pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by pisskop »

I did not imply that Metal is advocating the lynch of more active players. Rather, I feel that Metal is content to put in just enough effort to avoid his own lynch. It is true that other players could be called lurkers or had periods of inactivity, but Metal specifically reads as lurker scum to me, and feels as if he's showing up to avoid his lynch, not provide content or raise a point.

. AFA me preferring his lynch over Ari. It is some policy. It's more than Lynch the Lurker; however. If it comes down to it, I would rather lynch somebody who is scummy and doesn't post often and doesn't provide much original material. A common tactic, especially on MS, is to post just often enough to not get prodded or lynched. Especially in known setups (as opposed to unknown or non-standard setups with roles like war-vets, PGOs, or Aliens) Lurking is poor.

Ari is an acceptable lynch, but I want to lynch Metal to confirm his role. If he flips scum we can examine his interactions, iron you out, and I can reexamine Cheetory.
I don't envison a wolfy flip from him, but that's be sweet too, to eliminate the NK faction. Ari is even less likely to be the werewolf, and his wagons seemed much more wifomy; sorting out the more concrete flip first is my preference. I want to learn as much from the slightly more difficult lynch.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

Pisskop: I think vsye fits the same category as metal.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

Hey prawn: vote metal. I have a theory I need tested.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:39 pm

Post by VysePresident »

In post 734, pisskop wrote:
Vyse

Spoiler: Dis you really spend hours on this game?
In post 287, VysePresident wrote:So, I've spent several hours trying to sort through this game

I don't think so, because I've put in less than two thus far.

:igmeou:
prawneater
prawneater
Goon
prawneater
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by prawneater »

Sorry if I'm being too subtle.

Lynch pisskop now please.
prawneater
prawneater
Goon
prawneater
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by prawneater »

In post 777, farside22 wrote:Hey prawn: vote metal. I have a theory I need tested.

We can vote him tomorrow. Vote pisskop now.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by Honey bee »

Vote count 2.08

pisskop (4):
prawneater, West9, Aristophanes, Lyserg-Zeroz
Metalcyanide (2):
farside22, pisskop
West9 (1):
Metalcyanide
Aristophanes (1):
Cheetory6

Not voting: VysePresident, ~Jordan`
With 10 alive It takes 6 to lynch. Day ends in: (expired on 2015-02-08 08:07:00)
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Lyserg: Your off-the cuff mutterings and the fact that it made it into your post without being the main thing in it are two of the reasons I liked the response. Had you been scum I would have expected a more cautious approach to it.
On NKA: I found what Johnny said reasonable enough to give a slight consideration to. NKA can be helpful in certain ways, but using it to spin wild theories gets us nowhere. Johnny made a quick point and moved on. Trying to figure out if the Werewolf was trying to avert a new set of eyes, trying to go for a safe kill, trying to get rid of a potential good player subbing in, trying to kill the other type of scum, etc are of no help to us unless they point you in a certain direction or can back up an argument. Because of the sub (which I keep forgetting happened), almost all NKA surrounding Orc/TTH's death is purely wine and speculation. It gets us nowhere at all. Johnny merely went "not a D2er, so one of ou probably didn't make the kill" and "he was a safe kill" both of which I agree with. Once I realized Orc was replacing out and that all the NKA was mumbo-jumbo because of it, I decided it was not worth my time and called it out. I hope that rambling made sense.

Pisskop: Until recently, I didn't see Farside scumreading me. Sure, questioning around me, but that's what we're supposed to do, right?
Also, I thank you for that break down. It may not seem important to you, but I need to see where I appear scummy to you, otherwise how can I defend myself.
I'll drop the TTH thing and the Orc thing. Sorry for bringing them up when they don't necessarily pertain to alignments. I thought the Orc thing was valid at the time of posting, but obviously not anymore.
My read on Metal was not intentionally vague. I had not had the time to look back and could not remember specific incidences. I have since done so. does this change your thoughts on that point at all?
Reads-wise, didn't I just give out a reads list?
On the Prawn issue of me not "being serious" and not asking him to clarify on the questions I'd asked: I'm really not used to the long days and by the end of them forget what I posted at the beginning of them. I'm the same way with longer games, but with long cycles I get lost a little more obviously. I'd forgotten I'd even asked him things, though looking back, it was just the question on me being "conf-town" which he's kinda explained, even if not satisfactorily, already.

I am, as I said, alright with either a Metal or a Pisskop vote. I have a crazy theory developing that makes me even more okay with either lynch.
Deadline is in about 7 and a half hours, and I will be up and on my way to work at that time. I will check in and make the appropriate hammer as necessary as long as there are enough votes in place to do so.

So for now, I'm just gonna UNVOTE: so that you can all set it up appropriately.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

Ummm. Hi, good moring, why are we running the clock down?
Literally any lynch is better than no lynch. With 3 scumz it only takes 2 mislynches here. Metal is surefire scum here.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Lyserg-Zeroz
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:16 am

Post by Lyserg-Zeroz »

I actually kind of like aris response there of nka that reaches practical conclusions vs nka that doesnt. His read on my reaction is fine except it doesnt account for why he said he liked where my questioning went (which i feel is nowhere in that there was barely any meaninful questioning there). Dont get the unvote there, specially when he says stuff about having a theory that made him like the pisskop and metsl lymches better.

Pisskops change to metal felt weird to me at first but the response is fine i guess. Currentlh wondering the same thing i always wonder on info lynches in how his reads would be affected if he flips town, but whatevs. The more paranoid side of me sees the change as possible bussing with the added plus of maybe being able to set up mislynches out of the flip.

Metals last post made me wonder if the ari wagon being stagnated was a reason he wasnt voting him and why hed still have his vote on west when that one seems even moreso than aris.

Oh hey vyse, maybe be actually useful?

Also hi, im here, who else is?
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:31 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Hi, here as promised.
Sad we're ever so close to mislynch territory :(

Theory will have to sit for a bit. Sorry I'm not elaborating, all in good time!

VOTE: Pisskop
It's our best chance at a majority right now.

I'm off to shower, hoping some ppl pop in before I get back!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:40 am

Post by pisskop »

AFA a town Metal.

In the unlikely event he is town, That would make me examine his antagonizers. Im beginning to doubt you and Metal share a team, but you havent buddied him in any conspicuous manner, so I suppose that means little right now.
Im concerned Prawn is trying to kill my slot, but I think he may just be following his own investigation through.
Lyserg-Zeroz
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:47 am

Post by Lyserg-Zeroz »

Why shower when you can magia, aei.

Yay pk is here, if you are scum you should self vote, thats always fine. Also, thats kind of avague statment that might as well be theory talk, about the antagonizers, but yeah. in my mind theres a you/metal and ari dychotomy if one side flips scum im more or less clearing the other (where i feel neither you or ari are wolf but metal might still be) and since i feel both sides had something questionable in how they talked about tbe other im gonna suspect one side more if the other flips town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:49 am

Post by pisskop »

Ive given the game some thought wrt the lone werewolf

That role is an SK now.

Theyll need to win through the long game. Once mafia reach parity they can lynch whoever they want, just about. And werewolfy is the only target left for them then. Ergo, werewolf should kill scum tonight. It helps him. And helps town.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:53 am

Post by Aristophanes »

I dislike no lynch situations. *sigh*

PK, who would you consider Metal's antagonizers?
Lyserg-Zeroz
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:53 am

Post by Lyserg-Zeroz »

<15 m
Someone pls.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:54 am

Post by pisskop »

I have a list on my computer. On phone @ gym right now
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:57 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

VOTE: pisskop
I don't like this vote but I dislike no lynch days Sorry pisskop.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:10 am

Post by Honey bee »

Vote count 2.09

pisskop (5):
prawneater, West9, Aristophanes, Lyserg-Zeroz, Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide (2):
farside22, pisskop
Aristophanes (1):
Cheetory6

Not voting: VysePresident, ~Jordan`
With 10 alive It takes 6 to lynch. Day ends in: (expired on 2015-02-08 08:07:00)
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:12 am

Post by Honey bee »

A No Lynch has occurred.

Night 2 starts now. You have 48 hours to send me night actions.

Deadline for night 2 is (expired on 2015-02-10 08:14:00)
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:22 am

Post by Honey bee »

~Jordan`,
Mafia Goon
, died Night 2.

It is now Day 3. Deadline for Day 3 is (expired on 2015-02-24 08:22:00).

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:36 am

Post by pisskop »

:o

thakyakindly, competent werewolf. A good kill for us and an excellent for you.

. Farside, why is this game "odd'?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:10 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 796, pisskop wrote::o

thakyakindly, competent werewolf. A good kill for us and an excellent for you.

. Farside, why is this game "odd'?

Bothered by how someone people said metal was scum but didn't vote for him.

Just reading YYR/Jordan and I know where my vote is going

vote: Ari

this should happen
Lyserg-Zeroz
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:29 am

Post by Lyserg-Zeroz »

This kill thou.

VOTE: Ari
Assuming PK is town and prolly Metal nonmafia (because assuming Ari is scum, Young sprinkling suspicion on Acryon, and Jordan making no effort whatsoever to distract from the Acryon and Metal lynches).
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:52 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: Ari

Are not too many ways to interpret Young's posts.

Return to “Completed Open Games”