Goon
Teapot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:13 pm

Post by Teapot »

In post 371, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 368, Teapot wrote:If ABR flips town I'd recommend him to shoot you

This isn't any reasonable thing that town would say.

No?
I'd hope that town would work together to decide a vengeful kill, however nobodies talking on it.
"
He used to rage a storm in a teapot.
"
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:51 am

Post by Wisdom »

Herodotus replaces Astinus, effective immediately.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:55 am

Post by Wisdom »

Vote Count 1.13
Albert B. Rampage (5)
-
pisskop, Herodotus, vettrock, Teapot, BBMolla

Teapot (4)
-
texcat, Morgan, Albert B. Rampage, TheCow

Not Voting:
theslimer3, Sup-Zero, archaebob

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2015-02-15 21:36:32).

Added 24 hours to the deadline.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:35 am

Post by pisskop »

How about catching up ABR, instead of trying to scum up your competition?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:19 am

Post by Herodotus »

Hi everyone. I've read through the game one time. Here are my full notes:

town
Morgan - genuine scumhunting
Cow - setup speculation and other metagame comments
Sup-Zero
archaebob - response to ABR, unless it's distancing. Archa - post 242 looks like you're lecturing town-teapot, but you voted him.

null
Albert - wagoning is useful, but he's been fairly empty. I believe what he says about coasting D1, and I know that he's confident enough in his abilities that he would coast. (I think people underestimate just how confident he is.) Would not be my lynch choice, but that would be much better than letting the deadline hit. (Checked the rules again. Apparently there is always a lynch even if no one reaches majority.)
Zymf->BBMolla
teapot?
vettrock - post 315 alone keeps him out of the scum list

scum
pisskop
theslimer3
texcat? Post 307 ignores theslimer3 doing the same thing. Of course, you can't lynch every lurker, but still.

In some cases, it's hard to say what is scummy and what is illogical or oversights.

ISO:
pisskop
theslimer3

Unvote Vote: theslimer3

They're play would be forgivable for a newbie, but they have thousands of posts.
Just because a majority of a group of people decide it's okay doesn't mean it's not murder. - Cobblerfone
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:23 am

Post by Herodotus »

theslimer3 has been active lurking hard. I was going to say they were prod dodging, but it looks like they failed to do that.

Mod, could you prod theslimer3 please?
Just because a majority of a group of people decide it's okay doesn't mean it's not murder. - Cobblerfone
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:28 am

Post by Wisdom »

theslimer3 has been prodded.
Sup-Zero
Sup-Zero
Goon
Sup-Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:39 am

Post by Sup-Zero »

Ftr I think the ABR wagon is kind of lame and based on hypotheticals. I think that the points brought up,
especially
the ones in regards to him being "bored" or whatever, are exceedingly thing.

If I voted ABR, it would only be so he could shoot one of the people fencesitting between him/Teapot because I sincerely doubt that both wagons are scum, and the people who are insinuating that they are are the scummiest players thus far.
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:40 am

Post by archaebob »

In post 374, Teapot wrote:Heck, your death will even provide information on my alignment. You are the best lynch for today and I honestly thonk your scum.

This is bad.
"What happened to your eye?"
"Ice pick, 1957. Anymore questions?"
"Just asking, jeez..."
Sup-Zero
Sup-Zero
Goon
Sup-Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:41 am

Post by Sup-Zero »

In post 382, Sup-Zero wrote:Ftr I think the ABR wagon is kind of lame and based on hypotheticals. I think that the points brought up,
especially
the ones in regards to him being "bored" or whatever, are exceedingly thin.

If I voted ABR, it would only be so he could shoot one of the people fencesitting between him/Teapot because I sincerely doubt that both wagons are scum, and the people who are insinuating that they are are the scummiest players thus far.

Ebwop.

If I had to vote between the wagons right now, I'd vote Teapot over ABR unless giving Albert the vengeshot is our goal here, which isn't actually that bad of a plan imo.
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:15 am

Post by archaebob »

In post 372, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm sick and tired of Teapot strongarming his or her way to decide what's good for this town. Once he or she settled on me as the designated mislynch, he's not entertained a scumhunting thought or doubt to overturn his vote because he decided that he's committed to it.

Oh boo hoo.

Teapot isn't strong arming shit. He's very scummy. He has the second biggest wagon. I'd be voting for him right now if you hadn't self-voted.

Albert wrote: If archaebob does vote me, I may very well kill him because I don't think he would be convinced that I'm scum and Teapot is town, based on what has happened. Bob should be better than that and placing his vote correctly, unless it's to his advantage to get rid of me because he fears me.

Who is this directed at? It's written as if addressed to the town - but you can't possibly be talking to
this
town. Surely you know that in
this
town all of this "Bob is too good fuck up and incorrectly think I'm scum" won't be credible, right? Since this town thinks you're scummy. Right? Sooooo...I guess this section is just a veiled message to me, then.

You're trying to manipulate me with a fake display of emotion. You're trying to reach through the thread and make RL archaebob feel insecure - make him worried that he's going to lose the approval of RL Albert B. Rampage if he fucks this up. But that doesn't make any sense coming from town-Albert, because RL Albert B. Rampage surely realizes by now that the suspicions of him are not totally unfounded. And if town-Albert actually believed that archaebob was scum (you know, archaebob that guy who is
too talented
to fuck up a D1 vote), there's no way he'd broadcast this to him out loud when he has absolutely no leverage or resolve to actually push against him. That's something, knowing him, that he'd want to play a little closer to the chest. Right?

I think you know that you're going down. I think you're calculating for D2.
"Just asking, jeez..."
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:29 am

Post by archaebob »

In post 382, Sup-Zero wrote:Ftr I think the ABR wagon is kind of lame and based on hypotheticals. I think that the points brought up,
especially
the ones in regards to him being "bored" or whatever, are exceedingly thing.

I'm the only one who has talked about ABR being bored. I'm trying to find explanations for his play - in some ways it doesn't make sense coming from either alignment. But it's not an important point. I think he's probably scum. His decisions all feel manipulative to me.

SupZero wrote:

1) Why would you vote for someone you think is probably town, even to give them the vig kill
2) Why do you doubt both wagons are scum
"Just asking, jeez..."
Sup-Zero
Sup-Zero
Goon
Sup-Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:31 am

Post by Sup-Zero »

1) You answered your own question.
2) Because the likelihood of the two leading wagons being totally willing to lynch into themselves while being on the same scumteam is really asinine.
Sup-Zero
Sup-Zero
Goon
Sup-Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:32 am

Post by Sup-Zero »

I wouldn't mind if arch got shot, ftr.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:11 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Help me lynch Teapot.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:12 am

archaebob, I thought DGB was scum for self-voting here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=60004

She was town.

Same thing here with me.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:43 am

Post by Herodotus »

In post 385, archaebob wrote:You're trying to manipulate me with a fake display of emotion. You're trying to reach through the thread and make RL archaebob feel insecure - make him worried that he's going to lose the approval of RL Albert B. Rampage if he fucks this up.

To me, it looked more like blatant intimidation.

@Teapot: If you're going to play to your win condition, and you're town, shouldn't you tell who your main account is? Then we can read you better and know you're town. Hiding your meta only helps you if you're scum. Would you agree?

In post 133, Teapot wrote:Can we wagon a lurker like ABR/Droog?
Where are the prods?

Why didn't you join the already existing wagon on Albert or start one on Droog in that post? When you waited, your vote was a little clouded. You called him not town, but was it partly just pressure?

@Morgan: What are your thoughts on 330? Are you still voting Teapot for what they claim was a typo? Because they gave a townread based on secret reasons? Or something else?
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:45 am

Post by Herodotus »

Albert, holding DGB up as an example of what normal people do is a sign of irrationality or desperation.
Morgan
Morgan
Goon
Morgan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:49 am

Post by Morgan »

In post 391, Herodotus wrote:@Teapot: If you're going to play to your win condition, and you're town, shouldn't you tell who your main account is? Then we can read you better and know you're town. Hiding your meta only helps you if you're scum. Would you agree?

Please excuse the Garcia violation, but this is a dumb request and renders the alt account useless.

In post 391, Herodotus wrote:@Morgan: What are your thoughts on 330? Are you still voting Teapot for what they claim was a typo? Because they gave a townread based on secret reasons? Or something else?

I did list reasons for scum!Teapot before the typo. A mistake in one post doesn't make the rest of the reasons go away.

I don't know what to think about the ABR wagon. I've played in a few games with him, but never when he was scum, if I'm recalling correctly. He always feels like an easily justifiable wagon. I will admit that this time around he isn't as wild or "in your face."

ABR, could you link to some of your scumgames?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:51 am

Post by BBmolla »

Still don't get scumpot.

Just sitting here at this point, clearly I'm over ruled.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Morgan
Morgan
Goon
Morgan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:55 am

Post by Morgan »

You could try using words besides "do not get."
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:19 pm

In post 392, Herodotus wrote:Albert, holding DGB up as an example of what normal people do is a sign of irrationality or desperation.

I have the same playstyle as her. We're friends.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:19 pm

In post 393, Morgan wrote:ABR, could you link to some of your scumgames?

Check my wiki.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by Herodotus »

@Morgan: Right, you did make that case. I forgot about that because I was doing an ISO of teapot.
What's a Garcia violation? Regardless, let Teapot answer their own questions, please.
I think Albert himself is about average in terms of probability of being scum. I've played on a scumteam with him, but it was years ago and I don't remember his play. Like I said, he believes in himself completely. If he's town, he's almost 100% sure that if he's lynched, he'll kill scum, and if he's scum, he's 100% sure he will survive his antics. If you mean the people who are on the wagon, I think pisskop is the most likely of the ~4-5 to be scum. I'd be just as happy with a wagon on them as I am on theslimer3.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 395, Morgan wrote:You could try using words besides "do not get."

I don't see any sort of scum motivation behind teapots posts
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!

Return to “Completed Open Games”