Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:24 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Astinus and Teapot are my two suspects.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Teapot
Teapot
Goon
Teapot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:25 am

Post by Teapot »

Great, Albert.
If you could possibly stop playing oddly, could you explain those reads in some way?
"
He used to rage a storm in a teapot.
"
Morgan
Morgan
Goon
Morgan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by Morgan »

In post 272, Teapot wrote:I must ask you, I may be scummy to you, however am I worse than ABR? I suggest you vote him and join me for now, lets clear away a publicly held read. Lets face it, if ABR flips scum your read on me probaly will change slightly, if he flips town you may proceed to doubt me.
I honestly think that scum are redirecting to me, ABR's death will prove this. So if ABR flips town, we'll have 2 very town players; Me and Vett.

What's the better option?

>if ABR flips town you may doubt me
>if ABR flips town I will be one of two very towny players

I
cannot
believe this is an actual post.

VOTE: Teapot

Also, if you're going to townread someone for something you can't legally state in the thread, then don't bring it up. Either you're bending the rules or trying to get out of explaining a read on someone you, as scum, would already know is town.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Cow is scum
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by BBmolla »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Cow

Like 2 posts in this should have been obvious guys
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Debateably we should actually lynch the second to third scummiest player today instead of the most. Cause then we hit two birds with one stone.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Never mind, nightless, I'm dumb.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

I've been meaning to ask. Does the D1 Vengekill actually help or hurt town odds overall? I'm not so good with the spreadsheet maths.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Cow is so fucking obvious scum, what the hell have you guys been doing?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by BBmolla »

The vengekill is a guarunteed town kill, but to be frank it doesn't really matter that much I don't think.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Like, kill coming from town I mean.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Teapot is fucking town you nimrods

In post 60, Teapot wrote:Please start posting more people, lurking is bad.

You seriously think new scum is going to post this shit and be super active and scumhunting

In post 65, Teapot wrote:
In post 64, Astinus wrote:Why do you want people to start voting me, Teapot? What have I done that is so scummy?

You're not super scum, however as people are being jerks and lurking it's all I've got. I'll quote the post I disliked again.

In post 66, Teapot wrote:
In post 49, Astinus wrote:I don't know. I'm leaning towards Zymf right now because I think he's trying to hide the fact that he is scum by saying that scum would try to blend in with everyone else. And I think he's trying to do that.

In post 55, Astinus wrote:Hi. Welcome to Open 587. I think we're still in RVS but possibly getting some early reads.

In post 42, Astinus wrote:
In post 39, droog wrote:fair warning
for everyone who hasnt done nightless

these are long games
and since were in setup spec
i want to avoid grind

Wait....there are no nights in this game? Okay. That's a new one for me.

And I
unvote
. I think we may be getting some clues on who could possibly be scum. I'll see what comes of it.

You're leaning scum on zymf where as you won't vote him, you also say we're getting clues while not showing them. Feels a little like setting up to wagon anyone who gets wagoned. It's weak however it's something.
Also droog get back here, you're not giving anything good.

In post 67, Teapot wrote:Lets talk, who could be scum according to you and why didn't you actually give reads when there are "clues"?
Also, thoughts on droog's play being off? I'd wagon him for pressure to get himself back in here.

Like come the fuck on.

In post 77, Morgan wrote:I have townleans on Zymf,
TheCow
, droog, Astinus. Veeery weak townlean on texcat.

explain

In post 104, archaebob wrote:1) How many games have you played on this site?
2) How old are you in real life?
3) What's the coolest thing you've ever seen on the internet? Where can I find it?

1) I've played 100+ games I think
2) I'm 21
3) don't care

In post 130, Astinus wrote:I like to be vague and not give any explicit hints as to which side I might be on.

wat
how the fuck am I supposed to read you if you don't give me hints that you're town

Morgan is probably a scumfuck with Cow for the Cow read and the bullshit wagon on Tea.

In post 141, vettrock wrote:
In post 140, Morgan wrote:Oh, and Teapot is also pushing for other people to start the lurker wagon for him, making it look like he's attempting to sidestep being responsible for it. Forgot to add that.

I'm generally of the opinion that town tends to lurk a bit more during the beginning, and scum lurks more later in the game.

Disagree with the first part.

ABR is being bad, it's probably ABR/Morgan/Cow GG BOYS FUCKING SOLVED IT

ABR could just be bad though, I never know with him.

archaebob is just misguided, but he's probably town

Yeah ABR is scum after that hop on

texcat is town

In post 165, Sup-Zero wrote:That has to be the scummiest wall I've ever seen. I've seen some scummy walls, but that one takes the cake.

We can lynch texcat after vettrock.

Disagree. How is "Let's investigate a lurker because I'm scared were just focusing on vocal people" scummy, please do tell.

JESUS FYCK THIS TEAPOT WAGON IS SO FUCKING DUMB SDFBKSFHASBFHABHSDF

bob townread solidified with ABR vote

In post 227, Teapot wrote:So uh, vettrocks not scum. I'm not allowed to say why due to site rules, I'll say no more.
VOTE: ABR
If it isn't clear yet; Votes all main wagons, not usual play, similar to other scum games and intentional no content.

You dont need to say why, the vettrock wagon was obviously scumpushed garbage anyway

In post 252, TheCow wrote:Teapot looks pretty sp00ky to me. That much is clear. Anyway, Arch's long rant just there: quite the wall. Was it out of frustration towards the player, or what? Could be that, or a self-condemning quasi-bluff looking thing. *shrugs*

This is too much for my little Cow brain to handle all at once. I'm going to chew it some, and see what the cud tastes like.

At this point, it looks like ABR is almost asking to be lynched. I don't know the guy, so I wouldn't know if this is a regular thing or not. From a Town perspective, this could be done to easily control where the Venge kill will go by the Town player. From a Scum perspective, this could be done to bluff out of a lynch -- though in this situation, that would be illogical, as there is no reason for a town to want to be lynched, or act in such a manner at all.

What I'm getting at here is, ABR
shouldn't
be town, but anything is possible.

The secondary interaction mention above also deserves some looking into, though I'd rather see the response before drawing a conclusion.

HOLY SHIT IT'S LIKE COW IS LITERALLY TELLING US "HEY GUYS IM SCUM WITH ABR"
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by BBmolla »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: ABR
Sup-Zero
Sup-Zero
Goon
Sup-Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:16 pm

Post by Sup-Zero »

In post 262, Sup-Zero wrote:Yo shin, what's that scummy wall you were talking about?

Texcat's wall. She had every single person as suspicious and agreed with both major cases, and it seemed like she had every single player in the game as a suspect.

That was a really long time ago and it has been thoroughly addressed.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 282, pisskop wrote:I've been meaning to ask. Does the D1 Vengekill actually help or hurt town odds overall? I'm not so good with the spreadsheet maths.

I've got think it almost always hurts town. Scum are going to wagon someone who is not likely to kill them. It's one of the reasons Teapot got raised on my scum list. She's been changing her suspicions, and I think it's to avoid lynching someone who will revenge kill her or another scum.

In post 283, BBmolla wrote:Cow is so fucking obvious scum, what the hell have you guys been doing?

Hard to disagree with this.

In post 286, BBmolla wrote:Teapot is fucking town you nimrods

In post 60, Teapot wrote:Please start posting more people, lurking is bad.

You seriously think new scum is going to post this shit and be super active and scumhunting

Teapot is NOT a new player(see post ). If you're townreading her based on that bad assumption, you're wrong.
Morgan
Morgan
Goon
Morgan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by Morgan »

Oh, BBmolla is going to be one of those replacements who storms in, says everything is dumb because wine, and then expects to be listened to. Charming.

My read on Cow has gotten stale over the years.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 290, Morgan wrote:Oh, BBmolla is going to be one of those replacements who storms in, says everything is dumb because wine, and then expects to be listened to. Charming.

LOL SICK DISCREDIT BRO

YOU MAD CAUSE I CAUGHT YOU?
Morgan
Morgan
Goon
Morgan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by Morgan »

Like. I think you're town and everything, but your obnoxiousness is making me want to ignore you. That's all.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by BBmolla »

k
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Teapot who is your main
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by BBmolla »

If you can't say gimme a guesstimate on how long you've been playing here
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:35 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 290, Morgan wrote:My read on Cow has gotten stale over the years.

Why was it a townread
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Mafia if you focking vig me I will focking kill you
Morgan
Morgan
Goon
Morgan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by Morgan »

Why did you read Cow as scum after two posts?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:41 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 11, TheCow wrote:
In post 5, texcat wrote:VOTE: TheCow with the silly hat

r00d
you just jelly of my slick style.

Also, hi.

In post 20, TheCow wrote:#newplayerswag
No grudge kills here.

I think if you ever asked me to quote what newer scum would post

I'd quote these two posts

But it's honestly the rest of his iso that solidifies it. Technically his first two posts could just him being from SC2 mafia forums.

Return to “Completed Open Games”