scum read people and that's what scum do as well make up bs reasons. Here's an example and after that he didn't respond to it being debunked.

In post 617, killapenwin wrote:
In post 616, Garmr wrote:
In post 599, killapenwin wrote:Self-voting is usually playing against your wincon as far as I'm aware, bit of a null statement.

As town tracker I will most likely be killed tonight before I can even produce anything of use, thanks to the wagon on me spearheaded by Garmr. In case it is not glaringly obvious I am not going to last long enough to be of any use, someone asked for my reads so I gave them.

Dripping and ABR are happy to jump on any wagon that forms and don't even reason their votes so they are probably scum.
Garmr just charges head on with lies and everyone thinks it is ok. You have just lost a town tracker and the neighbourhood because of him.
Naked is also someone not giving reasons with his votes, probable scum.

Can you point out where I have actually lied once? I don't think you can.

The power role claim also looked fake as fuck as well.
In post 594, killapenwin wrote:
In post 584, DrippingGoofball wrote:Let's lynch killapenwin, the lack of activity close to lynch points to scum.

Mostly because I am not finding this game interesting at all: people voting without giving reasons in the same post and the opposite others doing super multi-quotes that are just ridiculously long and pointless. I'm not going to read something if you can't make the point in less that 5 quotes, nor am I going to scour the thread trying to find your reasons.

I'll make things easier on you guys though since you a piss poor lynch so much
vote:killapenwin L- 1

I was town tracker but will be dead tonight now anyway.

Lynch shamming? Is that like a thing or did you make it up because you want to make it sound bad. Am I supposed to not keep track of who is responsible for this disaster lynch (especially disastrous if we don't lynch d3x any time soon)?

Again, you are according way too much importance too yourself with this push diffusing shit. If anyone is diffusing a push it's you because asking twice for a reads list isn't a push, and asking for and providing reads isn't diffusing shit. On the other hand I have been preparing for pushing d3x for a long time now, and commenting on a case that isn't directed at you and insisting like a spoiled brat that d3x is supertown sort of is, because you're declaring solidarity with him which makes it easier for him to disregard the pressure.

Why would anyone crumb an odd night tracker role before getting any results, what moronic argument is this?

If scum make up bs reasons it's to kickstart or jump on a wagon. No such thing was observable in pen's play.

What the fuck do you take that example as justification for? It basically means he was skeptical of you derp-calling ABR town. Why you would twist that into something incriminating if you are town is beyond me so wouldn't mind lynching you.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:24 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

EBWOP: I mixed up d3x and pen again. "I took the random chance of 70% or so for pen to flip scum, hoping that if he flips town we'd go for d3x." There
And about the first qyote, why didn't you vote me then.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:17 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

And I meant to say random chance of 30%.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:39 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

And yet another confusion. That first quote was from TDA and my response to him was "why don't you vote me then". So the first correction about that issue was erroneous, because I saw myself saying it was garmr's quote and wound up believing it.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:54 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 687, Nero Cain wrote:Questions: There is a claimed hood. IAI and TDA are pushing the fact that there HAS to be scum in the hood, do you think this is valid.

No.

In post 687, Nero Cain wrote:Who do think is scum and why?

I haven't been liking TheDudeAbides myself. I think his cases on Dragon Spawn and Garmr are fundamentally weak. Garmr himself can go either way quite easily but I really don't think he's scum with TDA. Peacebringer seems to have gotten aboard the killapenwin wagon too easily in and never provided an adequate reason for voting him. (In fact, I'll VOTE: PeaceBringer while I'm talking about this.)

In post 687, Nero Cain wrote:Why are you asking for a summary with only a quarter of a hundred pages?

Interesting that you quote the part of my post that
DOESN'T
have the answer to your question... :roll: (Admittedly, it was a skim the first time.)

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”