Mini 1634 - English Premier League Mafia (Game over)

Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:07 am

Post by Guyett »

You should probably start answering questions rather than deflecting
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:16 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

I'm not answering questions I've already answered.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Red Arrow
Red Arrow
Townie
Red Arrow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:19 am

Post by Red Arrow »

vote:BBT

refusing to help, seems scummy
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:20 am

LOL, is that an OMGUS?

Scared I'll be onto you all day again?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:25 am

Post by Guyett »

Quote your answers pls
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:26 am

I cba.
theelkspeaks
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:45 am

Post by theelkspeaks »

I found your answers as unsatisfactory then as I do now. If you can't cba to justify further, I cba to move my vote off you.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:00 am

Post by Guyett »

Bbt if you're town cop the fuck on.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:06 am

Sorry what?
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:58 am

Post by Guyett »

If you're town and we lynch you its prob X-Lo tomorrow
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:15 am

Well, I feel I'm fairly obviously town.
Red Arrow
Red Arrow
Townie
Red Arrow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:16 am

Post by Red Arrow »

In post 953, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:LOL, is that an OMGUS?

Scared I'll be onto you all day again?

You can be on me all you want, I have nothing to be scared off, you're whole case is 'OMG HE SAID SCUM MIGHT BE ON DAY 1 RVS WAGON BUT DIDN'T FOLLOW UP ON DAY 1'

As for OMGUS - You haven't even mentioned me in the last 10 days (last mention 16th Jan) Ans have not voted me in close to a month???
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:44 am

That's because I had other scumspects.

But hey, now I'm pretty sure my wagon was all town (should have trusted my gut). You flung mud at my wagon hoping somebody would pick up on your lead and run with it.

I think I'm going to lynch you today.
Red Arrow
Red Arrow
Townie
Red Arrow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by Red Arrow »

good for you... good luck with that, I don't think the town will let you run anyone up like you ran Ghost/Ika up yesterday. You esentially tried to lynch an empty slot (and suceeded) for an easy lynch.

If you think the 'scum could be on the RVS wagon' will stick, good luck with that too.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:27 pm

Post by massive »

Initial thoughts left over from yesterday: If you ask me to lynch between BBT and Guyett, I'm more likely to vote Guyett. I scanned his first batch of responses though and they seem ... sensible. More sensible than he was early-game.

But I'm more likely to go back to Red Arrow than those two.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:36 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 934, Guyett wrote:@WHISKERS

Did you get neighbourized at the start of the night?

Who would even neighbourize me? Didn't our neighbourizer get killed?

Vote: BBT

*proceeds to read the rest of the thread*
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:40 am

Post by Whiskers »

Then replace out, you cock, and don't be arsed to every play in another mafia game, fucking christ
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:40 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 960, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Well, I feel I'm fairly obviously town.

Magical! Means you won't have to worry about voting yourself.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:52 am

Post by Guyett »

Bbt you are L-1
I would like a claim please
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:54 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 934, Guyett wrote:@WHISKERS

Did you get neighbourized at the start of the night?

Cool.

Also, teehee, let me get a good re-read on the beginning of the game and all the shit revolving around me.

Who likes the idea of a Red Arrow / Big Black Theatre scumteam? I'm a fan of it, right now. Surprisingly, you can see them linked at the beginning of the game in a couple of ways, and they each have interesting interactions with Ollie-- in Red Arrow's case, that meant largely avoiding the thread.

Actually, skimming through an ISO page with Red Arrow and Ollie, and seeing a lot of fighting between BBT and Red Arrow (It's apparent in a lot of RA's posts). So maybe they're not a scumteam after all?

If we can nab the other scum today, I can POE the last member(s) down.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:00 am

Post by Whiskers »

Actually, I take it back: this post from RA is fucking great. RA town. Town forever. Go town.
It has good interaction attacking Ollie, good interaction attacking BBT. Good interaction everywhere, not merely repeating stuff people already said, either. Not happy about the bit about "Whiskers' Overreaction" and you still like to hear an explanation for it, but I probably won't fucking get one. Whatever.

RA town.

Spoiler:
In post 430, Red Arrow wrote:Sorry for the delay, I am quite a bit behind, however I am reading for the first time properly and making my notes as I see what is said in game.

In post 239, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:

In post 221, Red Arrow wrote:Just a heads up, Whiskers is L-2. Lets not make this a quick lynch and get nothing from today in terms of information and furthering our reads.

Nervous of wagon building. Does nothing to stop it. Noted.

@

Absolute rubbish and clutching at straws. Simply saying don't lynch fast is not being 'nervous' It is simply a warning. At the time I wanted my no1 scum read lynched, but not in a spuer speed wagon were no other info is brought about in that day.

In post 217, Ollie wrote:
In post 212, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'm not into this outguessing the mod game.

For all we know, the mod picked 13 clubs, randomly assigned alignments to each and then randomly assigned roles.

Whiskers is scummy independent of the mod's announcement.

People should be stating reasons for why Whiskers is scum without basing it on flavour.

Hmmm let me guess why you don't want us to look at what clubs could be what roles...

Hi BlueBloodedToffee, you are Everton, Everton are shit so you are a shitty scummer.

btw don't tell people what to do. Only I am allowed to do that.

not too fond of the attitude here, and fully agree with BBT. Playing out guess the mod does nothing but create confusion. We only have 2 flips, we do not know what other teams or roles are in the game. Find scum based on behavior rather than anything else.... ironic as this is the point I was trying to put out to BBT earlier in the game.

In post 226, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
Right, so are you expecting me to be able to use psychic powers and assign the reads to the individual players? As much as I would like to, I can't. Goes against my game playing morals.

Now, who is town and who is not scum?

I actually don't care what you do lol. At this point I didn't se any of them as scum.

In post 290, Ollie wrote:No one has come out as Man U yet, interesting.

Heres a question. WHY WOULD ANYONE come out with their role flavor? This is the 2nd time I've noticed you role/flavor fishing. BBT also caught the first.

In post 290, Ollie wrote:No one has come out as Man U yet, interesting.

In post 275, BROseidon wrote:
In post 210, Ollie wrote:Considering the mod supports Forest, I'd say that Liverpool are likely to be scum in this game. Only team I know their fans don't like cos of Hillsborough. Not sure how else the mod would decide who the scum were, maybe he'd line the clubs up with roles first then work from there? It might be pissing in the wind a bit to try & work out which clubs were allocated to which roles but it still might be worthwhile looking at that.

I hate the 2nd attempt to push this even more

Also, why would you vote Guyett then push his shitty-ass reasoning?

I voted for Guyett for justice & to uphold the integrity of mafia moderation around the globe.

It's my reasoning you filthy animal. The first thing I did when I replaced in was ask the mod who he supported. You're reaching like a mother fucker. So I like my vote more on you now...

VOTE: BROseidon

how do you like them apples, bitch?

MAJOR OVER-REACTION - MAYBE WORSE THAN WHISKERS DAY 1 POST

In post 295, Whiskers wrote:

For the record, it always looks scummy when someone quickhammers and follows up. Looks scummy when someone quickhammers and doesn't. Looks scummy when someone quickhammers, regardless.

But look, don't say it's my follow up post. It's important for me to acknowledge that I had fucked up. And after, to try to get Kaboose's final reads, in Twilight of his lynch. You think it's disingenuous? What's a "good" oopslynch post look like, Red Arrow?

It looks pretty much like your hammer post lol.

In post 298, Whiskers wrote:
In post 246, Red Arrow wrote:BBT is simply pushing the 'I said scum could be on his wagon' post meaning I am not looking into it, despite the fact I have adressed it MANY fucking times.

Yes, I said scum could possibly be on it. However, as i've said 1000 fucking times already. I am going after legit scummy behaviour (Whiskers & Kaboose) over a simple hunch. I never said it was a guarentee. I said it was possible that at least one scum was on it.

But again as I said 1000 times, and this one last time I will post it in big bold letters to get it through your thick fucking skull.

I will scum hunt based on legit behavior of others and not a hunch.

He is just repeating the same thing over and over and over without realizing I answered the question many times day 1. I will go on actual scummy behaviour than a simple hunch that someone may have been scum on his wagon. I don't get why he is pushing this so much. I said a few times its worth coming back to at a later time.

Right now I will go for people who are actually scummy. I have nothing more to back up 'at least 1 could be scum'

this is dragged on far too fucking long. BBT Deal with it.

What's scummy about my behaviour? In your own words? Please make a full case, with citations and reasons. Also, please answer my question yesterday, about why you think my first post, regarding BBT, was an "overreaction."

You shoul maybe read every post I have made about you so far.

In post 300, Whiskers wrote:BTW,
this
is more like an overreaction. (Take note, RA.)

I did note this when reading through on my catch up. I refer to it above, this is maybe worse than your over-reaction in my eyes.

Note as of this point - Yiley is creeping up to scum... very quiet so far, votes whiskers and I don't think I've seen much since. Could be pretty opertunistic.

Right now if I was to say who was scum. Ollie is role/flavor fishing majorly and Yiley is starting to peak my interest.

In post 303, Ollie wrote:

Yeah, yeah, I'll put that in the golden rules alongside scum never hammer or defend each other. I could do without a lesson from the guy who ran a train on poor Kaboose on day 1. Incidentally, you wouldn't be one of those scum who hammer because they're not expected to would you Whiskers?

the 'Poor' Kaboose thing seems overly wrong.. almost like he is trying to appeal to emotion on this.

In post 327, Yiley wrote:Hmm big surprise your defending somebody who is attacking someone who is attacking you. Will have to do some thinking though.

Any other thoughts aside from a one liner?

In post 336, Ollie wrote:
In post 327, Yiley wrote:Hmm big surprise your defending somebody who is attacking someone who is attacking you.

:lol:

I don't know why BBT voted for Yiley after this post btw.

In post 329, Whiskers wrote:
In post 327, Yiley wrote:Hmm big surprise your defending somebody who is attacking someone who is attacking you. Will have to do some thinking though.

Hm, I'm attacking someone who is playing shitty. Big surprise.
You're on that fucking list too, you little twat

& you have the audacity to have a go at me for an over reaction!

btw you're the one who has quick hammered a townie who'd voted for you (OMGUS, er didn't you accuse me of that?) in this game Whiskers. In contrast I've voted for somebody & you've disagreed with my reasoning. I'd say you're winning when it comes to shitty play. :neutral:

I've reread the thread & realized you're Liverpool...

In post 196, Mario Balotelli wrote:
Mod announcement: Whiskers is Liverpool Football Club.

Did I miss your explanation for why your club was outed? Did you ask for it to be outed?

Now it makes sense to me why you're backing up people who disagree that Liverpool could be scum & going on the attack against me. I'm actually a Liverpool fan (F U BBT :wink:) & I have experience of the weird thing Forest fans have against Liverpool. I don't think the mod would think it was an obvious link. It's not like an Everton/Liverpool rivalry. It's not even a rivalry, it's a one sided thing for Forest fans. That was my theory, Guyett's is based off the role. Same conclusion but the similarity ends there.

Just thinking through this, I've arrived at a conclusion of what I think the role Liverpool were paired with is, that actually tallies with my thinking in a weird way. I reckon I could write out a version of your PM & it would be quite similar to what you have.

I think Man U won't be scum because it would be too obvious to make them scum. I am having doubts since nobody came forward when I asked though, but I'd still lean towards them most likely being town if they're in the game. Chelsea too to a lesser extent for the same reason.

If people don't wanna draw links based on clubs then just stfu cos I'm having my say about it anyway. I think I'm getting somewhere with it & I'm certain it's gonna be useful to theorize about clubs/roles going forward.

I'm sorry, but you really are just trying to out teams and fish rather than find scum. your motives seem overly invested in trying to find out who is Utd, Chelsea etc. No town motive, you're fishing for roles to sniff out I believe.

In post 344, Guyett wrote:VOTE: Guyett

everyone should sheep me, he's definitely scum.

BTW I am Stoke City and I can give someone a post restriction of sorts for 1 day. I haven't used my power yet.

loldudewtf???????

why out yourself and why post something so unrelated to anything going on right now?

End of page 14.. I actually am starting to warm to whiskers as maybe town. Not 100% but he has slipped down the scum list majorly with Olie and Yiley replacing him at the top.

That's what I have so far, these are my reactions to posts as I saw them, again yes I am a bit behind and I appologize, I am trying to catch up. Hopefully a bit more either later or early tomorrow.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:03 am

Post by Whiskers »

God damn it @ Post 969. I don't fucking KNOW why, but for some reason if I open a quote in a new tab, post, and then open another quote in another new tab, it includes the first quote, as though I had Q+'d them.

It's really fucking infuriating!

But-- that's the explanation for all the extra, misplaced quotes. I'm just not always catching them when I post.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:37 am

Lol. Nice try trying to pin all the blame on me for the Ika lynch, RA. Unfortunately for you, it takes more than one vote to lynch someone, therefore there are others to blame as well.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:39 am

Post by Guyett »

BBT claim please.
theelkspeaks
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:45 am

Post by theelkspeaks »

In post 972, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Lol. Nice try trying to pin all the blame on me for the Ika lynch, RA. Unfortunately for you, it takes more than one vote to lynch someone, therefore there are others to blame as well.

I mean you kind of pushed pretty hard for it.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”